Gandara Vs Aurora Vs Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

DAYUM tense already, loving it. Keep it up me beauties!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Fun reset night. Looking forward to this week!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Good luck and have fun everyone

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Adian.8756

Adian.8756

This is going to be a good one =)

Lyann Vail | 80 Mesmer
Aurora Glade [EU] | Leader of ‘The New Reality [NR]’
WvW Beast!

in WvW

Posted by: Maff.5180

Maff.5180

some nice fights at reset, keep it up guys!

VoTF
Elementalist
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Cymru.3942

Cymru.3942

Will be interesting to see how we do this week. We made good progress but took a hell of a beating last week as such we have lost some guilds and players who fled the nest. Hopefully though the Gandaran fighting spirit will shine through! some nice little battles so far

Good luck and have fun!

/Salute

Ghiho of Gandara (WvW Guild)
You snooze you lose

in WvW

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

Finally some new faces to fight! I hope for some nice fights. Good luck to all, and let’s go Aurora Glade !

in WvW

Posted by: Xanti.8672

Xanti.8672

You actually misspelled Dzagonur :P

Looks like an interesting match up so far, curious to see how balanced it will be during the week.

Xanti [ECL]
Co-Leader of Eclipse Gaming
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: TheRatso.2956

TheRatso.2956

I haven’t been in yet since reset but I have to say last week was very demoralizing and it should be great fun for us(gandara) now that there are new enemies against us and we’ll see how it goes. See you all soon can’t wait to storm some keeps

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

It’s nice to have new opponents for a chance.

From what I’ve seen, Gandara had skilled and organized players, but their presence was a bit low at the beginning. Had a good 20 minute war for the southern tower on their Borderlands. Mostly encountered players from the Yak guild.

Dzagonur have been unbeatable lately but somebody has to put an end to it. I hope that will be us.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Finally people who aren’t Pikeys!

I apologise to Aurora in advance for the many times I will call them Augury this match-up, as I already have around 10 times since reset.

Good fun at reset for the EBG team, held Valley for a bit and also SM, before I had to go Think mainly from Dzagonur it was [SC] Guild, kudos to you guys for some close shaves and good fights, if nothing else you guys are persistant

Looking forward to some good fights in the coming week, already had some all over AGBL, you guys certainly switch it up and never seem to run out of determination and soldiers, that said I don’t allow for pets/minions

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

i wanna apologise Aurora for today then we take allmost all ur map. just we got in butt last week. our ppls angry and find way to relax ^^. but u allmost kick our butt in GB near bay
for me today was good fight. mb for u not hf and gl

Dz: some good small groups fight fun today, gl u2

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

(edited by drongas.4189)

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Its a good start , had loads fun already. Nice to fight old foes as well, dzagonur still doing amazing job at deffending and holding what they have, seems like you got some new people as well ?
Such a shame that we were couple seconds to late in bay , as we charged Kiss with our superior numbers(8- its enough) the keeep lord spawned -.-
Yes i’m saying the keep lord saved you! :p
Looking forward to this week and the fights it brings!

Also i think if Dzagonur still has the discipline they had sometime ago and those people with nerves to stay inside Keeps/towers for years, they will come out as a winner this week.

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

First time in today after the reset and was a lot of fun.. Dzagonur seem to be fond of small groups of BS Thieves who seem to roam around slaughtering all they come across (including me) :-)
Saying that, some of the name calling/attitudes from my fellow Gandarans leaves a lot to be desired… Constant calls of ‘Noob/ltp etc’ seem to be thrown around without themselves realising how childish they appear to be!

Case in point… A fellow warrior and i were jumped on by around4-5 BS Thieves, he died within seconds, i high-tailed it out of there as it would have been suicide. I then got constant pm’s from said warrior calling me ‘kitteng Noob’ etc… guess the guy has real life isues and maybe should play less. reported the guy and hope he gets banned/goes back to wow etc…
Maybe last weeks drubbing by Ps has made Us Gandarans a little edgy but really, the childish behaviour needs to be left in the playground.

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Nice fights everyone. Gandara doesn’t have a lot of night/morning presence tho! Like i said in an earlier thread, Gandara learned a lot from fighting Piken for a bit in T4. We are a lot more organised now and the major guilds have made progress as well. That said, there is still much to improve on!

You guys on the other hand, seem a bit unorganised! I have yet to be steamrolled by a decent guild/group! So far, we seem to face a lot of enemy zergs and such but we break them easily. I’m not here to give you guys golden tips or anything but when half of ya runs away and the other half pushes in, you alrdy lost the battle.

I think you guys have a pretty nice coverage tho! We get quite the pressure from both sides so it’s a very nice and even battle so far! Good luck everyone!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

You guys on the other hand, seem a bit unorganised! I have yet to be steamrolled by a decent guild/group! So far, we seem to face a lot of enemy zergs and such but we break them easily. I’m not here to give you guys golden tips or anything but when half of ya runs away and the other half pushes in, you alrdy lost the battle.

Gandara, when you attack its a very strong push indeed, our server (AG) will most likely improve from fighting vs your level of organisation. And don’t worry, we will be doing our best to get good battles vs you guys along the week, keep an eye open.
good fun week for us all.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in WvW

Posted by: Ghetto Guardian.9520

Ghetto Guardian.9520

Fun times with the YaKs defending Bay and Hills in Gandara Borderlands at the same time, defending from both Dzagonur and AG.

This will be a fun week. Bring on the Badge Farming

YaKSlapper[YaK]
-Gandara
Tell Me I Can’t And I’ll Show You I Can

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Aye I expect some good fights this week as well.

Also d the old The Imperial Guards guild form GW1 on Gandara? I heard they were but are called The Knight Temple, but dont see any on WvW….

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Xanti.8672

I think you guys got some keeps to rebuild :P

Xanti [ECL]
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

I believe sleep is way better then thinking I’m da man bcse I PvDoor with my zerg.

Go away Troll!

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

Xanti.8672

Woke up 1 hour ago ^^

Xanti [ECL]
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Shandolum.9420

Shandolum.9420

Yeah, your server must have had a fun night =P

Really happy with this matchup, the last 4 weeks for us have been stressful as kittens, but in that time Gandara has really started to make progress on organization, even of the randoms roaming around.

Though I hope to see some more organized actions from you both. Like stated above, your zergs don’t have the impact they could have, but kudos to your defense siegeing and forces tenacity to keep fighting, we can learn from that =)

Asuran Thief, Karuto [WvW], Gandara
‘know me by my black coat and hat with white feather’

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Around 4am lots of germans appeared to wake up and just steamroll the borderlands. In the end when there appeared to have a lot more than us, I think a lot of us just went to bed Best choice me thinks.

No one had been tagging siege on our side either so it disappeared and we just weren’t ready for all those peoples. Boooo good show though, we’ve had a night capping force before but never that big

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: vanash.2671

vanash.2671

I’ve noticed we(AG) really struggle without a Commander present, hence the loss of nearly the whole map yesterday evening. This is a great match up though and Gandara seem good opponents. Not seen much of Dzagonur yet, but it seems pretty close this week, should be good fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Nice to see that Gandara (despite the lower numbers now) really have felt the benefit of fighting Piken Square for a few weeks.

That’s something we are noting on our current matchup that despite the tier of this matchup Gandara are a real quality server in wvw. Good luck all and have fun

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in WvW

Posted by: Mhim.3415

Mhim.3415

Also i think if Dzagonur still has the discipline they had sometime ago and those people with nerves to stay inside Keeps/towers for years, they will come out as a winner this week.

You can bet that we will do that ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Gandara is definitely a quality WvW server, Piken’s is heading towards higher tiers so no need to feel bad about the loss. Beware of Aurora Glade’s last second rush though, that’s how we win our matches. We are usually behind on points until Friday…

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Haha? Gandara learned from Piken/Fort Ranik? We had no chance against those kittens. They outnumbered us 3 to 1 all the time. WvWvW is a mess that involves nothing but giant zergs rushing in and no particular skill or strategy.
Hope they either change the way it works or just delete it.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Yeah, I was quite surprised to see from the tier above that camp capping units where 10 plus people, taking out the opportunity for small party skirmishes

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

Gandara is a great community server. Max respect!

peace o/

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Had some nice fights this Afternoon. Lets hope it will stay the same this week!

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Had some fun fights on gandara bl, the pugs banded together and prevented a pretty strong dz force from doing any more damage than capping hills. Had a few pretty good fights vs some dz. Cheers to kaligula for leading, gj as always.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

WvWvW is a mess that involves nothing but giant zergs rushing in and no particular skill or strategy.

Not true, if you don’t want zergs I suggest you transfer to FoW or Vabbi (when RoS is gone). In t9 you really need skill and strategy to make the edge and normally zergs are small and don’t have the “zerg power”.

And no this isn’t a recruitment post because i’m not from FoW or vabbi :p

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Tantalus.2856

Tantalus.2856

Great match up so far. I stayed on Gandara BL for 24 hours after the reset (I am quite tired) and The fights were awesome! Would be nice to have a bigger night squad around on Gandara though as always, because there seemed to be about 10 of us come 3am :P.

King Tantalus – Mesmer – Yak

in WvW

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Gandara and dzag give us a break will you =) Gandara attacking our hills with golems and dzag trebbing our bay. Even Gandara can’t defend 2 keeps at same time, but i think we did pretty good job =)

There was also fun battle at greenlake. When gandara took it with breakout and we got portaled inside. That fight listed kinda long =)

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

“Yheay there is 3 of the enemy, charge!
Holy snicker no its 30 O_o”

Good fight so far really enjoy the fights so far, its good to have new faces on the map.
Keep on going the good work and have a good match!

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: RMStrooper.7291

RMStrooper.7291

Great and fun fights all the time, one thing is certain and thats that Gandara hasnt won yet, we really have to pay attention because before you know it theres a zerg from AG with a few golems taking your keep in minutes. Germany also has greet potentiol and when they have a zerg they always prove to be a fun opponent. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the week will be like

RMS Trooper ~ The Phoenix Legend [TPL] ~ Gandaran commander

in WvW

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

I’ve played on both Gandara and Aurora Glade. However, there is something about Aurora Glade that has my heart…and when there is a good commander online, Aurorians are a force to be reckoned with. However there does seem to be a shortage of commanders on AG at the moment…so that needs to change fast.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in WvW

Posted by: Mortec.5684

Mortec.5684

Had some really good fights so far. Thanks to all participants.

As others, there’s a sense of refreshment in this matchup. 4 weeks with the same old faces gets, well… you know.. old, heh.

Special mention to the Ele I fought at the back of Briar Tower. Been outta 3W for a week and needed to get the rust shook of me. Tho I lost by a hair – it was a good, fun fight.

Here’s to more of the same!

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

It have been a great start of the week! Really looking forward to the rest of the week Last attack on AG border from DZ and Gand was huge!! So many golems from Gandara :O think I saw like 5 Omega golems? Well at least my 4g spent on Hills I would say were effective used even though we lost hills and bay since the golems would be worth 25g So not a complete waste^^
A big thank you to the ECL members from Unity, rly enjoyed the duels we’ve had with you guys
I must say all of the servers have some rly good guilds when it comes to the fighting skills rly looking forward for today and the rest of the week as it’s then AG’s fighters are at their best!
So yeah, looking forward to a LOT more good fights in the comming days!!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Andrax.4576

Andrax.4576

Oh yea the golem rush was amazing, it was the first fight i saw after joining WvW since the new servers, i had to record it.

Rose Osiana [Elementalist]
Gandara EU
[DYE]

in WvW

kribre.9683

hehe, you guys were rly lucky with the timing aswell as we were just taking out the 3 or 4 trebs the germans had placed and cleared them and the DZ in the lord room, and we got too late to get back to hills :/ but was a fun night plz let more of them come, but hopefully on another borderland! Hehe

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

We are a bit behind right now, but only a reason to fight even harder ^^

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

20 min q and counting for all maps on gandara
Kind of thinking about jumping down to a lower tier to avoid them but with all the jumping about its pretty impossible to tell who will be on a lower tier once things settle.
Hopefully a few massive guilds are having an event or something and its not going to be something i have to get used to.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Least exciting matchup so far for Dzag., Gandara and Aurora pulling out numbers that Dzag just cant hold.

Some n1 small fights but mainly big Zerg Groups, especially from Aurora 22:00+. Cant really call this matchup interesting , just a pure Number Game but thats mainly how W3 works in Gw2. Well lets wait for the Servers to settle after the Free transfer has been stoped.

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Least exciting matchup so far for Dzag., Gandara and Aurora pulling out numbers that Dzag just cant hold.

Some n1 small fights but mainly big Zerg Groups, especially from Aurora 22:00+. Cant really call this matchup interesting , just a pure Number Game but thats mainly how W3 works in Gw2. Well lets wait for the Servers to settle after the Free transfer has been stoped.

Guess you wasn’t in AG borderlands then. Never seen a bigger Dzag. group move around as one blob. Logged out 3 mins ago and computer is still rendering

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

kribre.9683

20 min queue on all borderlands?? :O We only got queue on 1 and that’s like 2 min

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

I just want to make cleart i dint want to insult anybody. There are great Guilds on A. and G. and there has been a lot of interesting fights !

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

I started Frapsing very late today but i still got some awesome fights in!!

[Dius] having a crazy battle on the wall against Dzagonur and later on in the supply camp against remnants of their zerg.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Silly Darko, you should have filmed all night ._.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]