Gandara Vs Aurora Vs Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I think it’s the NPCs you want to thank, not the players.

sorry , have to feed him, he’s starving..

Can you please log in around 22:00 -03:00 CET so i can kill you?

Besides I can understand people just giving up when others are just getting started..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Posted by: Mayuu.6851

Mayuu.6851

much respect to Gandara+Dzagonur servers for great night of fights….especially at Veloka+Jerrifers on EB.

I think it’s the NPCs you want to thank, not the players.

Stop crying Tally, They might have different time zones, are they not allowed to play at their hours if so? Anyway, the game is up for 24 hours a day, It’s fair game even if you are sleeping.

[Dius] Shrimpdealer/Mr Mayuu

in WvW

Posted by: EnoLive.2367

EnoLive.2367

Yup, I wasn’t online at unearthly hours. But if you have to wait for most of our guilds to log off and the maps are clear of defenders before it’s safe for you start playing, I guess that’s your game.

Can’t blame them for playing at their prime time which is different to the vast majority of both DZ and ourselves, that’s all Anet’s doing by not having enough US servers to cater for their needs of not having ungodly queues to get into WvW.
Shame though I think they would really enjoy a good bust up with some larger fights at that time of night/morning to us day/evening to them.

Had a lot of fun in the afternoon keeping supplies from getting into Hills on AG’s BL for 6 hours and near the end of my play secession them guarding the Bessies with 20+ and failing lol
But anyway one thing is for sure boy they must be blind as bats as I solo catapulted their SM wall while just round the corner they were battling away as if life depended on it lol.
at any rate they call us Golem crazy yeah right nearly every attack they do is with at least 3 Golem’s, even showing up with one on a T1 tower non the less come on guys it’s a T1 tower 2 rams would of taken the gate down faster lol.
DZ Keep battling away Kudos to you all for doing so under these conditions and Greatest apologizes to the lone thief at Speldon this morning, but trying to stop a steamrolling PUG group jumping on an easy cap is like trying to stop a truck with a bicycle

Co Leader & Founder “Privateers Uk” [PUK]
Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

I saw a lot of good players grind themselves down trying to cover night shifts back when we were fighting FR (they had round-the-clock coverage back then), that kind of self-destructive behaviour isn’t to be applauded or encouraged.

Granted some people come over from different time zones, but as much as you might read my posts as whining, it’s just a fair call. Maybe it stings a little to hear the truth. AG ought to stop slapping themselves on the back for beating 5-10 players with their zerg and numbers across the map.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

So like Dzagonur feels at Primetime? ^^

Simply relax and enjoy the game when you are playing who cares about what happens when you sleep anyway`?

Edit: really would have liked to see some GvG live, we are too small for such stuff but watching would be fun

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

(edited by Jathres.7236)

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Same as Jathres, I would love to come watch the GvG live and cheer you all on.
Is it possible to announce a GvG if you allow spectators?

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Xanti.8672

Xanti.8672

Unity got all 4 fights on video and i heard they will post the youtube link here soon. Unfortunatley there are enough trolls running around on every server and if we would announce those battles in a public forum i’m pretty sure that it would attract a few of them who could easily crush those events. Actually we had one troll there who wasnt pleased seeing Unity doing GvG instead of fighting for points and that one guy already did enough trouble though^^

Xanti [ECL]
Co-Leader of Eclipse Gaming
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Quality week of WvW so far!

Now now now… did you read the Malazan warfare tale?
Lovely

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Some of the fun we had yesterday afternoon

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

wanders over to Talley and gives him a hug there there…. don’t listen to them, it’s okay, we’ll be just fine… Just fine….

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: Ponytales.7264

Ponytales.7264

Big thanks to ECL – the GvG was very fun. A really nice way to test out own abilities and progression. I wish more guilds would do GvG

Also regarding the comments on nightcapping; We would love to fight more people at these times. Sadly a lot of us have RL’s that don’t allow us to play in what is your primetime, so ours is a big different. I don’t think there’s any reason to call us outon that tho – ours can be just as right prime time than yours is Feel free to stick around later and fight us – we’d love that

in WvW

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Hey yaks wont be on this week much Bcus of some internal choices … Would like this g v g but last time we asked for it you where busy maybe you will let us know I don’t mind ppl watching but I can’t have you getting involved … I can even stream if you like might be fun to try out are new tactic see if it works contact supershank maybe we can a make a day of it on Friday)

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

(edited by icey.7368)

in WvW

Posted by: Matticus.4807

Matticus.4807

To those getting on us for nightcapping: my experience of our evening events has been us seeking out fights, not attempting to roll maps. Apologies for our different schedules but I’m sure i speak for most of unity when I say that we’ve had some great evening fights, and we try not to roll random people when possible

Thorelson – R80 Engineer

Unity [UNTY] – Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Well, well, well…

[UNTY]! Join our side and we give you cookies! <3

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Come On Gandara !!!!! wake up !!!!!! we miss you so much and were so excited to meet you again next week ( it’s such a long time since last fights !!! )
You can’t fall against Aurora Glade !!

Go Go Go !!!!!

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Tortun.5946

It’s the Rock!!! EEP!!!!! hides under a urrrrr Rock

We won’t fall to AG…. we shall be resilient and bold and urrrr other stuff!

in WvW

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

Thought [UNTY] primetime was a bit earlier, at least i remember so from previous fights against GH, (but i’m old and my memory is prolly crawling xD) none the less yday night point rush gave spice to last days of confrontation IMO.

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: elmanz.9635

elmanz.9635

We won’t fall to AG…. we shall be resilient and bold and urrrr other stuff!

Dont be so sure about it, we AG tend to finish strong :p

V For Valhalla
[KISS] Nosferatus Asylum
[Aurora Glade]

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

hard week for us(XxX) with our number when the enemy always outnumbered us x4 x5,but we dont give up,1 win against 40+ guild zerg pay enough to continue inc u all and try again.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Don’t worry XxX, I’ll prop you up!! flexes and shows off

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Being as we had the pleasure of playing with [XxX] last week, I would just like to say we really enjoyed having you on Aurora Glade for the week. Great support you offered, in the things AG did in last weeks match up.

I would like to ask if you would consider returning to the server, being as you are clearly the best guild on Gandara Currently. I would just like to ask you to rejoin us before its to late. “give it some serious thought eh?”

Thanks for the help, and thanks for the fights this week its been a lot of fun.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

Just defended bay (gandara) against [PX], [FURY] and [UNTY] for about 4 hours. First they got through south outer gate and tried to set up catas there, but we countertrebbed those catas, but then they set up trebs at bluevale. We couldn’t do much about that, so they took down inner bay and they got into our lord’s room. Then we had an epic fight and eventually we wiped them. After that it looks like the auroras got bored and left our borderlands.
Thanks for this epic fight [PX], [FURY] and [UNTY].

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Yupps, having to get up in a few hours time realy suxz some times :|

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Indeed, I was there for 7:30 GMT till about 9:30pm GMT, was forced into leading half an hour before I had to go to a TS Meeting with some others, and quickly tried to pull our soldiers together; a surprising amount of my guild turned up at such short notice, and we played decently I believe, when I logged you guys had been pushed out of Bay completely and all siege was down you guys sure know how to pull out all the stops just before the end

It’s very hard in my estimation to fight [UNTY], [FURY], [KISS] (for a short duration), and [PX] at the same time! We wiped or did well against one of you guys, but then suddenly the other two were crashing in behind us, or from the side, so annoying getting hit at the last moment every time you guys are everywhere!

Also, [PX], whyyyy of all places would you move to our match up! :’(many Gandarans have now proceeded to commit suicide or have an emotional outburst from the strain and psychological effect of seeing another Piken guild again

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

We would just like to point out that while sieging hills on AG borderland a mesmer spotted a glitch spot, when the inner gate was about 2%, We have screenshotted the bug and reported it.

As for the portal into hills we spotted 5 or 6 ran for a portal that was called out over voip, then we noticed it was a glitch to inside the gate.

Just for the heads up of a new glitch.

Our Apologies in advance.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

AG are lucky guys to have PX join them, good luck there guys. Make sure you target TDA whenever you see them just in case Climbatize is with them.

in WvW

Posted by: Matticus.4807

Matticus.4807

Just defended bay (gandara) against [PX], [FURY] and [UNTY] for about 4 hours. First they got through south outer gate and tried to set up catas there, but we countertrebbed those catas, but then they set up trebs at bluevale. We couldn’t do much about that, so they took down inner bay and they got into our lord’s room. Then we had an epic fight and eventually we wiped them. After that it looks like the auroras got bored and left our borderlands.

This was awesome We at [UNTY] left to prepare for another event later on but there were some epic fights

Thorelson – R80 Engineer

Unity [UNTY] – Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: RyanCid.9270

RyanCid.9270

I’m really suspicious too.
1.) It really was an convenient time for that glitch to be “found”. Your keep in EB was pressured.
2.)Your catas were almost down and we started repairing.
3.)Why did you guys use the portal after being called out, when the gate wasn’t even down.

We know you spend much effort to try to get that keep and the fight was really awesome until that moment.
You just brought shame on your server and lost some of the respect we had for you.

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

This was awesome We at [UNTY] left to prepare for another event later on but there were some epic fights

Preparing, so that you make sure there are no defenders :P?

I remember a time when UNTY fought during EU prime-time against Gunnar’s Hold what happened ?

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

we had 5 ele’s and 5 cats “you no where near had the cats down” stop crying about losing hills. Take the apology for the portal “which u wiped anyway” dont cry about it. Try telling the truth about your situations rather than causing a drama fest please.

Best regards.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

We had all but one of your catas down and you were rebuilding in fairness. You would’ve taken it regardless so im not going to complain, it was more weird than anything.
I presume your going to kick the mesmer which glitched in and took advantage by porting people in anyway.

[Dius]

in WvW

elmanz.9635

If there were 5 eles the catas wouldn’t even get close to being destroyed (20% health on them, 1 treb shot would clear those). There weren’t even 5 catas by that time either. Again, please stop exaggerating your situation just to validate the glitching case. We are not crying about losing hills, we don’t mind if you guys took it normally (if you guys could).

You are the one doing the exaggerating BrownMonkey, we were 3 major guilds in hills + Pugs, doing supply runs with portals and ele sync on those catas, even if you were close to destroying them we could of build 20 more and keep the ele sync on them. hills was ours no matter what.
as for the bad portal, it was not planned what so ever, someone yelled “quick get into the portal!” while the portal was open, the 5-6 KISS members who were close ran into it without really knowing where does it leads, 1 member quickly realized the portal was a glitched one and portaled back, the rest of the KISS members realized the same thing only in the middle of fighting and after the portal was long gone, we took screen shoots to report the glitch and wiped.
even though it was an accidental “heat of the battle” mistake we still felt like an official apology was needed so we did just that.
Dont make that portal more then what it was (an accidental glitch with a misjudgment of the memser it happened to and 5-6 KISS members who didnt know where the portal end is, and how it was achieved.)

V For Valhalla
[KISS] Nosferatus Asylum
[Aurora Glade]

in WvW

RyanCid.9270

So as soon as we point out some itchy parts about your story you drop your apology act?

Like BrownMonkey said: Even if you had 5 catas there only 1 was up which was low health. And even 5 Elementalist couldnt prevent the catas getting destroyed when 2 trebs where aiming at it at mid range. I used the splash Aoe to destroy the other 2 catas too.

But this If-Game is not important. The issue is that you guys used a glitch, which I didn’t expect guilds from AG to use. (Why glitch when you flip the maps during the night anyway?)

in WvW

elmanz.9635

So as soon as we point out some itchy parts about your story you drop your apology act?

Like BrownMonkey said: Even if you had 5 catas there only 1 was up which was low health. And even 5 Elementalist couldnt prevent the catas getting destroyed when 2 trebs where aiming at it at mid range. I used the splash Aoe to destroy the other 2 catas too.

But this If-Game is not important. The issue is that you guys used a glitch, which I didn’t expect guilds from AG to use. (Why glitch when you flip the maps during the night anyway?)

If you would to properly READ the forum you would see that the apology came FIRST, right after the bad portal. as for “Why glitch when you flip the maps during the night anyway?” what part of a mistake you didnt get? this is the first time this had happened and we will make sure it will remain a one time mistake, like it is… a MISTAKE, u see?.

V For Valhalla
[KISS] Nosferatus Asylum
[Aurora Glade]

in WvW

RyanCid.9270

Same to you, my friend. If you would have READ my posts first, you would know that I presented you some logically valid reason for my suspicion. I’ll drop the 2nd point since it’s pointless arguing what could have happened if….

we had 5 ele’s and 5 cats “you no where near had the cats down” stop crying about losing hills. Take the apology for the portal “which u wiped anyway” dont cry about it. Try telling the truth about your situations rather than causing a drama fest please.

Best regards.

Does this sound like someone apologising coming from the leader, who represents you?
→No offense<- but to me phrases like “stop crying about that”, “dont cry about this” sound more like a 12yo LeagueOfLegend-kid

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Was there a reason why a portal was made in the first place? Was it really just an off-chance that someone discovered the one portal glitch in hills in the middle of an attack, while making a portal for no apparent reason? I play a mesmer, portal is not one of those skills that you just randomly spam. This isn’t a new glitch, it’s something that’s been known for a while, there are videos and screenshots on this forum and you must think us really naive if we are to believe that not one of you have ever heard of this.

All I see is a bunch of covering your kitten and saying that the portal wasn’t important, of course if AG sincerely regretted this they would have handed the keep back, as was standard in the days of orb-hacking. They have the night numbers, so I’m sure they’d have it back in 10 minutes.

Maybe I’m getting a bit frustrated again like last night and not thinking clearly, so I’ll lay the facts out as I see them and see if you can deny any of the following:
1. A portal was laid that was outside the inner gate, with no legitimate purpose intended, and happened to be in the one widely known glitch location in hills.
2. Someone called for this portal to be used while the gate was still up, a number of KISS members used it and one ported back while the others were killed.
3. This diverted attention from the gate UNTY was attacking, which Gandara had been repairing and which had all but 1 of the catapults used against it destroyed. There is no place for “if” statements but it ceased being a fair fight at this point.
4. Hills was subsequently taken and held by AG, AG guilds were able to move onto defending other objectives and Gandara received a formal apology but no reparations.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

in WvW

elmanz.9635

Same to you, my friend. If you would have READ my posts first, you would know that I presented you some logically valid reason for my suspicion. I’ll drop the 2nd point since it’s pointless arguing what could have happened if….

Best regards.

Does this sound like someone apologising coming from the leader, who represents you?
->No offense<- but to me phrases like “stop crying about that”, “dont cry about this” sound more like a 12yo LeagueOfLegend-kid

If you are going to quote an apology it might help to quote the actual apology.
“As for the portal into hills we spotted 5 or 6 ran for a portal that was called out over voip, then we noticed it was a glitch to inside the gate.

Just for the heads up of a new glitch.

Our Apologies in advance."

as for who sounds like a 12yo, i will keep my mouth and my keyboard shut on this one.

V For Valhalla
[KISS] Nosferatus Asylum
[Aurora Glade]

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

I’m super tired. But we managed to hold out against all the AR guilds during the night and that’s all that matters. The morning will be fine because Dzagonur is alrdy starting to pressure both sides again. Time to sleep!

And yeah! Using KISS as bait was expected but we went in anyways! Getting killed by UNTY that way was a smart move from their side. Dumb that we went in anyways tho! KISS is just so tempting to attack! They drop so fast and bags are flying everywhere! Jummy!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

(edited by IDarko.4709)

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Gandara reminds me of Gunnar’s hold, A bunch of people with issue’s towards anyone who can make good effort to keep up the fights and the points. Why make it personal? Its a game, you was winning the week, oh and then u wasnt, “then Gandara pipes up on the forums about how crap everyone is” oh now your winning again.

All I can say is GOOD job you deserved it, Ag deserved 2nd place.

Role on next week when 2 french servers stop you to oblivion Good luck Gandara.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

in WvW

elmanz.9635

Was there a reason why a portal was made in the first place? Was it really just an off-chance that someone discovered the one portal glitch in hills in the middle of an attack, while making a portal for no apparent reason? I play a mesmer, portal is not one of those skills that you just randomly spam. This isn’t a new glitch, it’s something that’s been known for a while, there are videos and screenshots on this forum and you must think us really naive if we are to believe that not one of you have ever heard of this.

All I see is a bunch of covering your kitten and saying that the portal wasn’t important, of course if AG sincerely regretted this they would have handed the keep back, as was standard in the days of orb-hacking. They have the night numbers, so I’m sure they’d have it back in 10 minutes.

Maybe I’m getting a bit frustrated again like last night and not thinking clearly, so I’ll lay the facts out as I see them and see if you can deny any of the following:
1. A portal was laid that was outside the inner gate, with no legitimate purpose intended, and happened to be in the one widely known glitch location in hills.
2. Someone called for this portal to be used while the gate was still up, a number of KISS members used it and one ported back while the others were killed.
3. This diverted attention from the gate UNTY was attacking, which Gandara had been repairing and which had all but 1 of the catapults used against it destroyed. There is no place for “if” statements but it ceased being a fair fight at this point.
4. Hills was subsequently taken and held by AG, AG guilds were able to move onto defending other objectives and Gandara received a formal apology but no reparations.

KISS have been doing WvW since day one and alot of it, we have attacked and defended keeps thousands of times or more, when you play enough you get to see and experience your share of game bugs, i myself remember falling off the world map few times, getting stuck inside lake wall, getting stuck inside garrison wall seeing through gates or seeing no gates at all (same thing with some walls too) and a bunch of more crazy game breaking bugs here and there all happened while in battle too (FYI i play a guardian not a mesmer) . this kitten happens, you cant avoid it if you play long enough, this time it happend to a new guild member who was a mesmer and he misjudged the situation.
we did realized hes and ours one time mistake and we apologized SECONDS after.
now, its up to you if you except the apology or keep digging into it as if we as a core wvw guild of 150+ ppl made the ingenious plan of porting 6 ppl (5 after 1 managed to go back) to wipe, while the second gate was somewhere around 5% and we were outnumbering you about 3-4 to 1 with plenty of supplies and siege.
i on the other hand will choose to leave it at that, since i am tired and also a grown kitten man.
nothing more to say on the matter and i wish you all gn or gm.

V For Valhalla
[KISS] Nosferatus Asylum
[Aurora Glade]

(edited by elmanz.9635)

in WvW

Vincavec.8350

Gandara reminds me of Gunnar’s hold, A bunch of people with issue’s towards anyone who can make good effort to keep up the fights and the points. Why make it personal? Its a game, you was winning the week, oh and then u wasnt, “then Gandara pipes up on the forums about how crap everyone is” oh now your winning again.

All I can say is GOOD job you deserved it, Ag deserved 2nd place.

Role on next week when 2 french servers stop you to oblivion Good luck Gandara.

Oh come on, if it was one from our server glitching into a keep, while you have been defending it, you would stick it up to us on these boards too…

But okey… Maybe someone is a little annoyed he couldn’t PvDoor tonight …

Regardless it has been a fun match-up thus far and some great battles from all three servers lets not forget that, at least.

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Just drop the whole hills thing, its irrelevant. Worst case scenario it saved them 5 mins capping hills. Realistically it probably saved them about 20 secs.
As for people criticising you night capping – get used to it. Most will accept its part of the game and wont kitten about it but no one is fond of it. There’ll always be a few on every single server in the game that hate it and are vocal about hating it.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

About the portal: clearly heared on voicecom: “hey a portal here.. come! .. owh im inside their keep now…. ehrm.. should i be inside their keep wall?” found it pretty funny to be honest.

I also believe the people who ported inside got a good kicking right?

After the cap we all went and looked at the glitch and reported it, well besides me because i fell trough the bridge at the lordsroom and was stuck :P

Enjoyed the figths and gandara making everyone run around chaoticly on AG.
Great diversions! we should learn something from that.

Slowly strangling our supplies and sieging up on south bay while contesting every tower and keep on the map, and sneaking golems around to north west bay to have both sides of bay locked down. meanwhile a smaller group taking advantage of every opportunity to assault people trying to recap camps and run supplies.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in WvW

Posted by: EnoLive.2367

EnoLive.2367

Phew I’m Bushed and Deff sleeping in the dog basket after last night/morning.
Epic battle and I do mean frigging Epic battle at Bay on GBL hat’s off to both sides a valiant try by AG but a glorious defense from ourselves, even at several points where we had to defend Hills as well from both AG and DZ.
With another great battle at DZ’s Bay right after as well, so nice to see that you’ve learned one of our little tricks with the cata, such a shame you didn’t notice DZ recapping their stuff as we held you up for over an hour.
DZ really great to see that your still bashing away so keep at it o7
AG Cheers for a great time and some epic battles when we have met such a shame that most of you play when we are mostly in bed or should be ( quickly looks round to see if the wife has woken up yet ) maybe we could entice you lot to join our day crew hint hint…….joking or am I
Gandara lets not mar what has happened at Hills they’ve apologized and lets leave it at that as I’m sure Anet will be looking into it as we speak.
I personally wasn’t there so can’t comment as I was flying trough the air after being pushed of the cliff into the waiting arms of some pugs below that got me before I had time to fully recover where the hell I was lol
But as they say it’s not over till the fat lady sings at midnight so Battle on all we can rest when we’re dead Yarrr

Co Leader & Founder “Privateers Uk” [PUK]
Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Posted by: nathandark.6394

nathandark.6394

It was an Honor to play with you all in this Fantastic Matchup. (Dzagnour)
I think, we do not have the Manpower, to play 24/7 at the same level.
And also we dont have the Strange to rule the night against guilds and players from Amarica, but i think we had some wonderfull and hard fights this week.
Fun for everyone.

Gandara u will do ur way to the top. Good Organisation and a huge Manpower this week. More than i had expected before.

::::::::::::::
Thank you, Unity ^^ for the last 3 Hours of fun on our Homelands.
Its the last night, but i dont want to see with only 40 Points left XD
so we’ve done all we could with 10 Person, to keep our Borderlands red.

Thank you for the amazing fights.

Good luck at all, next weeks

in WvW

Posted by: SanguisAevum.5108

SanguisAevum.5108

Just a short vid to keep people entertained.

Thanks to all for the fights this week.

Urgat – TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Also, [PX], whyyyy of all places would you move to our match up! :’(many Gandarans have now proceeded to commit suicide or have an emotional outburst from the strain and psychological effect of seeing another Piken guild again

Sorry, about that, hope the bedbugs didn’t bite.
But we missed you so much, that we thought we would get another shot at you!

in WvW

Vincavec.8350

Sorry, about that, hope the bedbugs didn’t bite.
But we missed you so much, that we thought we would get another shot at you!

Challenge accepted!

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Oh come on, if it was one from our server glitching into a keep, while you have been defending it, you would stick it up to us on these boards too…

But okey… Maybe someone is a little annoyed he couldn’t PvDoor tonight …

Regardless it has been a fun match-up thus far and some great battles from all three servers lets not forget that, at least.

OMG, look at all the people whining.

First of all if it was someone from your server or guild who glitched accidentally, would you have come onto this thread to apologize?! I very much doubt it.
Second, if the portal was deliberate why did only a few people portal instead of 20 followed by another portal to portal for the rest? Simple it was not intended.
Third, ye we had 5 cats, yes, KISS had 5 eles; but when the portal occurred and the gate came down there were still 2 cats. Surely if you were trebbing properly all 5 wold have gone, but we still had 2 left. And KISS had 5 eles, that doesnt include UNTY and other guilds who were there.
Fourth, the gate was down less than 30 seconds after the portal was made, so what, you think you could have saved Hills in that time? At worst it only delayed the inevitable by a few seconds.

Fact is we apologized immediately after it occurred, you have refused to accept that, not our problem.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Cymru.3942

Cymru.3942

Shame to see a few posts taking a turn for the worst on both sides in these last tense hours…nobody can deny the fact that it has been a great week all 3 servers can take a lot out of this weeks matchup

Although its nearly there the week is still not won!

Anyways I was unfortunately not able to play yesterday and wont be on much today due to work looks like I missed a lot of fun!

/salute

Ghiho of Gandara (WvW Guild)
You snooze you lose