Gandara Vs Millers Sound Vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

last night a bunch of Gandara players (me included) followed a commander to try to counter the breakout event (I think it was an MS event) in our BL.

We charged in tried to fight the commander guy in between being targeted by the siege.

At first I thought maybe we can kill the commander and see if he drops good loot. Then he started hitting me.
That guy 2 shotted people lol.
I avoided being killed by the boss but I fell to the enemy.
It was hilarious.
Though the NPC commander may be a bit OP.

I salute the 3 or 4 thieves (with you Necro friend, again I think they are from MS) running around the north of Gandara BL who dressed exactly alike in red partly CoF armor mistook you for 1 mesmer at frist.
sneaky :p

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

(edited by oblivious.8074)

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

I have to say there was one night you guys Zerged and I said on TS, I swear if Five of us ran through the middle of it and split the zerg in half, post halves would panic and turn on each other

You were suffering from the “Chasing strays” zerg no no which minimised the impact of what you were trying to do. Last night was hard in fact I think the rest of this week will be tough as RS are really going at us like we’re a redneck stepchild or something lol

Our guild leader keeps trying for tactics but I find we always play best when we just let loose and have fun. Sometimes that involves sleeping on a wall though

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

Oh yeah, I still fondly remember of “let’s get 25 stacks of drunk and then go capp some camps in enemy BL”. It took 10 of us 2 minutes to kill a skritt – miss, miss, miss, fall on your face, HIT, throw up all over the floor, miss some more…

Good times

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Hey Riverside & Miller’s Sound
I knew it will be tough this week and I was right.
But please realize that 2 vs 1 is not really fun…

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Riverside still bringing the hurt. Been fun fighting you guys some more, same with Millers, the fights today on Gandy Borderlands have been intense.

@Riselight, I wouldn’t say they’re double teaming in fact I have seen them fight each other quite a bit. On our own Borderlands they will attack us mainly because it is beneficial for them to do so. Millers wants second place, Riverside wants us to stay away.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

They aren’t double-teaming, they are just taking opportunity to more easily capture an objective while we are busy with other server. We do it as well when we can…

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

They aren’t double-teaming, they are just taking opportunity to more easily capture an objective while we are busy with other server. We do it as well when we can…

^this on RS borderlands today
MS attacking hills and gandara always charging in our back :P
even thou that on RS borderlands it would be way more effective to attack the BL owner

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

even thou that on RS borderlands it would be way more effective to attack the BL owner

Yeah Gandara didn’t attack us….. Thats why we lost bay and one of our towers to them during your hills attack…

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

We tried telling them not to, we really did :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Had some fun tonight! Come on Miller’s Sound! The fight for second place is not over yet. ;p

Riverside go back to T3 fast! You guys outnumber us everywhere, at any time! Haha. Tonight we managed to dominate your BL for a bit tho. =]

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Dominate may be a slight exaggeration but it felt good to get back at Riverside in their own borderlands as this week you have been spending more time in ours than your own :P

Had massive amounts of fun trolling the north supply camp with a trebuchet and three rams on the well and such. We felt like having a chill out session after all the hard work

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: rootnode.9546

rootnode.9546

Hey Riverside & Miller’s Sound
I knew it will be tough this week and I was right.
But please realize that 2 vs 1 is not really fun…

I can assure you, it’s not 2vs1 as I’ve been bashing some Miller heads all night long (and occasionally got my head bashed in by them).

And 2 days ago we got kicked around by an organized mini-zerg from Miller’s Sound in the JP.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Get that mesmer out of our BL!!! I wanna know what they’re wearing and what build they are, they kept kicking my squishy kitten img src="/include/images/smilies/smile.png" /> Millers you got a gifted exploder there!

Although have to say I’m very ragey tonight because I didn’t get the support I wanted, I know it’s 4am and everyone was tired but grrrrrrr

in WvW

Posted by: Kambros.8209

Kambros.8209

Hiho!

I can assure you that we do not ally with Miller’s – and I think they feel same like you. In my point of view taking oppurtunities when the other to servers are fighting belongs to the game.

This week we really outnumbered the two of you, maybe because the x-mas-event wasnt as favoured on RS like it was on Millers and Gandara, maybe because we’ve been in front from the beginning, maybe because the population in general is higher on RS.

As we all know, it all comes down to mass in the end. You have some skilled guilds out there as we have. But in my opinion our “friendly zerglings” are much more integrated in organized battlegroups than I have seen it on your sides. We have many Tier 1 and 2 veterans, who know what they have to do, though they are not in a W3 guild. They in fact do know where the mortars are and where they can shoot with them, they know that speed is one key to victory and they know that giving any useful information is highly appreciated by us commanders.

I can just recommend that you shouldnt separate as W3-guild, but try to integrate the friendly zerglings. At the end of the day this game is not a question of skill. Its a question of how many guys I have around me and how am I able to lead them.

Cheers, Silva Del Rey (CDR)

Silva Del Rey, Thief
DTK | Die Technokraten
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Had a blast in Miller’s yesterday evening and by the looks of it I think we’ll be back tonight again. Cya on the battlefield.

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

this is more of a solo engineer vid, but all footage was filmed during this match.

enjoy!

also, thanks for some nice fights, its been a fun although slow week in wvw

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Aaaaah, again blocked…GEMA is really a wonderful thing to have -.-

in WvW

Posted by: bloodwych.7594

bloodwych.7594

Get that mesmer out of our BL!!! I wanna know what they’re wearing and what build they are, they kept kicking my squishy kitten Millers you got a gifted exploder there!

Although have to say I’m very ragey tonight because I didn’t get the support I wanted, I know it’s 4am and everyone was tired but grrrrrrr

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Shattered-Strength-Shazam-You-are-dead

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Just a wave to the Riverside d/d ele outside south SM gate last night- I was on my mesmer, that was one fun series of fights even though neither of us could quite get the other downed! Best fun i have had all week, kept me up later then I normally would be.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

the worst zerg i have never seen

So, you mean…the best zerg you have ever seen?

u say to me if the best or the worst:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Wrong thread!!!

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

(edited by Jupitus.4352)

in WvW

Posted by: snarks.7852

snarks.7852

Scotty beam me to Etheron Hills!
Or what else could be the reason why the gandara enemy is in the middle at Ertheron Hills?

Attachments:

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Scotty beam me to Etheron Hills!
Or what else could be the reason why the gandara enemy is in the middle at Ertheron Hills?

After seeing what seems to be an exploit as I don’t believe we as Gandara ever breached the inner Hills today?, I did attempt to ask one of their members to tell their guild not exploit and such as they represent Gandara as a whole but they blocked me.

With that said I hope you realise that much like every other servers, 99% of Gandara does not agree with such actions.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Tortun.5946

I’ll be digging my oar in too…. Don’t like exploiters, they taint the name and innocence of Bessie!

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

Glad to hear
Good that the screen taker hat “custom skin” of enemys enabled
combining guild + class + hair style and gear it shouldn’t be hard to find him/her

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Well Riverside you kept asking for a fight, I hope you enjoyed EB this evening/morning

I was the one leading the Havoc squad behind your lines for 1 and a half hours straight =)

A call out to the squad with me then because that was awesome, Also epic work by Torty yelling at everyone, Esyari for your ninja contesting, Eno for putting up with Torty and leading the main attack Twas a hell of a fight!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Without an Icon might I add…. :P I was so hoping we’d get it but people started getting bored and abandoning the fight, they don’t like Karma that takes a while to come their way.

in WvW

Posted by: EnoLive.2367

EnoLive.2367

Yarrrr Stumpy is ok in small does but the fight in EB tinght just goes to show we can put up a hell of a fight even though are numbers are few compared to the Riverside Robot Factory.
As for what I have seen above I hope Anet act upon that person or even persons with real venom.
I hate cheats and it’s sad that someone had the nerve to do something like this.
Sadly as we can’t see the players name then on my part and sorry to the guild that he belongs to but I will not be teaming up nor aiding any “Croatians Maniacs [CM]” till this player or players have be named and removed from the game.

Co Leader & Founder “Privateers Uk” [PUK]
Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Thanks for the support tonight guys, it’s not easy to command without an icon but I really enjoyed the 3 to 4 hour siege on stonemist, tried to get as many guilds in as possible but the numbers fell because the personal gain wasn’t as good as the overall point gain.

I do have a question for Riverside though… Did you panic? Even just a little bit? And how did you fix everything so quickly towards the end? Were you pulling in supply from the other towers around sm or just supply camps?

It was a lot of fun tonight, once again thanks to all the gandarans who came to the aid of Tortys vengeful plan. I raged heavily the other night…. So I had to do something and since the current places aren’t in jeopardy I thought why not give it a go

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Finally watched your video. While laughing at your opponent is not what i would call good manner you put some very nice fights in this vid. I saw a lot of upleveled chars in our zerg and they seemed quite static. I’d say every server has to fight these problems. After all it comes down on the leading commander and the zergs will to follow his orders.

Was a fun week after all. We had some very nice fights against RS guilds with losses and wins on both sides. Sadly we couldn’t spot XxX or another organised Gandara guild while raiding, seems like you were busy on another map. Miller’s Sound will most likely drop some brackets due to the recent transfers of several active WvW guilds but i would like to meet Gandara again in (maybe not so far) future.

All what’s left for me now is to wish you all a nice holiday and a happy new year

/btw: I always wanted to play a warrior as i really like guardian’s hammer and warrior seems to be even better. Maybe will start leveling a warr after finishing my thief ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Kambros.8209

Kambros.8209

Hi!

Thanks to Gandara and Mileer’s for this, in my point of view, week of fair play and sportsmanship. I know that there were some black sheep around but I dont think that they represent the majority of their servers.

Tonight there wont be many structured action, so I wish you a happy holiday and perhaps we’ll meet again on the fields of glory next year.

Cheers, Silva Del Rey (CDR)

Silva Del Rey, Thief
DTK | Die Technokraten
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

While laughing at your opponent is not what i would call good manner you put some very nice fights in this vid

they laugh at us when we are zerged we do the same when we kill them all,killing 10ppl in 50/70 is so easy and laugh is the main sport on river/miller,so we started do the same thing to them.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Tortun.5946

What about the attack on STONEMIST…. I wanna hear it from a Riverside POV, I have questions… QUESTIONS!!!

in WvW

rootnode.9546

Then start asking the questions

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

in WvW

Tortun.5946

points up 4 or 5 posts I did, I did!!! It was the best 4 hours of my WvW fun so far!!!

in WvW

rootnode.9546

Well, I can’t speak for the others, but I for one didn’t panic. If we lose the castle or defend it, doesn’t matter to me. I just enjoy the fight ^^

But you guys put up a good fight in the end. There were countless times your zerg just walked right over me.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside