Gandara Vs Piken Square Vs Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Amadeus.5687

Amadeus.5687

Still having a blast of fun in the match up! Many great solo players, so I have all ready made two duels video vs to very skilled WvW solo players from this week match up!

Links here for you people into WvW duels!

Duels vs Maskaganda [TCHU] (engineer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEniANYYKRQ

Duels vs Osicat [JDGE] (Mesmer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QYvtwX8v5c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiBqrUSIc8o

in WvW

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

look at the the xt glory hunters gone to piken square along with the other gloryhunters , wanna see how long this will last , 2-4 months ?

A wolf among sheep

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Yesterday was a very nice evening on Piken BL. We started as usual around 8PM with only our spawn tower and had only T3 in front of us. After some roaming to evaluate the situation , the real things started. Echo and BH were squirmishing around the map while AA was building the now famous AR Golem Army ( 12 Tonight ). Then diversion on Garrison while we took Hills, defense on Hills against both server at the lord while we took Bay. Very nice fights against GG and others from Piken, Judge from Gandara . At this time GG left the map( I think I saw udermanned buff on Piken pees at that time : 10PM which was surprizing beeing on thier HM) and it was time to take north ( First east tower then crash of the gollems on garrison that we finally took ). only west tower was still under Piken arms at that time . Time to roam and have a few fights with both server before logging off.
Summary : very fun evening , no skill lag nice opponents ….. let’s continue this

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

It was nice evening indeed. The start was pretty rough for us, GG, BH and Echo and the pug guilds that followed you outmanned us pretty heavily and we got to tank the floor quite a few times. After we switched characters around and got our sif together, got to enjoy the battles more. No skill lag whatsoever, just culling (that didn’t actually even bother me at all, we knew you were many so it wasn’t surprising) when we clashed into 3 way battle. Also thanks to LAG and our trusty pug sidekicks who were there with us, was fun, thank you!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

HoB have been having a great time this week

http://www.twitch.tv/hob_eu/b/374546070

our feed from last night, had an epic free way fight against almost all of AR and some Gandara guilds inside Hills at 1:50. that bits worth a look.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Kinky who was the Dius guy running with us in GoW, screaming “go find and kill Dius” cracked us up on TS

That was me!! Azelie is one of the people I came to visit Anyway yes, I’m out for Dius blood. Will make for good Banter ;D

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaligula.2713

Kaligula.2713

Kinky who was the Dius guy running with us in GoW, screaming “go find and kill Dius” cracked us up on TS

That was me!! Azelie is one of the people I came to visit Anyway yes, I’m out for Dius blood. Will make for good Banter ;D

We will slaughter you no worries, even if you hide in a blob we will suicide rush purely to get your kitten down! :P

Field Marshal – Kaligula Razorclaw
Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: primer.3084

primer.3084

Like this with more than 15 letters:

Attachments:

Recruitment officer of Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Haha next week is going to be funny

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Like this with more than 15 letters:

Is it the new guild mission system called “Guild Bounty” ?

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Ye it goes like this: you guys need to ignore him as much as possible, try and shake him off by fake rushing and that kind of stuff, and we need to kill him while you guys leave us alone

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

look at the the xt glory hunters gone to piken square along with the other gloryhunters , wanna see how long this will last , 2-4 months ?

This is a matchup thread between AR/PS/GA as you do not represent any of these servers please refrain from posting irelivent comments thank you.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

This is a matchup thread between AR/PS/GA as you do not represent any of these servers please refrain from posting irelivent comments thank you.

You are leaving your guild Axle?

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

Gandara and Augury - nothing special - just free stacks ^^

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

DYE – best guild of our opponents.

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Gandara and Augury – nothing special – just free stacks ^^

There’s not much challenge we could provide with outmanned buff on piken borderlands and Nug camping inside keeps for 30mins waiting if someone knocks on the door to zerg out. Anyways, enjoy your ‘free stacks’.

Oh and thanks to Dt,Xt for some fun fights, always a pleasure to meet you on the battlefield

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Cute. I would go on a rant and stuff here, but when it comes from someone you dont see out in open field I just let it go

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: MorkZe.4321

MorkZe.4321

Thanks PS for a fun and challenging week, had some good fights allround: mainly against XT and Nug + INS on monday; DT, XT and Nug today.

This day was exceptionally tough for us, as you greatly stepped up your defensive play compared to monday and played it as it should be played on your home map in these circumstances. We tried, and definitely learned a lot from experience. It’s tough to venture into enemy borderlands with our guild having different primetime compared to most of the server, but that’s how we’ve always rolled.

Well played and good luck in future matchups.

[DYE] – Dry Your Eyes | Gandara
Rottis – Mesmer | Hyrskytin – Engineer | Rullakebab – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Good fights on EBG versus VII, Lloantix and a truckload of AR tonight

We started the evening by taking SM, then doing some other stuff, getting slaughtered by VII and getting hit at SM by all 3 of those mentioned above – intense fighting there in the Lord Room, fighting Dius, VII and AR repeatedly, hoping for a respite so we could shut the doors.

We had to rethink our strategy a lot to adapt to VII (the pug power numbers might have been a factor) but eventually we could fight them properly, at which point and from then on things went a lot better. Spent a lot of time screaming ‘Dius’ down the line on TS and running madly at Lloantix, looted two blues off him (cheap bugger) and a couple of times turned around after he’d got away or into a tower, only to figure out my guild and allies were nowhere near me xD

We ended the evening by taking SM, one of the guild’s ninja mesmers had somehow stayed inside inner, we got through outer via a nice hole Piken made, and proceeded to take and sweep the place thanks for not sweeping, AR, and thanks for letting us in, Piken

Thanks to everyone, one of the best evenings I’ve had this week

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

You are leaving your guild Axle?

No m8 but were still here till tomorrow reset hopefully kicking about the bl’s for old times sake to see this match through

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in WvW

Posted by: Frankk.7986

Frankk.7986

At sentry south east of garrison Gandara borderland I had a millon laughs last hour. Some nice wvwve. (I was the solo guardian)
I was sorry to see the solo gandarrian getting outskilled by piken zerg, but hey, you did not move.
Brothers in Arms [BiA] you are quite cute

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Ty guys for great fights tonight on PS.
Dzieki XT za fajne akcje

Well play [DYE]nice tactic on open field gg.
And battle at Bay, you have crazy zerg – AR ^^, really hard fight but lucky for us this time.

good luck guys, good match

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Would like to give props to AR’s treb attempt on Ogrewatch earlier today. Piken’s VII guild and extras came and joined the fun, so it was a nice double team for a while. We eventually took out your trebs and rebuilt our siege…

…then PS and AR battled it out right in front of OW again, popcorn worthy stuff, if I weren’t on the mortar burning anything I could see. Thanks a ton for the massive amount of loot, must have gotten upwards 30+ kill credits. :P Stop by anytime

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

zagaraad.2780

Hats off to Lloantix. It must have taken balls of steel for a dirty x-realmer to badge up and lead against his own server. It really let VII play our raid the way we like it while he was online.

in WvW

Posted by: Daniel.5794

Daniel.5794

Would like to give props to AR’s treb attempt on Ogrewatch earlier today. Piken’s VII guild and extras came and joined the fun, so it was a nice double team for a while. We eventually took out your trebs and rebuilt our siege…

…then PS and AR battled it out right in front of OW again, popcorn worthy stuff, if I weren’t on the mortar burning anything I could see. Thanks a ton for the massive amount of loot, must have gotten upwards 30+ kill credits. :P Stop by anytime

You weren’t in AR’s keep on reset night. Lets just say I entered with about 60 free invent slots and ended up with a full bag after we took the keep. Amazing determination from AR to stop us capping but it was futile and they only got high repairs bills for it.

FijiPeanut – Semper Dius [Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Endemonadia.8593

Endemonadia.8593

Can the Gandara guys be as kind as to let us know who the big guilds/30 man guilds are on Piken? It would really help our raid planner if we could get them onto our Community site.

Thanks in advance.

Well said! lol

Since TUP BOON RG and siN left the realm a week or two ago, we probably lost over 300 WvW players, arguably our best WvW players. Ofc some of these guys were not popular but it doesnt change the fact we lost a massive amount of good players. We are now a wounded animal with plenty of fight left in us and it shows…

VII has been the largest guild group ive seen running in WvW this week and im pretty sure i havent seen them run with more than 20 guildies. So who is this huge Piken WvW guild of which u talk? cos we would love to know!!!

Piken has pretty much been running with the Outmanned tag since Monday on every map… we are lucky to even find a single commander on a map, even primetime theres rarely more than 1 commander…

We r probably one of the lowest populated realms atm and it shows in WvW…

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Nug(although with their other Russian friends every time), SPRT, DT, VII, XT and HoB

Granted some of these don’t run with exactly 30, but they all run pretty kitten close – just saying here that even though you guys don’t have 30 every tim, if you get the extra numbers by pugs following, it might aswell be like that if you’re running around handholding – this doesn’t apply to a few Piken guilds, but what we’re tired of rather than how big your zergs are, how every time we’re fighting one guild another slams into us from the side, then the next from behind etc. etc.

That’s some player’s attitudes on Gandara atm, it’s hard to fight 3 different guilds running within 10 metres of each other, that’s what most Gandarans have been complaining about, if at all, in this thread. Hope this cleared things up a bit.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Defora.3694

Defora.3694

Ty guys for great fights tonight on PS.
Dzieki XT za fajne akcje

Well play [DYE]nice tactic on open field gg.
And battle at Bay, you have crazy zerg – AR ^^, really hard fight but lucky for us this time.

good luck guys, good match

Open field fights were fun, before those things were a bit frustrating for us. Like MorkZe.4321 said, well played.

Checking Bay: there are too many for us. (Also the chat Do you only enjoy dead/beaten bodies?)

Attachments:

Necromancer | Elementalist | Mesmer | Thief || Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

We don’t run with that many though… Even with pugs following us we don’t get above 30-35. There are always a few GF and/or RuNL following us, but they are on voice comms with us and part of our raid.

Attachments:

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: MajkeMi.1876

MajkeMi.1876

Ty for compliment Immolator, it’s nice to hear that you think theres 30 of us when we run 20ish:)

Hand of Blood [HoB]

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Someone enlighten me on the difference between “20ish” (did you count pugs) and 30 when I can’t see more than 15 with culling in effect.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: MajkeMi.1876

MajkeMi.1876

20 hob + pugs is 20ish. You will see difference when you run on 30 hobs:)

Hand of Blood [HoB]

in WvW

zagaraad.2780

Nug(although with their other Russian friends every time), SPRT, DT, VII, XT and HoB

VII can be removed from that list. We have 33 active accounts on Roster and run average 15 in WvW every day in EU prime-time. Everyone on Piken knows this and thankfully Lloantix can now confirm it.

It’s flattering that some people on Gandara pretty much double our numbers although frustrating at the same time. It really does look like screaming zerg/numbers is the first line of defence when justifying a wipe for some of the Gandara players who post here.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

HoB run on average 20 if we begin gathering friendlies we ditch commander tags, and port back to camp and do some eratic movement and generally we only have 1 or 2 that stick if that at all.

our highest numbers this week have been 25. that 25 last night destroyed and schooled AR in the gandara borderlands.

Ocassionally two guilds will happen upon the same enemy at the same time nothing we can do about it. Last night we had the entire AR zone and 30ish Gandarans fighting us around the South East of the Gandaran borderlands it was more than double hobs numbers and the end of it was a lot of loot bags to us so I won’t hear anything about HoB hiding behind numbers and not taking it to larger opposition.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

(edited by Kyus.3812)

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

When people see a majority of Guild names in a group, then thats the name thats called out in chat, you dont pay attention to the others tags, so VII’s 15 will become however many culling allows us to think we see. You may not like it, but other Guilds are rushing in to “help” when you dont need it, I was one of those tucked up in a tower already outnumbered by VII when DT came rushing in to “help”, we know you didnt need it, but seems they didnt. That ss kinda proves what I mean, nug will be called out as the guild but when you stop and actually look at ss there are alot more guilds there, but “nug 30+ [insert area here]” is what is going to be relayed. (i tried counting how many were in that ss, and got fed up but its over 27, also realised if i have issues counting when no movement, no way anyone going to give a precise count when they are)

I dont think anyone is attacking the way you all play, but it does seem that some of the tactics learnt in T2 seems to have crept down into T3, bigger is better, which is a shame because the word fun in playing loses it context when your small group of 15 is run down by a group that seems to have no end over and over. Also if orange swords are to be correct, then most of the time we are facing +25 and Im not including any individual guild in that.

in WvW

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

I don’t understand whats with the pointless discussion of numbers happening in the above posts.

Gandarans and Augurers know this :

Piken Square does not have WvW Guilds that will bring more than 30 people at a time and that will be a very rare moment..with the exeption of GG maybe.

4 days ago Necrosis had 27 players in WvW and we were like “BOO YA lets kick some kitten !!” but to our huge dissapointment we found an entire AR BL empty.
On an average day we number between 15-20 max and not for long,2 maybe 3 hours tops.

I hope there will be more opposition during next week and more fun to be had.
I think XxX and DYE where among the best opponents we faced.Good job at that.

P.S. If someone knows [ONAR] guild from Gandara please send our Greek brothers our love!We liked fighting them 2 days ago in their own BL

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Centrix.4065

When people see a majority of Guild names in a group, then thats the name thats called out in chat, you dont pay attention to the others tags, so VII’s 15 will become however many culling allows us to think we see. You may not like it, but other Guilds are rushing in to “help” when you dont need it, I was one of those tucked up in a tower already outnumbered by VII when DT came rushing in to “help”, we know you didnt need it, but seems they didnt. That ss kinda proves what I mean, nug will be called out as the guild but when you stop and actually look at ss there are alot more guilds there, but “nug 30+ [insert area here]” is what is going to be relayed. (i tried counting how many were in that ss, and got fed up but its over 27, also realised if i have issues counting when no movement, no way anyone going to give a precise count when they are)

I dont think anyone is attacking the way you all play, but it does seem that some of the tactics learnt in T2 seems to have crept down into T3, bigger is better, which is a shame because the word fun in playing loses it context when your small group of 15 is run down by a group that seems to have no end over and over. Also if orange swords are to be correct, then most of the time we are facing +25 and Im not including any individual guild in that.

We played with more numbers in T2 (40+pugs) in order to keep up with our opponents. We had to combine 2 or sometimes 3 guilds (Nug+RuNL+INS) to get similar numbers as them. Now that it’s not needed anymore, we run more alone with some GF, since their guild is on a break till the wvw patch. And yeah, pugs gather if we are the only ones with a commander, but when it gets too big (or because the pugs don’t follow as well in fights, sorry) we turn it off too.

in WvW

genowefapigwa.5769

You may not like it, but other Guilds are rushing in to “help” when you dont need it, I was one of those tucked up in a tower already outnumbered by VII when DT came rushing in to “help”, we know you didnt need it, but seems they didnt.

We stole their bags !

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

May I ask whos the nightcapping guild on AR??

in WvW

Khrums.3765

Last night on PS we had 2 guilds ruining on map DT and XT. DT was holding Hills and XT Bay. We didn’t have huge numbers, we was ruining average 20+ maybe 25 at beginning of raid, XT same or less. We tried not to blobbing and call for help only when keep was in real danger and 1 raid couldn’t hold it by own. There was also only hand full of friendlies following our squads time to time.

I like [DYE] finesse of fight, portal jumps behind our squad or spread around to counter ours melee train, You guys are hard to catch. Well play and we looking for more fights with You next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

May I ask whos the nightcapping guild on AR??

I have no idea, but yesterday after midnight they came([tz] guild or sth) with about 40-50 people and got wiped at Bay’s lord room by our little group of 10-15 guys + 2 balistas… that was real Sparta defense.
AR is just nightcapping, looks like every french server works this way.

in WvW

genowefapigwa.5769

Last night on PS we had 2 guilds ruining on map DT and XT.

Ruining is the correct word

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: MorkZe.4321

MorkZe.4321

…can’t argue with that :P

We didn’t have huge numbers, we was ruining average 20+ maybe 25 at beginning of raid, XT same or less. We tried not to blobbing and call for help only when keep was in real danger and 1 raid couldn’t hold it by own. There was also only hand full of friendlies following our squads time to time.

I like [DYE] finesse of fight, portal jumps behind our squad or spread around to counter ours melee train, You guys are hard to catch. Well play and we looking for more fights with You next week.

That was my experience as well. We might have been outnumbered in the map, but not necessarily during fights. You had 2 groups on the map that could take us head-on and with scouts observing our movement, you could quickly respond wherever we tried to attack. Even though we tried to pick our fights carefully, many times we were forced to fight in bad spots where the melee train easily caught us. In hills you had DT and XT together, but that was obvious because we had MM there as well, the inner gate was almost down and DT had been sandwhiched between us and MM on the wall moments before.

[DYE] – Dry Your Eyes | Gandara
Rottis – Mesmer | Hyrskytin – Engineer | Rullakebab – Warrior

in WvW

Khrums.3765

hehe XD

in WvW

Centrix.4065

There’s not much challenge we could provide with outmanned buff on piken borderlands and Nug camping inside keeps for 30mins waiting if someone knocks on the door to zerg out. Anyways, enjoy your ‘free stacks’.

Oh and thanks to Dt,Xt for some fun fights, always a pleasure to meet you on the battlefield

Eh… Idk what you based this story on, but Nug doesn’t camp, sorry. We most likely switched maps and came back when we heard the keep was under attack. Waiting in a keep for 30 minutes for it to be attacked is 1) a waste of time, and 2) not our style

in WvW

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

Sorry to the WwW guy with the spider tonic on Gandara BL. We just wanted to catch you but the PU killed you… Thx for the fun, we did laught a lot when we saw you

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

I would really like to face Dius, DYE, YAK and Song in GvG against [SPRT] Meet us saturday 18 00 UK time behind windmill in gandara bl.

Sorry mate we have no raid on saturday and for now, everytime we have one, we try to focus doin´something that really matters. As a guild from Gandara theres no time to intentional GvG if u want to have 200 potential points at t3

BUT… if u spot us on WvWvW, we surely try to bring u fair fights when it comes to obvious GvG situations. Thank u for the interest anyways!

I thank every1 from this great week. It has been, well… educational

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

(edited by woomera.9841)

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

Nug camping inside keeps for 30mins

someone you dont see out in open field

Wow, speaking loot_bags, never seen one! ^^

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Good times on Piken borders tonight, we seemed to ninja cap everything lol.

That South Bay AR siege was a nice tactical battle shame our numbers dropped off a bit.
Also feel a bit bad for those Pikens who got smashed while building golems at Garrison West. Was one of those nights where everything seemed to go our way.

We’ll be up against it but I hope we can make a decent fist out of this week!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

not a lot of humour from piken and gandara an EB yesterday when we get a ride with our costume of cow, doliak, ..etc

Hey you are not some grass, we won’t eat you !!!!!