Gandara Vs Piken Square Vs Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

Good times on Piken borders tonight, we seemed to ninja cap everything lol.

Since huge part of our community are Russians – there is nothing wondering. We have our National Women’s Day yesterday. ^^

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Score update, 1:13 PM GMT+1 :

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

Thanks Gandara Guild [Yak] for nice GvG
We lost in 5:1, but i think it is good result for first time. Big problem with zerg synchronization causes most of fails

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Furball.7368

Furball.7368

Yeah was a good few fights! Thanks [SPRT], some of the rounds were close!

Ferbull
The Yakslappers [YaK]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Interesting fights against WvW guild on Gandara bl

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

this game is only zerg and blob,on forum no one zerg all move as guild,in game vii zerg,snc zerg,Ka zerg ALL guild of the server zerg,with word all can say what want,but the action in game show the real thing.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Overmind.5613

Overmind.5613

VII ran 16 people tonight.

Overhax – VII

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

VII ran 16 people tonight.

YES we can count all the zerg behind u all too?hehe we met 4 time 3 with zerg 1 alone remember yes?or we all have dreamed about it?

but dont worry zerg is good it mean only more loot bag.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

this game is only zerg and blob,on forum no one zerg all move as guild,in game vii zerg,snc zerg,Ka zerg ALL guild of the server zerg,with word all can say what want,but the action in game show the real thing.

Were you even playing tonight? VII did not add on one single fight and when we were engaged with you at Klovan and other Piken added, we withdrew and left you alone!

Don’t cry on the forums, it looks pathetic. Your GM must be disgusted right now.

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

we are not crying.,and im the gm dont worry all are on fraps too.we met 4 time 3 u all was with the zerg and 1 without remember how is finished the one without the zerg?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Reunen.7306

Reunen.7306

XxX had about 25-30 people on at 21:10GMT in EB. We also saw you VII, good fights!

Member of Lux Arcana [Lux] EU

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Vanz, if the big chief little fish says you run as zerg admit it! We all know VII run 40 daily :s Oh and he has fraps, fraps don’t lie, fraps don’t get edited, fraps is the all seeing eye. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Esh4W3dfI

In all seriousness though glad to see your still going strong. Hope the fights are less lagtastic than just a few weeks back.

Got my eye on this weeks matchup, who knows might be pitting my wits against you soon. One can hope. Should be some good fun. Hope all is well on piken.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Overmind.5613

Yeah was nice playing against you LuX.. Ofc XxX had to bring 30 people, they prob got it on fraps aswell..

Overhax – VII

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

we are not crying.,and im the gm dont worry all are on fraps too.we met 4 time 3 u all was with the zerg and 1 without remember how is finished the one without the zerg?

Grats on losing 3:1 I guess? We actually thought it was 2:2 but we will take your version of it.

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

we never regroup with other,and all know that if few follow us im always say to them to leave us alone this is why many hate us too on our server we want only play our game nothing more,dont understand why we searched for u many time and found only 1 alone but if u say is only a concidence its ok hope meet again then another time,we just found only zerg everywhere for all the evening in all the 4 border from 21.15/21.20 to 00.50.:/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Got my eye on this weeks matchup, who knows might be pitting my wits against you soon. One can hope. Should be some good fun. Hope all is well on piken.

We miss you Noobs And we are waiting for you. I remember our fights against Boons. We wiped each others but the events was full of laugh and very nice.
Tup Tup salute!

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in WvW

Centrix.4065

What is your definition of a zerg? Where do you draw the line between non-zerging and zerging? How many opponents? Because I’ve seen people call a group of 25 a zerg, when they obviously haven’t faced the real zergs of for an example Vizunah, where you’ll easily encounter 60+ opponents. Now those are zergs and tbh I haven’t seen any piken guilds do this.

Yeah, there is the occasional moment where 2 guildraids meet, but since both raids have different endgoals they quickly split up again. And even when they meet, I doubt numbers get much higher than 40, for 1 or 2 minutes… I’ve more frequently seen both Gandara and Augury (mostly Augury) with higher numbers than the Piken raids.

in WvW

Overmind.5613

We dont regroup with others. We do as yourself try to tell people not to follow us or or add on fights.. But its out of our hands really.

Overhax – VII

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Wait, XxX ran 25-30? We didn’t estimate that many tbh, maybe 20-25, closer to 20. We had 18 at our peak tonight, so I have no idea what on Earth this zerging is about. If you’re talking about in PS BL, we had 3 fights against you.

1. You grouped to buff and push, and we bombed on top of you and wiped 60-80% of your group instantly. The rest retreated into the ruins or to the lake.

2. You flanked and attacked us when we were engaging AR, maybe half ours died or downed, we then regrouped with 8, moved to engage(cos why not), and you flanked us from the cliff and killed most of the remaining.

3. We ran into eachother on the ramp going past Hills, we tried to bomb on top of you, but didn’t catch many due to it being a surprise appearance, moved down the ramp to regroup, you went up, then KA came past us and engaged while we were regrouping and they killed you.

There was never any point at which we intentionally blobbed and zerged. The only fight when it might have been considered a blob was at the Hills ramp, but even then, us and KA engaged one after eachother, never together.

Bring your guild into the maps we’re in more often please, always enjoy the fights with XxX, always challenging Look forward to seeing more of you this week o/

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

(edited by Snowstorm.3897)

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

What is your definition of a zerg? Where do you draw the line between non-zerging and zerging? How many opponents? Because I’ve seen people call a group of 25 a zerg, when they obviously haven’t faced the real zergs of for an example Vizunah,

uselss discuss about that to win the match u need zerg and with u i mean who want win.

and btw we are always 15/18 max 20(but this happen only few time for now)

We dont regroup with others. We do as yourself try to tell people not to follow us or or add on fights.. But its out of our hands really.

hope meet Vii another evening then and we can kill each other again.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

……One can hope……

Get your arses into T3!!

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Centrix.4065

uselss discuss about that to win the match u need zerg and with u i mean who want win.

I don’t call this a zerg, do you?

Attachments:

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

this is zerg when more guild join up and when they die they join with more.
wait the upload wait the processing and see what i mean.

but its ok the game is like that and zerg sometimes is fun,and i understand is useless talk about who zerg and who not,everyone play how they want,sometimes i only hope to met more roamer guild but that happen only few time the rest of the time the game is like on this video,too bad is the best part of the game and the only way it need to be played.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in WvW

Centrix.4065

I see what you mean. The XT group seem to be 30-35 ish, almost bordering my definition of a zerg. I understand where you’re coming from, having to fight such groups everytime with your much smaller group can be frustrating, but on the other hand quite challenging.

But not a lot of guildraids on piken seem to be of that size… And I’m fairly sure none of them would combine forces (lets say 20+20) to defeat an enemy group of 20 or even 30.

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Agincourt.7165

Agincourt.7165

Its called WvW for a reason tbh! if they called it 10 v 10 or 15 v 15 or 20 v 20 i’d kinda get all these posts tbh. Just cause we as Gandara have’nt quite worked it out yet you can’t have a go at the other guys ………..fair play too uhm tbh War is War.

had some cracking fights against Piken and the Froggies a lot more interesting then the tier below……….hoping we stay here…..i doubt it tho……………back to flipping sup camps every 3 hours or so that was life in the tier below!!

Anyway /salute

LXY – Defenders of Cliffside (Gandara BL)

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

We’re running with 20-25-30, max group we had was 45 but only because we had to counter AR blob.
Btw. AR how did you like our night counter on your borderland? Wasn’t that easy to take everything for free yup?
1.3k kills(!) during one evening/night ride, your 60 man blob was sick, but still couldn’t do much inside bay. How many trebs you had there? 6?

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Was bored so i decided to troll eb with a thief by killing yaks into SM tonight. Died after an hour or two when i picked a fight with one or two too many xD.
GW2 thieves are the best troll class in any mmo ever
Thought it was pretty hilarious that that many went out of their way to kill me while SM was under attack by AR and gandara

Attachments:

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Maltra.7890

Maltra.7890

Yeah was nice playing against you LuX.. Ofc XxX had to bring 30 people, they prob got it on fraps aswell..

30?
Then we should find the way during the editing of the video to add 10 more people and makes your sentence correct

(max number yesterday was 22, reached around 23.00 on a different border)

Maltra XxX

(edited by Maltra.7890)

in WvW

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

this is zerg when more guild join up and when they die they join with more.
wait the upload wait the processing and see what i mean.

but its ok the game is like that and zerg sometimes is fun,and i understand is useless talk about who zerg and who not,everyone play how they want,sometimes i only hope to met more roamer guild but that happen only few time the rest of the time the game is like on this video,too bad is the best part of the game and the only way it need to be played.

Yeah, you are right – this is the clear example of zerg. Even if camera didn’t turns back – you can see that zerg at the radar – green dots ^^

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in WvW

Posted by: Smok.2385

Smok.2385

Seeing too much whine about zergs and blobs and all kind of stuff on this thread. This is WvW so if 1 server gather up all guilds to run you, deal with that, if you kill them you deserve it. If they kill you, you deserve it. Just gather up more numbers, use another strategy and keep on fighting and just enjoy yourself dropping down the ones that have more numbers then you.
The things that dont allow good (or in equal terms) fights atm imho, are still the culling and lag and more skill lag and lag and…. lag.
Another topic: [SPRT] guild thanks for the good fights on the GvG, we also need to work on some things and keep improving other

Smokkz – Warrior of the Yakslappers [YaK] Warband
Gandara (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

You guys of XxX are really funny (I mean really really really). Always crying on the forum that you see zerg all around you. VII = zerg? You are kiding. They are your new target? VII is by far a no zerg guild. I think I always see them with a group of 15. And we all know that. I think it’s just you…

Be carefull VII, sooner or later you will be 100. XxX were crying 2 weeks ago that [Tohu] were between 50-100. Funny isn’t it?

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Maltra.7890

Maltra.7890

You guys of XxX are really funny (I mean really really really). Always crying on the forum that you see zerg all around you. VII = zerg? You are kiding. They are your new target? VII is by far a no zerg guild. I think I always see them with a group of 15. And we all know that. I think it’s just you…

Be carefull VII, sooner or later you will be 100. XxX were crying 2 weeks ago that [Tohu] were between 50-100. Funny isn’t it?

I quote you just to give you some love and attention

Maltra XxX

in WvW

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

Piken roleplayers = small / mid scale heroes fighting outnumbered (and winning)

Think the movie 300 with even more ERP

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Piken roleplayers = small / mid scale heroes fighting outnumbered (and winning)

Think the movie 300 with even more ERP

Your time machine seems to work! Can the rest of us loan it so we could fight the old piken?

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Thanks to the PSY guardian near AR spawn on Piken BL, was a nice duel. Such a shame we got interrupted :<

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: maximusaquilla.1032

maximusaquilla.1032

Thank you to FrouFrou was a nice duel shame indeed.

80 guardian-thief-warrior-ranger-necro-ele

(edited by maximusaquilla.1032)

in WvW

Posted by: Bogbreath.8106

Bogbreath.8106

EB was fun today

Thanks to PS and AG for the fun (but extremely laggy!) fight in SM this afternoon

Look Into Myeyes – 80 Mes
Coyote Wild – 80 Warrior
CNTK – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

It’s a war indeed! But when XT runs 15-20 people capping camps during daytime. I must admit I sometimes sigh.

Puz – TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Emnel.1537

Emnel.1537

Monday WvW from DT perspective.
Gandara guilds were often quite hard to crack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0z7IS0-XfA