Gandara v Fsp v Ag

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Awww yeah WvW Culling fix makes it so much better to play!

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

We FSP probably have the biggest zerg in EB yea, but we don’t have nearly as many guildzergs as you guys, seems only fair that we have some extra numbers to compensate

Also the Fury/Kiss blob i seen yday is the biggest guildzerg i saw so far this matchup, must have been 60+ people, so all sides do it

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: tygorn.7193

tygorn.7193

We FSP probably have the biggest zerg in EB yea, but we don’t have nearly as many guildzergs as you guys, seems only fair that we have some extra numbers to compensate

Also the Fury/Kiss blob i seen yday is the biggest guildzerg i saw so far this matchup, must have been 60+ people, so all sides do it

yea we had loads of people yesterday, and also a lot of randoms following us. But if you watch the video wiskeyjack(the video from fury) posted you will see that we still try to be 2 organised/separated groups instead of 1 big zerg. even though that is hard to realise with so many pug people running around.

I do love the matchup! Nobody seems terrible overpowered or outnumber everyone. I hope it stays this tense until Friday.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

To [DYE] – I have never experienced a BLOB like you, if you ever fancy a fight where we have equal numbers, then get in touch. But you are making it very boring on AG right now.

Pls tell me Co-Leader didn’t post that quote?

I will keep this short:
1. We always like to fight as outmanned like we did the past 3 weeks every day
2. We never ask anyone to roam with us
3. If someone wants to run with [DYE] they can, this is game for everyone
4. Second patch day, what did u expect my friend?

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

DYE blob? Just call it a Gandara blob then.. They took garisson in a ninja attack by themselves while we kept ya busy at our spawn tower. Only after that, randoms joined and turned it into a blob.

But why does it still matter? Every servers seems to be blobbing like crazy. Far Shiverpeak are the biggest offenders.

From few hours ago:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2egcz2r.jpg

If you turned yourself around 180 degrees facing them green dots behind you you may have had a similar img just different colour

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: sketchy.8193

sketchy.8193

Hehe great fights today.

This kitten is just brilliant

Attachments:

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Just wanted to say thanks to the imposters [WvW] for the great fights on Gandara bl and trying to keep your numbers down, you made today a really fun enjoyable one for me and the others in [dius].
We were running pretty heavy today with 22 at peak which i think is a record for us.
Anyway keep it up guys, you made my day
Dc’d atm so waiting on q

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Thanks to… idk… the dual pug blobs we faced today on AGBL… was fun ping pinging back and forth from Bay to Garrison defending, and I got some decent WXP, even though I thoroughly dislike the stuff. Hills was tense and we were sooooo close to getting it, that said I logged, so not sure if we got it or not crosses fingers.

Good fights under the lead of my compatriot, Commander ‘Azagazelle’ very good to see him learning at a surprising pace, hopefully he’s not the only one

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Scorewise interesting match, yet great fights are a let down, so far it’s more like a blob show.

I would like to thank Judge for the only ones not being blobbed up tonight on AG border, it’s good to fight a group of similiar size.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Yeah it was good they weren’t blobbing, however that made a lot of the pressure on us because they couldn’t wipe blobs of the magnitude AG and FSP were putting up, even we as a relatively large group with some pugs in TS had trouble with FSP sometimes…

Generally the problem is blobbing as in FS blobbing, then everyone counterblobbing to meet FS level blobbing is logic. Tbh this is mostly only the influx of players again; PvE players (eyes blaze with anger and righteous indignation), and also returning WvWers that have come for the patch. As a guild we won’t turn away Infantry who want of right with us, especially with enemy numbers so high.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Thoman.9018

Thoman.9018

We are now inviting both Gandara and Aurora Glade for coffee and biscuits in Aurora Glade Hills’ lords room. You both stood outside and looked for an hour, afraid to come inside…
We might have a problem feeding both of your 75 men zergs with only our 25 men, but we still welcome you inside!

Hammer-stunning since August 2012.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

The numbers Are you all actually having fun running with those numbers? Do you experience your character cause all I see is alot of autoattacks. I was on GBL tonight and I am very disappointed in some of the numbers being run. Its like botting to level up. Same mechanics. Still, Anet dont do kitten to make the zergs less effective so its a good way to play the points. Anyway. Thanks for the 14 gold from 3 hours.

Also… Stacking in corners. Not the smartest move. Just a little something to take with you from today.

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

LionZero.3479

We did have the outmanned buff for quite some time while we turtled inside hills, so we defenitly had a good period where you guys had a lot more then us ^^

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

the only difference before the patch was,u cant see them all,all are zergning the same of before,now i want see reply where someone say"bah i never saw more than 30"
they move as duck and they die like headless chicken,not all the time but really u all enjoy play like that?

just a video of the blob on EB,they moved like that from 20gmt+1 to now 2am gmt+1,dunno if they are continuing like that.

LOL, I see I haven’t missed much being out of primetime the last two days. Nem you really shouldn’t let the blob or the blobber trolls get you down, they’re just jealous of your guild and lovely vids. Soon enough they’ll disappear or you’ll find a way to beat farm them.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

KISS+FURY+rddt+UNITY.. seriously guys?

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Caid.4932

Well was a fun night, going to stick with the positives and compliment WvW again. Also thanks to the unguilded gandaran thief following us around tonight, did a great job. Sorry I dont remember your name xD.

Hope others got a few good fights away from the blobs, love the culling change the more i play.

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Pictures say everything…

http://imgur.com/sg0kPiA

After killing straglers and small groups on the wall for a while, we decided to do a suicidal push for the catapult. but guess what? Squishie as paper! Phat lewt!

http://i.imgur.com/mzkAZAY.jpg

Big thanks to WvW and a few of the other AG guilds for playing with less and giving us a fun and challenging time without skill lag! <3

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

KISS+FURY+rddt+UNITY.. seriously guys?

And you are? Which realm? Which guild?

Im not in any of them guilds . . . but KISS for one started off with about 12 people + a few others of us going off on our own. When you meet 50+ enemy groups you got no choice but to co-op with other guilds.

Just because it guilds working together and slaughtering enemy most the time doesnt discount the fact that often it forced on them at the moment.
Hell I saw Yak/IC and dozens of others running together for hours and was wiped multiple times because we tried to not run one mega-zerg.

So if you gandara – stop whining and look at what your own people were doing (They may have been forced to it by FSP as it was FSP boarder.)

If you are FSP then I can do nothing but laugh. Dont think you really got any guilds that move on their own below 40 people.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

If you are FSP then I can do nothing but laugh. Dont think you really got any guilds that move on their own below 40 people.

you might come across some of us if you stop hiding in your own blob.

see i can do this too

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

you might come across some of us if you stop hiding in your own blob.

see i can do this too

Yeah but it seems they only blob cos we “force” them to

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I am by no way defending my own server here and I know Gandara blobs up just aswell as anyone else. I will however state the fact numerous times over the next weeks just for the hell of it! People will eventually learn not to take me serious anyway.

Shoutout to We Vanquish Worlds though. Thought you fell easily down by ruins, but then you got us badly at Sunny Hill later Very good play.

But sometimes today when a enemy zerg did something funny it was like a Oprah show! “YOU GET A LOOT BAG” “YOU GET A LOOT BAG” “YOU GET A LOOT BAG” “AND YOU GET A LOOT BAG” YOU GET A LOOT BAG" … “EVERYONE GET A LOOT BAG”

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

LionZero.3479

I’m trying to find some good fights with our 2-5 man teams on camps but all i encounter is the guild groups of 10-20 ;_;

they force us to blob up!

Sorry couldn’t resist, but this is pretty much the same ;p

Just accept that FSP doesn’t have as many guildzergs as you guys have and we play the game in a way that works for us, and even with even numbers we often enough won fights aswell this week, heck even when most of us go to sleep you still have these blobs on so blaming it all on us is ironic at best, everyone does it.

(edited by LionZero.3479)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

I did chuckle at the omnom food tray laid out and the merchant at gandara hills, now they are ours to feast on, haha in your face AG !

Numbers are still madness though on all sides. Not enjoying it one bit. Hopefully when the dust settles the people who actually play for the fun of it will still linger on and the people intent on grinding titles like zombies will die off.

That extra 5 supply cap wont mean anything if you cant press f quick enough flipping camps lol

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Shout out to XxX for some nice fights today on EB, with or without pug’s, skill lag and random crashed. We had a lot of fun fighting you guys, and we hope you guys had a lot of fun fighting us Cheers.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

I want to thank Fury for giving DW a chance today in a GvG. Unfortunately most of our core players did not show up, some were asleep (all that 24/7 wvw takes it’s toll) and for some Wednesday this week was a very bad day.

We didn’t prepare more than usual, since we’re a very casual guild. The aim was to benchmark, only to see how huge the difference is, not because I thought we’d have any reach chance.

I quite enjoyed being roflstomped by you all

After our little encounter (i do apologize for wasting your time btw), me and some of my members joined the AoA raid that was going on on the Gandara map. And I must say I quite enjoyed it. Scouting around, giving reports, getting the occasional loot bag.
And the great thank you from Caest when I left to defend our! I do miss you in DW sometimes. Will definitely join again.

Ended up on the AG map. Running around teasing Kiss on the ruins. Is it just me or are pugs more attentive now that they can actually see everyone? Was a cool experience non the less.
Random guy came on the map, asked for us to go for Garrison, he needed a Vista. I went for Garrison! We didn’t get inside 2nd gate, but he got his Last vista!

I want to thank everyone, on both sides for the great fun I’ve had tonight!

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Caid.4932

I’m trying to find some good fights with our 2-5 man teams on camps but all i encounter is the guild groups of 10-20 ;_;

Funnily enough this happened to a few gandara guilds, think its just this tier and even before the crazy blobbing that was the case. I think its a pity actually I used to love that playstyle back in T5/6.

Thing is us 10-20 man groups need supply same as anyone else.
No one needs an [insert number here] man blob to take stuff.
Its overkill and leads to bad fights for everyone involved whether you win or lose. I know being in a new tier can sometimes fire you up and you go the extra distance if you think your going to or have a chance to win but … the higher tiers aren’t really more fun to play in. Its just the same blobbing you see in this tier by every server all day and night and as a result lousy fights.
A lot of gandarans have largely given up on paying attention to score because doing well doesn’t result in more challenging interesting matches, it results in lost sleep trying to keep up, and massive skill lag against (previously) invisible armies.
You’ll learn yourselves soon enough anyway, you’ll get bored of blobbing up im sure because i just cant imagine it being fun for you and your not going anywhere because your good enough to compete in this tier and maybe T3 too where you’ll run into servers sending blobs on to your map at 8am that you’ll need to deal with.

Just saying organising into more reasonable size groups will result in good fights for you as well as us and winning should be secondary to having fun.
The guildzergs you see on gandara today were much the same as yours when we first reached this tier, this tier forced us to get our kitten together to compete. Its a nice bonus that its lots and lots and lots of fun, give it a try sometime.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

We are now inviting both Gandara and Aurora Glade for coffee and biscuits in Aurora Glade Hills’ lords room. You both stood outside and looked for an hour, afraid to come inside…
We might have a problem feeding both of your 75 men zergs with only our 25 men, but we still welcome you inside!

Haha, well, we didn’t mind all that much. While we spent time fondling Hills [WvW] were free to nuke bay and garrison. We were also pretty pleased with our little portal push (we were 9 by that point).

But yeah, was fun. You had a lot of siege up, it was quite a bunker.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Parthis.2091

I would like to thank Judge for the only ones not being blobbed up tonight on AG border, it’s good to fight a group of similiar size.

We enjoyed the fights at the north camp. Really cheesed off when you wiped us though; we’d just picked up all those lovely bags from the first fight, we ducked around the corner for a breather (mostly for Nimrod to sell his loot… you made him waste a Black Lion Merchant you monsters!). Our scout was all “Just two guys coming…” which I gather were Mesmers armed with portals full of [Fury]

But yeah, thanks for the fun. We were about 16-17 tonight, it’s the biggest we’ve been in quite some time.

Yeah it was good they weren’t blobbing, however that made a lot of the pressure on us because they couldn’t wipe blobs of the magnitude AG and FSP were putting up, even we as a relatively large group with some pugs in TS had trouble with FSP sometimes…

Thing is, we’d much rather guilds talked more to each other and co-ordinated an attack. We do watch the map, we do hit groups.. we just try to do it organically. I refuse to just blob up and hit another blob head on.

The default cannot be to blob-up. As soon as multiple guilds just start mindlessly running side by side they may aswell merge and be done with it. A better counter to this is open comms and planning. Blobs will quickly get disheartened if they’re outplayed, as opposed to outspreadsheeted*.

• Not a word.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Ended up on the AG map. Running around teasing Kiss on the ruins. Is it just me or are pugs more attentive now that they can actually see everyone? Was a cool experience non the less.
Random guy came on the map, asked for us to go for Garrison, he needed a Vista. I went for Garrison! We didn’t get inside 2nd gate, but he got his Last vista!

Great fight circling the island for a fight, We was waiting for you to make a move or waiting for a choke point. Good push by you to start. then our portal’s finished you off :-) great play.

Thanks everyone see you on the field.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Caid you really need to teach Gandarians how to play for fun man…

kinda sad to see 30+ guys swap borderlands from gd to ag bl away from FOUR defenders to pvedoor /yawn

As for this tier being zergy was a lot less zergy against baruch bay and riverside and that’s saying something

The culling change has been positive, but more so the wxp change as made 95% of players want to wxp train which is pretty lolz

Respect to the 5% who still have their own identity, a lot of people seem to lack * when they venture into WvW and want to hand hold

Some nice fights tonight

http://i.imgur.com/rDTIa8Q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lnvL5l9.jpg

/kind regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

30? More like 52! But we took all your keeps without resistance, maybe you should check your map sometime? Especially when all the enemy attackers mysteriously disappear.

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Hats off to the group of AG that put up such a good defence at Redlake a little earlier. Unfortunately we couldn’t put up a very good offence as we saw this as opportunity to make progress in AG borderlands whilst the wall to lake was being trebbed. Thing is, nobody could be bothered to mount a decent assault on Redlake once the wall was down (there was only 4 or 5 of us left) so the whole encounter just sort of fizzled out.

Although, judging by the wall of balistas you erected inside (along with arrow carts), you were obviously hoping we’d all just rush in like headless chickens so you could stack up your loot bags. Hardly very fun for the few of us left, so we decided to drag the encounter out just that little bit longer, until you obviously got bored and left ;-)

Gandara

(edited by Simonoly.4352)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Macros.6120

Macros.6120

I thought you guys wanted us to flip all your keeps and towers, so you can get your morning wexp? Why else would you leave them all unupgraded and undefended?

Beyond The Wall [Crow]
Gandara

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

Yup I was so scared to stare blankly at a t3 wall while it got trebbed down fight that I turned tail and went to your border. It takes a truly brave fighter to witness the drying of the paint. Props to you for bravely camping the wall gap with superior ballistas against the 4 of ours that stayed while our group of 30 52 200 enjoyed an easy stroll with lots of WXP.

We would have loved to fight those AG that stayed to retake your garrison but they got wiped by the keep lord while 4 52 of us were holding the other gate against FSP. After we lost the garrison we actually came back to GBL looking for a fight but your guys abandoned the tower after losing the camp.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Thankyou for atleast admitting you left a fight in your numbers favour to pvedoor in another zone because apparently that’s more fun that fighting players and reclaiming your zone.

Respect to the gandaran guys who stayed but the others showed their true colours in every way. Its a shame they didn’t support you.

We thought you left zone, as we lost our outmanned buff, but we didn’t really believe that so many people would run away from a fight because its not in our mentality to run away from a fight like that and believe killing npcs is more fun than killing players… and we couldn’t be bothered to chase you around zone hoping again for second night in a row (the other night there was more either side) I thought the days of us having to chase superior numbers zone hopping away from us at night were long gone…

What happened to the old gandara and the gandarian spirit that liked to actually fight instead of blob and zone hop? I know you will say its the same for every server but ive barely seen your guild groups this matchup compared to the past where it was more like old school piken. You guys seem really tainted from playing tier 3 and compromised your playing style by reverting to yolobus more often than not?

looking forward to more fights and not pve and running into your guild groups w/ equal strength

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

Pictures say everything…

After killing straglers and small groups on the wall for a while, we decided to do a suicidal push for the catapult. but guess what? Squishie as paper! Phat lewt!

I was really glad for you, that you were able to wipe us at garrison with superior numbers and support of a lot of siege weapon stuff after we wiped you all over the map all evening long. Hope this made up the repair bill you guys got.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

I want to thank Fury for giving DW a chance today in a GvG. Unfortunately most of our core players did not show up, some were asleep (all that 24/7 wvw takes it’s toll) and for some Wednesday this week was a very bad day.

We didn’t prepare more than usual, since we’re a very casual guild. The aim was to benchmark, only to see how huge the difference is, not because I thought we’d have any reach chance.

I quite enjoyed being roflstomped by you all

After our little encounter (i do apologize for wasting your time btw), me and some of my members joined the AoA raid that was going on on the Gandara map. And I must say I quite enjoyed it. Scouting around, giving reports, getting the occasional loot bag.
And the great thank you from Caest when I left to defend our! I do miss you in DW sometimes. Will definitely join again.

Its never a waste of time if you had fun! We spent that time working on our synchronised movement and timed jumps/rolls :P

2 bad it got cancelled, i allways like a GvG. Maybe we’ll see eachother in open field and have a little skirmisch

Please thank the guardian in your guild for the 1vs1’s! (i’m the char hammer warrior with the black CoF armor) Were nice fights!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

Wamgor, don’t know why you keep calling it a fight when it was just 30 12 200 52 Gandarans haphazardly running around placing siege against a T3 wall that was at 80% while you sat inside. Yeah, I know the wall went down eventually but by then I was busy defending your keep against FSP. Do I really have to excuse myself for not wanting to stand watch while a T3 wall drops? With the same situation during prime time the fight would be elsewhere on the map, not sure what makes night operations so different.

When did TUP become such a qq guild? No one was there to make a last stand when a few of us came back to finish Redlake, should I be voicing my frustration?

Thanks to the AG who just now delivered us Ascension Bay and left their golem inside. Had 7 52 players on our side, not sure if they were expecting PvP or just PvD. Anyways, things didn’t go according to plan for them.

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Stop with the silly blob whining, we know everyone are doing it and they are everywhere but why don’t you unblob yourself and run with a smaller group? It’s totally natural and part of the game to die when you are heavily outnumbered, but ragequitting and qqing here won’t make the blobs go away. Getting organized and doing smart attacks does however :>

Judge did that last night at AGBL and we had no trouble finding fun fights and lootbags! Kudos to Fury at the north camp, was absolutely amazing battle. I didn’t even get to use the merchant NPC when you guys rushed us :< That camp is my favourite place, always seems to bring the best fights <3

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Pictures say everything…

I was really glad for you, that you were able to wipe us at garrison with superior numbers and support of a lot of siege weapon stuff after we wiped you all over the map all evening long. Hope this made up the repair bill you guys got.

Good one!

[Dius] had an awesome night with tons of badges as we ignored most of your blob (entire Fsp population) unless it was really needed to help our commander out, who had A LOT less than you guys btw. We fought Aurora Glade 99% of the time. Our only real loss that night was Bay and we were under heavy attack by both you and Aurora Glade. If anything, you guys could have been a lot more effective by splitting up.

Also, thanks for balling up in that corner twice in a row! =]

Keep up the fighting spirit tho!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: vanash.2671

vanash.2671

So in summary of this match up…

The FSP blob has been contagious causing outbreaks of blobs in Gandara and AG. The Gandaran and AG blobs are vying for blob supremacy with the FSP blobs and this has caused concern for people unaffected by the blob. These anti-blobites encounter opposing blobs and then consider the event to be so traumatic they are forced to voice their anger at the situation on the forums.

Now I’m a logical kind of guy. If there’s a ‘blob’ attacking Bay in a borderland and there’s only 15-20 of you, would it not make more sense to go for the NE tower? which you’d have capped before they even notice you were there due to no orange swords and the extra gravity caused by blob v blob combat. You could put yourselves in a position to cut off re-inforcements from their main spawn point back to the blob vs blob event.

You could even become one with the blob! There’s plenty of options, I just don’t get this hostility towards the blob. Although there was one week of the month with my ex, she was evil, I hated the blob then…

Anyway, maybe be a bit more imaginative than joining the being cool blob bashing train, blobs have feelings too

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

Wamgor, don’t know why you keep calling it a fight when it was just 30 12 200 52 Gandarans haphazardly running around placing siege against a T3 wall that was at 80% while you sat inside. Yeah, I know the wall went down eventually but by then I was busy defending your keep against FSP. Do I really have to excuse myself for not wanting to stand watch while a T3 wall drops? With the same situation during prime time the fight would be elsewhere on the map, not sure what makes night operations so different.

When did TUP become such a qq guild? No one was there to make a last stand when a few of us came back to finish Redlake, should I be voicing my frustration?

Thanks to the AG who just now delivered us Ascension Bay and left their golem inside. Had 7 52 players on our side, not sure if they were expecting PvP or just PvD. Anyways, things didn’t go according to plan for them.

Hehe,
I thought Gandara would have gotten used to the cheese spouting troll bait that is Wamgor. Won’t be the last of him either

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Parthis.2091

The FSP blob has been contagious causing outbreaks of blobs in Gandara and AG. The Gandaran and AG blobs are vying for blob supremacy with the FSP blobs and this has caused concern for people unaffected by the blob.

I get the tongue in cheek nature of your post, but this isn’t far from the truth. It’s a problem of escalation; many people see a blob and think “The only way to tackle that is as equals”… and the blobs just grow.

It’ll balance. With the Culling change WubWub just looks scarier, particularly to PuG players, it’s natural.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

A couple of points

1) Our server’s wvw population has skyrocketed since the patch, and I imagine it has happened on most other servers. I would expect it to drop soon and settle at what we once had.

2) Far Shiverpeaks lost most of its wvw guilds in the first few months after release. We were left to pick up the pieces through some dedicated small guild teams and commanders. This is why we have a reliance on following our commanders as a pug zerg rather than move around in guild groups. AoA is about the only guild now with the capacity to move around as one most of the time. Some of the other guilds do it for events.

3) I don’t understand all the kitten waving from some AG and Gandara posters whenever they talk about meeting a FSP zerg. An organised guild group with voice comms and traited for group play should always beat a pug zerg containing upscaled fighters, fighters traited for solo damage and a zerg lacking voice comms. Kudos for being organised, traited and geared right.

4) I actually can’t wait for this matchup to end and if we drop out of this tier I won’t be disappointed. We can’t win no matter what it seems. We get blamed for the blobbing and forcing the other 2 to do it, if we achieve anything its because we have superior numbers, and if those superior numbers lose we are noobs. BB are decimating T5 and if they replace us I can’t wait to read that match thread and whining about blobs.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I dont know why people keep complaining about zergs either. Bad planning by Anet has made it that those with the biggest zergs will most likely win. Doesnt mean they will win all the time, but they will have better odds.

If people want smaller battles then you are in luck, this week there are free transfers to low and medium tier servers. So if that’s what you want then move there. If by the end of this week you have not, then you only have yourself to blame when you get wiped by a zerg. We’ve all been given a chance to move now, so if you dont that also means you are happy to continue fighting zerg vs zerg.

Just remember that this is only Tier 4, imagine the zergfests in Tier 1.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Pictures say everything…

http://i.imgur.com/mzkAZAY.jpg

Big thanks to WvW and a few of the other AG guilds for playing with less and giving us a fun and challenging time without skill lag! <3

I am by no way defending my own server here and I know Gandara blobs up just aswell as anyone else. I will however state the fact numerous times over the next weeks just for the hell of it! People will eventually learn not to take me serious anyway.

Shoutout to We Vanquish Worlds though. Thought you fell easily down by ruins, but then you got us badly at Sunny Hill later Very good play.

But sometimes today when a enemy zerg did something funny it was like a Oprah show! “YOU GET A LOOT BAG” “YOU GET A LOOT BAG” “YOU GET A LOOT BAG” “AND YOU GET A LOOT BAG” YOU GET A LOOT BAG" … “EVERYONE GET A LOOT BAG”

Haha, thanks guys. The fight at ruins was a major f-up from our side. We paniced a bit, a mesmer put a veil in the wrong direction and when we started to push we fell down into the 2m lake and had to swim. That was pretty noobish from us.
The fight at Sunny was nice however. This time we didnt panic and didnt have to swim. We expected you to come back again, but you went to defend Bay I guess. So we left the wall open for PUGs to push inside. Since nobody came we got so bored, that we build 2 trebs at sunny. Suddenly FSP got Bay and ran past Sunny to Garrison. Someone turned around and was “wtf guys, look the wall is open! lets get sunny” and we got wiped by much bigger numbers.

Was fun nevertheless. Keep it up guys!

~ Gandara

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: El Do.9467

El Do.9467

@Slomo, Someone at TS said that you guys were trebbing Garrison and that the wall was down, we thought it was a nice chance to hijack it..
When we came there we noticed that the garrison wall was not down but the one at sunny was. You know what happened next :P

It was indeed a fun match so far, keep it up

El Do– 80 Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

I dont know why people keep complaining about zergs either. Bad planning by Anet has made it that those with the biggest zergs will most likely win. Doesnt mean they will win all the time, but they will have better odds.

If people want smaller battles then you are in luck, this week there are free transfers to low and medium tier servers. So if that’s what you want then move there. If by the end of this week you have not, then you only have yourself to blame when you get wiped by a zerg. We’ve all been given a chance to move now, so if you dont that also means you are happy to continue fighting zerg vs zerg.

Just remember that this is only Tier 4, imagine the zergfests in Tier 1.

This coming from KISS, the biggest guild in this matchup. I would be ashamed posting stuff like this.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

We want to welcome Xaoc this friday :p

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

We enjoyed the fights at the north camp. Really cheesed off when you wiped us though; we’d just picked up all those lovely bags from the first fight, we ducked around the corner for a breather (mostly for Nimrod to sell his loot… you made him waste a Black Lion Merchant you monsters!). Our scout was all “Just two guys coming…” which I gather were Mesmers armed with portals full of [Fury]

I’d like you to know the merchant wasn’t a waste, we made great use of it, haha!
We were actually waiting for you to go there, we were above you up on the tower.

A couple of points
2) Far Shiverpeaks lost most of its wvw guilds in the first few months after release. We were left to pick up the pieces through some dedicated small guild teams and commanders. This is why we have a reliance on following our commanders as a pug zerg rather than move around in guild groups. AoA is about the only guild now with the capacity to move around as one most of the time. Some of the other guilds do it for events.

The same happened to Aurora Glade months ago, we started a great community, we had training sessions, trained commanders and formed guilds. Especially the last one is something what FSP should do.

3) I don’t understand all the kitten waving from some AG and Gandara posters whenever they talk about meeting a FSP zerg. An organised guild group with voice comms and traited for group play should always beat a pug zerg containing upscaled fighters, fighters traited for solo damage and a zerg lacking voice comms. Kudos for being organised, traited and geared right.

When I was leading FURY yesterday night we were around 15 at the point we faced your 50/60 man blob. We didnt back down and went for you guys, but being outnumbered 1:4 isn’t about skill anymore. It’s about skill lag.

4) I actually can’t wait for this matchup to end and if we drop out of this tier I won’t be disappointed.

Don’t worry, we’ll make sure it happens!