Gandara v Fsp v Ag

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: alvarez.3159

alvarez.3159

I dont know why people keep complaining about zergs either. Bad planning by Anet has made it that those with the biggest zergs will most likely win. Doesnt mean they will win all the time, but they will have better odds.

If people want smaller battles then you are in luck, this week there are free transfers to low and medium tier servers. So if that’s what you want then move there. If by the end of this week you have not, then you only have yourself to blame when you get wiped by a zerg. We’ve all been given a chance to move now, so if you dont that also means you are happy to continue fighting zerg vs zerg.

Just remember that this is only Tier 4, imagine the zergfests in Tier 1.

This coming from KISS, the biggest guild in this matchup. I would be ashamed posting stuff like this.

Wut? What’s wrong with his post? Did you even read it or did you only see the guildtag?

On a different note: I had some really nice fights this week, yes, even against huge (way bigger than us) Zergs. Thank you for this.

(edited by alvarez.3159)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

What a friendly tier this turned out to be….

Also, imho (and its just my opinion) all 3 servers have been as bad as each other for giant zergs, and any denial about it from anyone is bare faced lying.

BTW- is KISS the same KISS from gw1? brings back nostalgia of seeing you chaps running about

(edited by natzmc.2895)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Nostalgia? :P KISS in gw1 were kitten.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: CosmicChopsticks.2876

CosmicChopsticks.2876

I don’t understand what people have against blobs, it’s the natural progression as you move up the tiers.
For example, Server A has a 50 man zerg running round Server B’s borderland capping everything. How can Server B combat it unless they have a large group yourself to attempt to wipe them with?
Regardless, the size of the group is less relevant anyway. It is relatively simple to wipe a blob double your size if you have good communication in voice comms and experienced fighters.

Crazy (Jess/Dave/Chuck), The Karma Initiative [rddt]
Aurora Glade

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

natzmc.2895

I mean in the sense I remember the tag running about and makes me think of my days in gw1, I was never in KISS tho :P

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I dont know why people keep complaining about zergs either. Bad planning by Anet has made it that those with the biggest zergs will most likely win. Doesnt mean they will win all the time, but they will have better odds.

If people want smaller battles then you are in luck, this week there are free transfers to low and medium tier servers. So if that’s what you want then move there. If by the end of this week you have not, then you only have yourself to blame when you get wiped by a zerg. We’ve all been given a chance to move now, so if you dont that also means you are happy to continue fighting zerg vs zerg.

This coming from KISS, the biggest guild in this matchup. I would be ashamed posting stuff like this.

I dont like zerging either really, but as I said thanks to bad planning by Anet this is what WvW has become. If you dont have a zerg you wont be able to gain many points.

Just look at the bottom tier:
Arborstone 375 239
Fissure of Woe 57 817
Vabbi 22 969

You can bet Arborstone have a large zerg compared to the smaller groups that FoW and Vabbi have, hence the huge difference in points.

If you look at the latest scores, EU Tier 4 is most balanced tier in both EU and US servers, based on points. T7 in USA are not that far off each other either. This implies we are attacking and defending equally and our tier provides the most challenging fights.

I, and I am sure quite a few other KISS members do not mind the zergs, to us it just means more loot bags when we win. Just look back on other comments and server match threads we’ve been in, we’ve not complained much at all, we dont have a problem.

As I suggested, if you do have a problem with zergs, try a lower populated tier.
So come next week I hope noone complains about the zergs as you have signed up for it as you did not move server.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

Just look at the bottom tier:
Arborstone 375 239
Fissure of Woe 57 817
Vabbi 22 969

You can bet Arborstone have a large zerg compared to the smaller groups that FoW and Vabbi have, hence the huge difference in points.

Arborstone just have more numbers than the other two servers. This has nothing to do with one big zerg versus several smaller groups.
I´m glad that there is a possibility in this game for big groups doing stuff together after dungeons and spvp is already small group stuff exclusively. That the majority complaining about the blobs is just the"Zeitgeist" we have currently in the mmo community that everyone is running around alone/in small groups, being part of a 3 peeps guild and so on.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

I mean in the sense I remember the tag running about and makes me think of my days in gw1, I was never in KISS tho :P

Aah, my days in GW1 were good too. Old Rurik & the gang.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

@FSP Do not listen thous kittens ^^ im a random pug. i like fight against ur pugs zergs. not becouse free badges. we die to, but its allways fun. if “guild” dont like it, they allways can run with pugs. or create gvg events

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

@fsp

You just proved our point though. 15 of us on your boardland… you came with over 60 people to fight us. Sorry but not even a 15man guild group can wipe 4 times their number with skill lag etc. Skill is useless when even if you react fast the server can not handle it.

EDIT:
just checked the screenshot. Was maybe only 11 of us

(edited by Corran.4957)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: CosmicChopsticks.2876

CosmicChopsticks.2876

Also, shout out to FSP for opening 3 towers in 10 minutes on EB for us last night, was much appreciated

Crazy (Jess/Dave/Chuck), The Karma Initiative [rddt]
Aurora Glade

(edited by CosmicChopsticks.2876)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Silvertonic.2690

Silvertonic.2690

Nice cap on FSP Bay just now AG/KiSS. Gotta love that classy tactic of leaving dead mesmer at watergate. Must remember to turn off the the Benny Hill theme tune when i see your zerg next, you have progressed you deserve better!!!

Silvertonic

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

Should do what I do when there a dead mesmer there. Stay until they release! Problem solved (And yes i had to do that against your server, which is a surprise as it takes some thought beyond autoattack :p )

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: El Do.9467

El Do.9467

Nice cap on FSP Bay just now AG/KiSS. Gotta love that classy tactic of leaving dead mesmer at watergate. Must remember to turn off the the Benny Hill theme tune when i see your zerg next, you have progressed you deserve better!!!

We took bay and the the same mesmer is there again :P, camping his body atm

El Do– 80 Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: james the monk.3851

james the monk.3851

All the higher tiers have Mesmer’s that go to the Watergate its a known Mesmer spot get use to it and stop moaning.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

BTW- is KISS the same KISS from gw1? brings back nostalgia of seeing you chaps running about

Yes it is the same KISS from gw1. We will more than happily pay for you to server transfer to Aurora Glade to rejoin the fun :-)

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

All the higher tiers have Mesmer’s that go to the Watergate its a known Mesmer spot get use to it and stop moaning.

Its a lame tactic and a pretty blatant exploit he’s perfectly entitled to moan about it

[Dius]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Thoman.9018

Thoman.9018

I didn’t expect KISS to be exploiting like this.. (yes exploiting! (abusing a bug = exploit))
You didn’t just do it once.. you tried to do it again and again.. If I’m not mistaking the mesmer is still lying there, waiting for a rez trough the wall..

Would you please try to man the kitten up and try to take a T1 keep with siege instead of using these exploits?

Attachments:

Hammer-stunning since August 2012.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

truly pathetic, and you expect one of our people to waste their time to scout for someone using an exploit?

respect went down the drain on this one

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

happy? through the south doors and done. What you going to whine about now? That you outman us and we shouldnt have received bonus xp?

EDIT:
Why is the tag removed btw? Is it because you dont want to look a fool considering it wasnt a KISS mesmer?
Oh and should I now inform you he was still there for ages, afk. He wasnt even in his house but stayed logged in til kicked out to annoy you

(edited by Corran.4957)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Yup have lost all respect for them, not that they have any for us judging by the quality of their posting. It seems they want to stay in T4 at all costs. It’s pretty sad to see them resort to this.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

(edited by Minfast.5489)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Wicked.5479

not happy, its a reportable offense and i will report you again just like i did just now.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

lol, you going to report people for putting down 2 superior rams on each door?

Oh dear, need to play like you and just have 100 people auto attack it?

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Minfast.5489

lol, you going to report people for putting down 2 superior rams on each door?

Oh dear, need to play like you and just have 100 people auto attack it?

You are a credit to your server. He isn’t talking about the rams. You used the Mesmer rez tactic once already and were trying to use it again. It’s an exploit plain and simple. As I said it seems you guys are willing to do anything to stay in the tier. Gl with that and with BB next week. We can go back to having a clean matchup with servers that actually have some respect and fun.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

actually I asked if he was happy that we went through the gates, and he said he wasnt happy and whined more. Hence my response. Follow the conversation

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Dagarax Shadowwalker.6219

Yup have lost all respect for them, not that they have any for us judging by the quality of their posting. It seems they want to stay in T4 at all costs. It’s pretty sad to see them resort to this.

You have lost all respect for who? KISS?
Was the Mesmer from KISS? No.
Did FSP try and do exactly the same thing after? Yes.
Did we deal with it by leaving him lying in a place where he could be revived? No.
Did we sit on his body till he mapped out? Yes.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Wicked.5479

You have lost all respect for who? KISS?
Was the Mesmer from KISS? No.
Did FSP try and do exactly the same thing after? Yes.
Did we deal with it by leaving him lying in a place where he could be revived? No.
Did we sit on his body till he mapped out? Yes.

the people taking an exploitportal are just as much to blame as the mesmer and resser.
if someone from FSP tried it aswell you should report him just like i did your mesmer.
it takes a cheatter to know a cheater an i guess our people arent that good in exploiting yet, maybe we should train that for higher tiers.
i have mailed anet for clarification about whether this is an exploit or fair play.

(edited by Wicked.5479)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

Oh no, we just took woodhaven using rams. Guess it another report for deploying them too Wicked?

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Wicked.5479

unless you portalled people inside to ram it from the inside it should be fine.
but thanks for trying to heat up the flamewar, very much appreciated.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Meh! Dont let one tower or keep ruin a perfectly fun map. Just fight it out! Plenty of good fights to be had the rest of this week. Don;t like what someone is doing…. Have at them! All this boohoo Kitten this kitten that is quite babyish. Its not always going to go your way. dont be a kitten and cry. Just Handle your buisness!

Only complaint i got is that weak Gandara blob that left me and my 3 mates sitting in a tower waiting for them to push…. instead they ran off to another map. if 4 are willing to hold up against 20 or 30 you should at least have the testicular fortitude to have at us. Chees to the update now i can see how many of you are running away.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

Corran, you do make me laugh, it’s actually very easy to switch a guild tag on or off. idk which guild, if any, that guy belongs to but the absent tag as some kind of ‘evidence’ is as watertight as a sieve. Hmm, funny that you know him well enough to know when he is in his house or not though…

Anyway, seems clear AG and it’s ‘leet’ guilds were really very embarrassed by the prospect of losing to a pug server! Even if we finish 3rd, this week will always be a victory for FSP. We’ve been kicking your kittens all week, so the fact that we pushed you into 4am zerging (a perfectly valid tactic so I have no issue there but, in reality, we all know this is a last resort for servers who can’t win any other way ) and now exploit abuse…so delicious

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

unless you portalled people inside to ram it from the inside it should be fine.
but thanks for trying to heat up the flamewar, very much appreciated.

Im just bored and sarcastic. I even done a “FSP” and manually attacked the door for awhile just incase using only rams was deemed use of an exploit.
Need to get some sleep now and come back for more play later

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

natzmc.2895

Yes it is the same KISS from gw1. We will more than happily pay for you to server transfer to Aurora Glade to rejoin the fun :-)

Heh thanks for the offer, very kind of you, but I like FSP- regardless of what’s being thrown around this kitten filled forum post, FSP is a great server and the people have all been very nice to me.

However, it is sad to have read about the mesmer thing. I do not care which server it is, but I would interpret that as an exploit, if I ever see it happening I would report it, evem if it is a person from my own server, call it what you like, defend it if you feel the need too, but in my view its an exploit.

Edit- However only Anet will say whether or not they consider it an exploit, an official comment from them would be nice, though unlikely, that way would let us all know whether it is a tactic that can be used in the future.

(edited by natzmc.2895)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Corran.4957

Hmm, funny that you know him well enough to know when he is in his house or not though…

Actually it this amazing thing called Voice Comms and someone relaying a message they recieved. The ability to use these two things is actually amazing in keeping people in the loop as to what is happening

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Talleyrand… QQ guild because I call some Gandarans out for running away from a fight and yes it was a fight, we were defending and you only took it when it had no defenders (surprise)… So this preference for pve is lame to me. We logged as it was late and we had repelled the attack from the few guys who play wvw for pvp and not wxp and rep’d both walls.

I have alot more respect for gandara as a server more than that, The 4th week matchup in the AR/GD/PS matchup GD earnt my respect through their grafting and determination instead of hiding in pve. Their never say die and never surrender attitude, I thought Gandara wouldnt back down from a fight and was pretty similar… so if i See alot of guys flip zones run away from players to go to a empty zone for a “easier score” in a PvP game of course im going to raise that, sorry if you dont like the fact i raise it. I just have a lot higher expectations of your server (like the sportmanship on hills the other day)

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

If it was a fight, how come there wasn’t any fighting? Was just a few Tuppies holed up in a tower with their siege. Tried to challenge one Asura engineer outside but she was outclassed and hopped inside without any of mine interfering. So I looked elsewhere for PvP, not my fault you didn’t want to join in but I found a bit anyways. What I heard was you bravely parked yourselves on 4 sup ballistas when numbers were even and you had the NPCs on your side.

Full respect to you TUP, but get over yourselves. I enjoy an outnumbered defense as much as any, had one of my own the same night with paper gates. But if I see 52 guys faffing about when treb work needs be done I’ll think them idiots, not brave for staying to watch the treb chip away.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Minfast.5489

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Sorry for slight offtopic.
But what is Clarkson doing in this video. I laughed so hard!
Thanks for posting!

~ Gandara

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I didn’t expect KISS to be exploiting like this.. (yes exploiting! (abusing a bug = exploit))
You didn’t just do it once.. you tried to do it again and again.. If I’m not mistaking the mesmer is still lying there, waiting for a rez trough the wall..

Would you please try to man the kitten up and try to take a T1 keep with siege instead of using these exploits?

This is a stupid excuse for an exploit. you blur out the guild tag and blame us for a player being AFK. rofl.

I assume we still have your bay and North west tower via exploit also?
What about the camps? We will have to find a way to exploit that too?

Its a game please do not forget that. Great play this morning from all of Aurora glade.
Good luck.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Heh thanks for the offer, very kind of you, but I like FSP- regardless of what’s being thrown around this kitten filled forum post, FSP is a great server and the people have all been very nice to me.

However, it is sad to have read about the mesmer thing. I do not care which server it is, but I would interpret that as an exploit, if I ever see it happening I would report it, evem if it is a person from my own server, call it what you like, defend it if you feel the need too, but in my view its an exploit.

Edit- However only Anet will say whether or not they consider it an exploit, an official comment from them would be nice, though unlikely, that way would let us all know whether it is a tactic that can be used in the future.

Thanks for the reply :-) Hope your enjoying the game other than the moaning.
I think FSP players are just blowing everything out of proportion just because Gandara took the lead. It seems to be Aurora Glades fault :-D

Keep playing Keep having fun.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Anyway, seems clear AG and it’s ‘leet’ guilds were really very embarrassed by the prospect of losing to a pug server! Even if we finish 3rd, this week will always be a victory for FSP.

AG always gets stronger as the week goes on. This is common knowledge.

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Minfast.5489

@Slomo

I’m not sure but I think I remember it being some song to raise money for charity so some “celebs” took part in it

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

You guys can stop teaming us now

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Get over ourselves? really?

You must of been watching something else, as we fought and killed some of you and died too outside of the tower… when you split after the catas were destroyed we fought… but wasnt mindlessly charging your 20-30 stacked guys on cata spot with 4 (although we do sometimes) we was defending and skirmishing

You just backing up the pvedoor arguement… looking for your pvp(cough pve) in a empty zone which you could zerg uncontested instead for Wxp instead of against some organised oppostion end of story. Like I said respect to dius ele and the few others who tried.

We built Siege for your bigger numbers, not our fault you chose to pve. So of course the siege was going to get used.

More excuses for running away to pve please instead of stay and fight at 5am not much of pvp alternatives…

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

The 90’s was a silly place :p

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Thoman.9018

Thoman.9018

Why is the tag removed btw? Is it because you dont want to look a fool considering it wasnt a KISS mesmer?
Oh and should I now inform you he was still there for ages, afk. He wasnt even in his house but stayed logged in til kicked out to annoy you

This is a stupid excuse for an exploit. you blur out the guild tag and blame us for a player being AFK. rofl.

You are correct that the Mesmer isn’t representing KISS. but you (KISS) stood outside with 15 people trying to revive him for the third time. I didn’t want to show the fellars guild as i don’t think he is representing the whole guild, like your 15+ members were.

Sounds like you have talked to him a bit Corran since you know so much about him???

EDIT: Also posting pictures of peoples names/tags tends to get threads closed.

Hammer-stunning since August 2012.

(edited by Thoman.9018)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

LOL @ SoggyFog.. DId you just say that you left because “trebbing work had to be done.” WHat about your fail catapults? Its quite simple. the last few nights as soon as you run into any opposition(minimal mostly) you tuck tail and map hop to find that unguard door. Just say it…. youre not looking to fight your looking to cap. At least then your being honest.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

We’ve been kicking your kittens all week, so the fact that we pushed you into 4am zerging

AG dont need to be pushed into 4am zerging, its pretty standard fare for them (not criticising just saying). With the wxp its not entirely surprising some people are playing more than usual is it?
Also find the doubleteam allegations kind of funny. AG are accusing gandara of focusing them on our forums and your doing the same xD.
Wasn’t a bad week, and the blobs seemed less absurd yesterday. Hopefully they’re a bit smaller again today and there was some good fights in there despite the forum moaning saying the opposite.
People shouldn’t get so kitten y about the extra qq over the past day or two. Half if it is trolling, we gandarans do like a good troll. Its a close match, people can say ‘x server sucks’ but they wouldn’t be here or be more or less level with your server if they weren’t good. Anyway take the good with the bad, its all a bit of fun at the end of the day.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: alvarez.3159

alvarez.3159

I love how it’s always the other’s fault. Some people should really take a good look at themselves before blaming others.
Don’t ruin this fun and (still) close matchup with accusations and what not. Enjoy the game.

(edited by alvarez.3159)

Gandara v Fsp v Ag

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

LOL @ SoggyFog.. DId you just say that you left because “trebbing work had to be done.” WHat about your fail catapults? Its quite simple. the last few nights as soon as you run into any opposition(minimal mostly) you tuck tail and map hop to find that unguard door. Just say it…. youre not looking to fight your looking to cap. At least then your being honest.

Yup, the catas failed. Hence the trebs. Basic siege warfare.

Sorry I didn’t stay to sacrifice more cata blueprints to help feed your self-image as the valiant defenders. We ended up getting fights on your borderlands against FSP and AG players who were willing to do more than sit inside a tower. Counter-golem golem portal bomb for kittens and giggles, I probably won’t be trying that tactic again.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com