Gandara vs. Baruch vs. Aurora v2.

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Thanks to Yak for the fights against fury yesterday. The wipe on the way to the northern supply camp will hopefully teach our leader not to check the map while a bunch of big bad gandarans stalk them with bloodlust in their eyes!

Also a shoutout to tda for being constantly outnumbered and still trying to fight!

And to keep the tone of the thread: Stop blobing you zergers or i’ll blob you back!

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

You may take our borderlands but you’ll never peel our BANANA!!!!!

Torty
TDA

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: Daftendirekt.5280

Daftendirekt.5280

to the 3 guardians of guild fury that killed me (alone) at near the end of jp: u’re rly cowards and unskilled.

[Crim] Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

JP violance can be fun but also annoying. At the end the JP has been placed in WvW for a reason, fight to get to the top.

I remember last week i was with 2 others in the JP being camped by allot of BB, on our way up we came across a few gandara and together we made it to the chest. Was pretty fun!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in WvW

Posted by: Daftendirekt.5280

Daftendirekt.5280

Funny excuses for justify so many cowardness. Gank in 3 guardians a single player show only that u’re empty of charisma. Anyway keep the fun 3on1! Wanna see 1on1 what u do, fingerless nabs :P

[Crim] Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Matt.7413

Matt.7413

to the 3 guardians of guild fury that killed me (alone) at near the end of jp: u’re rly cowards and unskilled.

Now i’m not saying what they did was right… but to called them unskilled is surely wrong, i mean they killed you right? If they were unskilled you would of made it? If you were better skilled you would of made it? Think about that?

Again – not saying what they did was right

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

Funny excuses for justify so many cowardness. Gank in 3 guardians a single player show only that u’re empty of charisma. Anyway keep the fun 3on1! Wanna see 1on1 what u do, fingerless nabs :P

Well i wasnt one of those guardians, i’m at work writing boring reports. Just wanted to say that the JP is not excluded from pvp’ing. The same way me, and plenty of other players get overrun by bigger groups. Live with it and take out your anger on the next enemy you come acros

in WvW

Posted by: Jacky Nipper.3846

Jacky Nipper.3846

Imo, the 3 furious, unskilled guardians were before ganked by 9 necromancers from your server buddy Daftendirekt.5280, cowardness!!!one

Jacky Nipper – Necro Raiders [NR]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Why did I miss out on the jumping puzzle fun

in WvW

ZStefanovic.2475

Why did I miss out on the jumping puzzle fun

we’ll do some JP’s later today :P

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Hai BB had a bit of trouble taking DE back from the meager 8 people I see ;P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

Because there is a rule forbidding people to gank you? :P Suck it up and try and kill them don’t whine and call them names.

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Hey [RED] Moar people to Greenlake next time XD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Mate you look at it wrong, 3 guardians is a fantastic time to challange yourself, I would see it as a challange and do my best to troll/beat em.

Had a lovely 25 min fight 3 vs 1 versus sme AG in BB borderland last night, ty alot fr great fun if you 3 read this, I was the mesmer you started fight on the smal island on mid of lake and keep fighting on the beach. Lovely battle, dont remeber your guild but it was a guardian, engi and ranger.

/Osicat

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

Again, the Tyrian Dueling Society had a nice meetup at the windmill. Many good duels occured! However, where are those BB guys? It’s basically only Gandara and AG

u kidding? they fear fight in field 1 vs 1, and 1 vs 2, and sometimes 1 vs 3. especialy dsd boys
why u need unskill players in holy windmill?

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

Again, the Tyrian Dueling Society had a nice meetup at the windmill. Many good duels occured! However, where are those BB guys? It’s basically only Gandara and AG

u kidding? they fear fight in field 1 vs 1, and 1 vs 2, and sometimes 1 vs 3. especialy dsd boys

Surely there must be at least 1 or 2 good players there.

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in WvW

drongas.4189

Surely there must be at least 1 or 2 good players there.

ofc they are. but they run in group.

p.s. dont taunting, just come for some duel sometimes1

p.s.s about windmill. wtf kiss u are doing? u broken holy windmill stamp

Attachments:

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

(edited by drongas.4189)

in WvW

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

To gandara you have a dirty fly hacker constantly capping veloka and mendons from behind us on EB, 19:40 GMT find him and report him please we are losing points because of one of your guys….

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Bero.2193

Spare of the moment post my above one I just realised he has no guild tag so will be practically impossible to find him, this stuff makes me want to quit this game…

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Posted by: WmongerCZ.6574

WmongerCZ.6574

Gandarans, hope you are very satisfied with your fly hacking friends who just took veloka…. I am not sure if I can at least pity you now. Enjoy your “well” deserved points! ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Can you give us any printscreen or a tag name so we can keep an eye on what we are looking for?
Since this is the second time of reports of a hacker, if anything I prefer them banned as soon as possible.

Pls report him as well and send the printscreen of the hacker or video to exploits@arena.net

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: llew.7493

llew.7493

-Funny how servers with players as skilled as you are in T4, and losing the match against unskilled people as BB

DsD boy

in WvW

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Same guy you spotted before?

http://i.imgur.com/xgriZhL.jpg

FWIW, Dius were trying to make sure nobody defended those towers so you could retake asap.

in WvW

Bero.2193

Trying to get a print screen of him but as soon as you get near him he ports out, thanks gandara for not taking advantage really appreciate it.

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Posted by: WmongerCZ.6574

WmongerCZ.6574

Trying to get a print screen of him but as soon as you get near him he ports out, thanks gandara for not taking advantage really appreciate it.

…not taking advantage? lol Haven’t you seen their zerg taking our towers one by one 20min after this incident?

in WvW

Posted by: jaker.3256

jaker.3256

In your map if you took advantage that I know of at least 3 times entered without breaking anything bay

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Great evening today, we were running 18 people and capped Briar on Gandara border from BB. After that we managed to wipe 6 waves of 40+ enemies charging at us. Unfortunatly the Gandarans built a treb to take down our siege in the lordsroom and then they pushed with 50+ so we got wiped, but it was great fun!
After that we decided we should take bay, so built 3 golems and did not find any resistance in bay.
Another nice day on keeping the blobs busy and actually wiping them a couple of times!
Hope to see you all on the battlefield!

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

…hopefully we can organize some fun events as well , i cant do anything this week due to work etc but will try next week for sure.

Do I might be on the same server now, you still own me a game of golf! =D

Oh i havent forgoten about that
So id like to ask you beforehand to switch to BB so we can use you as golf ball =)

TDA

in WvW

drongas.4189

-Funny how servers with players as skilled as you are in T4, and losing the match against unskilled people as BB

i speak about duel and roams not about zerg and pug zerg.
if u dont know 1 man cant do something like take keep or protect it.

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

We are aware of the flyhacker and I will say what I said to some people on AG in EB at the time. Whisper me when it happens and I will pass the word to not defend any flyhacked towers. it seems to be fine now though with that said now.

We cant control the actions of this individual so not defending is the only thing I can do ;x

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

I would like to know who would win in a duel You (the 1337 player) agianst Tikiitaka from OdS (It’s from BB so he is a kittening noob, right?)

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in WvW

drongas.4189

I would like to know who would win in a duel You (the 1337 player) agianst Tikiitaka from OdS (It’s from BB so he is a kittening noob, right?)

no idea who is he. mb pro idk ^^ he create movies? every pug can do it btw.
we can do some duels tommorow 6pm gmt+0 in agbl near windmill. (or blob of kitens come and wipe me?)

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Bero.2193

I have fought tiki many times won all of the fights but one were we called it a draw sooo yeah Tálok is my in game name.

Commander Tálok

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Report from Gandarian frontier this afternoon, 17pm-18:30
Once VLK conquered the bay fortress a Gandarian asura mesmer created twice a portal, allowing to enter two zergs without resistance.
There are two options:
- The gandarian asura mesmer was really elusive, hiding from a whole zerg.
- The gandarian asura mesmer used another kind of “skills”

We can not confirm any of the options, perhaps the mesmer is a reknown one in Gandara’ s server and belongs to a guild.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Lots of love from [Dius]! Still sat in Anza would love you guys to stop interrupting our guild meeting…. srs bsns being discussed :x

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Epic fights today at AG bl.

Missed guilds out there to find something different other than random ppl bunching to attack things. Anyways today’s highlight goes for the last second waypoint to hills to repel the aurora’s golem attack. Epic moment by the way.

Also awesome fights at bay repeling both aurora and gandara with like 30 Nukes. In the end DsD had to come for some help cause we hadn’t enough supplies to close both northern and southern doors. After that the epic moment of waypoint came and gandara took bay cause we could’t be in 2 places at a time fighting each guild twice our numbers and we all teleported to hills to secure it (we had no scouts as far as i know).

Good fights today i must say. I didn’t have a so kittening awesome day since a lot of time to be honest.

By the way kiss, welcome again to your borderland. :P hope you enjoy the fights as much as i did until our ppl goes to bed!

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

I dont want to judge anyones skill, but I for myself about 50:50 with Tikiitaka. Depending on dayform and builds a bit. I wouldnt call myself pro.
Not comparable to my 0:100 Osicat from Gandara.
Or 1:99 vs Blaba.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Gawd, BB night crew have definitely been breeding over the weekend. You’re allover the place in the small hours of the morning and we just don’t have enough people to stop you from capping everything. Luckily, the few of us around have been able to bunker down in Gandara BL garrison or our keep on EB to stop the BB tidal wave. Although, one of the main reasons we’ve managed to hold a keep or garrison with ease, is due to how unorganised and bizarre the BB night crew are. It’s far too easy to funnel you guys into choke points and your siege placement is atrocious and so easy to take down. It might just be that the current BB night crew aren’t very experienced, but literally all it would take is one guy on BB to say “hey lets put our treb here, instead of here” and your score would be even higher.

AG, where on earth are you this week? Your early morning presence is as small if not smaller than ours. I miss you!

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Gawd, BB night crew have definitely been breeding over the weekend. You’re allover the place in the small hours of the morning and we just don’t have enough people to stop you from capping everything. Luckily, the few of us around have been able to bunker down in Gandara BL garrison or our keep on EB to stop the BB tidal wave. Although, one of the main reasons we’ve managed to hold a keep or garrison with ease, is due to how unorganised and bizarre the BB night crew are. It’s far too easy to funnel you guys into choke points and your siege placement is atrocious and so easy to take down. It might just be that the current BB night crew aren’t very experienced, but literally all it would take is one guy on BB to say “hey lets put our treb here, instead of here” and your score would be even higher.

AG, where on earth are you this week? Your early morning presence is as small if not smaller than ours. I miss you!

Sorry, this week our server is busy creating drama and holding meetings about the future life of AGs WvW population.

~ Gandara

in WvW

loseros.5912

Sorry, this week our server is busy creating drama and holding meetings about the future life of AGs WvW population.

Really? I’m really missing the aurora glade i fought before dropping to T5…

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Matt.7413

Matt.7413

Really? I’m really missing the aurora glade i fought before dropping to T5…

For some reason everybody has resorted to this tactic of blobbing. I’m going to say this now btw, [FURY] do try out best to run as a guild, which will be around 25 – 30 people, we have been known to tell people to follow other commanders. But sometimes we find it unnecessary to run with a commander icon, therefor attracting people to the big blue thing!

All servers are turning in to “blobby” servers, its easy to sit here and type up saying that X server is doing this Y server is doing that. It happens because people want to win, or don’t know who else to follow. Me personally, I do miss the days where you use to bump into a group fo 25 and not get swallowed whole by 60+. But meh, just means we have to find ways to take you down.

I’m sorry i’ve not had chance to say this yet but – Thank you to [JDGE] for the guild vs guild on friday, was great fun. Again to anybody who would like an organised fight of equal numbers, please contact me in game and we shall organise something ^^

/salute from [FURY] – we’re coming for your bags!

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

in WvW

Posted by: CosmicChopsticks.2876

CosmicChopsticks.2876

I’d like to thank BB for all those badges in Stonemist. In all seriousness, that was an awesome fight, look forward to more

Crazy (Jess/Dave/Chuck), The Karma Initiative [rddt]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

LoL we are a WvW guild not a roam guild mate, we dont have roam builds. Im sure my ppl dont know about this duels in holy windmill, sorry about that. if you tell any DsD and talk about that im sure you dont have this problems.

Anyways we open to GvG figths with guilds either, we are very noobs in GvG but we like have fun with any guild if the score let us.

ty all guys for this awesome week, congrats to FURY and KISS from Aurora and WvW from Gandara you are very good guilds

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Oh dear. Well I hope you guys manage to sort it out quickly. Hopefully I’ll bump into a small group of FURY again some time this week.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

I’m sorry to shatter your dream, but he’s been beaten many times. He’s a good player, but come on BB guys, get your kitten together. I have to agree that most of you run away. If some of you actually fight, a commander appears within 10 minutes just to take me out, it saddens me. If you’re from BB and fancy a fair duel, don’t hesitate to contact TDS!

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in WvW

Posted by: Yuki Chuki.2457

Yuki Chuki.2457

To gandara you have a dirty fly hacker constantly capping veloka and mendons from behind us on EB, 19:40 GMT find him and report him please we are losing points because of one of your guys….

Sadly, we can confirm this (from Gandara myself) and I’m personally very sorry. You can believe me, we want to stop him too. It’s not fun for either of us and I know how much it sucks for you. We can’t do much about it though. We try to tell people to not go defend something if it was flyhacked but that won’t give you back your T3.

As you pointed out, the hacker seems to not have a guild tag anymore. Don’t know if it’s the same as the HACI guy (never saw that guild tag before) but I’ll take screenshots if I see the tag again so we might compare characters if you should get a screen of him too. Also, please keep updating us with any new information on the flyhacker(s) you might get.

Yesterday evening I also tried to get to Veloka because he was hacking around there and I wanted to get a screenshot of his name. But for some super strange reason you guys attacked me all the time :‘(
Not easy to get a picture of him because the places he’s hacking are in the heart of the enemy territory.

in WvW

Osicat.4139

For ppl about the duels, just join [TDS], then come and join the fun. Usualy a event a few nights /week.

About the hacker, suggestion, lets have a “catch the evil hacker event”. Make a team of 2 gandara 2 ag and a bb. Then work as a team al servers, catch him, printscreen and repport. Sound fun? (;

@Solomo, tbh y play great, ty for fun duels.

/osicat

in WvW

drongas.4189

i guess nuke dont know yet what that windmill holy? try chase me first 3 then 5 about 5-6m in here. aleluja outmaned buff ^^

@osi send invite me: Red Clone

p.s. btw nice fight 3 Ods thiefs

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

(edited by drongas.4189)

in WvW

Osicat.4139

@ Orden de Sombras " brotherhood of shadows" hi guys, just realiced you staring on one of my movies. Look at 3:35+ Guild of thiefs. <3

/ Judge Osicat " One of the 12 judges"

in WvW

loseros.5912

i guess nuke dont know yet what that windmill holy? try chase me first 3 then 5 about 5-6m in here. aleluja outmaned buff ^^

@osi send invite me: Red Clone

p.s. btw nice fight 3 Osd thiefs

Probably not. We do know it exist, we don’t know when and where you are dueling, so unless you talk with each one… it’s hard to know it ^^.

Asterilla