Golem Rush Feedback Mega-Thread

in WvW

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

who the F buys golems with gold? I mean, badges are so stupidly numerous, with nothign to buy, because who needs double sets of stupid exotic gear. I have like 10k badges, and nothing to spend them on, and as I refuse to buy stupid golems, I will still have 10k badges at the end of this dumb kitten event.

Guess you don’t command or take stuff back when no commanders are around. I buy tons of siege with my badges. I probably have 1k badges left. Most of the siege I buy I turn into super siege. I don’t always command but always have siege on me and when I swap toons I swap my siege. I can go through 50+ super rams in maybe a day. Way more than that if I command.

Also I guess it depends on the tier you are in. I wish badges were stupidly numerous but you don’t get many badges when you don’t have many fights. I prefer fighting over everything else but sometimes there are little fights when people just run around trying to ninja cap stuff.

I get bored following the zerg all the time, and i use siege i get from drops to take towers, etc. i like to harry zergs, instead of following the mob. SO yeah, i have more badges, because i don’t want to spend my time throwing siege down for the masses. I have a commander badge, but i don’t use it, as I like small group combat.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

So take the time to explain it to them then. they check out the event, they may stay after it over, if not, then nothing really change, but if it makes one new person interest in it, then hey, you get a new ally to fight with, or a new player to attack, lol.

This event is not what makes players to try wvw…. it looks more to scare players that play wvw only and are waiting to a improvement to the game.

It is doing the oposite.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Therodin.2970

Therodin.2970

I am not pretending to be blind, and if people would stop making new posts on the same thing, I could post properly my self. Just because my opinion differ from yours does not make me any more or less right or wrong then you. I am struggling to see why this is a bad thing, and I am not getting any answers really. Golem event for a week, seems like it fun, so i can’t defend for the week, i will attack for the week. We are all gamers we adapt to change, and it a game so make the most out of it to have fun. No reason to take a game seriously, lol.

“It boring cause it sucks” so you can’t do something you do normally , so one week, or now 6 days, is hurting you so badly? I am just confused, that all, trying to understand.

No one is telling you that you have to take the game seriously, so why are you telling them they can’t? They enjoy wvwing seriously and care about winning. How do you think people who go to a park to play pick up basketball every week would feel if for a week they replaced all the basketball hoops with soccer goals for the luls?

in WvW

Posted by: DemonNinja.1602

DemonNinja.1602

Thanks for the support everyone. Judging by the entire front page of the forums just destroying this event and the developers I sincerely hope that for once in Anet’s life they actually listen to the WvW community…

Snow balls chance in Balthazar’s realm though…

Aerilon Starsider
Elementalist Extraordinaire
http://twitch.tv/dustydemonninja

in WvW

Posted by: Mitzarin.2963

Mitzarin.2963

I agree the event needs to end, sooner rather than later. But, just to clarify something, the amount of time it takes to turn the supply cost on the golem to 0 isn’t enough time to do anything. You’re probably talking a code like: var golemSupply = 50 to… var golemSupply = 0. Not much involved in the changing of the costs.

:).

But, I totally agree with you. GW2 has an amazingly complex battle system and that truly shines in the amazing 25 v 25 man fights in WvW… honestly, I love WvW, I have the most fun there… but if I wanted to K-train, I would be in EOTM. I am on FA for a reason, I love the fights. Fighting a zerg of golems is not fun… fighting a zerg of golems IN golems was fun for the first two or three encounters but after that, it’s just… ugh, spam spin-to-win.

in WvW

Posted by: DemonNinja.1602

DemonNinja.1602

I think this would have been fun as a short event like a weekend event or relative scale. A whole week of this is just poor and lazy design. It also proves that Anet doesnt listen to the WvW community – at all!

Aerilon Starsider
Elementalist Extraordinaire
http://twitch.tv/dustydemonninja

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Pretty much! xD

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

who the F buys golems with gold? I mean, badges are so stupidly numerous, with nothign to buy, because who needs double sets of stupid exotic gear. I have like 10k badges, and nothing to spend them on, and as I refuse to buy stupid golems, I will still have 10k badges at the end of this dumb kitten event.

Guess you don’t command or take stuff back when no commanders are around. I buy tons of siege with my badges. I probably have 1k badges left. Most of the siege I buy I turn into super siege. I don’t always command but always have siege on me and when I swap toons I swap my siege. I can go through 50+ super rams in maybe a day. Way more than that if I command.

Also I guess it depends on the tier you are in. I wish badges were stupidly numerous but you don’t get many badges when you don’t have many fights. I prefer fighting over everything else but sometimes there are little fights when people just run around trying to ninja cap stuff.

I get bored following the zerg all the time, and i use siege i get from drops to take towers, etc. i like to harry zergs, instead of following the mob. SO yeah, i have more badges, because i don’t want to spend my time throwing siege down for the masses. I have a commander badge, but i don’t use it, as I like small group combat.

I’m same way . I do lots of solo roaming and prefer small groups over zergs. I actually got burnt out with commanding so its something that I rarely do now a days. Not saying I never zerg since when others servers throw zergs at solo roamers only way for me to get revenge is find them with a zerg haha

Another idea is to send siege to the commanders you like. Doesn’t have to be supers but most will turn them into supers and they will always go to good use. Even if you don’t follow the zergs. I’m sure plenty of commanders would be happy to have siege sent to them. I see some ask for siege donations but to me I’d prefer not to do that but I do smile when some random person sends me siege when I’m out there commanding.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

Oh, I wish I could just tweak some numbers related to WvWvW myself e.g. adjust the siege range & dmg, remove some broken things, change the formula for scoring (to make matches more evenly scored) and improve the drop rate of rewards and add reward paths from spvp to WvWvW as well.

Because you know how everything works together and how to make those tweaks without causing issues or bugs from rising up.

I don’t WvW much, but I’m sure the people who actually mess with the code know what they can or cannot tweak without causing a host of other issues to emerge.

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

10k badges is only 20 omegas. It’s really not that much. I only had about that much myself, and then proceeded to donate to people/sell some on the TP.

It’s hardly “stupidly numerous” if you devote them to golems unless you EOTM a lot. Technically, most stuff in this game is “infinite” but that’s not how the game’s economy works.

Last night, some of the enemies were actually summoning TP merchants on top of our garrison to buy more golems, so yea, people were buying them. Server gold pools and supplies can run very deep.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: jgak.3056

jgak.3056

Regarding the time, imagine this: Someone has to make the art for the icon buff for supercharged golem. Or recycled, I don’t know. Someone has to implement it as a buff when you enter a golem. Someone has to change the variables as you said. Someone has to this and that, which adds up. Even if it only is 1 hours of their time, it’s still time wasted. I used to be on FA and I gained my passion for fights there, K-train shouldn’t be a thing in regular WvW. But that is a whole other discussion. This golem thing just isn’t fun for people who want to play WvW instead of farm.

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

For those who ppt! Look at this week as an open fight week free from ppt.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: DomAltares.8651

DomAltares.8651

Last night, some of the enemies were actually summoning TP merchants on top of our garrison to buy more golems, so yea, people were buying them. Server gold pools and supplies can run very deep.

These people simply haven’t figured out how to duplicate their existing golems on the fly yet. Give it time. You can currently turn two golems in to a siege cap rather quickly. (Which, funnily enough, doesn’t actually stop you making more golems that way, just from tossing legitimate blueprints down.)

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Yeah this event completely ruined my game mode that I enjoy in this game. Suppose I’ll go play a different game this week.. Thanks Anet for not listening to ACTUAL WvW players…

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in WvW

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Event was meant as a shake up on something new temporary like living story is for pve.

you all taking this too seriously.

in WvW

Posted by: DiscoJacen.1590

DiscoJacen.1590

People haven’t figured out that BL can’t run out of golems because the “supply” is an artificial number created by Arena Net to make some sort of economy(that doesn’t mean it’s bad! Just that’s how it works. You will ALAWYS have golems just like you have ALL black lion weapon skins available to buy from the BL (So many ppl selling that many BL skins? Don’t think so^^)

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

(edited by DiscoJacen.1590)

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

The WvW forum is flooded with people saying to turn this stupid event off. Hilarious that Anet isn’t replying to anything since they know what is best for our favorite game mode.

Again, not inspiring confidence in this expansion that will likely turn WvW in to garbage like this event.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in WvW

Posted by: DomAltares.8651

DomAltares.8651

Owh, just reported someone via the report exploit email, I had thought that it was still new because there was no patch yet. If they haven’t taken action even after 4 hours… well…

These golem bugs do not affect the Revenant’s Ventari Tablet, therefore there was no reason for a quick patch on reset night to disrupt everything.

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Event was meant as a shake up on something new temporary like living story is for pve.

you all taking this too seriously.

This isn’t new though. It was a bug over a year ago where only golems could be made for 3 days and the results were exactly the same…. perma K-train…

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Yet the matches are flooded with people running around in golems. I’m already tired of it myself. I did it last night and wanted to roam today but since all I’m running into is golems, it looks like roaming isn’t going to be happening.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Julenal.3907

Julenal.3907

Well, this was made by Joshua Davis who doesn’t work primarily on WvW:

https://youtu.be/5goa21iunTw?t=2434

It isn’t good to beat people, who try to do something new just because they didn’t succeed as you would have wished, as then they and others wont be so eager to do anything extra later. What I want to point out is that this event isn’t something that actual WvW team failed in.

(still, more love for WvW would be nice…)

GM of Finnish gaming community guild “Frozen Dawn” [FD] since GW2 announce
GW player of 14+kh and Passionate Mind Wracker since 2005

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Why not spend your badges on golems and sell them for gold this week? Then treat yourself to something real nice.

Funny thing is, price for an Omega has dropped 2g since the event was announced

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

WvW forum is not for community and Development coming together, otherwise many of the problems that have been posted here would have been addressed long ago.

What it is is direction for damage control. As long as players are coming here and venting instead of where it could shake up skittish investors or make new players think twice about buying its serving its purpose.

Toss in a couple of red names posting here and there keeps the illusion that they might be listening.

If you want someones attention you kick them in the wallet…that’s how business rolls….Post at gaming reviews, investors forums, ect….

I doubt that this will stay up for long now and will probably be locked pretty quick…Sorry but I hope that dispels the mystery of how these things work.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Honestly after playing reset last night in an Omega. This isn’t a good event. I had about 30 Omegas in my inventory just for kicks, and I think I will just sell them all to get the gold.

Playing Battletech isn’t that fun after the first 30 minutes, and after my Omega died that was kinda it for me last night. I could get behind making them free to build, but all the extra buffs make them way too OP. It really takes the strategy out of playing WvW.

The blobbiness factor that is forced on players during this event is extreme, and (tinfoil hat time) I think it’s ANet getting us ready for all of WvW to turn into EotM.

in WvW

Kaiser.9873

“Does the WvW team has any objections?”.

It’s so cute you think there is a WvW team.

I’m sure he should’ve included a /s

in WvW

Posted by: Magolith.9412

Magolith.9412

Mhm. This event sucks.

[WS] Mesmer Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

If you would have watched yesterdays POI, you would have learned that this event was singlehandedly made by Grouch aka Josh Davis, who is normally part of the marketing team.
There were absolutely no “ressources” used that could have gone into WvW, HoT or really any other part of the game.
Golem rush obviously isn’t supposed to be a serious patch for WvW ( duh…), it’s just a fun event – a gift for the players really!

If you don’t like it – fine. But seeing people acting so self-important and ungrateful about this is really sort of … disgusting.
You guys complain that Anet doesn’t listen to you? If this is how you react to a well intended gift, I wouldn’t want to do anything for you either….

I just hope that Josh sees some of the “whiteknights”.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Let me offer you a slap to the face.
But you better be grateful because it is well intended: For you to wake up to the bs you’re saying.

Oh and don’t forget to take your disgust with ya when leaving

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Lola.4172

Lola.4172

If you would have watched yesterdays POI, you would have learned that this event was singlehandedly made by Grouch aka Josh Davis, who is normally part of the marketing team.
There were absolutely no “ressources” used that could have gone into WvW, HoT or really any other part of the game.
Golem rush obviously isn’t supposed to be a serious patch for WvW ( duh…), it’s just a fun event – a gift for the players really!

If you don’t like it – fine. But seeing people acting so self-important and ungrateful about this is really sort of … disgusting.
You guys complain that Anet doesn’t listen to you? If this is how you react to a well intended gift, I wouldn’t want to do anything for you either….

I tell you what Gift I would like ….. my game back !!

I will not apologise if we have upset anyone at Anet .. look at the Threads .. what exactly do you think 1000 kittened off gamers were gonna do?

RAZZ
mezmebaby

(edited by Lola.4172)

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

sit back and enjoy, get behind a balli or in a golem…have fun it’s a nice change from the same matchup same thing over and over and over, actually try to do something different for once.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: Lusteregris.2697

Lusteregris.2697

Most of the people i know made their minds about the event at the moment it was announced. Part of me thought some would try and find some way to utilize clever tactics since event clearly put all things upside-down..no, everything is the same just in golems.

I was hearing so much that anet ignores wvw, and how stale it is. Now change happened. And all are united in QQ’ing change, cuz they dont really want any change, they just want to do what they usually do in a way they usually do.

Ugh. Just give them some ram skins anet, wvw people clearly dont want to try anything new, they just want the same with more sparkles.

in WvW

Posted by: Kor Thra.5072

Kor Thra.5072

It was really not cool the first time I seen the golems. As soon as I could during guild ops, I signed off. These events are really not entertaining. they ruin the gameplay.

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

I have yet to see anyone else counter the golems with Ballistas, which is freaking hilarious to watch in WvW….seriously, you gotta try it it’s fun them bolts just cut like hot knife through 80 sticks of butter

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

I am using the event time to get my wvw charcter stronger. The more fighting, and the 15% bonus exp I gain like 10 levels so far. Yes, i know it still a long way, but that 10 extra points + more i will have when the event is done with.

in WvW

Kaiser.9873

Who asked for Golem week? I have yet to see a serious post where the players said, “Hey ANet, you know what we really want? We want for everything to stay permanently paper, because no one can fight off waves and waves of super golems.”

This is akin to giving a loaded gun to a 5 year old. That’s a well-intentioned gift too right?

in WvW

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

I dunno, I had fun with the madness and change of pace. It is unfortunate the OP felt the need to make a thread about others for having a differing opinion. It is a bit sad. I would like to personally apologize to the OP for the fact that I am not a wet blanket, and chose to express that I enjoy the wacky change of pace and had some fun. I don’t know what I was thinking.

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

yes I hope anet sees the whiteknights and gets some metrics about how much time is spent by them in WvW(not eotm) before this abortion…

I also hope they check out the numbers of players for/against this garbage but really the pages and pages of negative comments kinda tells me all i need to know.

I was hearing so much that anet ignores wvw, and how stale it is. Now change happened. And all are united in QQ’ing change, cuz they dont really want any change, they just want to do what they usually do in a way they usually do.

umm. This is not the change we were looking for. This is simply a stupid gimmick that makes wvw unplayable for a week.

I feel bad for the dev that trolled that GvG that resulted in the arena in Obsidian Sanctum. He was all mad about a couple dozen players fighting each other out of the way and thought THAT ruined his game mode….

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

I remember that video, was surreal to have a mod be such a kitten.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I know car interiors get pretty hot during the summer time. How about I come by an spray paint over your car windows to keep it cooler inside? It might not be great for driving the car but you can still sit in it and listen to music or something.

What’s that? You think that’s a pretty terrible idea? Too bad, I’m doing it anyway and you better thank me for it because it’s intended as a marketing ploy gift.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

Uh-huh.
Taking away your same old boring gameplay that hasn’t changed for months for a few days clearly is the same as a slap in the face or a gun in the hands of a kid or … what was that about cars? ( sheesh…)
LOL riiiight…
If WvW is the only thing giving your life meaning, you might have a bigger problem than a golem event…

If you don’t like it do something else and stop wallowing in your negativity!
Get real kids…

in WvW

Posted by: Lusteregris.2697

Lusteregris.2697

What change are you guys looking for, exactly? Something that would force you to change you playstyle, something that would shake the meta and let you make some new tactics…no?

You want changes that make no difference in your usual strategies, something you don’t need to adopt to or try and work-around even if its just temporary… just ask anet for these ram skins already.

in WvW

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

I’m in a WvW guild who raid nearly every evening and scout during the day.
Just logged on and not one single person is in WvW, never seen that before.

Amazing right? An event they thought would bring out the crowds, quickly died off after 1 day and killed a game mode completely. On my server scouts are nowhere to be seen, because they’re useless. Commanders are staying away because unless you’re rolling a golem zerg, you’ll be farmed. Keeps/towers not upgraded, no siege are being placed, because they’re a waste. There are less random pugs around because they’ve been killed and farmed by super charged golems by those golem try-hards.

GG Anet.

in WvW

Kaiser.9873

In all honesty the first 30 minutes was kind of fun as we had a giant golem v golem v golem fight in SoS garri. The rest, not so much. Logged off after an hour, and generally on reset I’m there three to five hours.

I get that this is an event for funzies, but with Omegas running 4ish gold it’s not for the faint of heart, and being WvW players we don’t have tons of coin to run around with generally.

Also, I generally don’t disagree with many of the points Archonwing makes, but, “The idea of a true wvvw’er is inherently fallacious.” is not true. It might be sematics, but anyone that only PvEs to support their WvW is a true WvWer.

in WvW

Posted by: xev.9476

xev.9476

Dear Clueless (and like-minded company),

If you bothered to read any of the posts and threads on this forum complaining about this thoughtless and inept event, you’d see that lots of people have offered specific reasons as to why they think it ill-conceived. Among them: it removes any semblance of skillful play and strategy; it erases the usefulness of scouts (although it’s still strange to me that people actually love to do that); it negates any reason to upgrade or defend objectives; it makes roaming more difficult (roamers seem to have jumped ship completely during this event); and it cheapens, or in most cases eliminates, good large scale fights. I’m sure that I missed some.

For those that WvW with any regularity, some or all of the above listed elements are reasons we continue to play the game mode. But then we have this event that takes them all away and instead encourages us all to hop into siege, spam 1 on gates, stand in green circles, and then do it again – repeatedly. And you think people should say thank you for this crap?

Someone had an idea. It’s great that he had an idea, but it was a bad one, and it’s shocking that no one at ArenaNet thought, “Hey, shouldn’t ‘fun’ events enhance the gameplay elements that already draw people to the game mode, rather than remove those elements entirely?” It was crystal clear the moment this event was announced that WvW would turn into a massive, mindless ktrain, so there’s no excuse for delivering content this incompetent, however well-intended.

Not all content is good content, and it sure seems to me that players have presented valid reasons for considering this golem event lazy, boring, and inept, but I look forward to reading all the persuasive, “nuh-uh, it’s fun!” arguments.

Sincerely,

Someone who enjoys quality events and content

in WvW

Posted by: Genavelle.9516

Genavelle.9516

Agreed. Last week for Reset, me and my boyfriend stayed online and in WvW for about 3 and a half hours, logging off at 12:30.

Last night? I’m pretty sure we were bored after about 20 minutes, and our guild raid was finished around 10- an hour after reset.

And not only is this about fun- but let’s talk about money and farming, because that’s what Anet seems to cater to. Reset is one of the most profitable nights for a WvWer, because there are so many good fights and everyone is pumped up and ready to stay up late. It’s hard enough to make money in WvW as it is, but now you have taken away essentially a week and one reset of farming away from us- while at the same time prompting people to spend lots of money on golems to do this stupid event.

I am a WvW player.
Maguuma Server
Ranger and Necromancer.

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

At the very least it would be nice if they locked in the match ups for next week so servers like CD don’t get screwed over because of an event most of us expressed we did not want.

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I look at it like this, One person like pizza, one person hate pizza, does that mean pizza is bad or good to you, well it up to you to decide.

Really? roflmfao….
A good pizza joint will make the pizzas that the people want, they won’t try to sell pizza to non-pizza lovers.
Nothing you said makes sense. Grammar aside…..

I think you missed the point of his thread. Reading comprehension is OP I guess.

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

Agreed. Last week for Reset, me and my boyfriend stayed online and in WvW for about 3 and a half hours, logging off at 12:30.

Last night? I’m pretty sure we were bored after about 20 minutes, and our guild raid was finished around 10- an hour after reset.

And not only is this about fun- but let’s talk about money and farming, because that’s what Anet seems to cater to. Reset is one of the most profitable nights for a WvWer, because there are so many good fights and everyone is pumped up and ready to stay up late. It’s hard enough to make money in WvW as it is, but now you have taken away essentially a week and one reset of farming away from us- while at the same time prompting people to spend lots of money on golems to do this stupid event.

Same for myself and our guild, we played for about 45 min then called it because our members were logging off in record time.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

If you had played any actual wvw and especially in tier8/9 servers you’d understand what we’re talking about.

No here you are completely convinced that your “loyalty” makes you relevant. At NO POINT you wondered why there was so many angry threads and yet so little happy ones. Where are all the happy players? Giving all the good feedback to the devs?

Why are aren’t you making thank you threads yourself to talk with people that share your opinion?
Or if you’re so happy why aren’t you playing instead of being here? (it’s only for a week go!)

No you are with us desperately trying to get some attention by creating arguments. You are right we don’t want you here. Simply because you were never there before. You just appeared now to pick up a fight. You have no relevance for the wvw forum because you bring nothing.

In the end you’re nothing but trolls. Pathetic trolls. And we will not acknowledge you in any way anymore.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

(edited by DiscoJacen.1590)

in WvW

Posted by: Algerius.5238

Algerius.5238

No extreme k-train edition of WvW, i just want to fight the enemy not see 24/7 EOTM in EB and borders kitten .

Is any dev actually watching the maps or how this “event” is doing? Do you think this is even entertaining? None of my wvw guild is playing WvW today, everyone went offline or straight to pve/pvp, this is a disaster.

0 interaction with enemies, permanent k-train. This is what you do to kill the playerbase that actually enjoy wvw, by flooding the map by k-trainers who won’t discover what is WvW because what they do is pvd pvd pvd with golems, as sad as chestfarm in SW.

Stop this event now pls and let us play alone, you’re not fixing bugs, you’re not fixing unbalance, you are not fixin pirateship, it’s oke. Just don’t kitten up the entire gamemode and condemn us to play this kitten.