Got a reply to account bound WvW level!

in WvW

Posted by: Kalan.9705

Kalan.9705

The devs want to force people to buy hundreds of wxp boosters in the gem store. Unfortunately they are more likely to force people to look at other games, which is very sad.

in WvW

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Necroing this.

~~Ayeres~~

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Devon, listen up. Since you like to argue with your own logic and not listen to other’s, I’ll tell you why Wxp should be account bound with your logic you used while you were explaining to us why you implemented the bloodlust system.

You told us that you implemented the unbalanced bloodlust system that will help the winners win harder, and losers lose harder, because no matter the results, you wanted to see how it does in the live servers, and that is the only way to see the real effects of the bloodlust system.

Let’s use your logic here, so instead of just disagreeing to disagree about the account-bound WXP, why don’t we implement it to live servers just because, you know, my opinion is more important than yours, obviously. I mean, I’m a more superior human being than you, right? So let’s put account bound WXP to live servers and see how it goes and do whatever our almighty god metrics tell us to.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: Narrenbart.5182

Narrenbart.5182

I am burned out playing my Guardian atm, to play one of my alts is so depressing cause I would start at wxp Level1.
In fact since char bound WXP Level came out I didn’t touch any of my other 7 level 80 alts. Cause of the WvW Queue is just allowing me to enter with the active char.

Would love to play something like Engi in WvW but everytime I open the WvW window it’s a slap in the face.

regards
a sad Player

in WvW

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

I am burned out playing my Guardian atm, to play one of my alts is so depressing cause I would start at wxp Level1.
In fact since char bound WXP Level came out I didn’t touch any of my other 7 level 80 alts. Cause of the WvW Queue is just allowing me to enter with the active char.

Would love to play something like Engi in WvW but everytime I open the WvW window it’s a slap in the face.

regards
a sad Player

If experienced WvW’ers have this problem with their Alts, imagine what it must be like for people new to WvW!

in WvW

Posted by: raenen.5807

raenen.5807

Maybe they can glance over at Warhammer Online to see what not listening too you base looks s like.

in WvW

Posted by: Dalamar.3940

Dalamar.3940

We will not be changing WvW ranks or WxP to be account bound. However, we are going to be implementing a host of changes that should make this seem less like some sort of punishment(a categorization I disagree with entirely) and more of a character progression system. The first step is the liquid WXP that is being added to the rank up chests which is account-bound. We are planning additional systems as well. Hopefully, as we continue to announce some of those changes, you will be happier with the system.

in WvW

Posted by: Dalamar.3940

Dalamar.3940

I like the idea of the liquid WXP drops, but the drop rate for getting these from enemies and rank chest are low. The ones that I have gotten have only been 250 wxp which doesn’t amount to much. This has made little difference in getting ranks up on alts….

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As this discussion has run it’s course, this topic is closed.