Got to love it! Night capping blobs. so PRO!

in WvW

Posted by: Cheechglg.8734

Cheechglg.8734

I Just love when log off after a hard shift in WvW and your top, wipeing the floor with other server’s, then log in next morning to see that we lost all the hard work put in, all upgrades on keeps gone, Anet when are you going to come up with a solution to this?
Been a problem since day one if you havnt noticed.

A possible solution – Get rid of localisation, make international server’s and merge Eu and NA server’s for a 24 hour player base on all server’s

And to all the random player’s if you don’t have anything constructive to add don’t post at all! Fill the thread up with your rubbish please…. Kthxgoodbye

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

im on of those flipping your stuff when your asleep! now stop flipping mine when im in my bed!

Kthxbai!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Cheechglg.8734

im on of those flipping your stuff when your asleep! now stop flipping mine when im in my bed!

Kthxbai!

very constructive thanks

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

They should just shut down the servers when I stop playing.

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Server A has 30+ people willing to do the night shift.
Server B has no one willing to do the night shift.
Server B gets night capped by Server A.
Whose fault is it?

in WvW

Cheechglg.8734

You people don’t see this

And to all the random player’s if you don’t have anything constructive to add don’t post at all! Fill the thread up with your rubbish please…. Kthxgoodbye

this just going to be yet another thread filled up with random BS… leave it out

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Cheechglg.8734

Whose fault is it?

Cant blame people for haveing jobs or lives outside of the game

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

When Australians sleep, North Americans and Europeans are ‘night capping’

When North Americans sleep, Australians and early Europeans are ‘night capping’

Don’t be so conceited as to think you’re the only relevant player base in the game.

There’s your constructive.

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

in WvW

Cheechglg.8734

Dont think that at all Baels

A possible solution – Get rid of localisation, make international server’s and merge Eu and NA server’s for a 24 hour player base on all server’s

this solution would solve the issue for the ausies americans and europeans

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

Dont think that at all Baels

this solution would solve the issue for the ausies americans and europeans

Whilst completely screwing over either Americans or Europeans as one or the other would be forced to play on the other continents server.

#next.

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

in WvW

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

That can’t be fixed with the current ruleset in place. The rules would have to be fined tuned for competitive play by region; which won’t happen. Why?

Because WvW is a sandbox for casual players who like to follow a blue dot around the map in a huge blob of 50+ players. Input lag and FPS drops are the defining features of WvW.

A truly remarkable competitive experience.

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

When Australians sleep, North Americans and Europeans are ‘night capping’

When North Americans sleep, Australians and early Europeans are ‘night capping’

Don’t be so conceited as to think you’re the only relevant player base in the game.

There’s your constructive.

Useless arguments that hold no water whatsoever. The OP obviously has a problem with PvD, not night capping.

Please, if you are going to contribute, at least try to do so constructively.

/ Non NA player playing on NA server.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

Anet should just let my server win all the time, and just leave out the whole “competition” thing. Why should anyone be allowed to play at all, when they might actually be able to win, and force me to work hard in order to keep them from winning? It just isn’t fair.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

One night and already we have lost the week, nightcapping is just for ppt ok but still it has too much impact right now.

in WvW

Posted by: Spyder.9713

Spyder.9713

Whose fault is it?

Server C’s fault

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

Whose fault is it?

Server C’s fault

Wrong…it’s always the Canadians.

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Markus.9084

Markus.9084

ok, night capping is bad and it makes the difference between Silver and Gold League.

But I’m from Augury, your current opponent, so I’ll say just 2 things, even if it’s not allowed (mu section closed).
- You’re facing a national server. It means that everyone shares the same timezone. We’re lucky enough to have players who can play at night… But you can find those players in your server as well. You can recruit players all around the world, we can’t (language barrier)
- Last week, we were against you too. I played ONCE at night on EB, and guess what ? Gandara zerg with 60 + players was farming for 2 or 3 hours AR players in front of Valley (we were 30/35). That was one of most stupid thing I’ve ever seen, since 2 others groups from AR (30 and 20) were on other BLs, recapping all your towers/keeps.
Next time, play smart and split.

(edited by Markus.9084)

in WvW

Cheechglg.8734

so you dont have no french canadians on ur server? Know that Vizunah square was filled with them when game first come out

Cant speak for those in EBG except i find them only out for themselves and farming you for WXP, ask them for help and just get laughed at, no team play from them at all :-(

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

Well, I would say that 1 year into a game mode advertised as 24/7 what we have in regards to off prime time capping is what we’re going to have for a long time. Maybe we’llsee some adjustments to PPT and how its ccalculated to bring things a little closer in line, but so far no amount of comment on the situation has brought about much change. It’s a persistent PvP area. By its very nature things will he taken if left undefended. To change that drastically is to change what WvW is.

Now that’s not to say it isn’t aggravating at times, but there are things you can do about it.
1) Stay up for way too long defending (irresponsible, don’t do it)
2) Recruit off hour guilds to defend for you during this time (couldn’t tell ya how to succeed there, sorry)
3) Transfer to a server that has that coverage (if it really bothers you that much, is it really that big of a deal though?)
We have the tools to deal with it, and I understand the concern of spending goals to upgrade things only to see it lost while you sleep, but that’s the nature of PvP in every game, win some and lose some, it happens. Just adjust your perspective to “I’ll need to retake and upgrade things when I get on”. I think you’ll find if you change your perspective just a little, and accept you’re not always going to win, things will be much more enjoyable. Take it from someone who uses that outlook and has a blast each night in WvW.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

They should get remove access to the PPT window until after reset. That way servers don’t lose on the first day because of the loss of morale due to nightcapping. Everyone will be able to see how well they did afterwards

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I Just love when log off after a hard shift in WvW and your top, wipeing the floor with other server’s, then log in next morning to see that we lost all the hard work put in, all upgrades on keeps gone, Anet when are you going to come up with a solution to this?

If it’s been a problem since day 1, why haven’t you come to terms with the fact that your server doesn’t have appropriate coverage yet? Why can’t you get enjoyment out of the small wins, knowing that a WvW PPT victory is a server-wide effort, not a timezone, guild, or individual player effort alone.

If you want to truly be recognized and rewarded for your personal achievements, go do sPvP. If you just want some magical combination to make your perfect game, then find some developers and make it yourself. Not everything is always going to be exactly what you want.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

We are currently playing Baruch Bay, as Spanish server. Their zergs are rubbish, they are uncoordinated and just generally terrible at WvW.

But the Spanish have an incredibly popular night-shift. I’m talking 60 man zergs at 3AM during the week. You can’t complete with that. So they win every match-up and are even Tier 1, despite being absolutely terrible in combat.

The problem with night-capping isn’t that servers have different peak hours.

It’s the effect it has on the points-per-tick system.

Compare the two time-slots:

6PM to 2AM

Server A has full coverage of 500 players
Server B has decent coverage of about 400 players
Server C is struggling and only musters up 300 players during those hours.

In total we have 1200 people fighting. Due to the higher coverage, Server A dominates that time slots and averages a 300 PPT. Server B can still maintain a 250 PPT and Server C can still hold on to 150 PPT.

This is a reflection of how population affects performance during peak hours.

Now at 2AM most players go to bed and what remains is a night crew.

Night lasts from 2AM to roughly 8AM.

Server A has a night crew of 20
Server B has a night crew of 15
Server C has a night crew of 50 due to cultural differences or some other happen-stances.

Both Server A and B will have NOTHING to counter that zerg, meaning Server C gets to cap practically everything. Servers A and B lose all the upgrades they worked for and Server C gets to PvD to victory.

In the end Server C ticks for 500 PPT for the entire night while Server A and B barely hold more than a handful of towers and camps, each worth 100 PPT.

So at the end of this phase, Server C comes out ahead. But not because of its actual performance, not because of what their 300 people fought for during peak hours. It’s the fact that they have 30 more people when it counts (at night) and can PvD faster and more efficiently than anyone else that carries them to victory.

This is why the system sucks.

Points per tick is a terrible scoring system for a 24h game-mode.

The score needs to scale with the amount of players active in WvW. The more players are active, the higher the ticks are valued. That’s the only reasonable solution to this problem.

Ideally score-tick would occur faster, the more players are active in WvW and slow down with less and less participation.

So while 1500 players are bashing each other’s face in we tick once every 10 minutes.

When 100 players are bashing each other’s face in we tick once every 30 minutes.

Seems reasonable and fair for everyone.

(edited by Dee Jay.2460)

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I agree.

It’s one of the really, really bad parts of WvWvW: 50 people at nighttime do the same for your score than 500 people during the day.

Apparently ANet values Asian players 10 times more than American or European players: each individual Asian player contributes 10 times more to the score than others.

If they really value each player the same (which they claim they do), they should add a correction mechanism.

This has been asked several times, but they don’t add that mechanism, so Asian players continue to contribute 10 times more than others.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

in WvW

Cogbyrn.7283

I agree.

It’s one of the really, really bad parts of WvWvW: 50 people at nighttime do the same for your score than 500 people during the day.

Apparently ANet values Asian players 10 times more than American or European players: each individual Asian player contributes 10 times more to the score than others.

If they really value each player the same (which they claim they do), they should add a correction mechanism.

This has been asked several times, but they don’t add that mechanism, so Asian players continue to contribute 10 times more than others.

1 tick per 15 minutes = 4 ticks per hour.

Each 8 hour period = 32 ticks.

If you consider each human in various generalized “timezones” to cover 8 hours each, they each contribute 32 ticks of PPT towards the server’s score.

Your conclusion that they value Asian players 10x as much is just a gross display of not only hyperbole, but a shortage of critical thinking. Weighting any timeframe with more PPT is the only time that certain players will be “worth” more than others to the overall total.

And don’t call Yak/guard/player kills count towards a server’s score? Are you weighing that into your 10x calculation?

in WvW

Cheechglg.8734

Cogbyrn have not long come back from a 9 month break from Gw2, alot of things changed in those 9 months, guilds moved server’s, new 1’s have come to our’s, people quit and so on.

Spvp can be fun for 2 or 3 matches, then just gets boring, not my things, like to mix it up with small scale and big scale fights. defending and capturing keeps/tower’s

Make own game… uhm bit to technical for me

Dee Jay brilliant idea there but still the fact of loseing all the upgrades your server has worked hard to get being lost through the night

Only thing i can see to make as fair as possible is to get rid of localised server’s. Merging of NA and Eu server’s. someone mentioned would screw people over, might do, might not be on same server as some of your friends who are in different guil;ds which move to different server’s, but that would only stop you from being able to WvW with each other, wouldnt be hard to get use to the different server rest each night or weekly WvW reset times

Infraction points INC!
[FLEE] Gandara [PUK]

in WvW

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Haha. Happened to my server last Friday. We were running second (Bronze) against two silver sides and the third place side came on with massive numbers & capped everything we had on all maps then proceeded to overrun every attempt we made to recapture. Then again its not their issue if we do not have the players numbers in off peak EU hours to counter them.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Kthxbai!

very constructive thanks

yes its constructive /cough, now on a serious note, you night times, are someone else day times. or people dont have school or 9to5 jobs, like me.

If you really care about the PPT, join a more healthy server with people around 24/7 or get some guilds to your server to cover the dead hours

Its like this since release and nothing has changed or annoucned its going to change so stuff it and get over it and just play the game to have fun and stop whining about this so called “nightcapping” in a 24/7 globalwide game.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Lol merging EU and NA servers are the best idea ever. Oh and move servers somewhere to the middle of atlantic ocean to get rid of the ping difference between NA and EU players. There is a reason why EU players cant guest in NA servers and NA cant in EU. Same goes for not having mixed www match-ups. If ill want to ill transfer to NA and ram your towers and keeps all night long and there is nothing you can do about it. What ? Will you turn off servers for the night? Life is not fair, get over it. Kthxgoodbye.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

i’ve proposed this solution before, but i’ll do it again anyway. divide the 24 hour period into 3 blocks. each block lasts 8 hours. for simplicity’s sake, we’ll call them block A, B, and C.

block A does their thing, then as it ends, everything on all 4 maps is saved. the entire state of all the structures, siege, upgrades. everyone gets sent back to LA for a couple of minutes as things shifts to block B. block B operates under its own saved state. so they go in and do their thing. the state of everything is saved again, and everyone is sent back to LA as block C starts. same thing a third time. when block C gets saved and shut down, block A gets loaded up. everything starts off exactly how it was left when block A ended the last time. the same thing for block B and C.

what you end up with are 3 different versions of the same match. each with its own score total running. so a server could end up with something like 50k points during block A, 125k points during block B and 75k points during block C. no one’s time would end up being less important than anyone else, and no one’s efforts would be made futile due to being night capped. multiple problems solved.

this idea is just off the top of my head, but they could even go a step further and only count a server’s two highest blocks in their overall score. so if server X nightcaps server Y, server X would still benefit from it, but server Y wouldn’t be crippled by it.

in WvW

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

EU/NA merged Queues would be glorious.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

As Dee Jay stated, I feel the problem is point per tick system. I wonder it would be better to reduce tick interval to 30 mins and promote more points for player kill/stomp.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

There are so few ideas which actually address night capping in a way which makes sense and doesn’t undermine the game. A 24/7 matchup can’t be a measure of skill because it’s dependent on too many people, or people which don’t actually exist.

Dump WvW (at least, the current maps) as a ‘serious competitive arena’, and have something on a shorter timescale. A 3hr structured match, with enough guilds on each side to ensure the map is capped for the entire time? That’d be a fantastic way to measure ‘skill’; there’s no issue of people dropping out of the match. And as I understand… This is exactly what Edge of the Mists is supposed to be. I wonder how testing’s going.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Eugenides.1274

Eugenides.1274

You say that like they have some button they can press to make this happen.

Durban what’s the point of this thread? It just looks like whining because Gandara doesn’t have 24/7 coverage masked as a suggestion thread. It’s been this way since launch. Just enjoy the fights you have while defending and stop worrying about PPT.

Not everyone chooses to stay up to play during the EU standard night-shift. For many it’s the only time they have to play. Doing anything to limit their enjoyment just wouldn’t be acceptable.

Attolis – Beyond the Wall [Crow]
Gandara

(edited by Eugenides.1274)

in WvW

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

Unless you’re in tier 1, who cares what the PPT is?

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

What you are doing when you are “top of your server wiping the floor with everyone” is what they’re doing at night. Your standard play is their nightcapping. Not everyone lives in America.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

GW2 hasnt ben released in asia yet has it?
I’m sure when that happens every timezone will have their own server.
That is the question to ask.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Lol merging EU and NA servers are the best idea ever. Oh and move servers somewhere to the middle of atlantic ocean to get rid of the ping difference between NA and EU players. There is a reason why EU players cant guest in NA servers and NA cant in EU. Same goes for not having mixed www match-ups. If ill want to ill transfer to NA and ram your towers and keeps all night long and there is nothing you can do about it. What ? Will you turn off servers for the night? Life is not fair, get over it. Kthxgoodbye.

There’s actually a few places in the middle of the Atlantic. Heard of EVE online?

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

It’s not a matter of night and day, evening and morning, timezone here and there.

The problem is: The amount of objective points to capture per player.

A prime-time player has 0.7 points per player, an off-time player has 10 points per player. And this has to be rebalanced such that both are equally worthy
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Nerf-the-domination-of-Coverage

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

There’s actually a few places in the middle of the Atlantic. Heard of EVE online?

Heard of Atlantica? It drowned. You know the biggest reason to play in servers physically located in your region? Ping. So no i wouldn’t play in servers located in Atlantica (lol).

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

in WvW

Posted by: Jolene.7316

Jolene.7316

Their servers are in London

in WvW

Cogbyrn.7283

Their servers are in London

Yeah, in the middle of the Atlantic. Lol duh. #geography

in WvW

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Kthxbai!

very constructive thanks

Heh… What offair said is constructive, just flew past you for the same reason as why you’re complaining. O.O there are other people in this world that don’t have the same sleeping scheduled as you, and there’s lots of them… It mainly has something to do with the earth being round and how the earth travels around the sun and also other countries existing outside of your own… As well as overal different life styles of different people… not everything ticks in the same way you tick… O.O Did i blow your mind away … or did i blow your mind away?

And with some of your responses you deserver this one .

Offair’s (1st response) post /thread .

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Fixing Pvdooring/nightcapping would require an overhaul of how points are tallied compared to how many defenders there are, or some semblance of changing how siege functions in the absence of enemies. Seeing as Arena Net has yet to even fix bugged gates, or party UI, or the commander system, there is absolutely no hope of them ever getting around to overhauling the way PPT is tallied. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Now lets all hold hands and come to terms with that fact and instead go play in the riveting gameplay of the living story while we watch our esport spvp tournies.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

There is another way to fix PvDoor. Create servers for Asia.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: KDXX.9520

KDXX.9520

I’m still not sure why there’s a camp out there defending the current situation with PPT, aside from vested interests therein. PPT is broken, the numbers say so. People say the night cappers don’t make contributions X time greater than primetime players. They’re arguing with the math. Math everyone can SEE.

If you argue with math, you will lose.

1 tick spread from prime time.
275, 335, 385

1 tick spread from night time.
500, 95, 100

Extrapolation across 8 hour windows:
Scores contribution, prime time: 2200, 2680, 3080
Scores contribution, night time: 4000, 760, 800
Scores, total: 6200, 3440, 3880

Night Coverage, wins.

Further computations found that 4x and 10x are exaggerated. It’s about 1.5x to 2x the value in contributions. That said, what matters isn’t the 1.5 or the 2. It’s the X, which is the number of PPT, which influenced by the crushing difference in troops at those hours.

Stop arguing with math.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Just look at Desolation now and during the leagues, currently we face heavy reistance at night from other servers but we’re not complaining cause it is how it is. We often struggle during prime time and make up the points difference after prime time, but now our night force is not as strong as it was during the leagues.

What happens to whoever has the most dedicated players at night is that they are left free reign to cap everything with Golems and a fair sized zerg, if you face 1 opposing server with equal an amount of players border hopping – sometimes you’ll see them avoiding each other and taking points off the weaker server, unless either one goes to attack each other’s borderlands or structures on EB.

There’s a big difference if there is two or three servers with a fairly strong night force who’ll just back cap or defend their structures with ease, no matter if you lose a t3 keep during prime time you can cap it back later for the PPT.

What can you do about it? Organize a night Force for your server – bring together your most dedicated players to work together both defensively and offensive. If you can’t put together enough people then do the best you can with what you have.
Otherwise don’t worry about it too much, commanders and players burn out worrying about the PPT and losing stuff at night; do your best with whatever time you have to play or just focus on the fights and enjoy yourself instead of worrying about something out of you control.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Of course, if night/morning/day is an off- or an prime-time depends on the number of players inside the match and is different from match to match., that’s why it is urgently needed to scaled available score points with in match-manpower (and not according to an arbitrary time-slot).

The simplest solution to equal importance is still: Just multiply each tick with number of people totally (sum all sides) in the match and divide it by 695, such that each player finally has equal contribution opportunity to match outcome: 1 possible point per player (who gets it of course depends on who is better)!

To illustrate it with KDXX.9520 example (but prime-time sum 695 as well, points not from ticks should probably not be weighted):

At primetime with 1200 people (all three server have queue on all 4 maps):
Control at tick is:
200, 210, 285
Gives Score per tick (*1200/695)
over 8 hours

In the night with 100 players (e.g. distributed to the servers: 50, 25, 25)
controlled objectives like:
give score per tick (*100/695)
Score in 8h
2302, 437,460

An a total result of the day (the 16 hours to be precise) as:
The night-capping still keeps server 1 over server 2, but no longer negates the high quality play of server 3 in prime-time.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

if I went to bed having capped and upgraded everything and then woke up the next day and still owned everything, I would be forced to play living story or spvpeen. neither of those appeals to me, so thank you night cap squad. you keep my bags full and my play time fun. raises beer

in WvW

Posted by: Jessibelle.5084

Jessibelle.5084

No one is allowed to play WvW unless I’m in already. That way when I “work hard” capping the map no one can undo it without me being there. I don’t care if you play at a different time to me, you’re not allowed to play WvW without me because that’s unfair.

I don’t play overnight, I play during standard daytime hours for my timezone, I often find out in the morning everything has been capped by 1 server – that’s just how it goes. Suck it up or go back to a single player game where you can control when things happen by switching the game off.

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

No one is allowed to play WvW unless I’m in already. That way when I “work hard” capping the map no one can undo it without me being there. I don’t care if you play at a different time to me, you’re not allowed to play WvW without me because that’s unfair.

I don’t play overnight, I play during standard daytime hours for my timezone, I often find out in the morning everything has been capped by 1 server – that’s just how it goes. Suck it up or go back to a single player game where you can control when things happen by switching the game off.

It’s the way it is, but it doesn’t have to be. This is a game programmed by actual people, it’s not predestined by some deity. No one is saying people in oceanic time zones shouldn’t play, but having some sort of adjustment to the amount of points garnered with zero or a few defenders is broken and could be fixed. But won’t be, let’s be honest.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame