Guilds transfer from Blackgate to Dragonbrand for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Reonhato.5914

Reonhato.5914

You know what would have made more sense… transferring to FA. You know, the server out of the 3 here that gets outmanned on its own borderlands and has literally 0 presence on every other map including EB during offpeak during the week. The server who put about 6k points between them and blackgate on the weekend only to have it disappear the moment monday came around. That is a server you transfer to if you want to make a difference.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaine.3501

Kaine.3501

Dragonbrand just sounds cooler

Server: Kaineng
Name: “Kaide” (Kaine is just the account name)

in WvW

Posted by: NoizeMaker.8367

NoizeMaker.8367

Dragonbrand just sounds cooler

Welcome to Dragonbrand. Hope you enjoy your stay. And get ready for week 3 match ups. Looks like we are going to be fighting RUIN Gaming/ET. Going to be even more fun then stomping BG over and over.

Commander Ovi Bell: 80 – Guardian
Commander Skigoboom: 80 – Engi
Protocol WvW Lead [PRO] Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

Dragonbrand Airlines
When you can’t grab it, fly it.

Didn’t DB hack a secured orb a couple hours ago?

in WvW

Posted by: NoizeMaker.8367

NoizeMaker.8367

If theres a hacker on DB its no different then the hackers on FA or BG or any of the other servers. Lets hope ANET bans them and we all move on with our Life in Tyria.

Commander Ovi Bell: 80 – Guardian
Commander Skigoboom: 80 – Engi
Protocol WvW Lead [PRO] Dragonbrand

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Dragonbrand Airlines
When you can’t grab it, fly it.

Didn’t DB hack a secured orb a couple hours ago?

DB drinks red bull….we have wings baby!

in WvW

Posted by: Metalripper.5406

Metalripper.5406

You know what would have made more sense… transferring to FA. You know, the server out of the 3 here that gets outmanned on its own borderlands and has literally 0 presence on every other map including EB during offpeak during the week. The server who put about 6k points between them and blackgate on the weekend only to have it disappear the moment monday came around. That is a server you transfer to if you want to make a difference.

I have to disagree, Blackgate is the server that has potential, once our primetime crew gets in shape, we’ll be wiping the floor with DB.

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

Just to end this here. I recognize Kaine. This person was on Blackgate yesterday shouting for everyone to go to pointless locations often causing us to get killed in the process. It got so bad that most of the people in EB started to block him. We have also had 3 EU guilds transfer to BG to help out during the night. We had pretty much NO nighttime activity, just ask Crystal Desert. Also we are neck and neck with Dragonbrand and Fort Aspenwood during prime time hours so that is a lie as well. Sorry you left Kaine now you can go annoy Dragonbrand.

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

We have also had 3 EU guilds transfer to BG to help out during the night.

They are our new morning and pre-primetime presence. Our nighttime presence hasn’t been too bad lately.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Narathkor.8541

Narathkor.8541

So, here is my question, where is this steamroll? where is this army of trebs? Did Kaine’s great leadership cause dragonbrand to go to the bottom in potential points? HAHAHAHAHA.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

So, here is my question, where is this steamroll? where is this army of trebs? Did Kaine’s great leadership cause dragonbrand to go to the bottom in potential points? HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh is that right?….let me check the score real quick hold up….King Kaide pulls out his map and reviews it and then reviews the score….nope….your still failing miserably. Please see picture below for more details.

Attachments:

in WvW

Narathkor.8541

Yep thanks for the screenshot that shows our 255 to your 230. Do you need to back to math class?

Seems like what really happened was now without you failing our server, we have 2 orbs and are staying ahead on potential. Looks like you screwed dragonbrand.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Yep thanks for the screenshot that shows our 255 to your 230. Do you need to back to math class?

Seems like what really happened was now without you failing our server, we have 2 orbs and are staying ahead on potential. Looks like you screwed dragonbrand.

This game isn’t won on “play by play”…..it’s based on an overall score. Bases get flipped every minute or so…..

in WvW

Posted by: Pilgrim.2185

Pilgrim.2185

This game isn’t won on “play by play”…..it’s based on an overall score. Bases get flipped every minute or so…..

hmmm I wonder how you would feel if DB would end up 2nd on friday… only 26k points behind, can be easily be taken away. Man..

Pilgrim Guild Council of Mystical Awakening

in WvW

Kaine.3501

hmmm I wonder how you would feel if DB would end up 2nd on friday… only 26k points behind, can be easily be taken away. Man..

Let me put it this way….in DB chat channels most of them are talking about next weeks matches….we don’t even see BG as a threat.

in WvW

Posted by: Pilgrim.2185

Pilgrim.2185

Let me put it this way….in DB chat channels most of them are talking about next weeks matches….we don’t even see BG as a threat.

Have fun with that, as said, you might end up second all of a sudden!

Pilgrim Guild Council of Mystical Awakening

in WvW

Narathkor.8541

Besides, I believe the original threat was how you were going to come in to Dragonbrand, and lead them to take everything Blackgate had on the map, with an army of trebs and blah blah till we were in 3rd place.

So my question again, where is all this? Did you foul up their map chat with fail commands and get blocked there too?

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Besides, I believe the original threat was how you were going to come in to Dragonbrand, and lead them to take everything Blackgate had on the map, with an army of trebs and blah blah till we were in 3rd place.

So my question again, where is all this? Did you foul up their map chat with fail commands and get blocked there too?

Nope not at all. I don’t determine my friends work schedules, however you will finish in last place….that I can assure you.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Actually…..if you want a show…I’ll give you a show. Watch the map from this point on throughout the night.

in WvW

Narathkor.8541

No matter what the rest of DB does my friends and I will relentlessly pound you with Trebs on Quenten and Durios. We will not stop….not to eat….not to drink…not for girls….not even for bathroom breaks…..we will not stop until BG is burned to the ground….even if the neutral server wins and we beat Blackgate into last place…..I consider it a success.

So now you are coming up with all kinds of excuses. Face it, you fail. Period.

in WvW

Narathkor.8541

Oh I am watching, I am watching how we are even farther ahead on potential points now than before and you are in last place bigtime on potential.

in WvW

Posted by: Krashner.6275

Krashner.6275

I really feel sorry for Dragonbrand, by reading this thread you should already realize that nobody on BG misses Kaide. He does nothing but insult anybody else that leads, or that supports those leaders. I had to swap maps after he wouldn’t stop spamming chat about Choco taking “his army”.

Kaide, you may not like Blackgate and you think we’re losers or whatever, but what do you think will happen next week when you go up against JQ or ET? No offence to DB, but you’re going to lose that match, and Kaide will be there saying that the established guilds are the reason you lost and that if you listened to him he would have single-handedly led the entire server to victory.

in WvW

Posted by: DeadAirRT.1324

DeadAirRT.1324

There is not enough talk about FA.

FA holds it’s ground in EB during prime-time. Discuss.

DeadAir – Fort Aspenwood – PRO

in WvW

IomegadriveOne.5291

Dragonbrand giving us a show…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Krashner.6275

Krashner.6275

Kaide must be leading them, being the tactical genius that he is. He finally managed to help Blackgate, good job Kaide!

in WvW

Posted by: Buff Jesus.4263

Buff Jesus.4263

<Expletus> and <Overkill>

ive never heard of these clans in my life on BG ad ive been playing wvw since day 1

was expecting you to say RQ and URGE

not 2 nobody random clans that prob have like 10 people that pooled money for a commander title

in WvW

Narathkor.8541

Still watching the map lol
[IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/narathkor/maplol.jpg[/IMG]

in WvW

Posted by: Pachi.3165

Pachi.3165

Lawl we getting rocked son ! o.O

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Kaide is a massive troll, plain and simple. From day one when I started playing WvW, you know what this guy was doing? He was telling everyone that he was too busy farming yaks to help. Some leader this guy is. Frankly, it is offensive the negative things that he says about Blackgate. Good riddance to him and his “friends”. Blackgate just took a +475 to your +55 over there at Dragonbrand.

I run Eternal Battlegrounds every night. I have earned the respect of the players there and they trust me as their leader. I never saw you do anything but jam up chat with misinformation. You are always in EB? Well, I personally destroyed your trebs at Lowlands and pinned you into your keep this evening, systematically ruining Dragonbrand’s Eternal Battlegrounds presence taking every point, save Lowlands. You wanted to talk about burning something to the ground? Looks like you may be color blind because that is Green that is definitely burning, not Blue.

If a moderator could really lock this thread, it would be fantastic. The OP is doing nothing, but slandering a perfectly good server because he does not know how to play nice. It is truly sickening to read through this and look at the vast amount of lies and untruths.

[KnT] Riven The Valorous

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Cakoluchiam.6901

Cakoluchiam.6901

As a member of the greater Blackgate community, I take offense at the OP’s claims.

I have played at just about every hour and zerged with just about every commander. I’m not a “high ranking member” of the Blackgate Alliance, in fact, I don’t know if my guild is even officially a member, and nonetheless when I bring productive suggestions to the battlegrounds, I get nothing but the most courteous support.

I do see arguments break out now and again, but they are usually good-natured, in the interest of Blackgate’s success, and rarely personal attacks. When personal attacks do break out, they are usually not from apparent ranking members in the alliance (not that I have any idea how to identify ranks other than that little blue arrow over commanders’ heads), but from people who either just joined the map or just started speaking up.

Given how few others can corroborate the OP’s claims of mistreatment, I strongly suspect there has been a misunderstanding. I have seen many similar situations in my home guild, where someone takes offense at something another member says, but fears calling that person out because they perceive that member to be of senior rank simply because he was being particularly vocal in chat, when in fact the person held no rank at all.

Had you taken the time to communicate to any members of the Blackgate Alliance, I’m sure your concerns would be met with fair consideration, but alas we cannot know now because instead of taking the effort to attempt to resolve the issue, you have instead run away from the problem, leaving us to be surprised by it later.

I hope that you treat the leadership in Dragonbrand with more respect than you have us, and that you give them more than an instantaneous chance to address any issues you might find before running to the next winning server when morale begins to drop.

Gryphonix – 80 Ranger, Blackgate [BBG][EC][FS]

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Nothing to contribute to this thread except that I’m on FA, having a lot of fun in the current pairing even if we’re losing and that Urge (zerge ) is probably the most visible guild we’re facing atm.
Also for extra lolz click on OP’s name and take a minute to browse through his post history.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Halseybr.9403

Halseybr.9403

Yea we’re apart of the BG Alliance Gryphonix and I was thinking the same thing about all of this. No one in the entire BG alliance of any form of leadership would nazi over some one trying to take lead in WvW. As a matter of fact we encourage it because since gw2 is still fairly new and a lot of people in WvW do not take part in leading squads around or organizing raiding parties it becomes an issue. When the normal leaders aren’t on we need people working together, all of this in my opinion is a misunderstanding as was said above. The only way I can see what Kaide says to be true
of the blocking thing, is if he was arrogantly arguing and misusing chat in WvW till it became a problem.

Dirge Grim- Ranger, Jzu- Thief
Brotherhood of Blackgate [BBG]

in WvW

Posted by: Ashes.6418

Ashes.6418

Made an interesting observation on BG over the last couple of days. This isn’t my opinion, this is just what I’ve witnessed.
I roll around the Borderlands usually because EB is full a lot. I help defend and everyone’s generally pretty cheerful. Commanders come in and we take orbs with flying success (sometimes) and such.
Then I go to Eternal Battlegrounds, and the chat is all people raging at each other in similar scenarios to what have been described above. I’ve seen people bashing guilds and commanders for being incompetant, the same ones that are so useful in the borderlands and everyone playing the blame game. I don’t know enough to know who is right and wrong in the situation however.

It is a very interesting difference. It’s like they’re two entirely different communities, the borderlands and the battlegrounds. I think I’ll be sticking to my borderlands for now.

There is not enough talk about FA.

FA holds it’s ground in EB during prime-time. Discuss.

FA definitely a strong server. You guys have a better night presence than DB from what I’ve seen, especially in the borderlands where I hang out most of the time. We usually dominate DB during the night, but FA keeps up there. Seems like you’re gradually slipping further behind, but you keep fighting!
I also enjoy my fights with FA a lot more. Seems like more of your players are geared and know what they’re doing (as opposed to our last weeks match-up, where I melted face)
Lost my first 1v1 all week to an FA Guardian tonight, was a pretty fun duel, if only I wasn’t trapped in close quarters with him!

in WvW

Posted by: undead.3175

undead.3175

uXa guild has had issues with some WvW guilds on BG but we do not plan on quitting
the server we plan to keep our team here and steam roll in our prime time 8-12 .
Build our on alliance of guilds.If you don’t like RQ/Urge Black gate community crap don’t be a part of it.. There is plenty of guilds to work with.

You cant kill whats already dead …

in WvW

Narathkor.8541

SO if they are supposed to be the alliance big dogs, why is that Charla Tan guy in charge of all the alliance stuff? And after a long conversation with him I now firmly believe that he has no clue how an alliance is supposed to work. I am all for a NA prime alliance to dominate our slot, and leave the forein weirdos with no tactical ability to their own devices.

in WvW

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Interesting thread… For all those guilds that transferred to DB. Welcome to Dragonbrand!

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Melphina.9035

Melphina.9035

The only way I can see what Kaide says to be true
of the blocking thing, is if he was arrogantly arguing and misusing chat in WvW till it became a problem.

This is basically what happened. Commander says one thing people disagree and the force becomes split dooming both attacks to failure.

Melphina Kobe ~ Thief

in WvW

Posted by: mangarrage.1062

mangarrage.1062

I find this thread amusing on so many levels

in WvW

Posted by: Halseybr.9403

Halseybr.9403

For those of you who said Blackgate was doomed and had no leadership this is what we accomplished in the past few hours. thanks for the transfer and it was fun fighting you

Attachments:

Dirge Grim- Ranger, Jzu- Thief
Brotherhood of Blackgate [BBG]

in WvW

Posted by: Hux.8739

Hux.8739

If Blackgate is so bad why are there so many DB threads on the first page of the W3 forum trying to recruit players from Blackgate? Nervous much? Once again, Henge already took our fickle players, we are still high/full pop and a much more stable player base with low Queue times, why would we want to transfer again?

Huxer(EC) Economic Collapse
Asura Warrior
BlackGate

in WvW

mangarrage.1062

Gratz to BG for sweeping empty maps. Urge does it every morning nothing new
If you took a screen shot of Monday and Tuesday right around this time it would look very similar as well

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

@mangarrage You sound mad? I notice you never complained when DB guilds “sweep empty maps” which they’ve been doing every day at a certaint ime.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Looks like Dragonbrand NA prime time has some work to do when we all log back on from work!

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

Of course…when BG wins the map its because the opposite servers are in the bus or at work and when DB wins the map its because they pwn.

What I learned this week is that DB is a sad sad server where players use exploits and hacks and anything they can to win instead of playing fair and square. The amount of trolling seen since the weekend from griefers and DB players is almost frightening.

Good luck rebuildign your reputation DB

in WvW

Posted by: Hux.8739

Hux.8739

Drove you out of Yassam, drive you outta here too ;P

Huxer(EC) Economic Collapse
Asura Warrior
BlackGate

in WvW

IomegadriveOne.5291

Gratz to BG for sweeping empty maps. Urge does it every morning nothing new
If you took a screen shot of Monday and Tuesday right around this time it would look very similar as well

We had 3 EU guilds transfer which means we have a steady morning and early prime time presence and our over night is getting a lot better. This is what happens when you get guilds to actually fill up slots where you don’t have many players. Unlike the top servers who just say “We are #1! Come make us #1 some more!” Which accomplishes nothing.

in WvW

Kaine.3501

According to the picture you posted…you are still losing….

in WvW

mangarrage.1062

Not really we win maps at our primetime. It is no secret at all that we have next to 0 night morning people. Its no secret that is when we lose ground. I’m actually surprised to still be winning tbh.
But announcing it as an accomplsihment is kinda silly

in WvW

Posted by: MrPicklez.6473

MrPicklez.6473

I really like BG, I posted in the other thread that they would be the server I would transfer to if I ever were to get sick of DB, simply because they have a great community. Sad to see cross-region and free 24h transfers still available, though. It’s really ruining the WvW.

We dominated our first week long matchup (wasn’t fun after the weekend/competition was over), completely got destroyed by JQ the second week(wasn’t fun after the weekend/competition was over), and finally had what looked to be a fairly competitive match with BG. It was awesome while it lasted, DB ended up ahead for a while — but not by much. There was never a clean sweep on off peak hours until the Euro transfers.

I can’t say I blame the Euro guilds, if you care about winning, it makes sense to xfer to an NA server. That being said, it’s frustrating for those of us who just like a good fight. I don’t like haveing 3 orbs, and I don’t like fighting against 3 orbs. Wish orbs would be removed in general, and as for population imbalance… I don’t know what could be done about that. The 3 way DAoC style setup only works to balance out the stronger presence when servers aren’t switching every week (either through server xfers, or through moving aroudn in ranks). You’ll notice that the only real bracket this is happening in is tier one, where the same four guilds are being rotated in and out, with HoD being the obvious choice to team up on.

Meh, I just hope that WvW works itself out. As it stands, it’s never going to be anything close to what RvR was without some serious pressure to stabilize servers and pit them against fairly evenly matched servers – and this is never going to happen with the current availability of server transfers. I feel like maybe we should just get over with and merge Euro/NA servers opposite queue patterns, that way there are always people in WvW. The way it is headed, that’s going to happen anyway, at least for the top 4-8 servers. Or the smart thing could be done, and server xfers removed.

I think what I’ll be doing is xferring to tiers where the WvW looks competitive, and then xfer to another tier once the match gets thrown. The only reason I’m in WvW is for the (fairly) competitive PvP andthe fun, so winning by a huge margin or losing by a huge margin isn’t very appealing to me.

(edited by MrPicklez.6473)

in WvW

Kaine.3501

Not really we win maps at our primetime. It is no secret at all that we have next to 0 night morning people. Its no secret that is when we lose ground. I’m actually surprised to still be winning tbh.
But announcing it as an accomplsihment is kinda silly

All I see is BG flipping a couple of houses….posting picture of the houses they flipped….then giving it back to the enemy after their public relations department has finished posting pictures on the forums. Which is why I tend to look more at the actual score.