Gunnar's - Far Shiver - Miller's

in WvW

Posted by: Phetid.1802

Phetid.1802

Thanks to FSP and MS for a fun battle across the south and eastern side of FSP BL. We logged on at 75 points per tick and logged off at 245 per tick. Took back Lake, consolidated there, then kept hold of Water and pushed Hills.

Great fight to take Hills, which then had mutiple battles at various points with MS and FSP attacking at the same time. Had us running all over Hills to defend furiously.

We managed to take Dawns and then decided to have a go at FSP Garrison. We were so close, got the Lord down, but a determined defence from FSP wiped us out before we could cap.

A great night, and thanks to both MS and especially FSP for some quality fights.

At @ Maloki – that green half of your bordelands at prime time last night (for periods more than half of your borderlands). That was ours.

Guild Leader – Cry Havoc (CHvc)

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I see you guys finally got round to teaming up. A fairly equal prime-time match up has now become an FSP roflstomp. It doen’t matter though we still had fun tonight, i just feel bad that MS is getting the short straw and is taking damage that would otherwise go to FSP.

I wonder if we’ll still see FSP players in here having a go at MS? Probably not.

It’s amazing how your perception of what is happening can change based on what side you play on and when you play. Last night when I played I saw blue and green in GH border, no red. I saw blue and red in ms border with small bit of green, and ofc on FS border GH had hills and MS had bay. Great alliance if it existed huh? On another note thanks to GH for the attempt on our garrison. Was a pretty dramatic save from us though it shouldn’t have been. Our commander and zerg were at bay when you guys hit the outer gate. The call was put out only for the commander to basically say let you have it as its easier taken back than bay. Had to be told repeatedly that it was fully upgraded and something we can’t lose. He made the decision to defend it just in time.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

The difference between the nights before in prime was that we had our keeps upgraded while you had yours tiered down in your borders, you got a taste of your own medicine, as for teaming up Millers went in with 4 omega golems @ the start of prime in our borders and had Bay attacked loads of attempts with lots of siege (about 30 of em), on the other side we had 20 or so of you of Gunners hitting hills and dawns, while we managed to hold out for a long time as soon as your zerg also got over 30 and started heavy sieges including golem rushes we sadly starting losing some, and this while we only had a small guild group early in prime on our borders and after that mostly pugs being led by some commanders, so all in all i’d say we did a pretty good job on our border despite the odds heavily in our disadvantage, and probably getting the most resistance awell there compared to the other borders, as the home border when active on both sides will always get double teamed so to say

in WvW

Posted by: Malin.2490

Malin.2490

Had a blast last night, and is finally starting to come to grips with WvWvW. My goal now is to become the most annoying ranger on the field. I know that’s not saying much, but shush, let me have this.

Also, loving the FSp leadership and players. This server really feels like a home.

Jamail Saoud [Nice], the man with the Drake

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

It was clear to me no one is teaming up as there was not only all 3 servers active in FSP, but later in the night all 3 servers in SM as well.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

At @ Maloki – that green half of your bordelands at prime time last night (for periods more than half of your borderlands). That was ours.

FSP had super bugged queues yesterday, we could not go over to FSP and defend, which is a “great excuse” it is both true and a good reason for us to have painted the rest of Gunnar’s map Blue.

However, I want us to remember and think back on, the maps were never designed for us to own the entire map, we have our “Own sections” and they used to be fought over a lot more when there were orbs around.

I’m very glad to harass in enemy borderlands, as long as we do not lose everything on own, and sometimes even then.

Gunnar’s some of you are worthy opponents, I will not argue that, but I feel sorry for most of you going up in higher tiers than you’ll be able to handle, and even if xaoc have a good presence it will not make up for the rest of your issues. They will get tired of carrying the server on their play hours.
Similar to what happened on Far Shiverpeaks on primetime. back in t1.

I still wish you good luck, and could definitely go another round. :P

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

FSP had super bugged queues yesterday, we could not go over to FSP and defend, which is a “great excuse” it is both true and a good reason for us to have painted the rest of Gunnar’s map Blue.

Heh, we saw our border had zero green at one point, but reportedly there was a queue. We could have come there, but didn’t want to risk some of us having to queue for who knows how long and splitting us up. So we stayed at FSP hills and made ourselves cozy.

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Queues are definitely bugged no matter what tier your are in. At about 7.30pm GMT yesterday I logged in and FSP had a queue on every border. I didn’t enter the queue and literally 1 minute later I tried it again and got in straight away to MS border. On that border we had about 25 players altogether. It’s something that needs fixing asap as it could influence the outcome of a matchup.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

we only had a small guild group early in prime on our borders and after that mostly pugs being led by some commanders,

Gunnar’s only had a tiny guild group, miniscule. A veritable atom of a guild group and then just the smallest, tiniest little microscopic random array of pugs helping out. Haha I’m just taking the kitten out of you! I salute your numerical advantage, you use it very well.

Having not enough people to defend is no excuse right, thats how your nightcapping works

Everybody else got over this months ago. Why not you?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Having not enough people to defend is no excuse right, thats how your nightcapping works

Try reading everything before you make personal remarks.

I was comparing our ‘strategies’ of using superior numbers when you have them available in response to Fab’s mention of us Rolfstomping your border yesterday, and trying to make us look like the boogieman while we actually do thesame to eachother at different timeperiods.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Svarty.8019

Try reading everything before you make personal remarks.

I was comparing our ‘strategies’ of using superior numbers when you have them available in response to Fab’s mention of us Rolfstomping your border yesterday, and trying to make us look like the boogieman while we actually do thesame to eachother at different timeperiods.

Your remarks seemed to be quite ignorant. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for qualifying them.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Nimue.9507

Nimue.9507

However, I want us to remember and think back on, the maps were never designed for us to own the entire map, we have our “Own sections” and they used to be fought over a lot more when there were orbs around.

I’m very glad to harass in enemy borderlands, as long as we do not lose everything on own, and sometimes even then.

Gunnar’s some of you are worthy opponents, I will not argue that, but I feel sorry for most of you going up in higher tiers than you’ll be able to handle, and even if xaoc have a good presence it will not make up for the rest of your issues. They will get tired of carrying the server on their play hours.

We haven’t alwasy had Xaoc, they’re transferred recently… so we usually fought without them and at a certain point we fell down from higher position and did our best to go up (and we did it before Xaoc)… so which will be the difference? We’ll do our best, we’ll enjoy fighting and when we’ll go down at lower tier than now, we’ll face the situation and have fun…

This match is great, we’ve fun and a lot of fight… so stop discuss of alliances between ms and fs or ms and gh… it’s nonsense, because there isn’t such a thing, we often fight with the two enemies at the same time and it’s happened also to fs and ms… so guys have fun.

Arwen – Ele
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

Queues are definitely bugged no matter what tier your are in. At about 7.30pm GMT yesterday I logged in and FSP had a queue on every border. I didn’t enter the queue and literally 1 minute later I tried it again and got in straight away to MS border. On that border we had about 25 players altogether. It’s something that needs fixing asap as it could influence the outcome of a matchup.

I agree – the queues are bugged everywhere.

When I logged on last night also at about 7:30pm (GMT), I logged on to the Gunnar’s Mumble first and was told we had the outmanned buff on our own borderlands – I tried to log in but had to queue for 20 minutes!

When I eventually got in, we no longer had the outmanned buff, but if we had more than 30 people on the entire borderlands I would be surprised and people were still saying in Mumble that they were queuing to get in!

Something is very wrong with the queues and it really does need to be fixed.

On the subject of the match:

Great match all round – clean and fair and tough.

Respect to FSP and MS.

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Can’t we all just get along? ;’(

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Growltiger.3450

Growltiger.3450

I don’t go along with these suggestions of an alliance – whatever that means – between MS and FS; when we had taken hills on FS last night we had to fight off both FS and MS who were fighting each other on the walls of outer while we fought them both.

In any case it rarely makes sense for the second and third ranked servers to team up when the match is fairly close – the third ranked server has nothing to gain. It should be the second ranked server that get’s double teamed – that way the team in first cement their place and the team in third have a shot at second. If there is any alliance it should be us and MS agreeing to keep off each other’s borders and hit FS but as we don’t do alliances this isn’t going to happen.

Furthermore positions mean nothing except forum bragging rights – it’s all about the points anyway!

Let’s keep on enjoying the fights. I’ve had a great week so far against two opponents new to me. Thanks to both FS and MS for a great scrap – here’s to a tense closing couple of days!

Growl

Sidestrike | Charr Guardian | Cry Havoc – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I don’t really care if there’s an alliance, it’s still fun. But look at the map as it currently is and tell me what you would conclude from it.

http://i.imgur.com/O7VnyHR.jpg

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

I could conclude that you don’t have any people in EB.
You may have missed the little part about how MS had half of our map from 8 am till about 16.00 this afternoon.
We didn’t have any spare people to go and attack their border, except for a brief moment where we sacked their hills keep.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

maloki.3527

We haven’t alwasy had Xaoc, they’re transferred recently… so we usually fought without them and at a certain point we fell down from higher position and did our best to go up (and we did it before Xaoc)… so which will be the difference? We’ll do our best, we’ll enjoy fighting and when we’ll go down at lower tier than now, we’ll face the situation and have fun…

This match is great, we’ve fun and a lot of fight… so stop discuss of alliances between ms and fs or ms and gh… it’s nonsense, because there isn’t such a thing, we often fight with the two enemies at the same time and it’s happened also to fs and ms… so guys have fun.

That xaoc hasn’t been with you forever is exactly my point. We fought against them when they were on Blacktide too. So this is where we get our revenge. :P

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

fab.3298

Meh, maybe i’m just reading too much in to it

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

from FSP point of view, millers is still trying its hardest not to let us overtake GH…

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Well, it appears we will get a second week of fighting again GH next week because of the cancellation of the ratings reset
server nr3 will most likely be aurora glade, unless abbadon’s decide to throw in the towel and not want to go to T4 next week.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

maloki.3527

I guess we’ll see Gunnar’s for another week.
I believe we’ll be quite comfortable down here.

It is also giving Far Shiverpeaks even more motivation to organize even better against this stuff, without exhausting anyone. Booyah.

Unfortunately I will not be playing much next week, with one of my partners visiting and me moving house.

But I will be keeping a close eye on the match up thread and points.

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Was fun holding Bay for so long with so few against you guys, hope you enjoyed it aswell

( few compared to your numbers )

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

awesome fight trying to defend bay against GH on GH BL just now i think we res lord about 4 times lol, there was literally a handful of us defending against a huge army of GH and i think we pulled together nicely and really held out as long as we could, great fight to be remembered

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in WvW

fab.3298

Yeah you guys done a great job, /salute – you did use that contested WP to its full potential though

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Svarty.8019

awesome fight trying to defend bay against GH on GH BL just now i think we res lord about 4 times lol, there was literally a handful of us defending against a huge army of GH and i think we pulled together nicely and really held out as long as we could, great fight to be remembered

Handful? THAT’S a handful?! You had a million gusy! In my view, the sides were very evenly matched.
We had a tough time getting our guys to push in because they were obsessed with downing that lord you were ressing, gj.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Handful? THAT’S a handful?! You had a million gusy! In my view, the sides were very evenly matched.

We had a tough time getting our guys to push in because they were obsessed with downing that lord you were ressing, gj.

definitely wasn’t evenly matched we were very few in numbers compared to urs, we knew we were gonna lose it when we seen u coming but we fought till the end and gathered our bags of loot even the post before original comment mentioned about how few we were lol

Anyhow great fight guys really enjoyed it even if u guys did kick my but across the floor sooo many times lol

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Maybe you were in a different fight ? on a different map ? or just check your eyesight

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in WvW

Posted by: Pintmaster.1326

Pintmaster.1326

Maybe you were in a different fight ? on a different map ? or just check your eyesight

Guys guys guys… First of all kaleygh. Sarcasm! Do you speak it?

I had alot of fun tonight, which hasn’t been the case all week. FSP was it me or were your numbers less then last night? Had an event of sorts? I was glad I could finally look upon a fully green borderland again, because kitten You guys went around yesterday ^^. Wondering what the end score will be, a very close one me thinks.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful matchup which was maybe the most even one of all tiers! And there was a lot that we learned from this week.

PS: I wonder if any of the Far Shiverpeaks guilds want to GvG against CryHavoc(CHvc) next week if we get matched up. I can’t say anything from cryhavoc’s side but we really enjoyed the last one against NightPact (RoF). And it’s maybe an idea to pitch in! =)

[HoB] Athyos

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Guys guys guys… First of all kaleygh. Sarcasm! Do you speak it?

I had alot of fun tonight, which hasn’t been the case all week. FSP was it me or were your numbers less then last night? Had an event of sorts? I was glad I could finally look upon a fully green borderland again, because kitten You guys went around yesterday ^^. Wondering what the end score will be, a very close one me thinks.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful matchup which was maybe the most even one of all tiers! And there was a lot that we learned from this week.

PS: I wonder if any of the Far Shiverpeaks guilds want to GvG against CryHavoc(CHvc) next week if we get matched up. I can’t say anything from cryhavoc’s side but we really enjoyed the last one against NightPact (RoF). And it’s maybe an idea to pitch in! =)

sorry, i was tired after a night shift running around the maps
In my opinion this week`s matchup was a win/win for all 3 servers just because of the sheer amount of fun we had and all the intense battles.
Keep it up!

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Finally Kaleygh:)
I agree with you that no matter the score we had the best match we’ve ever had. Huge respect to FSP and MS. The best 2 servers we faced after that week against Piken.

in WvW

Posted by: Sho.4287

Sho.4287

In my opinion this week`s matchup was a win/win for all 3 servers just because of the sheer amount of fun we had and all the intense battles.
Keep it up!

/signed

ig: Thanks for all the good fights! It was a very enjoyable matchup indeed.

forum: I’m a bit surprised there are still people obviously not bored with conspiracy theories, armchair tactics/strategies and subjective number impressions here… ;D

Millersund

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Keep it up!

/signed

ig: Thanks for all the good fights! It was a very enjoyable matchup indeed.

forum: I’m a bit surprised there are still people obviously not bored with conspiracy theories, armchair tactics/strategies and subjective number impressions here… ;D

Hehe idd mate. By the way we have faced, Abbadons Mouth, Dzagonur,Drakkar Lake and i strongly believe that Millers is by far the best:)
Good luck at your new match Millers.

in WvW

Posted by: Winfernal.9208

Winfernal.9208

Had many epic battles in this matchup! See you… tomorrow GH.

“Kharomir” – Human Guardian
[DW] Dynasty Warriors, [TNA] The Northern Assembly
http://www.farshiverpeaks.com

in WvW

Ironvos.9014

Yes we had way less people yesterday for some reason, and we had to fight over 3 maps the whole day so we were stretched thin. I was at GH bay most of the time and we had the outnumbered buff the whole day untill our reinforcements came at around 21.00.
I really expected one of the 2 servers to just barge in with people and take bay, but i waited and waited, and nothing really happened :p
Well until in the evening where we broke many attacks but eventually had to acknowledge defeat against the persistent GH people.
When the outer wall was being trebbed and supply was running low we knew it was gonna be over, but we managed to stretch the fight for 2 more hours or so.

Anyway was a great fight, thx GH (and MS, yes you attacked bay too :p)
Let’s see what the last 10 hours bring.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

in WvW

maloki.3527

You might wanna get your popcorn.

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

Had a blast this week, with an EPIC battle @ MS on Hills… (sunday)
GH had the keep while FS was pounding on the front door… when finally on the bridge, MS came by and hit the fan as well…

Soon to be read about /w nice screens on FarShiverpeaks.com!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in WvW

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Hey,
I also want to thank you for the great battles we had, this was a good matchup. I hope we will see again soon, but MS will first face the other german servers^^ Good luck to you all in the next round!
Greetz
Ega

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019:

there was literally a handful of us

Handful? THAT’S a handful?! You had a million gusy!

One thing I learnt during this matchup…

FSP have really big hands!

in WvW

Posted by: Nimue.9507

Nimue.9507

definitely wasn’t evenly matched we were very few in numbers compared to urs, we knew we were gonna lose it when we seen u coming but we fought till the end and gathered our bags of loot even the post before original comment mentioned about how few we were lol

Anyhow great fight guys really enjoyed it even if u guys did kick my but across the floor sooo many times lol

I think things are different depending on the point of view… I was there and I think we were both matched with numbers, but ok, it’s the same.
We’ve hard time this few days, because it seems our ppl are less than before, I don’t know why… we need to concentrate on one map and call for help in another. You see numbers but ppl you see are almost all the players we’ve at the moment all together, it’s very difficult, but sure it’s fun.

Thx for this match to both the enemies.

Arwen – Ele
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

fab.3298

Thanks for the great fights this week. It seems we are going to lose the lead before reset, which is a shame, but FSP have put in a lot of work these last few days and certainly deserve it.

Also, epic fight at GH hills.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

fab.3298

Earlier i saw a thief glitch into our sunny, i got his name and tag but put it down to an error on his part. Well, i guess he showed his mesmer friends how to do it because we just had 6-7 FSP players inside our fully upgraded sunnyhill tower, such a shame.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Svarty.8019

Earlier i saw a thief glitch into our sunny, i got his name and tag but put it down to an error on his part. Well, i guess he showed his mesmer friends how to do it because we just had 6-2 FSP players inside our fully upgraded sunnyhill tower, such a shame.

I’m sorry to hear this. I had held Far Shiverpeaks in higher regard. -1 to their reputation.

in WvW

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

“We’ve hard time this few days, because it seems our ppl are less than before, I don’t know why…”

From my experience GH are a slightly more mature bunch thus I think work has a big impact on our day time numbers. Reset and prime time weekend have always been our strongest time. We have even had queues this week for the first time I can remember.

Should be an interesting finish to the week, FS, you seem to be catching us.

As said above been a really nice match up with some hard thought fights, whatever the final score this has been an enjoyable week. Maybe we will see each other next week.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in WvW

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Who ever is the MS warrior, i apologise :]
The other day i met cool MS elementalist, i dunno who you are mate, sorry i cant save u from those FSP fellas when you run into them

Elementalizm [ZzZz] is recruiting !

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Score update for people @ work!

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

(edited by Acotje.5689)

in WvW

Posted by: Tomasen.6013

Tomasen.6013

I was there at sunny. A mesmer told us he was pulled up on the wall and he made a portal and jumped. Dont know if that is true, but since i dont know all spells i must asume hes speaking corectly. i used the portal because i beleaved in him.

Tomesmeren. AoA. Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Lazy Mesmer.7923

Lazy Mesmer.7923

What a great week, thanks Far Shiverpeaks and Millers. Not sure we can hold the lead, but it’ll be an excellent finish to a nice challenging week for us.

Great fun

Klaev
[PRXM] Praxium

in WvW

Posted by: Zgorzel.4902

Zgorzel.4902

I was there at sunny. A mesmer told us he was pulled up on the wall and he made a portal and jumped. Dont know if that is true, but since i dont know all spells i must asume hes speaking corectly. i used the portal because i beleaved in him.

An honest player, who deosn’t support cheating after glitching “by accident” into a keep would simply leave, not make a portal to get other players inside. I reported every fs player I found inside Sunny – learn to be responsible for Your actions.

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

in WvW

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Earlier i saw a thief glitch into our sunny, i got his name and tag but put it down to an error on his part. Well, i guess he showed his mesmer friends how to do it because we just had 6-7 FSP players inside our fully upgraded sunnyhill tower, such a shame.

Just saw an FSP D/D Ele with a [RtR] tag glitch into a fully upgraded Sunny, luckily he wasn’t accompanied by Mesmers.
Reported none the less.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.