HOD is tanking this week for what?

in WvW

Posted by: Binkydink.2697

Binkydink.2697

ok Anet please pay attention to what HOD is doing. They faced FC for the past two weeks and they completely steamrolled them all week long. Now all of a sudden their players aren’t steamrolling FC all week. I believe they are purposely tanking the scores so they wont have to play against more competitive servers. I wouldn’t be complaining if the scores were close before but they really need to be in the same division as Blackgate or Jade Quarry. The only reason the scores are this close this week is because they are TANKING. This crap sucks for FC and its just stupid to continue to keep them in our division.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Or….we’re a little burned out from the season and don’t have as many people in WvW as we did before? Personally, the only WvW I did last week was dueling in OS. Also, we should be matched with BG or JQ? That’s pretty funny if you really believe that…

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

ok Anet please pay attention to what HOD is doing. They faced FC for the past two weeks and they completely steamrolled them all week long. Now all of a sudden their players aren’t steamrolling FC all week. I believe they are purposely tanking the scores so they wont have to play against more competitive servers. I wouldn’t be complaining if the scores were close before but they really need to be in the same division as Blackgate or Jade Quarry. The only reason the scores are this close this week is because they are TANKING. This crap sucks for FC and its just stupid to continue to keep them in our division.

lol

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: lept.4692

lept.4692

Somebody give this guy a medal.

Emu [VLK]

in WvW

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

But we love fighting FC so much that we just wanna be together forever! Don’t push us away, FC! Take us wholeheartedly!

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

they really need to be in the same division as Blackgate or Jade Quarry

This guy is on to something! SoR and HoD should switch spots for a week!

Attachments:

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Sagittia.2769

Sagittia.2769

NA Prime Time. One Map. Come at me brah.

I’ll make you think back to when tequatl first came out and you had no clue what was going on. You’re gifs don’t even belong in T1. Go back to T9 bro. I’ll eat you up quicker than a fat kid.

in WvW

Posted by: villenio.1289

villenio.1289

Lololololol omg this is gold

Villenio [Dx]

in WvW

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

10/10

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

in WvW

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Hahahahahahahahaha

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Lol @ HoD vs Blackgate. You have no idea.

in WvW

Posted by: Cachu.9067

Cachu.9067

You could be the mighty David vs Goliath, and topple them, whose to say you couldnt

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

NA Prime Time. One Map. Come at me brah.

I’ll make you think back to when tequatl first came out and you had no clue what was going on. You’re gifs don’t even belong in T1. Go back to T9 bro. I’ll eat you up quicker than a fat kid.

Teqwhatl? Is that a new FotM?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Yes, pls. Make it happen!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Most servers are getting hit hard by the end of leagues/content updates… ESPECIALLY lower tier servers. Darkhaven was queuing 1 map almost 24/7, even at night. Now? We literally have 1 zerg at 15 people at night time. That’s it, + a few random roamers. Lol, I even (with one friend) took FC’s garrison, bay, sw tower and nw tower in one night. 2 people. That’s how dead FC’s night crew was and Dh isn’t fairing much better. Now that leagues are over, bronze servers are losing a massive amount of their population (cept for some of the lower ranked ones). HoD is no exception I’d wager.

Also note that there was never a good three way fight with HoD. That is, it was always FC and some lame server that couldn’t keep up. Darkhaven is at least as strong as FC, and so that provided some balance to the matchup (that is, if they would start to beat on FC, we’d use that opportunity to beat on them, and FC would do the same, keeping them from steam rolling everyone).

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

LOL.

I dont even.

Yeah, HoD is massive! Put em against BG.

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Sorry, BG can’t handle fighting HoD with Anvil Rock spawn camping us every day.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

HoD T1 too OP must nerf

Wait, what year is it again?

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Dirac.1307

Dirac.1307

He’s onto us. Our massive server-wide conspiracy to face the exact same servers we’ve faced for the last seven weeks is out in the open. Let’s hope no one discovers all the other conspiracies we’ve masterminded; big foot, chemtrails, the U.N., rainbows, all of this work could be for naught if we are revealed.

HoD|The Dark Physics|The Dark Alchemy|King Moustache|[RAWR]

in WvW

Posted by: solitarysumire.3127

solitarysumire.3127

Wait, could it be? Did our fairweathers and treasure hunters finally finish their metas and go home? Nah, they would never do that to us….

Solitary Sumire- Elementalist
Phaze [PHZE] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

I just can’t wait till he faces NSP or IoJ in order to see what he’s missing

He’ll be crying about them tanking next lol

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Wait, could it be? Did our fairweathers and treasure hunters finally finish their metas and go home? Nah, they would never do that to us….

Maybe it’s in preparation for the return of TA. Tank as hard as possible, then steamroll all those low ranked servers for months on end :P

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

ok Anet please pay attention to what HOD is doing.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi