Help me find a new world!

in WvW

Posted by: Schmitma.3185

Schmitma.3185

I know there’s been some serious complaints about the current state of WvW, but I’m still super intrigued by it. I’ve only ever hopped in the Eternal Battlegrounds a couple of times, but lately I’ve had a serious urge to take it more seriously. After all, it was the feature I was most excited for, prior to GW2’s release.

I’m in the search for a new guild/world that I can count on for some seriously fun times in WvW! I’m not at all a “competitive” person, but I like to have some sense of honor and dignity on the battlefield. Not fighting for points, but fighting for glory!

So if anyone can point me in the right direction of a socially active WvW community that likes to have fun and use their imagination, it would be huge help!

- Grom Ironsiege

in WvW

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Might wanna mention what timezone you play in.

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

If your doing a transfer don’t bother with anything but tier 1. For NA I picked Yaks Bend. They don’t have the massive map queue blobs the others have right now tho. JQ probably has the most 24/7 K-Trains. BG also likes to omni-blob for k/d pride. Either of those are fine since balance ain’t gonna happen without an overhaul.

JQ subsidiary

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

I’m not at all a “competitive” person, but I like to have some sense of honor and dignity on the battlefield. Not fighting for points, but fighting for glory!
….that likes to have fun and use their imagination

- Grom Ironsiege

(Pt1)
/watch?v=WgF1b1H1lvE&t=2m5s (Pt2)

theres a catch, its not a 24/7 WvW server, its an NA prime one,when i just want fights i just go to EoTM no frustrations or whatsoever since im not an elitist to go to T1 and only play WvW for fun

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

It’s very likely they remove servers from the game so you might be wasting your gems.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/Schmitma-3185/showposts

How about Dragonbrand? Seems like they’re the underdogs of T2 at the moment, so it must stay competitive for them to keep themselves away from T3.

Also, I’m sure I’ll be able to find a guild I can have fun with no matter where I go. My main goal is to find a server that isn’t going to die out any time soon, but also one that isn’t a super elite T1 server.

Where have you been since last year ?

Fire Water Air
FA

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Assuming you are playing North American I would head to T1. All the servers are going to be fun if you play NA Prime. Outside of NA Prime go YB or JQ.

BG is out-manned most of the day and hugs EBG during NA Prime. They tend to play spoiler between JQ and YB but occasionally have to eat two larger populated servers roaming their side. BG has some of the strongest roamers/skirmishers in the game.

JQ has the most coverage but also plays the old zerg style game play during NA Prime with few guilds running outside of the main banner. They can dominate a map pretty much any time but since they aren’t typically spread out their PPT suffers.

YB is pretty spread out and goes for PPT. YB is often out manned on EBG during NA Prime but rallies pretty well and sometimes has an EBG queue. YB has nearly the same numbers/coverage as JQ just at different times of the day. YB’s weekly success lives and dies by a handful of very strong commanders.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

yah, what you will be reading here is all correct, its up to you what to choose the world you want, all are good
ive let you see what you wanted, and some let you read what you expect

tell you the truth its hard for me on making those vids, specially when you destroyed 2 worlds’ pride along with it….

but by any chance your here, just go to the nearest tag on the map and hit the video record button and pooof! ……..instant montage for YouTube
“if ur not mad enough….., pls gtfo of GoM
but if ur bold enough…. come here to our gate and we’ll show you what madness is……… once you enter it”

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

(edited by Norbe.7630)

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Move to tier 1, everything else feels empty. Even tier 1 has dead moments, WvW is on it’s last breath.