Henge of Denravi Alliance with Stormbluff Unacceptable

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

Been playing w3 for what seems like ages now and nothing really bothers me more than seeing obvious server alliances. The one I saw tonight between Henge and SB made me sick. The coordination between the two teams was absolutely obvious, you would see large groups from both sides run alongside each other to target JQ players or a group of Henge run over the “downed” bodies of several SB’s to finish 1 JQ then leave the SB “downed” players alone or even defend them from other JQs!! I have friends on Henge who have told me that there are Vent and TS servers set up for Henge and allied servers to communicate with.

In short, I think that the true number 1 server wouldnt have to resort to forming alliances with another server.

Anyone else tired of alliances?

P.S. this is NOT a troll post. keep trolling to yourself!

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

I am henge. I think you might be being paranoid. I will have to wait til later tonight when I get on to check it out, but I am not sure why we would ever do that.

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Posted by: Aedgyth.4790

Aedgyth.4790

Can we see your fraps / bandicam / screenshots – because this sounds pretty unlikely to the degree your talking about.

As for the Vent and TS – care to tell us who’s they are using ? Should be simple enough if your friend is using it.

in WvW

Posted by: Piccolo.7296

Piccolo.7296

HoD already admitted on the GW2 Guru forums that they worked together to take down ET. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were working together against JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

SBI server here!

and i heard that JQ had gone around asking for alliances from HoD so they could be number two server and got shot down from HoD. Is this true? who knows rumors are always goign to fly around from server to server. We can easily say that You picked on us two days ago and attacked our eastern side of EB while HoD was attackign our Western side an alliance. Was it? no, most likely you guys taking a smart advantage of the fact that we were heavily defending attacks from HoD

And SBI has a server Teamspeak because we heard HoD and JQ where using it for better communication but sadly we dont use it too much

I will say this the only time i saw HoD pass SBI players and attack JQ players tonight was on our borderland because they were scouting and we know they were because after they attacked you guys and grouped up and attempted to attack us not once but twice. then you guys attacked us or were poking our Guards either or

~Caedas~

(edited by Bunnehboo.6025)

in WvW

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

People always trying to bring HoD down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

welcome to WVW?

seriously alliances were planned from the begging

in WvW

Posted by: soonkyu.1275

soonkyu.1275

@Piccolo – Where is the open admission from HoD that they were working with someone to take ET down? I’m assuming this is the match that HoD won by 1k points? The one where Jade Quarry was given multiple opportunities by ET to capture Stonemist?

@Tarinis – What bug are you speaking of? Is there a link you can post that provides details for the bug? Or are you talking about HoD players relentlessly trying to enter the Wv3 queue to resume their fight, which is not a bug?

@Thesilentflute – Screenshots/FRAPS/etc of HoD exploiting? If you’re talking about the previously provided screenshots and solitary video of Stonemist, I’m almost 100% certain that said “exploit” is being thrown in with that “we can hit people through the gate with catapults from inside and flame rams/players on the outside exploit”.

You can hate HoD all you want. Leave your baseless accusations at the door, though.

Vantage [VAN] – http://www.vantageguild.net
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
Sunny Lee – Henge of Denravi -Level 80 Human Elementalist

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

@Piccolo – Where is the open admission from HoD that they were working with someone to take ET down? I’m assuming this is the match that HoD won by 1k points? The one where Jade Quarry was given multiple opportunities by ET to capture Stonemist?

@Tarinis – What bug are you speaking of? Is there a link you can post that provides details for the bug? Or are you talking about HoD players relentlessly trying to enter the Wv3 queue to resume their fight, which is not a bug?

@Thesilentflute – Screenshots/FRAPS/etc of HoD exploiting? If you’re talking about the previously provided screenshots and solitary video of Stonemist, I’m almost 100% certain that said “exploit” is being thrown in with that “we can hit people through the gate with catapults from inside and flame rams/players on the outside exploit”.

You can hate HoD all you want. Leave your baseless accusations at the door, though.

Last nights match. Go look through the GW2 Guru forums and you will find it. It’s no secret Hod and SB sometimes work together. It’s only a matter of time before SB wants to come in first place and starts to work with ET or JQ to take down HoD.

(edited by Piccolo.7296)

in WvW

Posted by: JoolaPrime.6390

JoolaPrime.6390

I can’t see why HoD would need to form an alliance with another server…they don’t seem to have no problem with holding their own.

Although I can understand the feud TA has with AA might cause an inter-server teamup

Enemy Invader
Blackgate

(edited by JoolaPrime.6390)

in WvW

soonkyu.1275

The previous 24-hour match? The one that HoD sat on the lead of from the very, very beginning?

Let me go ahead and take a guess at this: it was a non-tagged/no server listed “random” poster who’s account had been created in the last 12 hours, yes? I’d rather not dig through 6 pages of HoD vs ET vs SI to see a random account make an accusation.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

I can’t see why HoD would need to form an alliance with another server…they don’t seem to have a problem with holding their own.

Although I can understand the feud TA has with AA might cause an inter-server teamup

The main reason HoD comes out on top is because they have the better graveyard shift crew. While the majority of people on ET and other servers are in bed, the HoD night time crew can easily take a map with little to no competition. During the days, ET actually comes out on top because we have a better day force.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I am from SBI and we don’t work with HoD.(In fact we fight them and whoever we are matched against.)
Sounds like your mad they chased a JQ down, while SBI had “downed” players.

In all common sense why would someone use a finishing skill why there is an opponent which could stun them and/or kill them during the “finishing” attack?

Also I find it amusing JQ is accusing SBI for working with HoD without any screenshots, fraps or anything.

Someone says JQ and HoD have an alliance.
Someone says SBI and HoD have an alliance.
Sounds like a case of people assuming to much.

Also, SBI has a Team Speak for SBI members to use during WvW for better communication. I go in it each day and have yet to ever see another server come in.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

The previous 24-hour match? The one that HoD sat on the lead of from the very, very beginning?

Let me go ahead and take a guess at this: it was a non-tagged/no server listed “random” poster who’s account had been created in the last 12 hours, yes? I’d rather not dig through 6 pages of HoD vs ET vs SI to see a random account make an accusation.

It wasn’t a random account. I don’t know why you’re getting so defensive. Again, it’s no secret HoD and SB work together sometimes. Stop acting like you don’t. It’s part of the game, no one is going to get mad at you for doing it.

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Last nights match. Go look through the GW2 Guru forums and you will find it. It’s no secret Hod and SB sometimes work together. It’s only a matter of time before SB wants to come in first place and starts to work with ET or JQ to take down HoD.

Why would SBI have to work “with” HoD to take JQ and ET down? SBI does it without HoD in matches as it is, so there is no point in working with HoD to take out servers SBI can already take out.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

There has been only TWO remarkable accusations of allied Worlds, which looks like when they both only aim you and dont even try to take each other stuff/orb and has been between HoD and SBI.

First was Eredon Terrace, now is Jade Quarry.

Something to think about it.

and SBI wont take ET or JQ alone, thats already proved. Only HoD and mainly because even if you fight for so much time, those prime hours especially at midnight are a death line to those two worlds vs HoD.

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

Why would SBI have to work “with” HoD to take JQ and ET down? SBI does it without HoD in matches as it is, so there is no point in working with HoD to take out servers SBI can already take out.

I’m willing to bet my 50 in game gold (lol) SB can’t take down ET by themselves.

in WvW

soonkyu.1275

It wasn’t a random account. I don’t know why you’re getting so defensive. Again, it’s no secret HoD and SB work together sometimes. Stop acting like you don’t. It’s part of the game, no one is going to get mad at you for doing it.

If it wasn’t a random account, why didn’t you just provide a link or re-post the admission? I’ve never worked with another server against any other server. The only public Wv3 TS/Vent’s I know about are the ones that TA offer so that HoD players can log in and coordinate.

I’d personally suggest you stop acting like you know. Just saying. It looks silly.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

If it wasn’t a random account, why didn’t you just provide a link or re-post the admission? I’ve never worked with another server against any other server. The only public Wv3 TS/Vent’s I know about are the ones that TA offer so that HoD players can log in and coordinate.

I’d personally suggest you stop acting like you know. Just saying. It looks silly.

Just like you’re too lazy to find it yourself, even after I told you were to find it, I too am too lazy to do the work for you.

in WvW

Mishi.7058

I’m willing to bet my 50 in game gold (lol) SB can’t take down ET by themselves.

That’s why when ET and SBI were matched without HoD ET was spawn camped?
Oh wait SBI has a night crew who does things, while ET has mainly pugs during the night who lack any organization.

Believe me, I was 1 of the 3 who camped 30+ ET in EB. They kept grouping at the legendary guards then running out 1 by 1 to die.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

soonkyu.1275

Too lazy? No. Wanting to avoid a waste of time? Yes. You didn’t tell me where to find it. You gave me a site name that has forums that I visit frequently. I’ve never seen any admission. Forgive me for not being baited into wasting my time.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

Oh wait SBI has a night crew who does things, while ET has mainly pugs during the night who lack any organization.

Believe me, I was 1 of the 3 who camped 30+ ET in EB. They kept grouping at the legendary guards then running out 1 by 1 to die.

So spawn camping on one battleground means you owned ET the entire match?

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Spawn camping all 4 maps, and numbers above 300k means we owned the entire match.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

We have all seen how Titan Alliance operates I do not need to post anything these people are witness to your actions.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

Spawn camping all 4 maps, and numbers above 300k means we owned the entire match.

Was that before or after AA/TL transfered to Eredon Terrace? Because They were not always on Eredon Terrace. They were on Nothern Shiverpeak then transfered to ET.

in WvW

soonkyu.1275

Was that before or after AA/TL transfered to Eredon Terrace? Because They were not always on Eredon Terrace. They were on Nothern Shiverpeak then transfered to ET.

Eredon Terrace was never placed against HoD until AFTER AA/TL transferred. ET started at the bottom of the ladder because it was a new server.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

Eredon Terrace was never placed against HoD until AFTER AA/TL transferred. ET started at the bottom of the ladder because it was a new server.

We are not talking about HoD. We are talking about SB. Because if I remember right, ET won every single match after AA/TL transferred to the server. Once ET started to get matched against HoD is when ET started to come in second and third.

in WvW

Posted by: BadPint.8974

BadPint.8974

Thread has turned nothing but flame war. Please lock/delete.

Bad Pint – Mesmer
Member of Unlimited [ULTD]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Don’t know either of them and SBI faced Shiverpeak once? I don’t think Shiver made it to the top tier bracket too much. (The only servers SBI has had nice fights with evenly were JQ and HoD during our peak times, otherwise it’s mainly a case of SBI taking over most the maps against other servers, or HoD running us over during off times.)

Oh, and I am in TS right now, as well as looking on guru for the “accused” screen shots of SBI/HoD alliance, not finding anything.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

soonkyu.1275

Stormbluff Isle has easily earned recognition from multiple guilds and players on HoD. They have a very scary force in War Machine (WM), EviL, and SiN. Underestimating them is not a good idea.

in WvW

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Been playing w3 for what seems like ages now and nothing really bothers me more than seeing obvious server alliances. The one I saw tonight between Henge and SB made me sick. The coordination between the two teams was absolutely obvious, you would see large groups from both sides run alongside each other to target JQ players or a group of Henge run over the “downed” bodies of several SB’s to finish 1 JQ then leave the SB “downed” players alone or even defend them from other JQs!! I have friends on Henge who have told me that there are Vent and TS servers set up for Henge and allied servers to communicate with.

In short, I think that the true number 1 server wouldnt have to resort to forming alliances with another server.

Im sorry, a FFA and War was meant to be fair?
News at 9.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

Don’t know either of them and SBI faced Shiverpeak once? I don’t think Shiver made it to the top tier bracket too much. (The only servers SBI has had nice fights with evenly were JQ and HoD during our peak times, otherwise it’s mainly a case of SBI taking over most the maps against other servers, or HoD running us over during off times.)

Oh, and I am in TS right now, as well as looking on guru for the “accused” screen shots of SBI/HoD alliance, not finding anything.

NSP never made it to the top because AA/TL transferred off, otherwise NSP was winning every match and would have eventually been matched with the top if AA/TL never moved servers. I actually think AA/TL would have easily beaten HoD if they stayed on NSP.. Why? Because NSP actually had a good night crew and HoD wouldn’t have been able to pretty much take half the map for free like they can now.

in WvW

Posted by: ageNtreachery.2164

ageNtreachery.2164

So reading between the lines HoD and SBI are killing the easy target and taking their stuff rather than hitting each other. Sounds like a smart strat to me.

in WvW

soonkyu.1275

Northern Shiverpeaks was matched against Henge of Denravi in a HoD vs NS vs BG (Beastgate) on September 1st. They lost. AA/TL transferred to ET citing queues made it nearly impossible for them to field their players.

in WvW

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Stormbluff Isle has easily earned recognition from multiple guilds and players on HoD. They have a very scary force in War Machine (WM), EviL, and SiN. Underestimating them is not a good idea.

This is the truth. Theyve done better than ET and JQ in recent days. Theyve improved a lot. and war machine is a beast at night.

in WvW

Bunnehboo.6025

So reading between the lines HoD and SBI are killing the easy target and taking their stuff rather than hitting each other. Sounds like a smart strat to me.

:o JQ and ET did it to us when we were against them with HoD maybe we just got tired of being kicked around and decided to fight back

~Caedas~

in WvW

Posted by: llamia.1792

llamia.1792

I also heard HoD bathe in the tears of a million unicorns every night which gives them magical powers and allows them to instacap everything.

This is only half the truth.

See the other half is that we slaughter the unicorns and drink their blood after making them cry so long.

You want to hear the story of my favorite unicorn, Phil? He was old and weary but so adorable. Alas no more.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

This is the truth. Theyve done better than ET and JQ in recent days. Theyve improved a lot. and war machine is a beast at night.

I will admit that ET has been slacking the past couple of days. However, ET does belong in the top 3 as of right now we are destroying BG and SoS. We literally have the entire WvWvW maps owned within the first hour. (Not sure how it looks right now though, I’m in bed) However, I think we will come back in full force once the 1 week battles start. Like I said, we have a VERY strong day time force, even better then HoD I think because we come out ahead of HoD and the third server. It isn’t until night time that we fall behind because of our fail night time force.

in WvW

Bunnehboo.6025

I will admit that ET has been slacking the past couple of days. However, ET does belong in the top 3 as of right now we are destroying BG and SoS. We literally have the entire WvWvW maps owned within the first hour. (Not sure how it looks right now though, I’m in bed) However, I think we will come back in full force once the 1 week battles start. Like I said, we have a VERY strong day time force, even better then HoD I think because we come out ahead of HoD and the third server. It isn’t until night time that we fall behind because of our fail night time force.

you slacked, you lost your place. now if you believe you deserve to be in the top three again fight for it back

~Caedas~

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

you slacked, you lost your place. now if you believe you deserve to be in the top three again fight for it back

We are fighting back, we should be matched against HoD and whoever comes in second between SB and JQ for the first 1 week match.. Unless ArenaNet keeps us with the 5th and 6th ranked server.. Then it just wouldn’t be fun because we would just stomp them. Like I said, when I logged off tonight, we had 565+ potential points to BGs 80+ points and SoS 90+ points.

(edited by Piccolo.7296)

in WvW

soonkyu.1275

I’ve only seen one match-up where ET was ahead of HoD. The result was that ET still lost.

If ET deserved to be in the top 3, I’m sure they would be. However: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Current-world-rankings/first#post82393

I’m not saying ET isn’t competition. There are always good fights when ET is on the field against HoD.

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

I’ve only seen one match-up where ET was ahead of HoD. The result was that ET still lost.

If ET deserved to be in the top 3, I’m sure they would be. However: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Current-world-rankings/first#post82393

I’m not saying ET isn’t competition. There are always good fights when ET is on the field against HoD.

We lost that match by 100 points, maybe even less. Since then ET has been slacking off for whatever reason, I don’t know. I fully admit we have been sucking the past couple days. My only guess is that AA/TL are bored with the 24/hr matches.. We shall see how things go this next week.

I think if any server can knock of HoD, it’s ET. No offence to the other servers.

(edited by Piccolo.7296)

in WvW

soonkyu.1275

HoD vs ET vs JQ? 1000+. There were many players stating that ET was going to devote time to re-making money and a few TL members that stated the 24-hour match-ups were just too strenuous without much pay-off, so they were going to step away and then re-focus when the longer match-ups came in.

in WvW

Posted by: Doxshund.9235

Doxshund.9235

All this drama is going to blow up someday and we will witness the fall of these servers

Asura > all

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

All this drama is going to blow up someday and we will witness the fall of these servers

There is nothing wrong with trash talking amongst servers. Although, if any server alliance will implode, I honestly think it would be AA.

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

NSP never made it to the top because AA/TL transferred off, otherwise NSP was winning every match and would have eventually been matched with the top if AA/TL never moved servers. I actually think AA/TL would have easily beaten HoD if they stayed on NSP.. Why? Because NSP actually had a good night crew and HoD wouldn’t have been able to pretty much take half the map for free like they can now.

Huh? NSP lost to HoD by a huge point difference, and that’s when AA moved to ET…

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Piccolo.7296

Lol Can it really be taken seriously we have players from henge flying around the maps shooting through floors and walls. We have a huge rendering issue where you cant even see the other factions(faction if henge is in the match) combat consists of aoe there i have a feeling thats the spot. Not that this is always the case but im sure you guys feel me.

I have never seen people flying around personal, but I have seen screen shots. I have seen people attack Keep Lords from the floor below him.. And the rendering issue I agree needs to be fixed.

This has only been documented to happen on Gates of Madness. I dont know why he’s transferring it over to HoD.

I think he is saying WvWvW in general.

in WvW

Posted by: Jurugar.6157

Jurugar.6157

I think he is saying WvWvW in general.

The original poster was attributing this behavior to HoD. I wasnt really replying to the response, just included it because it was related lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

The shame in all this is the wvwvw is awsome and played as intended is a masterful experience but when you cross-realm to cheese the numbers you are taking the skill out of the game and exploits kill games.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: Houdii.2563

Houdii.2563

This one time, at HoD camp, we beat everyone, and they cried on the forums.

Funny how a weekend ago JQ wouldn’t attack anything ET and focused solely on HoD, your bad for dropping the soap this time I guess, just relax and it’ll hurt less ;-)

Peace xoxo

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI