Highest EU coverage in NA servers

in WvW

Posted by: EmoDevo.3209

EmoDevo.3209

Which NA servers have highest EU coverage?
I play during EU but my server has no EU coverage.
I’m kittening sick and tired of getting stomped non-stop.
EU servers are not an option as friends are all in NA servers.
I don’t care if the server has no NA, SEA or Oceanic coverage.

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Take your pick of the top 6 servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

TC, Mag, FA, ( i think SoS abit) and pretty much any T1 server

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

BG has the most EU coverage. They have several guilds that raid during this timezone. They also complain that there is nobody to fight. And that it will be difficult to get onto BG at present because they are always full. So a reasonable alternative would be JQ. They have some guilds that raid in EU. They regularly outscore their opponents in the timezone despite having less guilds in the EU timeslots than BG. Prior to leagues SOR had the biggest EU coverage, however, since their semi collapse they experienced alot of EU players leave. SOR still has the strongest NA (albeit inconsistent at times) and it is East coast based so its more common to see NA players logged on during EU timezone so SOR is still an option but moving to SOR with their implosion is still a bit of a worrying move because nobody knows how much more they will lose.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

BG has the most EU coverage. They have several guilds that raid during this timezone. They also complain that there is nobody to fight. And that it will be difficult to get onto BG at present because they are always full. So a reasonable alternative would be JQ. They have some guilds that raid in EU. They regularly outscore their opponents in the timezone despite having less guilds in the EU timeslots than BG. Prior to leagues SOR had the biggest EU coverage, however, since their semi collapse they experienced alot of EU players leave. SOR still has the strongest NA (albeit inconsistent at times) and it is East coast based so its more common to see NA players logged on during EU timezone so SOR is still an option but moving to SOR with their implosion is still a bit of a worrying move because nobody knows how much more they will lose.

JQ doesn’t regularly outscore anyone in EU this was what happened for one week it does not make it true as illustrated by the fact BG still ticked 300+ most of last week when it got to mid EU prime. If your looking for an EU guild/crew to run with you could try JQ or SoR both have a small EU guild or two out there.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

JQ doesn’t regularly outscore anyone in EU this was what happened for one week it does not make it true as illustrated by the fact BG still ticked 300+ most of last week when it got to mid EU prime. If your looking for an EU guild/crew to run with you could try JQ or SoR both have a small EU guild or two out there.

BG had ppt leading 2 times during EU last week out of 7 days. Hardly makes for a EU dominance.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Go to: http://www.gw2score.com/home

Select the server your interested in and select “Server Statistics” scroll down to the bottom to see the mean ticks of this server in a specific time or select the “hourly average” tick-graphic. Doesn’t tell you how many are fighting, but it shows you, if this server is rolled over, does roll-over or is in balance in it’s match during the period your interested in.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Mag wat. Almost 100% of our off-hours coverage is derived from NA players. Obviously we have quite a few Euros, but not as much as the top 3 (or some of T2).

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in WvW

Natronix.9827

Still decent EU coverage for a non T1 server

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: oxo.7869

oxo.7869

BG has the most EU coverage. They have several guilds that raid during this timezone.

That is just simply not true.
BG has two EU guilds, RK which is very small and only seem to run a couple hours every so often and HB, who are a pretty great guild but small-ish in numbers and extending themselves into NA TZ a lot (correct me if I’m wrong Smokee). There’s also an old small guild called BAM with a few EU members.

JQ on the other hand actually have numerous EU based guilds (and continually recruiting/buying more from EU servers, why I don’t know) along with their SEA groups running late into early EU and their NA running early into late EU – which more or less gives them complete dominance a lot of the time in EU TZ and they blob around a lot during EU.

SoR is a dead server, a lot of their guilds have left for other lower tiers NA, moved back to EU or joined JQ. What’s left on SoR still blobs in EU, mostly ball up and wait for fights where they vastly outnumber opponents – if they’re equally matched or they don’t vastly outnumber, they way point out and float to another BL or go stomp all over the few pugs running in EB.

So there is actually no real EU coverage on NA servers any more, other than like I said above, that’s about it. Anyone tells you different, they’re lying.

Oh and soon as any EU guild does decide to transfer to BG to help them out trying to deal with massive PVD blobs from JQ and SoR, what usually happens is that JQ and SoR will stop fighting and just take a break during EU TZ then complain a lot on forums about BG being stacked.
Even though as I’ve said, there is barely even a slight EU presence on BG any more and BG are always up against massive blobs from JQ mostly during EU TZ.

The only way to sort this out is if numerous decent WvW EU guilds transfer to multiple NA servers, so everyone has decent competition from actual EU based guilds on a regular basis.
I’d suggest BG, TC and SoS rather than Sor and JQ, SoR is dead and JQ have more than enough EU coverage with all their pve’ers karma training all the time.

The other alternative, is what you don’t want anyway, and that is to move back to EU but outside of EU prime, every single EU server is dead in WvW, apart from some French Canadians playing on the French servers and going around PVD’ing the whole night + a handful of night cappers on a few other EU servers.

Merge them as one tbh, don’t see why not. Would at least spice things up a little and the lag is a non issue, sure our EU match-up this week (Gunnars/Jade Sea/Deso) is hosted on Yak’s Bend, an NA server.

(edited by oxo.7869)

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

BG had ppt leading 2 times during EU last week out of 7 days. Hardly makes for a EU dominance.

The EOTM map is getting released tomorrow which means that Season 2 should be starting soon. The biggest complaint of Season 1 was the horrible queue times and the EOTM map which serves as an overflow map for people waiting in queue should alleviate this issue.

With that said, since Season 2 is approaching and BG anticipating this, it looks like BG is starting their pre-season “We are underdogs” campaign. This was exactly what happened last year. Before pre-season started, BG would intentionally tank a few matches and then start the “We are underdogs” or “We are the weakest T1 server” propaganda on the forums to help with recruitment. Once season started, BG would play normally again and roflstomped all servers during Season 1 and weeks after the season with 24/7 coverage that has not been seen before since the old HOD days. Not even JQ and SOS during their winning streak could boast of having 0 coverage weakness.

Both JQ and SOR servers and the ZD guild were fooled during Season 1, so I doubt they would be fooled this time around. Anyone who still believes the “BG are underdogs” nonsense going into Season 2, please give my friend Chuck Norris a call because he has some excellent land to sell you in the Atlantic Ocean.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

BG has the most EU coverage. They have several guilds that raid during this timezone.

BG has two EU guilds, RK which is very small and only seem to run a couple hours every so often and HB, who are a pretty great guild but small-ish in numbers and extending themselves into NA TZ a lot (correct me if I’m wrong Smokee). There’s also an old small guild called BAM with a few EU members.

JQ on the other hand actually have numerous EU based guilds (and continually recruiting/buying more from EU servers, why I don’t know) along with their SEA groups running late into early EU and their NA running early into late EU – which more or less gives them complete dominance a lot of the time in EU TZ and they blob around a lot during EU.

SoR is a dead server, a lot of their guilds have left for other lower tiers NA, moved back to EU or joined JQ. What’s left on SoR still blobs in EU, mostly ball up and wait for fights where they vastly outnumber opponents – if they’re equally matched or they don’t vastly outnumber, they way point out and float to another BL or go stomp all over the few pugs running in EB.

So there is actually no real EU coverage on NA servers any more, other than like I said above, that’s about it. Anyone tells you different, they’re lying.

Oh and soon as any EU guild does decide to transfer to BG to help them out trying to deal with massive PVD blobs from JQ and SoR, what usually happens is that JQ and SoR will stop fighting and just take a break during EU TZ then complain a lot on forums about BG being stacked.
Even though as I’ve said, there is barely even a slight EU presence on BG any more and BG are always up against massive blobs from JQ mostly during EU TZ.

The only way to sort this out is if numerous decent WvW EU guilds transfer to multiple NA servers, so everyone has decent competition from actual EU based guilds on a regular basis.
I’d suggest BG, TC and SoS rather than Sor and JQ, SoR is dead and JQ have more than enough EU coverage with all their pve’ers karma training all the time.

The other alternative, is what you don’t want anyway, and that is to move back to EU but outside of EU prime, every single EU server is dead in WvW, apart from some French Canadians playing on the French servers and going around PVD’ing the whole night + a handful of night cappers on a few other EU servers.

Merge them as one tbh, don’t see why not. Would at least spice things up a little and the lag is a non issue, sure our EU match-up this week (Gunnars/Jade Sea/Deso) is hosted on Yak’s Bend, an NA server.

We have one EU guild lol. SR is 15 people. The rest are pug’s who happen to play EU timezones they aren’t represenative of guilds. That would be like saying 5 SF is the equivalent of another EU guild for JQ. Stop with the propaganda its quite sad.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

More propaganda… Let’s break down the obvious propaganda in this post..

1) JQ outnumbers BG during EU time because JQ has numerous wvw dedicated EU guilds and BG has only 3 wvw EU guilds (HB, RK, BAM).

If this is true, can anyone name 1 JQ wvw dedicated EU guild that raids on a daily basis with more than 30+ players? Heck, even the size of HB which is around 20-25+ players. Don’t try too hard because this is a trick question. You can’t name one. The claim that JQ outnumbers BG during EU time because JQ has numerous wvw dedicated EU guilds is simply not true.

2) JQ outnumbers BG because players are putting in overtime and playing past their normal time zone windows.

Should we believe that JQ is the only server with players playing out of their time zones and BG has 0 players doing this? It appears that this method has been used multiple times by BG to inflate the numbers of other servers. If we go by what BG says, you would think that other servers never sleep. BG has said previously that JQ outnumbers BG during OCX because JQ SEA logs in early and JQ NA stays up in late. And now, BG claims JQ outnumbers BG during EU because JQ SEA stays late and JQ NA logs in early. Are JQ players robots because according to BG, they practically play GW2 the entire day.

3) SOR is a dead server with guilds leaving left and right, including guilds in EU time zone moving back to EU, and yet they outblob and outnumber BG in EU time? Does that actually make sense? A dead server outnumbering the only server in NA with full status during the dead server’s off peak hour?

in WvW

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

More propaganda… Let’s break down the obvious propaganda in this post..

1) JQ outnumbers BG during EU time because JQ has numerous wvw dedicated EU guilds and BG has only 3 wvw EU guilds (HB, RK, BAM). If this is true, can anyone name 1 JQ wvw dedicated EU guild that raids on a daily basis with more than 30+ players? Heck, even the size of HB which is around 20-25+ players. Don’t try too hard because this is a trick question. You can’t name one. The claim that JQ outnumbers BG during EU time because JQ has numerous wvw dedicated EU guilds is simply not true.

2) JQ outnumbers BG because players are putting in overtime and playing past their normal time zone windows. Should we believe that JQ is the only server with players playing out of their time zones and BG has 0 players doing this? It appears that this method has been used multiple times by BG to inflate the numbers of other servers. If we go by what BG says, you would think that other servers never sleep. BG has said previously that JQ outnumbers BG during OCX because JQ SEA logs in early and JQ NA stays up in late. And now, BG claims JQ outnumbers BG during EU because JQ SEA stays late and JQ NA logs in early. Are JQ players robots because according to BG, they practically play GW2 the entire day.

3) SOR is a dead server with guilds leaving left and right, including guilds in EU time zone moving back to EU, and yet they outblob and outnumber BG in EU time? Does that actually make sense? A dead server outnumbering the only server in NA with full status?

more bg lies, yawn. no one believes yer crap why bother? they’re the last server that needs help rofl. but if u wanna be kittenbags transfer there

in WvW

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

There is a WvW euro guild on JQ called Legacy of Noah, with the tag [NOAH]. Their leader is Kaisez. You should try looking them up if you do join Jade Quarry. Which you should. Blackgate has been top dog long enough.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

ITT every server has the worst EU coverage in NA

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

ITT every server has the worst EU coverage in NA

Especially when compared to any EU-Server above T8

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

The EOTM map is getting released tomorrow which means that Season 2 should be starting soon. The biggest complaint of Season 1 was the horrible queue times and the EOTM map which serves as an overflow map for people waiting in queue should alleviate this issue.

With that said, since Season 2 is approaching and BG anticipating this, it looks like BG is starting their pre-season “We are underdogs” campaign. This was exactly what happened last year. Before pre-season started, BG would intentionally tank a few matches and then start the “We are underdogs” or “We are the weakest T1 server” propaganda on the forums to help with recruitment. Once season started, BG would play normally again and roflstomped all servers during Season 1 and weeks after the season with 24/7 coverage that has not been seen before since the old HOD days. Not even JQ and SOS during their winning streak could boast of having 0 coverage weakness.

Both JQ and SOR servers and the ZD guild were fooled during Season 1, so I doubt they would be fooled this time around. Anyone who still believes the “BG are underdogs” nonsense going into Season 2, please give my friend Chuck Norris a call because he has some excellent land to sell you in the Atlantic Ocean.

There has been no date set or timeframe on Season 2 that I am aware of and at best you’re looking at April after part 4 of the LS is released and they roll out the feature/balance patch. Even then a lot of WvW players don’t want a season 2.

So if you think BG is really starting to tank it’s scores 2 months ahead of time of a maybe possible but unlikely release, you might want to invest in some tin foil. BG is currently back to winning last I looked after taking a week off for Wurm/marionette. EotM might cause some population drop as everyone wants to play new content, but that should be equal a crossed all servers.

Also the on BG being the underdog, it was all JQ and SoR making those claims before season 1 started. ZD knew what they were getting, I believe SoR and JQ turned them down iirc. So the blame lies solely with the JQ and SoR bravado that led them to believe BG suddenly died a week or so before season 1 and that buying, sorry getting, a few guilds would give them the win.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Don’t listen to this guy or any BG member for that matter. They still feel their the underdog despite massively outnumbering the other two servers in population.

2014-02-03 18:56:02 103 980 +255
2014-02-02 18:58:02 67 411 +305
2014-02-01 18:48:02 26 551 +335

BG has lead Euro every day this week. Throw out last week because as the BG players stated themselves they were focusing on PvE killing wurm and you have.....

2014-01-24 19:01:02 246 929 +260
2014-01-23 18:58:02 212 417 +280
2014-01-22 19:03:03 178 681 +300
2014-01-21 18:54:01 144 050 +250
2014-01-20 18:51:02 106 297 +265
2014-01-19 18:56:02 66 750 +370
2014-01-18 18:45:02 26 399 +345

So anyway, last week aside BG has had the lead during euro 10 of the last 10 weeks. I do believe that is a perfect score and would be consider dominance in that time zone.

Attachments:

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

oxo.7869

Don’t listen to this guy or any BG member for that matter. They still feel their the underdog despite massively outnumbering the other two servers in population.

BG has lead Euro every day this week. Throw out last week because as the BG players stated themselves they were focusing on PvE killing wurm and you have…..

So anyway, last week aside BG has had the lead during euro 10 of the last 10 weeks. I do believe that is a perfect score and would be consider dominance in that time zone.

Don’t listen to the guy that is an integral part of the BG war council, who runs probably one of the most disciplined guilds on the server, the arguably best EU force on any NA server, the guy whose guild has single handedly put in 10 to 12 hour+ playing shifts almost every day this week, coming up against map blobs on every BL and not shying away from any fight.
Yes, don’t listen to the guy whose guild have smashed the JQ karma training pvd blobs all week in EU, definitely not, don’t listen to him, hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about at all…

That JQ karma pve train in WvW must be pretty upset this week that BG’s EU guild came out in force to smash them, and not a tag to be seen anywhere really for your tag watchers to avoid. Keep on making alt guilds to hide yourselves away in JQ, trying to save face every time your blob runs away from an average group of 15 from BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

BG has lead Euro every day this week. Throw out last week because as the BG players stated themselves they were focusing on PvE killing wurm and you have…..

Don’t listen to the guy that is an integral part of the BG war council, who runs probably one of the most disciplined guilds on the server, the arguably best EU force on any NA server, the guy whose guild has single handedly put in 10 to 12 hour+ playing shifts almost every day this week, coming up against map blobs on every BL and not shying away from any fight.
Yes, don’t listen to the guy whose guild have smashed the JQ karma training pvd blobs all week in EU, definitely not, don’t listen to him, hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about at all…

That JQ karma pve train in WvW must be pretty upset this week that BG’s EU guild came out in force to smash them, and not a tag to be seen anywhere really for your tag watchers to avoid. Keep on making alt guilds to hide yourselves away in JQ, trying to save face every time your blob runs away from an average group of 15 from BG.

What the kitten are you even talking about?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

What the kitten are you even talking about?

You posted stats to back up your point and he’s backing up his point by saying Smokee is in BG. This is the “stats may lie but BG never lies” argument that’s been used around here by BG.

Note: BG is still waiting for owner of MOS to come back from vacation so he can fix the website.

in WvW

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Official winning post here. Any actual facts from the BG side?

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

BG never used facts. They have “get out of jail free card” known as “BG truth”. Your truth can’t compete with that.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

oxo.7869

I see JQq are hurting fairly bad that BG are stopping their pvd karma train with a handful of people this week. That and the recent influx of bad apples from SoR whom the majority rallied against to get off their server in the first place.

Choo inc to JQ now too ? Wha’ ?

in WvW

Posted by: Shoryuken.1527

Shoryuken.1527

Bg does have the smallest eu, us, and ocx. They have Chuck Norris, i’ve seen him with my own eyes and he killed the whole jq and sor zergs on all maps, even the legendary defenders died, I was lucky Chuck Norris didnt see me. but my poor fellow jq comrads all died instantly

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Tier 1 – BG has the best EU coverage

T2 – TC has the best EU coverage (they even have an [EU] guild)

None of the NA T3 or below servers have much dedicated EU coverage

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

in WvW

Posted by: Sabastian.7126

Sabastian.7126

I see JQq are hurting fairly bad that BG are stopping their pvd karma train with a handful of people this week. That and the recent influx of bad apples from SoR whom the majority rallied against to get off their server in the first place.

Choo inc to JQ now too ? Wha’ ?

Choo transferred to Kaineng.

Sanctum of Rall
born Sept 20 – died Nov 11. reborn August 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEfbwJLw04I

in WvW

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Us players on BG are severely outnumbered by the huge militia blobs of JQ and SoR!!! Please halp us with even more guilds to help our amazing Smokee and Huggy Bears [HB] regain PPT dominance in EU!

#beastgate #underdogs #outnumbered #jqstacked #stillstrong2014 #300ppt

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Omg another thread went to bg/sor/jq.
Can these 3 servers just shut up? He or she asked a simple question. Don’t need to start a forum war.

in WvW

Posted by: HotPants.5604

HotPants.5604

Why does every single post that has even a secondary or tertiary reference to WvW population/coverage end up having to degenerate into an “OMG we are the underdog” forum fight between BG, JQ, and SoR?

OP – If you willingly choose to go to BG/JQ/SoR I hope Cthulhu eats your soul. Otherwise I’d suggest picking between TC, FA, SoS, Mag, or SBI. Should be enough population and coverage to support both ppt-lovers and open field fighters.

[PYRO] Pants
Maguuma – We give drama a bad name!

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Official winning post here. Any actual facts from the BG side?

Well how about scores from the last 3 weeks?

http://imageshack.com/a/img32/4944/g17w.jpg

Mad paint skills I know

Attachments:

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

In this thread, servers with the most argue about which among them has the least. With graphs and everything.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Bg does have the smallest eu, us, and ocx. They have Chuck Norris, i’ve seen him with my own eyes and he killed the whole jq and sor zergs on all maps, even the legendary defenders died, I was lucky Chuck Norris didnt see me. but my poor fellow jq comrads all died instantly

I thought you didn’t know, Chuck norris is back on Sea of Sorrows.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

BG has the best of T1 servers. Its mainly in part of their 2-3 guilds that are huge on PPT during this time and its usually when they will score the most points on JQ and SoR.

Maguuma Guardian

in WvW

Natronix.9827

T1 is getting really obnoxious lately, discuss your kitten on your match up thread

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: Radke.9467

Radke.9467

Out of JQ/BG/SoR, I can tell you now it’s not SoR. SoR is 100% pure NA.

It’s not uncommon to be outnumbered on ALL 4 BLs during SoR EU time.

Quite frequently 3 of us will rally to defend our garrison/keep and get rolled by 40 people.

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Out of JQ/BG/SoR, I can tell you now it’s not SoR. SoR is 100% pure NA.

It’s not uncommon to be outnumbered on ALL 4 BLs during SoR EU time.

Quite frequently 3 of us will rally to defend our garrison/keep and get rolled by 40 people.

I think everyone who can think properly will know that it cannot be SOR with the best coverage in EU time due to the exodus of guilds the past few weeks. However, BG is still claiming that SOR outnumbers them in EU time just to make BG seem like the underdogs. It’s these types of ridiculous posts promoting blatant propaganda for Season 2 recruitment that derails the thread. Because after these posts, you see others jump in with sarcastic posts just to make fun of BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

So glad this guy isn’t looking for a challenge and just wants to flock to the easiest server. Go to BG, you will feel right at home.