HoD sweeping in WvW

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Cyclonite.5786

Cyclonite.5786

Fact is WvW is 24×7. If your server is weak during certain periods of time then do something about it instead of complaining.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Fact is WvW is 24×7. If your server is weak during certain periods of time then do something about it instead of complaining.

Yea let us stay up 24/7 negating: Friends, Family, Life so we can pvp and hold points in wvw.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Trik.1039

Trik.1039

Yea let us stay up 24/7 negating: Friends, Family, Life so we can pvp and hold points in wvw.

Personally, I would recommend talking to prominent Oceanic guilds that may take advantage of the free server transfers currently offered. Seems like the better alternative to me.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

Does not matter if its my peak hours or not. Bottom line is Friday-Sunday people can stay up all night (LARGE MAJORITY) Americans included and pvp. An when that happens you got steamrolled and your population advantage with a huge showing from 10pm-7am was meaningless cause your not allowed that handicap when people stay up. So you want to brag and showboat then maybe you should accomplish something of value instead of get beat down for the entire weekend when majority of the entire population of the people who purchased the game can play. If you lose when most people are playing then your bad. If you win when most people are offline then your bad. No self respecting good player …hell even “Average” player would ever claim to be good when they cannot even win when competition is at it’s highest peak. That’s just for people who need a reality check it that most likely has something to do with the hours they are playing. (Bad job, Very few Responsibility’s, Unemployed, etc)

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

(edited by Fury.6248)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: haderach.2410

haderach.2410

tell me how we are rolling nobody.

Really, now you’re just lying.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/66611-hod-vs-sbi-vs-et-tier-of-tears/page__st__420#entry1960354

You posted that picture 2 days ago. In case it get edited and remove someone quoted it in the same thread with their own little enhancement. Used this one so he can’t remove the file from the host.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/66611-hod-vs-sbi-vs-et-tier-of-tears/page__st__420#entry1960471

(edited by haderach.2410)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Cyclonite.5786

Does not matter if its my peak hours or not. Bottom line is Friday-Sunday people can stay up all night (LARGE MAJORITY) Americans included and pvp. An when that happens you got steamrolled and your population advantage with a huge showing from 10pm-7am was meaningless cause your not allowed that handicap when people stay up. So you want to brag and showboat then maybe you should accomplish something of value instead of get beat down for the entire weekend when majority of the entire population of the people who purchased the game can play.

Last I checked WvW matches last a full week not just Friday-Sunday.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Deanorn.2904

Deanorn.2904

Of course not, let’s all just act like children and be mad that not everyone can play during the hours we think they should to prove they are hardcore like us /flex. /sarcasm off

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Fury.6248

tell me how we are rolling nobody.

Really, now you’re just lying.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/66611-hod-vs-sbi-vs-et-tier-of-tears/page__st__420#entry1960354

You posted that picture 2 days ago.

LOL @ Insignia ROFL!

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Fury.6248

Does not matter if its my peak hours or not. Bottom line is Friday-Sunday people can stay up all night (LARGE MAJORITY) Americans included and pvp. An when that happens you got steamrolled and your population advantage with a huge showing from 10pm-7am was meaningless cause your not allowed that handicap when people stay up. So you want to brag and showboat then maybe you should accomplish something of value instead of get beat down for the entire weekend when majority of the entire population of the people who purchased the game can play.

Last I checked WvW matches last a full week not just Friday-Sunday.

No one gives a kitten how long a WvW match is. My life is not changing over some stupid 7day newb fest. When I know 95% of the people playing suck. MMO’s have the largest player base. An also the largest BAD player base of all games. You think I am suppose to be impressed how well people do when I am offline? Maybe I am old but in order to get respect from my generation you actually have to play me. But maybe the kids these days would rather win by forfeit then actually having some skill.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Mulitplex.2017

Mulitplex.2017

Actually, I think the intent is to complain on the forums in sufficient volume to get the developers to make significant changes to the way WvW scoring is handled.

I don’t see how ANet wouldn’t change things because as it sits now it isn’t an interesting, competitive, or sustainable game mode right now.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: insignia.3625

insignia.3625

thats my point. its offpeak.

[SYN] Synapse
Titan Alliance, Henge of Denravi

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

Trik,

Everyone who plays on HoD says – “there’s no problem, go recruit people”.

The developer at ANet says – “it’s our hope that people move from the populated servers to less populated servers”

Oceanic players say – “why would we leave a low queue, high rank server where weve already built guild influence and relationships?”

Everyone else says – “WvW is fun for a couple days, and then I don’t bother because it’s impossible and I’m not wasting any more of my money or time”

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

haderach.2410

Well then you’re a little mistaken about that being off peak. Two days ago was Sunday which is not off peak.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Cyclonite.5786

Trik,

The developer at ANet says – “it’s our hope that people move from the populated servers to less populated servers”

Oceanic players say – “why would we leave a low queue, high rank server where weve already built guild influence and relationships?”

Everyone else says – “WvW is fun for a couple days, and then I don’t bother because it’s impossible and I’m not wasting any more of my money or time”

Yep. Somehow I don’t see ANet budging though.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Trik.1039

Trik.1039

Trik,

That’s unfortunate. It sounds like it’s completely out of your hands. You should probably just give up. If that’s what the ‘best prime time’ servers would do…

If they change the game, lets make it so it only counts points when all of the online players in my guild can get into WvW. Having them sit in queue during prime time isn’t fair and the points shouldn’t count, since they don’t accurately represent my guild’s performance. That is sarcasm, but it’s pretty much what the scoring change requests sound like.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Fury.6248

Well then you’re a little mistaken about that being off peak. Two days ago was Sunday which is not off peak.

He’s just full of it bro. He is just a baddie who brought up some old pic with slapped it on a forum with a lie to try and prove a point. Which backfired. HoD is just like every other server with nothing special about it at all. Bottom line server play times currently win matches and yours has the highest population Monday-Thursday at 10pm-7am. You think your so pro 664(166 per map) Monkeys could take the map during those days/time periods.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Dufox.3150

Dufox.3150

if weekends are for true ratings and weekdays are for no lives then what is your definition of someone who stays in his house and plays games every weekend?

dont need a sig, im famous *#!@& :D

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nevron.9413

Nevron.9413

Does not matter if its my peak hours or not. Bottom line is Friday-Sunday people can stay up all night (LARGE MAJORITY) Americans included and pvp. An when that happens you got steamrolled and your population advantage with a huge showing from 10pm-7am was meaningless cause your not allowed that handicap when people stay up. So you want to brag and showboat then maybe you should accomplish something of value instead of get beat down for the entire weekend when majority of the entire population of the people who purchased the game can play. If you lose when most people are playing then your bad. If you win when most people are offline then your bad. No self respecting good player …hell even “Average” player would ever claim to be good when they cannot even win when competition is at it’s highest peak. That’s just for people who need a reality check it that most likely has something to do with the hours they are playing. (Bad job, Very few Responsibility’s, Unemployed, etc)

That weekend was the first time we were really put on our heels during prime-time, and it was against two servers we’ve beaten before. So our supposed ‘poor performance’ over the weekend is clearly indicative of one server focusing almost entirely on HoD whilst the other opportunistically capitalizes on it. Now I’m not playing the blame game, and I don’t think there’s a spoken alliance or through and through coordination, but it was clear on blue map that ET (Ruin and LotD on blue map) cared about nothing but focusing HoD. SBI capitalized on their tunnel-vision and pounded us from the north.

Below are a couple screenshots from the weekend, and you can see where the only swords on the map are in SBI BL. To HoD’s west and north. You can also see on EB that the only territory infringed upon for awhile was HoD’s, pushed to one keep while ET and SBI took equal portions of the map. After that SM changed hands as well as supply camps, but the focus of effort was made clear on at least those two maps over the weekend.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z422/nerdshiz/gw457.jpg
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z422/nerdshiz/gw440.jpg

This isn’t an excuse, it’s pointing out what is. I have no problem with two servers focusing the stronger server. But I do find it funny that people are turning a blind eye to it when it’s been admitted by people on both servers that HoD was the focus. I think it’s absurd that people can think a server can go from beating everyone else during NA prime-time consistently to being beaten out by two servers without some sort of focus-fire. Working as intended, but don’t deny its impact over the weekend.

Guild – Shadow of Apophis [SoA]

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

hahaha Eredon Terrace is getting owned. Ahh Karma is great.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

I don’t think scoring should be changed.

I think ArenaNet needs to do something with servers and populations. It should involve possible mergers, splits, transfer locks, transfer incentives, increased data for players to make decisions with… etc.

But I am only here, talking about it, so that ANet sees it IS a problem (or at least a major potential problem). I think they are far better equipped than I to design a solution.

I can see why many, many, MANY of the proposed “solutions” are worse than the problem itself. I hear you there. I am not trying to press any particular solution on anyone, or promote one ahead of others. I am only interested in bringing the problem to the attention of those who aren’t aware of it, and ANet.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Keldrath.4735

Keldrath.4735

One thing I just need to add, in case someone else gets it and changes their mindset for the better is…

This whole attitude I am seeing is the attitude of a failure. People are always too full of themselves and their own ego’s to the point they will defend it to their own detriment. Stop blaming everything else. Stop blaming your teammates, stop blaming your server, stop blaming THE GAME ITSELF. That is a recipe for failure right there.

You need to change your mindset if you want to improve.

80 Necromancer/Guardian/Mesmer
Isle of Janthir
Super Ultra Mega Awesome [SUMA]

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Keldrath.4735

He’s just full of it bro. He is just a baddie who brought up some old pic with slapped it on a forum with a lie to try and prove a point. Which backfired. HoD is just like every other server with nothing special about it at all. Bottom line server play times currently win matches and yours has the highest population Monday-Thursday at 10pm-7am. You think your so pro 664(166 per map) Monkeys could take the map during those days/time periods.

This idea that “When I’m not on no one else is either.” is just stupid.

Isle of Janthir

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

cant complain too much. never lost dreadfall bay once the entire weekend I watched over it. if oceanic zerg guilds want to take it while I’m sleeping then w/e.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Mulitplex.2017

Mulitplex.2017

One thing I just need to add, in case someone else gets it and changes their mindset for the better is…

This whole attitude I am seeing is the attitude of a failure. People are always too full of themselves and their own ego’s to the point they will defend it to their own detriment. Stop blaming everything else. Stop blaming your teammates, stop blaming your server, stop blaming THE GAME ITSELF. That is a recipe for failure right there.

Since you’re an HoD player your point of view makes a lot of sense to me. You desperately need to promote this idealogy on these forums in a way that influences ANet so that your server isn’t impacted by forced transfers, mergers, or scoring changes that would hurt you.

HoD has inadvertently (I think) made itself the biggest target for future fixes to WvW.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kizzarse.8024

Kizzarse.8024

From what I have seen even our militia in HOD are pulling their own weight in WvWvW. I think after HOD lost the lead for the first couple of days, the free xfers coat-tail chasers that got into HOD and flooded our WvWvW for the vistas and map completion left the server. Once TA and our mighty militia were able to get back into WvWvW proper we gave ET the proper trashing they deserve.

From most of my engagements, SBI clearly has better quality players and organize teams than ET players.

To give examples, when we charge a full group of 10-15 players from ET at Titanpaw supply camp with half their numbers and dropped half of their numbers they all ran off. And these group that charge them are our militia players not even a proper guild.

A particular memorable fight we had at HOD bg was when we took Sharadan Hills and got the orb. Our walls was breached and both ET and SB was trying to get into our Keep Lord room. SBI even sent 5 golems and we held them off for hours. Our valiant militia was there to help us in this epic battle.

HOD spirit is that we will fight even the odds are down, we will never give up fighting. That to me is the difference between the servers.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Redundancy.7325

Redundancy.7325

So basically what you’re saying is that next week SBI + JQ need to actually form an official alliance and coordinate to ensure HoD has absolutely zero map presence during primetime and weekends.

Correct?

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

Regardless if you think people are bad, or your guild can’t play or your kitten has sand in it..

We all have to admit there is a huge issue here. If there is no way to win, people will eventually refuse to play.
This will hurt the winners of WvW and the losers.

Why should we waste gold and time when there is zero chance of claiming the gold? People will just take their ball and go home – and really why shouldn’t they?

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Redundancy.7325

HOD spirit is that we will fight even the odds are down, we will never give up fighting. That to me is the difference between the servers.

That and night capping…

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Vehementi.1094

Vehementi.1094

From what I have seen even our militia in HOD are pulling their own weight in WvWvW. I think after HOD lost the lead for the first couple of days, the free xfers coat-tail chasers that got into HOD and flooded our WvWvW for the vistas and map completion left the server. Once our enemies stopped playing the video game we gave ET the proper trashing they deserve.

Fixed that for you

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

insignia.3625

backfired? lol i never claimed i took it just today. i even led you to the guru forums and gw2junkies podcast featured it.

maybe you should spend your time helping your server instead of just sitting here crying your head off cuz mommy sure aint getting you that toy, little fury.

[SYN] Synapse

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Keldrath.4735

So basically what you’re saying is that next week SBI + JQ need to actually form an official alliance and coordinate to ensure HoD has absolutely zero map presence during primetime and weekends.

Correct?

I knew the message would be lost to some.

I mean after all, people still to this day complain about “rushers” in RTS games. Like they should be untouchable for the first 10 minutes of the match and their opponent is cheating.

Isle of Janthir

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

Correct?

You are saying thats not going to happen as soon as the reset hits anyway? Dont kid yourself, this coming weekend will look exactly like the map pictures above. 2v1 vs. HoD and you know what? IT WAS A BLAST PLEASE DO IT AGAIN.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Redundancy.7325

insignia, you posted that picture in what seemed to be a counter to the allegation that HoD isn’t just fighting the keep door on weeknights.

But 2 days ago (Sunday) at 3:47 pm is not off peak hours. And if memory serves, HoD wasn’t rolling anybody at that time either.

So what exactly was your point for posting that?

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

insignia.3625

i made a miscalc because your sunday is my monday. so my bad yes.

[SYN] Synapse

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: I AM.2186

I AM.2186

Bottom line is your only as good as the people you are playing. Winning when people are on low peak times gives you no respect. Winning vs low population servers gives you no respect. An well when people were on over the weekend you lost. So sorry if I had to put a end to your “Fantasy” even though its a fantasy game… your not pro when you can’t win Friday-Sun. So you can post all you want pretend all you want. Feel free to role-play as a champion all you want. In the end your only as good as the people you play and looks like most people are playing Friday-Sun and you came in last GG.

I’d love to see what would have happened if HoD landed in 3rd this week… You would then understand what it feels like to be focused… Maybe not outright doubleteamed… but just to the point where both servers main objective was to put you down. Because I guarantee JQ and ET would have. And just like HoD, you’d be in 3rd before Sunday. Would it have been because of skill then? Would you wish you had an “after hours” presence then? It’ll be easy for you to answer “no” to both, because it hasn’t happened to you.

No doubt HoD would have lost this week if it were a Fri-Sun match, but it was never because of skill (or lack thereof)… It was because we were #1, and we had a big target on our back.

All this crap about “we were also 2v1’d” is just that… Crap. There were moments of opportunity taken by both sides (ET and SBI) against the other, but neither was the focus of the other. And if you believe they were, you’re blind or a liar.

HoD’s dominance isn’t JUST because of population. It’s also because of a very diversified alliance that can put quality players on the field during all time zones. And it’s not by luck. The alliance was designed that way. Call it “jobbing” the system if you want, but it’s a 24/7 persistent world bro… And the same rules apply to all of us.

What’s sad is, you haven’t even lost yet… But you got your excuses all lined up.

Salvo – Ranger – SoS
Shiver Me Timbers – Elementalist – SoS

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.3926

Nick.3926

Friday, Saturday, Sunday – very close, exciting match.
Monday, Tuesday – everything has been capped by HoD, and they will soon take #1 in points.

So you think that obviously, it’s because HoD has superior tactics and these other servers just aren’t on your level yet.

Open your eyes, buddy. HoD has excellent communication, organization, and strategy… but SO does SBI and ET. What HoD has that SBI and ET don’t have is 24/7 W3 participation.

Lol, ya. By sunday night HoD were in a distant 3rd place. Monday rolls around and they own 80%+ of the map.
To the HoD guys who think that is because of superior strategy and communication, you’ve got to be dense. I’m sorry, you don’t go from +200 points on average to +600 points because of “better communication”.

The points are irrelevant (especially since everything just resets after a set period of time anyway).

I agree, points don’t really matter much, but when something like all 3 orbs get taken in a single night because there isn’t enough pressence on the battlefield to prevent it, it really does start to have an effect on the gameplay and your ability to “recover”.
We lose because of night capping, and then we begin to lose even harder when we can put up a decent force because of the power of 3 orbs. A server with constant max population AND 3 orbs? Talk about an insanely difficult opponent.

It’s like in ancient time wars! Off hours is other server’s most vulnerable times, it’s called tactics as well isn’t it..

Tactics sure, but the problem is that only 1 of the servers can use that tactic. It’s no different then if only one server could use siege weapons, or if one server could have people fly over walls. It would result in an imbalanced playing field.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

haderach.2410

Just to help drive home why HoD can get such a massive lead Monday night into Tuesday morning.

The black lines show when midnight PST occurs (roughly). As you can see HoD still has queues for every map yet SBI has none for 6 hours while ET has none for 2 hours and a queue for 1 map for the other 4 hours.

The activity on Monday can easily be explained my jobs having Monday off because they work Saturday or people using Monday off for a longer weekend. It is very rare for anyone who works daytime hours to have Tuesday off, hence why the population dips since they need rest for the next day.

Attachments:

(edited by haderach.2410)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Redundancy.7325

You are saying thats not going to happen as soon as the reset hits anyway? Dont kid yourself, this coming weekend will look exactly like the map pictures above. 2v1 vs. HoD and you know what? IT WAS A BLAST PLEASE DO IT AGAIN.

I’m talking about coordinated. Last weekend was just a loose alliance in which some people on the server figured that in general it’s better to pressure HoD since the other side looks to be doing the same thing. But both sides were still fighting each other throughout the weekend. This was most apparent in 3 way sieges where both sides would get in and fight eachother, which made it easier for HoD to defend the keep.

On the other hand, it’s much better if both sides attempt to call off ALL aggression, instead of just most aggression until all HoD map presence is removed. Simply split the maps down the center and basically stay on your own side with the goal of forcing HoD out of your side.

And in the case of a three way siege, after both sides bang down the walls and hit the center, one side should simply back off and let the other face HOD solo. The retreating side should then move to spawn camp HOD and cut off any reinforcements allowing the invading side to take the keep.

Aggression can be resumed until HoD caps something. If they do, both sides stop fighting to deal with the HoD menace as quickly as possible. If HoD is making progress on any map, then SBI and JQ need to get people there ASAP to shut them down.

The truth of the matter is SBI and JQ need to approach next week as if they’re going into the fight about 80k in the hole. This is the deficit that will occur when the HoD night cap brigade gets rolling during the weekdays. The only way you’re going to make that up is to ensure HoD is making sub 50 points the rest of the time. That should be the goal for both SBI and JQ.

Not just favoring HoD in a fight, but jointly focusing on their complete annihilation above all else.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

only thing is wouldnt JQ working with SBI be “the pot calling the kettle black” in the sense they’ve been (and still are) claiming we’re in an alliance with HoD. They’d look stupid working with us and be an even bigger target on the forums for mocking…

Just my look on it i agree that if SBI and ET or SBI and JQ worked together we’d have a better chance at taking down HoD by far

~Caedas~

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Redundancy.7325

It just depends on whether SBI and JQ would rather fight over 2nd place (allowing HoD the chance to just play us against each other) or to coordinate to shut down HoD.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Hey guys, new resident HoD here. I just wanted you all to know that you should just stop whining about our night-capping. Can you hurry up and queue into your Borderlands already? We fully upgraded all your keeps while you were sleeping, with Waypoints everywhere, and we have guild buffs activated so our prime-time players can whoop you all that harder with our three Orbs of Power and our general awesomness.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Brome.7036

Brome.7036

I really thought SBI was tougher than all this QQ. We nick named you Steelbluff Isle but now i’m not so sure. I’m shocked at the graph you posted. SBI is a full server the same as HoD yet these exscuses keep rolling in.

I really hope these are just forum trolls because I have learned to fear and respect SBI on the battle field.

I truely think SBI is better than complaining that things are unfair when we all play by the same rules.

Forget the weekend and 9 hour ques, forget the night capping or the exploting.

SBI/ET go out there tonight during your prime time and WIPE us off the map! Show us that you can dominate us. Ques are better for TA during the week NA prime time. Wipe us off tonight and earn your glory!

2vs1 tonight for the title!
The future is for those who take it.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

JQ night crew is pretty strong though. and so is SBI’s night crew with WM.

Shorter queues also mean you can put your whole guild to it. And a full queue means you have to wait until you get your whole guild in.

I saw it this morning where WM played very well on HoD borderlands. They almost took two keeps, with little time for HoD to respond as they are made up from smaller factions and alot of randoms.

I might even go as far as saying WM is one of the better guilds in the top tier right now.
And they are oceanic. So they have no queue for strombluff is half asleep then. Of course, they can only focus one map, and they seemed to be coming on just after HoD had capped everything. But they play very well I say.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Nick.3926

Correct?

For HoD to fall this is what will need to be done, and it will need to be held all week. Their night crew will come in monday and clean up, but every night if we take everything back form them because we are not fighting eachother, we might just be able to make up the difference. +600 points for 8 hours a day for 5 days is a lot of points to make up for though.

I’d love to see what would have happened if HoD landed in 3rd this week… You would then understand what it feels like to be focused… Maybe not outright doubleteamed… but just to the point where both servers main objective was to put you down. Because I guarantee JQ and ET would have. And just like HoD, you’d be in 3rd before Sunday. Would it have been because of skill then? Would you wish you had an “after hours” presence then? It’ll be easy for you to answer “no” to both, because it hasn’t happened to you.

In that scenario we would be 3rd without a doubt, but the difference is that we would of most likely stayed in 3rd where as you guys are now 1st, and by this time tomorrow your lead will be insurmountable.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nevron.9413

Nevron.9413

insignia, you posted that picture in what seemed to be a counter to the allegation that HoD isn’t just fighting the keep door on weeknights.

But 2 days ago (Sunday) at 3:47 pm is not off peak hours. And if memory serves, HoD wasn’t rolling anybody at that time either.

So what exactly was your point for posting that?

Insignia is in SYN. It says 3:47 pm, but that’s not during NA afternoon. His prime-time is our off-hours.

Guild – Shadow of Apophis [SoA]

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

I AM.2186

In that scenario we would be 3rd without a doubt, but the difference is that we would of most likely stayed in 3rd where as you guys are now 1st, and by this time tomorrow your lead will be insurmountable.

No doubt… But it’s not because of a lack of skill.

Salvo – Ranger – SoS

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Nick.3926

Anyone implying lack of skill on HoDs part isn’t very bright. The problem is that you are equally skilled which makes the 24/7 population imbalance basically impossible to over come. Impossible without a 7 day alliance between the #2 and #3 servers.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

haderach.2410

I’m shocked at the graph you posted. SBI is a full server the same as HoD yet these exscuses keep rolling in.

I don’ t understand what you are saying here. Are you saying the graphs which shows facts is an excuse? I’m saying it is no surprise what is happening.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

I AM.2186

Anyone implying lack of skill on HoDs part isn’t very bright. The problem is that you are equally skilled which makes the 24/7 population imbalance basically impossible to over come. Impossible without a 7 day alliance between the #2 and #3 servers.

Or, growing your own 24/7 coverage. There was probably more work put into that alliance than anything else.

Salvo – Ranger – SoS

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

As Henge of Denravi’s new herald of how awesome we are I am ready to prove it with this graph. You can’t argue with mathematics and science and this proves it so all you complainers can stop the tears any time now. Just give us your towers and supply camps and log out because we need the realm bonuses so we can complete Arah explorable mode.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gp52fwvjjie28no/graff.png

some terrible idiot in [pre]