HoD sweeping in WvW

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

It’s kitten rude. These people calling for nerfs during our only peak hours need to go get an education. THE WORLD IS ROUND – DEAL WITH IT.

the world is round, the problem is not NA and its not oceanic…. its when only 1 server has the majority of both on it. because we know there are lots of NA servers, and there are some pure oceanic with some sprinkled NA… and then there is 1 server with the majority of both.

Correct. Some smart NA guilds have been moving into IoJ in the last week, and SoS would more than welcome NA timezone people onto our server where we are lots of oceanic and a big gap with NA primetime.

Sea of Sorrows

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Tango.7089

Tango.7089

Do you think that when Lance Armstrong saw everyone taking steroids he just gave up and said hey thats not fair! Hell no, he got those drugs and he juiced like the best of them!
Do you think when Apple created touch screen technology the competitors gave up saying “Thats not fair they have technology that we dont!” Hell effing NO! They stole that technology asap and sold it as their own.
Do you think when coca cola came out and started making millions pepsi gave up and cried to the government about them not playing fair? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They took what the competitor was doing and DID IT THEMSELVES!

Stop asking Arena Net to punish a server for winning and help you win. This is how WvW was DESIGNED!

L2P or GTFO

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

Ok so I have said a lot, and thought a lot.

Here is my opinion (because I know everyone was waiting at the edge of their seat)…

The only problem with WvW (aside from bugs and such) is that there are too many servers.

I think the best way to solve this is for ArenaNet to eliminate EU and NA categories, and designate each server as either WvWvW focused, Role-Play focused, or General Focus.

Then, just leave the transfers open for a while and let people settle where they may.

EDIT: Hell, we could probably do this ourselves with a well written post and moderator support. An “Unofficial” Server Guide to GW2, so to speak.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

(edited by Sky.9347)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Mordyth.9018

Mordyth.9018

LMAO last comment in this or any WvW thread.

HoD was getting owned and in a DISTANT thrid place for basically 3 days. SBI had the lead and extended that lead for all of those 3 days.

Then miraculously on Sunday night HoD suddenly takes over the whole world. Funny how that happened. SBI went from having queues on every map just about for 55 hours or so to having instant access to any map they wanted.

People can talk about double teaming or ganging up or any sort of nonsense theywant to. Point is when SBI had numbers close to what the other servers had it wasnt even a contest.

I have a friend who plays on SBI. I’m on HoD. I watched him play for several hours Saturday. SBI’s two front war was nothing compared to HoD’s. Maybe you’d need to have Ruin on your tail as much as we did for the first two days to appreciate that. Of course you call it “nonsense” because you’d like to think that the first few days tells you that SBI is just that much better than the rest when at peak time. All servers fight two servers but there is a spectrum of focus that any one server receives from the other two and as we approach one end of that spectrum things become MUCH more difficult for the one server. It’s supposed to work this way. There is nothing unfair about it. But if we are assessing a server’s strength via points, we can’t ignore it either.

Mithrull (TSym) Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Mordyth.9018)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nubz Unite.5694

Nubz Unite.5694

Am i the only one that thinks its Ironic that this thread was created right as we started winning even though during the weekend you could handle our night crew? I get it that your NA players can play at night on the weekend but really yelling at each other on a thread saying night capping is bad or HoD is skilled makes you all look really immature sorry if thats rude but i am astonished at how immature you guys are being you guys must all be from JQQ personally I would be celebrating the fact that you were able to take down HoD for the weekend that was an accomplishment of its own.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

So awesome to have a game which understands freedom. Servers fighting it out, and some guys want it to be ‘fair’. Haha… so funny…

Problem is, there are a lot of people this way not just trying to ruin a game experience: ’it’s not fair they have more people, more organization, more strategy, more gold, more karma, more siege, more map knowledge, more gear, more weapons, more thieves, more warriors, more engineers, more consumables, more guild buffs, more free time to play, more powerful computers, make it fair or I am going to cry!!! They’re also out there trying to ruin a country.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

Its prime time right now…. I guess our lack of presence during prime time means we should be getting stomped right…
HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

This thread seriously degraded hard in the last 3 pages.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

Its prime time right now…. I guess our lack of presence during prime time means we should be getting stomped right…
HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

SBI has instant queues right now. I waited 10 minutes for EB, instant into any Borderland.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Vexus.5423

Vexus.5423

There should be a thread…

Where one person talks…

And it goes like this:

“Gah! My server score is way down right now!”

“Ah ha! My server score has a fighting chance right now!”

“Oh yeah baby! My server score is winning right now!”

“I’m tired! My server score is falling behind right now!”

“Gah! My server score is way down right now!”

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Namu.5712

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

SBI has instant queues right now. I waited 10 minutes for EB, instant into any Borderland.

(edited by Namu.5712)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Brome.7036

Brome.7036

It’s kitten rude. These people calling for nerfs during our only peak hours need to go get an education. THE WORLD IS ROUND – DEAL WITH IT.

the world is round, the problem is not NA and its not oceanic…. its when only 1 server has the majority of both on it. because we know there are lots of NA servers, and there are some pure oceanic with some sprinkled NA… and then there is 1 server with the majority of both.

You can’t make people play where they don’t want to play. People go where they want to go.

If you nerf NA offhours then you’ll also have to nerf Oceanic offhours (imagine how that would go down with NA). I’m sure the main Oceanic servers would appreciate that, yet you don’t see them endlessly kittening about that stuff.

I could of sworn these servers were labeled as “North American”

Simple solution: Nerf the point income when the out manned buff comes into play on the opposing servers

would you really want to win if the other team got a handicap
?

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.3926

Nick.3926

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

It’s not even worth it. You guys have upgraded a lot of the stuff you took during the night AND you took all 3 orbs. Did you honestly expect after creating a huge advantage during your night caps that we’d be able to come back and stomp you? If you did you’re not too bright.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Redundancy.7325

Redundancy.7325

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

It’s not even worth it. You guys have upgraded a lot of the stuff you took during the night AND you took all 3 orbs. Did you honestly expect after creating a huge advantage during your night caps that we’d be able to come back and stomp you? If you did you’re not too bright.

Nope and that was the plan, it was calculated.

Because we knew SBI and ET were out for us and that we would have to play the defense game all weekend. Which we did, and neither of SBI or ET showed to be better then anyone else over the weekend same for HoD.

There was no truce between you, but you had a common goal that put HoD in your sights, and we stayed in range of your scores all weekend while defending what we had against two servers. Then we took advantage of your weak night game during the weekdays, believe it or not you do have people that play at night, they just aren’t as good.

Its about winning the long fight, its not about a 2 day fight congrats you won the battle over the weekend(not as a solo server either)… but we will win the war and the war is the big picture.

keep telling yourself that, 3rd place

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: insignia.3625

insignia.3625

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

yeah its not like HoD had to come back from just have their spawn point camped.
oh… wait.

[SYN] Synapse
Titan Alliance, Henge of Denravi

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

insignia.3625

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

Because we knew SBI and ET were out for us and that we would have to play the defense game all weekend. Which we did, and neither of SBI or ET showed to be better then anyone else over the weekend same for HoD.

There was no truce between you, but you had a common goal that put HoD in your sights, and we stayed in range of your scores all weekend while defending what we had against two servers. Then we took advantage of your weak night game during the weekdays, believe it or not you do have people that play at night, they just aren’t as good.

Its about winning the long fight, its not about a 2 day fight congrats you won the battle over the weekend(not as a solo server either)… but we will win the war and the war is the big picture.

speak up mate, its hard to hear you from way up here.

[SYN] Synapse

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

Exactly. Most mmo players are pretty savvy, especially pvp players. They know pretty quickly when a game’s basic system is flawed and pointless. Most players have better things to do than to be fighting HoD’s nite cap zerg.

When the server matches reset on friday then there will be alot of action again. But after sunday night you can pretty much bet that any server’s players matched against HoD will be doing other things.

I enjoyed playing HoD over the weekend, but I hope we never match up against them again. What a pointless waste of the week. My dream match would be SBI, ET and JQ. HoD is just a waste of time. Especially since they are only winning because of a population imbalance. Nobody enjoys that.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Vehementi.1094

Vehementi.1094

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

yeah its not like HoD had to come back from just have their spawn point camped.
oh… wait.

They did have to face that, and they didn’t do it until their enemies stopped playing Guild Wars 2

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Redundancy.7325

Redundancy.7325

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

speak up mate, its hard to hear you from way up here.

you have a hard enough time telling what day it is, i’m not sure it’s worth the effort

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: lollie.5816

lollie.5816

Wait I’ve got more. Oceanics play with a 200ms-300ms latency handicap. Maybe we should give this latency handicap to NA players as well, you know, to make it fair.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

insignia.3625

we broke out of it during NA primetime. As stated by Emoleas.

[SYN] Synapse

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Nick.3926

Oh yes, calculated. You try to make it sound like some complex plan when in reality it’s just numbers.
That’s why it’s no fun and not worth it. No matter how well we do, not matter how much money we sink into WvW during our prime time, it’s all for naught. Because of your great calculated plan of… population imbalance.

Then we took advantage of your weak night game during the weekdays, believe it or not you do have people that play at night, they just aren’t as good.

Not as good? Maybe. Not as numerous? Definitely.

Exactly. Most mmo players are pretty savvy, especially pvp players. They know pretty quickly when a game’s basic system is flawed and pointless. Most players have better things to do than to be fighting HoD’s nite cap zerg.

Yeah, the most we can hope for is some karma and some badges. It’s not worth it to sink any money into WvW when you know you are going to lose almost everything during the night.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Namu.5712

Oh yes, calculated. You try to make it sound like some complex plan when in reality it’s just numbers.
That’s why it’s no fun and not worth it. No matter how well we do, not matter how much money we sink into WvW during our prime time, it’s all for naught. Because of your great calculated plan of… population imbalance.

Then we took advantage of your weak night game during the weekdays, believe it or not you do have people that play at night, they just aren’t as good.

Yeah, the most we can hope for is some karma and some badges. It’s not worth it to sink any money into WvW when you know you are going to lose almost everything during the night.

So you consider taking 2 servers to be a rightous victory huh? good to know. Cuz if HoD and ET had been attacking SBI instead of SBI/ET attacking HoD SBI would have been in the dirt all weekend… then what would your excuse be?

Just curious. Because many seem to think their server single handedly kept HoD at bay during the weekend lol.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Rishara.1684

Rishara.1684

I think we lost many players to the Pandas as well as people just not wanting to play until match reset. There have been no queues on SBI all day. And when I was in this evening, I didn’t see the normal crowd. Looked to be a lot of new people there. No commanders and no leadership in chat.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Nick.3926

So you consider taking 2 servers to be a rightous victory huh? good to know. Cuz if HoD and ET had been attacking SBI instead of SBI/ET attacking HoD SBI would have been in the dirt all weekend… then what would your excuse be?

Just curious. Because many seem to think their server single handedly kept HoD at bay during the weekend lol.

Read the thread because I already stated what would of happened.
But I’m a nice guy so I’ll type it again.

If we were double teamed over the weekend and were down by 30K points from 1st place, most likely we’d still be in 3rd place. At most we might be able to claw our way back to 2nd.
We most definitely could not have come from a 30K point deficit and into the lead in a day and a half.
It just wouldn’t happen, not without a serious imbalance somewhere.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Mulitplex.2017

Mulitplex.2017

Wait I’ve got more. Oceanics play with a 200ms-300ms latency handicap. Maybe we should give this latency handicap to NA players as well, you know, to make it fair.

NA players? Don’t you mean the keep doors?

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Keldrath.4735

Keldrath.4735

Astonishes me how some people cannot see how having all the Oceanic players crammed on 1 or 2 NA servers is absolutely terrible big picture wise.

If people can’t see this is hurting WvW and GW2’s longevity, then i don’t know what to tell you.

Yes because there are only like 500 oceanics playing the game on NA servers.

Ya know?

80 Necromancer/Guardian/Mesmer
Isle of Janthir
Super Ultra Mega Awesome [SUMA]

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Mulitplex.2017

Astonishes me how some people cannot see how having all the Oceanic players crammed on 1 or 2 NA servers is absolutely terrible big picture wise.

If people can’t see this is hurting WvW and GW2’s longevity, then i don’t know what to tell you.

Ya know?

Where did you make up that number from?

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Keldrath.4735

Hmm… let’s see, as I type this…

+370 HoD
+220 SBI
+105 ET

It’s 8:30pm CDT. this is NA Primetime.

So where did your primetimers go? by the logic people have been spewing out we should be getting dominated right now.

Isle of Janthir

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Mulitplex.2017

+370 HoD
+220 SBI
+105 ET

It’s 8:30pm CST. this is NA Primetime.

So where did your primetimers go? by the logic people have been spewing out we should be getting dominated right now.

That’s a very illogical conclusion that you’ve stumbled upon. If your night shift capped everything with little resistance and then upgraded everything how would you expect a prime time force that is equally matched under normal circumstances to take it all back?

Poor show, sir. Poor show.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Grim West.3194

+370 HoD
+220 SBI
+105 ET

As as already been stated, there isn’t any point and the players know it. Your nite time crew will just roll over our empty maps. We have better things to do than deal with your imbalanced nite crew.

We’ll be back with the new matches this weekend. Enjoy fighting those doors.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Eclipses.7152

Eclipses.7152

Alright guys, here’s some real talk. I’m not speaking as a leader in Titan, I’m not speaking as a guild leader. I’m going to speak as a PvP’er.

HoD is not unbeatable. This weekend proved that. It proved, that if anything, we are as susceptible to 2v1’s, to fantastic planning, great organization and willpower as much as any server. It proved that even Titans could fall.

What really frustrates me and makes me shake my head is WHERE is this defeatist attitude coming from? I mean, honestly – how can you call yourself an honest-to-god PvP’er and all you do is complain and make excuses? That is not what top tier players do. That is not what top tier pvp’ers do. Complaining, making excuses, refusing to strengthen their weaknesses and then asking Arenanet to do so for them is not the recipe for success.

The real difference right now between HoD and the other “top tier” servers right now? It is not the Oceanics, because you both have those, Resonance & Evil/War Machine. The difference is the defeatist attitudes that your servers share in juxtaposition to the winning attitude on HoD. I am not trolling, I’m not being elitist, I’m being honest.

If HoD and Titan Alliance had the same mindset many of you are posting with now, we would have given up at the start of Saturday morning. We would have saw the gap of points as unassailable, we would have retreated to PvE, we would have blamed double teaming; in short: we would have defeated ourselves. I find it absolutely mind boggling that we have 2 servers that have seen a definitive 3rd place contender RISE from tens of thousands of points behind and instead of using this as proof that a rally, ANY rally from ANY position, is possible and reclaiming their position; they instead give up… Are you only fair weather fighters? Where is your server pride?!

My God men – WHY are you giving up, so early? There’s tonight and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday until 7pm EST. If anything, HoD has shown you what’s possible! That anything in WvW is possible! Fight! Persevere! Don’t give in! For far too long I have sat and watched this community make excuse after excuse after excuse for their failure:

- We can’t get our guys in, let’s transfer
- We believe 24 hour matches are a joke, let’s farm PvE
- Nightcapping, guess we should give up
- We were double teaming, but we really weren’t so the whole 2v1 system is flawed
- The other server has no life, unemployed, skilless idiots so they can play all night
- The other server has ALL of the Oceanics ( completely discounting the ones on their server or on servers like SoS or IoJ) so it’s not fair
- Hours long queues a few weeks ago made my server lose
- Instant queues make my server lose now

This is all rather pathetic. Grabs your balls guys, tuck them back in your tighty-whiteys and bring it. And if you lose, bring it again. And if you lose again? Bring it again. If you lose again? Bring more, then bring it again. THAT is what WvWvW PvP is all about and THAT is what I expect from the Top Tier.

Eclipses
The Royal Guard – http://theroyalguardclan.enjin.com
Isle of Janthir

(edited by Eclipses.7152)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nubz Unite.5694

Nubz Unite.5694

+370 HoD
+220 SBI
+105 ET

Don’t Worry guys I got this well u see keldrath “QQ blah blah QQ Hod OP QQ nightcrew” that should be the standard reply coming in keldrath thought i would save them their time.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Keldrath.4735

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

When the server matches reset on friday then there will be alot of action again. But after sunday night you can pretty much bet that any server’s players matched against HoD will be doing other things.

I enjoyed playing HoD over the weekend, but I hope we never match up against them again. What a pointless waste of the week. My dream match would be SBI, ET and JQ. HoD is just a waste of time. Especially since they are only winning because of a population imbalance. Nobody enjoys that.

I can predict how that match up would go.

JQ and ET would ally against SBI, SBI would hold its own but would still be far down in points. In the end SBI would end up 3’rd place after fending off constant zergs from both servers the entire week and never getting to move out.

ET obviously wouldn’t let JQ get first, but they would let them take second place. JQ would then chest thump constantly about how much better than SBI they are.

I can see it now.

Isle of Janthir

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Awfeel.4659

Awfeel.4659

Keldrath.4735:

+370 HoD
+220 SBI
+105 ET

Don’t Worry guys I got this well u see keldrath “QQ blah blah QQ Hod OP QQ nightcrew” that should be the standard reply coming in keldrath thought i would save them their time.

The vast majority of ET players just saw you go from last by 15-20k to winning by 15-20k in a jump of 30-40k. You honestly think that any of the ET players believe they would be able to win by taking back land only to have the Henge night crew sweep again?

TL;DR It took you all the way until wednesday to get a point count like that, because you WERE losing because it was the weekend.

JQ and ET would ally against SBI, SBI would hold its own but would still be far down in points. In the end SBI would end up 3’rd place after fending off constant zergs from both servers the entire week and never getting to move out.

ET obviously wouldn’t let JQ get first, but they would let them take second place. JQ would then chest thump constantly about how much better than SBI they are.

I can see it now.

As said many times, JQ and Co. are not nearly in the same bracket as the Big 4.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Keldrath.4735

+370 HoD
+220 SBI
+105 ET

Sounds about right.

Honestly I kind of feel bad for the other servers, it’s giving them a really bad rep and I know there are a lot of great players on each of their servers. But one rotten apple spoils the whole bunch and all that.

Isle of Janthir

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Grim West.3194

Eclipses, what did you expect? That everyone would be happy to work so hard during their playtime to only see all of their efforts be worthless because of HoD’s nite crew imbalance? Get real.

If people thought HoD was winning because of superior PvP tactics then most would just work harder at defeating you. But you are not winning because of superior skill. The players know it and you know it.

This has happened time and time again in PvP mmos. The herd masses to one side and zergs everyone else into oblivion, then the game dies. GW2 is just following the same old worn path.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Keldrath.4735

Ya know?

Where did you make up that number from?

I got the number from his logic.

Isle of Janthir

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Awfeel.4659

Awfeel.4659

Sounds about right.

Honestly I kind of feel bad for the other servers, it’s giving them a really bad rep and I know there are a lot of great players on each of their servers. But one rotten apple spoils the whole bunch and all that.

Can’t win them all, population is really only the half of it though. Do not even get me started on the rendering of the number of people on your screen.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Grim West.3194

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

I can see it now.

You do know that ET and SBI didn’t ally against HoD right? Sure there was a target on your back but that was to be expected. But there was never an agreement between SBI and ET.

In hindsight I wish we had formed and alliance. It’s a viable strategy for the future. That might have put you too far behind to catch up even with your night cap zerg. Probably not though.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Keldrath.4735

So you don’t want to sink money into them when you are just going to lose them during the night. You do realize HoD guilds have been sinking tons of money into WvW knowing they can’t hold everything at all times and a lot of it is going to get taken back.

That’s your fault then for making it easy for us to take. And it’s not even true in SBI’s case specifically, they upgrade their stuff maybe just as well as we upgrade our stuff.

Isle of Janthir

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Eclipses.7152

Eclipses.7152

Eclipses, what did you expect? That everyone would be happy to work so hard during their playtime to only see all of their efforts be worthless because of HoD’s nite crew imbalance? Get real.

If people thought HoD was winning because of superior PvP tactics then most would just work harder at defeating you. But you are not winning because of superior skill. The players know it and you know it.

This has happened time and time again in PvP mmos. The herd masses to one side and zergs everyone else into oblivion, then the game dies. GW2 is just following the same old worn path.

No, it’s not and this is the defeatist attitude I was talking about. You know how much gold my guild sunk into objectives just to have a SBI or Fist of the Empire (ET) zerg come and wipe it out?

You know how many times we upgraded and reupgraded and supply escorted our Garrison only to realize when we woke up it traded hands throughout the night so all that hard work was lost?

Do you think we stopped logging in? Do you think we retreated to PvE? Do you think we gave up? NO. This whole nightcapping crying is nonsense. The real reason why you both are losing is sitting right in front of your faces but there’s so many excuses and worthless rationalizations coming out of your mouths that you simply cannot see it.

Seriously, I implore both servers to not give up, there is a lot of week left. Anything can happen. We’ve proved it. Twice, actually.

Eclipses
The Royal Guard – http://theroyalguardclan.enjin.com
Isle of Janthir

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

NA night time playing is Oceanics day time playing. There is no night capping. Playing during our day is a valid tactic, because that’s all we can do anyway. WTF is wrong with you guys, kittening non stop about people playing in their own friggin time zone. You want us to not play?

WTF

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

I think Mists of Pandaria stole 30% of each realm’s population. Fortunately, here on Henge of Denravi, the best server in the game, we still have queues while the other newbies just have 30% open slots to show for this. This is because we are 30% more skilled and tactful than everyone else.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Keldrath.4735

HoD 390
SBI 190
ET 115

I can see it now.

You do know that ET and SBI didn’t ally against HoD right? Sure there was a target on your back but that was to be expected. But there was never an agreement between SBI and ET.

In hindsight I wish we had formed and alliance. It’s a viable strategy for the future. That might have put you too far behind to catch up even with your night cap zerg. Probably not though.

I know the entire server itself wasn’t in on it, but it did happen. It has been admitted multiple times and verified by both servers, despite some claiming it didn’t happen. There are streams of it happening with the Teamspeak even on so you could even hear them saying not to attack each other. There was verbal and in game abuse of players who would not fall in line.

I don’t have a problem with it personally, i think it’s fine, tougher fight for us, good battles, we had to work hard to keep up, and we never gave up and got spawn camped with nothing on the map.

The reason I brought it up is because JQ has a vendetta against SBI, whom they think they are so much better than, when they can’t even hold a candle to SBI, and they also have a history of legitimately allying with ET. They did it vs henge in the 24hr matchups. And still lost I might add. I don’t doubt they would pull it again in a SBI vs ET vs JQ match just so they could go on even more about how much better they are than SBI.

PS: Eclipses is completely right and knows what’s up, people should listen to him.

Isle of Janthir

(edited by Keldrath.4735)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Grim West.3194

No, it’s not and this is the defeatist attitude I was talking about. You know how much gold my guild sunk into objectives just to have a SBI or Fist of the Empire (ET) zerg come and wipe it out?

You know how many times we upgraded and reupgraded and supply escorted our Garrison only to realize when we woke up it traded hands throughout the night so all that hard work was lost?

Do you think we stopped logging in? Do you think we retreated to PvE? Do you think we gave up? NO. This whole nightcapping crying is nonsense. The real reason why you both are losing is sitting right in front of your faces but there’s so many excuses and worthless rationalizations coming out of your mouths that you simply cannot see it.

Seriously, I implore both servers to not give up, there is a lot of week left. Anything can happen. We’ve proved it. Twice, actually.

It’s over. Play against our doors. When friday comes around there will be new matches and the weekend will be fun. But after sunday you can bet every server you play will be doing other things.

If ANet is smart they will match SBI, JQ and ET against each other. Then we would have a long week of real matches, not this bs we have now. I hope we are never matched against HoD again, what a waste of time.

You just don’t get it. Your nite crew zerg can not be matched by any other server. There aren’t enough oceanic WvW players to go around. And when most of them are all on one server then everyone knows there isn’t any point.

Every server would be willing to work hard at playing if they thought their nite crew had a chance to hold their hard earned gains. But you know that isn’t possible given the current situation.

So as I said before, enjoy pounding on those doors. That is what you get to look forward to during the middle of the week for a long time to come until ANet fixes this mess.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

Your nite crew zerg can not be matched by any other server. There aren’t enough oceanic WvW players to go around. And when most of them are all on one server then everyone knows there isn’t any point.

Sea of Sorrows and Isle of Janthir is full of Oceanic players. Maybe transfer your guild there so you can join forces. I’m sure they’d be happy to get some more NA players there.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Nick.3926

What really frustrates me and makes me shake my head is WHERE is this defeatist attitude coming from?

It comes from days of hard work and expensive investments only to login and see HoD at 600 points per tick. Seeing them 2 nights in a row take almost the entire map.

Like you said, you’re beatable, when we have the people to beat you. When we dont, you aren’t.

I find it absolutely mind boggling that we have 2 servers that have seen a definitive 3rd place contender RISE from tens of thousands of points behind and instead of using this as proof that a rally, ANY rally from ANY position, is possible and reclaiming their position

A rally? Hahahaha. That’s a good one. Owning 80%+ of the map isn’t a rally, it’s an imbalance.

You guys continue to ignore the imbalance which Anet itself posted proof of and continue to spout this imbalance as some sort of awesome thing anyone can do.

That’s why this issue is important and is not a whine and is not directed solely at HoD. There have been more threads then I can count on 10 hands in both the EU forums and the NA forums about the population imbalance and night capping ruining the WvW experience.
I’ll say it again, HoD is the only GW2 server IN THE ENTIRE WORLD that has a queue in at least 1 if not all WvW zones at all times of the day. The only one in the world.
It’s a problem that effects every WvW match up, but HoD takes it to an extreme level due to their extreme population.

So you don’t want to sink money into them when you are just going to lose them during the night. You do realize HoD guilds have been sinking tons of money into WvW knowing they can’t hold everything at all times and a lot of it is going to get taken back.

When I checked the TP this morning before work SBI was +60 and HoD was around +600. When you lose that much stuff every night due to inactivity you’re basically throwing money away upgrading anything.

And it’s not even true in SBI’s case specifically, they upgrade their stuff maybe just as well as we upgrade our stuff.

Thanks, proves my point of futility.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Grim West.3194

Your nite crew zerg can not be matched by any other server. There aren’t enough oceanic WvW players to go around. And when most of them are all on one server then everyone knows there isn’t any point.

Sea of Sorrows and Isle of Janthir is full of Oceanic players. Maybe transfer your guild there so you can join forces. I’m sure they’d be happy to get some more NA players there.

ET owned those servers all week last week. And nobody has the same number of Oceanic WvW players as HoD. The queue time info ANet provided is not a lie.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

ET owned those servers all week last week. And nobody has the same number of Oceanic WvW players as HoD. The queue time info ANet provided is not a lie.

ET owned the servers because the NA people aren’t there in the numbers. Basically NA is night capping those two servers while they’re asleep.

Point is if you want to have Oceanics there are two servers full of them. If you brought enough NA people to them you’d have a winning team. Your problem is solved. You’re welcome!

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Vehementi.1094

Vehementi.1094

This is stupid. It’s not a defeatist attitude. Your shining HoD server did not come back from a 3rd position because you rallied and had a positive attitude and outmanouvered your opponents. You came back because your night crew outnumbered everyone. Don’t play dumb, you’re making Titan leadership look like fools.