HoD sweeping in WvW

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: lollie.5816

lollie.5816

Ahh this is just weak. The leaders of various guilds need to tell their members not to post on the official forums (at risk of being booted from guild), because they’re making their servers look stupid.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Vehementi.1094

Vehementi.1094

Ahh this is just weak. The leaders of various guilds need to tell their members not to post on the official forums (at risk of being booted from guild), because they’re making their servers look stupid.

Of all pvp games in the history of the world, this is probably the shallowest and least worthy of caring about your e-reputation for. Save the guild kicks for games with consequences, politics, etc.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nubz Unite.5694

Nubz Unite.5694

This is the most articulated thought on this thread yet and I am being completely serious

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Someone shine this Namu moron’s tin foil hat a bit for him. He is making us at the best server, Henge of Denravi, look like a bunch of idiots. As the recently appointed leader of the Titans Alliance, I will have to ask you to stop posting.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

also o one from SBI iss QQing O-o if you look the poster of this thread is standing in between green camps which is HoD colors making this a HoD thread

~Caedas~

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

Your nite crew zerg can not be matched by any other server. There aren’t enough oceanic WvW players to go around. And when most of them are all on one server then everyone knows there isn’t any point.

Sea of Sorrows and Isle of Janthir is full of Oceanic players. Maybe transfer your guild there so you can join forces. I’m sure they’d be happy to get some more NA players there.

ET owned those servers all week last week. And nobody has the same number of Oceanic WvW players as HoD. The queue time info ANet provided is not a lie.

ET owned the servers because the NA people aren’t there in the numbers. Basically NA is night capping those two servers while they’re asleep.

Point is if you want to have Oceanics there are two servers full of them. If you brought enough NA people to them you’d have a winning team. Your problem is solved. You’re welcome!

Lol, you really have no clue do you? As I said, the ANet queue numbers are not a lie. Nobody has the same WvW nite crew that HoD does, not even close.

And what really needs to happen is for HoD players to spread out, but you never thought of that did you? Nope, it’s everyone else’s fault but your own…

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

Someone shine this Namu moron’s tin foil hat a bit for him. He is making us at the best server, Henge of Denravi, look like a bunch of idiots. As the recently appointed leader of the Titans Alliance, I will have to ask you to stop posting.

Tin foil hat? Ive said nothing in regards that would be considered tinfoil hat material….

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Mulitplex.2017

Mulitplex.2017

It must suck to have those super long queue times and still not have the respect of the other servers.

You guys should transfer to Devona’s or something.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah.. transfer to Devona…. no Q at all….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: chanw.1934

chanw.1934

also o one from SBI iss QQing O-o if you look the poster of this thread is standing in between green camps which is HoD colors making this a HoD thread

The photo is 100% from HoD players. But we do not know if the one linking to it, the OP, is from HoD tho.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

And what really needs to happen is for HoD players to spread out, but you never thought of that did you? Nope, it’s everyone else’s fault but your own…

What needs to happen is for your guild to either transfer to the Oceanic populated servers, or to recruit more Oceanic guilds to your own server. The solution is really simple, take control of your fate and stop publicly, endlessly, kittening, and generally acting like you can’t fix it your end.

You’re just embarrassing your own server by continuing to post. By post I mean whine.

(edited by lollie.5816)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Mulitplex.2017

yeah.. transfer to Devona…. no Q at all….

I promise you that the thought has not entered their minds a single time.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.3926

Nick.3926

What needs to happen is for your guild to either transfer to the Oceanic populated servers, or to recruit more Oceanic guild to your own server. The solution is really simple, take control of your fate and stop publicly, endlessly, kittening, and generally acting like you can’t fix it your end.

You’re just embarrassing your own server by continuing to post. By post I mean whine.

Grim West is right. You need to spread out. The reason Anet posted the queue graphs was to show players the queue “problem” with the hopes that they would spread out accordingly.
What you and the vast majority of the HoD players in this thread is the opposite and instead of taking it as a signal to spread out to lessen queues and to help balance servers, you take it as a sign of superiority.
You missed the hint, by a mile.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: melchiz.7182

melchiz.7182

What you and the vast majority of the HoD players in this thread is the opposite and instead of taking it as a signal to spread out to lessen queues and to help balance servers, you take it as a sign of superiority.

Pretty much this, yes. Now that the HoD off-hour crew has failed to respond to Anet’s subtle nudging, expect more severe methods to be deployed. After all, they asked nicely, and you ignored them.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Namu.5712

What needs to happen is for your guild to either transfer to the Oceanic populated servers, or to recruit more Oceanic guild to your own server. The solution is really simple, take control of your fate and stop publicly, endlessly, kittening, and generally acting like you can’t fix it your end.

Grim West is right. You need to spread out. The reason Anet posted the queue graphs was to show players the queue “problem” with the hopes that they would spread out accordingly.

We could move…. but then everyone will just follow again.

Anet free transfers are game breaking.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

You need to spread out.

Are you telling me that Oceanics are causing all the queues on this one server (HoD), and therefore need to leave their server?

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

So HOD has lead the points per tick all night during your prime time tonight?

Who you gonna blame that on?

Before long it will be 24 hours straight HOD has lead in point per tick every tick.

Pick the hour that is your perfect time for your server, all the stars align, the sun is not in your eyes, YOU LOST THAT HOUR TOO.

LOL

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Mulitplex.2017

Before long it will be 24 hours straight HOD has lead in point per tick every tick.

Pick the hour that is your perfect time for your server, all the stars align, the sun is not in your eyes, YOU LOST THAT HOUR TOO.

LOL

How is a normally evenly matched prime time group supposed to recap fully upgraded stuff gained overnight? Why would they even bother, knowing that it’ll flip again when they go to sleep?

Your logic is deeply flawed.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

melchiz.7182

LOL

HoD was at #2 or #3 in points/tick for 90%+ of the time until the server reset occurred. They magically gained 25k points after grabbing everything following the reset. So yeah, they were outplayed since Friday, and their only means of winning has been fighting against ghosts.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Namu.5712

LOL

Well the problem is HoD night crew took it all then upgraded it all.

I dont think you would be wanting to WvWvW either if you logged in for some pvp to not even be able to take your own keep back.

Whats the point is what it basically comes down to.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Binafus.8153

An upgraded doors fault now, you guys die to the mean NPC archer that was upgraded?

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

Can the leaders of the respective guilds come clean up their less intelligent members from the official forums. I now have a really bad impression of certain servers because of them, pretty sure I’m not the only one coming away with this impression (endless QQ shame for server).

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Grim West.3194

What needs to happen is for your guild to either transfer to the Oceanic populated servers, or to recruit more Oceanic guilds to your own server. The solution is really simple, take control of your fate and stop publicly, endlessly, kittening, and generally acting like you can’t fix it your end.

Well, I have told you twice that ANet’s own data refutes your lame solution. So since you refuse to deal with reality then what good are you?

The only people who should be embarrassed is anyone who still plays on HoD. Nobody who truly enjoys pvp would ever put up with your 7 hour queues, only the lame coat tail riders do that. We all know who they are.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Binafus.8153

I know all you guys will find this hard to believe there was no que today for a good part of it on HOD.

And still put it to two servers all day long.

Thanks and try again next week.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.3926

Nick.3926

Are you telling me that Oceanics are causing all the queues on this one server (HoD), and therefore need to leave their server?

No, not at all, but when you are sitting in a 200 player queue at 3 am while no other NA server has a queue at that time it’s a matter of numbers.
I can tell by your comments and questions that you’re a very extreme person lol. Not everything is so black and white.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: CSXperiment.9863

CSXperiment.9863

I find it rather annoying to hear people use the excuse of “night crew”. I have played all day and can say the night crew wasn’t the complete reason for why we’re:

HOD 410
SBI 205
ET 80

I played from 12 ->5 EST today before my game crashed with an error and we worked ourkitten off against the ruin zerg today. To belittle our effort by shouting “night crew” is just insulting.

The “night crew” also didn’t upgrade all of our territories for us either, we did indeed have ET and SBI taking over territory from us for a while before we got into full force around 2-3 PM EST.

Even last night around 1-2 AM EST We were able to take the castle, and the “night crew” didn’t help us take it at that time because it was the same crew we had during prime time.

Stop using the excuse of “night crew” because it’s just a big load.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Mulitplex.2017

Can the leaders of the respective guilds come clean up their less intelligent members from the official forums. I now have a really bad impression of certain servers because of them, pretty sure I’m not the only one coming away with this impression (endless QQ shame for server).

We were just thinking the same thing about HoD posters here. Who’s your GL… maybe we can get him in here to clean this thread up.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

Well, I have told you twice that ANet’s own data refutes your lame solution. So since you refuse to deal with reality then what good are you?

The only people who should be embarrassed is anyone who still plays on HoD. Nobody who truly enjoys pvp would ever put up with your 7 hour queues, only the lame coat tail riders do that. We all know who they are.

Since when was recruiting a lame solution. The only thing left to do now with your posting is laugh, seeing as your guild leader is letting you run amuck and the ignore function appears to be broken.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Namu.5712

No, not at all, but when you are sitting in a 200 player queue at 3 am while no other NA server has a queue at that time it’s a matter of numbers.
I can tell by your comments and questions that you’re a very extreme person lol. Not everything is so black and white.

Telling players to balance out a server that is heavy on pop is like trying to herd cats…. good luck. There will always be bandwagon players that flock to the number one server ALWAYS. It will never change.

If SBI were to start winning every match everyone that bandwagoned to HoD would jump ship to SBI, because hey why not transfers are free! So then what? Is the original SBI crew supposed to pack up and leave because a bunch of people ruined their server for them?

Theres not much logic in that.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Grim West.3194

Telling players to balance out a server that is heavy on pop is like trying to herd cats…. good luck. There will always be bandwagon players that flock to the number one server ALWAYS. It will never change.

If SBI were to start winning every match everyone that bandwagoned to HoD would jump ship to SBI, because hey why not transfers are free! So then what? Is the original SBI crew supposed to pack up and leave because a bunch of people ruined their server for them?

Theres not much logic in that.

I agree with you there. In the end it is only going to be solved by ANet, if at all. I can assure you that whatever happens, many players on HoD will not like it.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Tango.7089

Tango.7089

Okay then, give up I guess.

HOD #1 !!!

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

In the end it is only going to be solved by ANet, if at all. I can assure you that whatever happens, many players on HoD will not like it.

What are you expecting Anet to do? Ban the Oceanic players from playing in their own hours? You’d rather we couldn’t play during our peak hours, than go to the trouble of recruiting Oceanics yourself?

Then there’s the fact ET beat the two main Oceanic servers during their matchup vs IoJ and SoS. Explain how that happened, seeing as ET has no Oceanic crew.

People are misrepresenting, whining about things they’ve misrepresented, and probably should stop.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Namu.5712

All I have to say is why cant we all just get along.

Everyone is frustrated.

Time to take a break from gw2, the drama in these first few weeks in mindblowing.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Mulitplex.2017

In the end it is only going to be solved by ANet, if at all. I can assure you that whatever happens, many players on HoD will not like it.

What are you expecting Anet to do? Ban the Oceanic players from playing in their own hours? You’d rather we couldn’t play during our peak hours, than go to the trouble of recruiting Oceanics yourself?

Then there’s the fact ET beat the two main Oceanic servers during their matchup vs IoJ and SoS. Explain how that happened, seeing as ET has no Oceanic crew.

They could put crank down the scoring according to lowest pop server, cap other servers pop to the current level of the lowest server, they could forcefully move groups of HoD to balance things out.

Who knows? (not us) But, those are some of the potentially disastrous things that could happen for HoD.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

Come to think of it, Henge does tend to overtake us at night. That’s ok. Eredon can still take them at daytime.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

lollie.5816

They could put crank down the scoring according to lowest pop server, cap other servers pop to the current level of the lowest server, they could forcefully move groups of HoD to balance things out.

Who knows? (not us) But, those are some of the potentially disastrous things that could happen for HoD.

Forcefully move groups off HoD? You mean force Oceanic players off HoD? Hey let’s go further and force NA players to the Oceanic servers SoS and IoJ.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Mulitplex.2017

Forcefully move groups off HoD? You mean force Oceanic players off HoD? Hey let’s go further and force NA players to the Oceanic servers SoS and IoJ.

Who knows, that could be a possibility. If I were ANet, I would certainly be thinking up SOMETHING at this point before the crown jewel of my game stagnated completely.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

LOL

HoD was at #2 or #3 in points/tick for 90%+ of the time until the server reset occurred. They magically gained 25k points after grabbing everything following the reset. So yeah, they were outplayed since Friday, and their only means of winning has been fighting against ghosts.

it is not HoD’s fault if the players from the other servers couldn’t get in fast enough after the server reset….

just as how HoD suffered when most of the TA players couldn’t get in right after the server rematchup…..

so your argument is flawed….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: NoizeMaker.8367

NoizeMaker.8367

you guys argue a lot. Whats up zerging each other isnt enough?

Commander Ovi Bell: 80 – Guardian
Commander Skigoboom: 80 – Engi
Protocol WvW Lead [PRO] Dragonbrand

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Uruu.3468

Uruu.3468

<—-NA player that does wvw during off peak hours by choice for the pass week or so on hod

instant quequed almost every day ard 3~4 am actually -.-
nor have i ever got into a map and think wow, so empty, no one to fight, quite the opposite actually

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

Having a HoD thief from the guild “Unlimited” [ULTD] exploiting and perma-stealth for 5+ minutes at Gods supply camp is also a way to keep that #1 title…

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kracin.6078

Kracin.6078

this whole thread is proof that certain guilds and people from HoD really are just elitists that try to discredit others while claiming to work hard… when in reality, they just lose until everyone else can’t keep people online.

Sos and IOJ may have a large oceanic presence, but that doesn’t mean that large presence is in WvW. they are just a place for oceanics to play together at the same time. the guys who want to win at WvW all flocked to one server and pretend to be awesome because they fight ghost towns all night (err… day for them)

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kracin.6078

Kracin.6078

LOL

it is not HoD’s fault if the players from the other servers couldn’t get in fast enough after the server reset….

just as how HoD suffered when most of the TA players couldn’t get in right after the server rematchup…..

im pretty sure you are just dense.

because his point is that after a server reset at midnight (west coast time, for those of you who are still in daylight while this happens), it is a good stopping point for a lot of people who work the next day. and even though the other servers still log back on to try and hold things, a lot of people are lost because there is a large decline of people on other servers during the weekdays… significantly at those times

he did after all mention HoD being outplayed from friday til sunday, and then once server pops declined on the other sides, HoD magically captures everything and pulls ahead…. hint, it isn’t because they pulled some special tactics out

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nuoper.7503

Nuoper.7503

HoD losing – it is tactic.
HoD leading – imbalance! Go fix the problem asap

LOL

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Namu.5712

LOL

im pretty sure you are just dense.

because his point is that after a server reset at midnight (west coast time, for those of you who are still in daylight while this happens), it is a good stopping point for a lot of people who work the next day. and even though the other servers still log back on to try and hold things, a lot of people are lost because there is a large decline of people on other servers during the weekdays… significantly at those times

he did after all mention HoD being outplayed from friday til sunday, and then once server pops declined on the other sides, HoD magically captures everything and pulls ahead…. hint, it isn’t because they pulled some special tactics out

Not out played, double teamed. Theres a difference.

Same goes for at night 2v1 right? SBI/ET get to 2v1 us during the day and we 2 v1 you at night with more numbers. Sounds like a fair trade to me.
Disclaimer I am not saying there is an alliance between servers

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

2 weeks tops.
If the players don’t fix the problem for balanced fights so all can enjoy and ANet doesn’t intervene – I suspect a large drop in pvp participation from the majority of servers.

Really people, it’s everyone’s problem. Don’t shoot yourself in the foot because you want to win at any cost.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: chanw.1934

chanw.1934

we’ve been outplayed by their ‘double team / mutual enemy’ tactics. The problem is they are using this as a ‘fact’ that HoD is not skillfull because they lost at NA prime time outnumbered 2 vs 1 (all server have queue which means all server map are full) Yet we did not lose hope, we fight and defend and fight again. We did not just go offline or PvE and say screw it.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

melchiz.7182

2 weeks tops.
If the players don’t fix the problem for balanced fights so all can enjoy and ANet doesn’t intervene – I suspect a large drop in pvp participation from the majority of servers.

Really people, it’s everyone’s problem. Don’t shoot yourself in the foot because you want to win at any cost.

I agree completely. I don’t understand why certain groups are so short-sighted that they would gladly destroy GW2 and WvW in order to “win.”

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

This was a good thread for a while, but now it has degenerated.

To recap:

All of the servers are awesome.
HoD is fearsome on the battlefield.
2v1 situations are expected, and a valid tactic
off-hours players are equal to peak time players
we all REALLY love this game, and seem to be afraid someone will screw it up (or not fix something that will screw it up in our estimation)

There is a problem with mismatched W3 populations across servers that makes it difficult to maintain long lasting interest in the game mode.

With that, I will excuse myself from the thread. Thank you all (you know who you are) for the enlightening discussion.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

HoD sweeping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

I don’t want to limit anyone’s fun.
What I’m suggesting is some of the serious pvp overnight crews on HoD transfer elsewhere for an even split.

How fun can it really be to just steam roll through keeps and not fight anyone?

If we the players do not fix this, ANet will likely try in a panic maneuver.
And they will likely fail.

Much better if the players take proactive measures to ensure a balanced gaming experience for those involved.
But that’s just my opinion.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer