HoD vs JQ vs ET

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: drake.2135

drake.2135

There are some reports of a large guild on ET (ahem) breaking into an HoD keep, destroying all the siege, then standing in the tunnel and doing nothing while JQ later broke through another gate and took it. No attempt made on the inner gate. Now, there is no alliance necessary for that to occur. All it takes is one very large guild with the knowledge that it can not win a match and the desire to ensure another server loses it.

If you or others are going to make accusations like that you guys better state names and show some proof, plain and simple. I honestly dont spend as much time in the BL as I do EB so I cannot account for what goes on there, but for the sake of bringing stuff up like that then the persons making that claim need to show proof of it. Similar to the orb hacking thread(proof provided), if people see stuff going on and its wrong then they typically take proof(screen shot/fraps). I’d like to see something that backs up these claims.

I believe it’s just a rumor, and I’ve never heard of such rumors to be honest.

“The beginning is the beginning. The end is also the beginning.”
~Drake from Blackgate

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

Screenshot update pls

SOR – [Boss]

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Two servers are working together but it is ok…

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

REPOST FOR BINAFUS***

Seriously, this is SO ironic.

First week : JQ says SBI and HoD are teaming up.
Result : JQ gets the new name JQQ

Third week : SBI says JQ and HoD are teaming up.
Result : JQ and HoD laughs at SBI.

Fourth week : HoD says JQ and ET are teaming up.
Result : no information yet.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

Screenshot update pls

There you go !

Attachments:

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Two servers are working together but it is ok…

Yup, we’re totally working together.

Attachments:

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Setch.2398

Thanks
I was hoping no news was good news… but it wasn’t lol

SOR – [Boss]

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Binafus.8153

@Proto so lets look at your screen shot.

You think everyone reading this believes that the 2nd and 3rd ranked servers are so good without double teaming during prime time they can keep HOD down to 100 points a tick?

I think you show the biggest proof anyone that is actually not playing needs.

It is ok if you can not win a war on your own get someone to help you that is the way the game is made.

But saying it is not happening is truely funny.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

Look at the screenshot above you. All you say is non sense…

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Its ok..hes special.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: chanw.1934

chanw.1934

@Proto so lets look at your screen shot.

You think everyone reading this believes that the 2nd and 3rd ranked servers are so good without double teaming during prime time they can keep HOD down to 100 points a tick?

I think you show the biggest proof anyone that is actually not playing needs.

It is ok if you can not win a war on your own get someone to help you that is the way the game is made.

But saying it is not happening is truely funny.

Seeing that it happened both time with ET on the matchup. I would say its only ET/or that one guild bothered to show up doing it alone. And we all know which guild from ET have a crusade against HoD.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

chanw.1934

Its ok..hes special.

I think we all know its not the whole server teaming together but certain large guild on ET have a grudge against HoD for some reason and purposely throwing the match to bring HoD down from 1st.

you’d be an idiot if you didn’t take the chance to push HoD off the maps.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Binafus.8153

So JQ posting all last week HOD was going to see the double team of the century, I guess that did not happen either?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

JQ here. ET is zerging our garrison @green borderland. Outer and Inner gates are down… Why would an ally do that ?!?!?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

I don’t care if RUIN is aiming for HoD, it’s their right. But us, JQ, are aiming for whoever gets on our way, and whoever looks vulnerable, we’re not purposely attacking HoD. At the moment almost every borderland + EB is aiming for ET.

Explain that ?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

chanw.1934

JQ here. ET is zerging our garrison @green borderland. Outer and Inner gates are down… Why would an ally do that ?!?!?

double teaming is truth. double teaming does not equal to alliance. esp not on the server level with PUGS etc.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

chanw.1934

I don’t care if RUIN is aiming for HoD, it’s their right. But us, JQ, are aiming for whoever gets on our way, and whoever looks vulnerable, we’re not purposely attacking HoD. At the moment almost every borderland + EB is aiming for ET.

Explain that ?

As i have said, you would be a fool to not take the chance to win. It is wise for JQ to stall us as long as possible while grabbing w/e they can from ET. This is just common sense.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

Then if this is common sense, why is it cheating ? As I said, we attack whoever is on our way, if RUIN is aiming for HoD it’s great for us because HoD is the actual threat, but we don’t control that at all, so don’t come up with the double team bullkitten. We do what we have to do.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

Then if this is common sense, why is it cheating ? As I said, we attack whoever is on our way, if RUIN is aiming for HoD it’s great for us because HoD is the actual threat, but we don’t control that at all, so don’t come up with the double team bullkitten. We do what we have to do.

It’s not cheating. It’s a valid strategy to focus your forces on a stronger opponent. As far as I’m concerned, ET is not a huge threat, which is why we’re fighting Henge more often, giving them the notion that we’re “double teaming them”.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

It’s not cheating. It’s a valid strategy to focus your forces on a stronger opponent. As far as I’m concerned, ET is not a huge threat, which is why we’re fighting Henge more often, giving them the notion that we’re “double teaming them”.

Well exactly, I’m not the one saying it’s cheating, I was asking them because back in page 4 they said double team is cheating lol.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Binafus.8153

2nd and 3rd place server can keep the number one server under 150 points per tick all night long during prime time.

3rd server said all last week it was going to be the double team of the century this week and put 1st place server down.

3rd server puffs up chest says we don’t double team we are the best always have been that is why we are winning.

This is just a story all Real Server Names have been changed to protect their identies of the servers.

Please continue on like nothing has happened.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

chanw.1934

I don’t think its cheating at all. Most often when we see JQ and ET cross swords, we usually try to take the base instead of joining the swords. its tactics. we often shouted let them fight over it and reinforce our keep. like when ET is attacking a fully upgraded JQ garrison on red map, we said on team chat to attack JQ’s base so that ET can occupied the garrison so that the upgraded garrison will reset. What makes me angry is that when we attack JQ’s tower, our fortified tower suddenly swapped hand in less than a minute. we have people checking the map constantly for sneaky attack and the contested sword didn’t show up at all.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Setch.2398

ET does great considering their lack of players. You will see the outmanned buff on them a lot, and here they are tier 1.

SOR – [Boss]

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Madsalty.6570

Madsalty.6570

Update, as of 11pm Est

JQ Expanding it’s lead and dominating in Potential Points
HoD Fighting a good fight but struggling in Potential Points
ET Still far behind but second in Potential Points

Attachments:

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Prototype.9852

I can’t believe what I’m reading Binafus. You’re obviously mad for no reason. JQ has been double teamed a lot by HoD and SBI before. I don’t understand your point lol.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

Funny, when I went to bed this morning we had narrowed JQs lead to around 2k. I now see a screen shot where they are up over 10k…

W/e. Tired of spending 3-5g a day for HoD and spending my time SOLO building siege. Then seeing commanders getting all the props for the walls me and a couple others took down. Then seeing a karma farmer with a commander tag make us lose stuff since most seem only interested in farming. But who cares, right?

I will still fight but I am through paying gold and running supplies with the handful of others who do as well, total waste of time and money on my part. A totally thankless job. Amusingly enough it seems other guilds/players know this too after I am seeing tags that were on HoD are now on JQ. Good stuff. Free transfers = win win win!

To the JQ bandwagon!

(edited by fixit.7189)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

@Fixit, Tell this to the people who said TA was a non-factor to HoD I like to believe that TA inspired confidence in the militia and therefore perform better, whether TA guilds made a physical difference or not. I’m personally exhausted of WvW T.T

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

I have fought along side SYN and a few others left here on HoD; proud to fight with you guys. For those in that were in TA that didn’t bail on us: /salute.

Anyways…..they need to kill free transfers soon because this server hopping is getting out of hand.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ranc.7192

Ranc.7192

samfisher, you need to get your SYN guildies to start showing up, im tired of slapping SYN around like ragdolls.

looks like were not going to beat TA this week………but we are going to beat 3/4th of them

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: jmndro.4869

jmndro.4869

Funny, when I went to bed this morning we had narrowed JQs lead to around 2k. I now see a screen shot where they are up over 10k…

W/e. Tired of spending 3-5g a day for HoD and spending my time SOLO building siege. Then seeing commanders getting all the props for the walls me and a couple others took down. Then seeing a karma farmer with a commander tag make us lose stuff since most seem only interested in farming. But who cares, right?

I will still fight but I am through paying gold and running supplies with the handful of others who do as well, total waste of time and money on my part. A totally thankless job. Amusingly enough it seems other guilds/players know this too after I am seeing tags that were on HoD are now on JQ. Good stuff. Free transfers = win win win!

To the JQ bandwagon!

To Unsung Heroes of HoD, that contributed to HoD initial success.
/Salute.

JustMe. :)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

samfisher, you need to get your SYN guildies to start showing up, im tired of slapping SYN around like ragdolls.

looks like were not going to beat TA this week………but we are going to beat 3/4th of them

Lots are exhausted ): I think we’re playing in blue BL now, no longer EB. 6 weeks of EB only can get tiring xD

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

Scores at 1:20am EST

Attachments:

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Madsalty.6570

Update as of 7:45am EST.

JQ Widens its lead but drops to second in Potential Points.
HoD Still in second but first in Potential Points.
ET Bottom of the barrel.

Fixit makes a good point when he said “I am seeing (Guild) tags that were on HoD are now on JQ.”

I purpose to Arena Net, that you stop all free transfers between competing servers until said competition is over.

Attachments:

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

I fully expected to wake up this morning to second place. Go, JQ nightcrew. Our poor commanders, I know you guys have jobs and families. Do you mainline your caffeine directly into your bloodstreams?

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

I purpose to Arena Net, that you stop all free transfers between competing servers until said competition is over.

Er, how about only allow free transfers to lower pop servers. You can’t transfer for a week from the transfer time and you can’t participate in the current WvW competition.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Phara Miu.2816

Phara Miu.2816

Wonder how long Anet is keeping free transfers up ?
Soon WvW guilds just give up and move to another game.

You would have expected that the top tier brackets would have 24/7 coverage in W3 by now.
But its not like that its: Hey look !!!! JQ is winning /logout /select JQ / select join / relog and voila !!!

I R ZE BEST !!!
/flex

It might even be to late already to have epic W3 fights, but time will tell if GW2 will succeed or fail in that regard.
Hope they realise this before its to late.

I still think the damage of free transfers can be repaired.
But its showing to be a heavy burden for some servers already.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Binafus.8153

HOD is a ghost town, but I still can not be beat I moved to JQ today.

I will go down as one of the only players never beaten in GW2.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Madsalty.6570

Update as of 10:32 am EST. As I log.

Has not been a good morning for HoD

JQ Increasing their lead and back in first for Potential Points
HoD Still second but last in Potential Points
ET Picking up momentum and second in Potential Points

Attachments:

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

If ET somehow managed to pull off second and knock HoD down to third would it be enough points do you think to knock HoD to T2 or do they have enough points to remain in T1 regardless.

Discuss.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

We’ve never seen HoD lose, so have no idea what a #1 loosing to anyone will look like in terms of points..

although… they did show the formula didn’t they? Maybe we can project. I’ll have to go look at that.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

So JQ posting all last week HOD was going to see the double team of the century, I guess that did not happen either?

Considering that ET fights more rabidly against us when I see them than than HOD has ever done, I’m 99% sure that the “double team of the century” is mostly propaganda. This is particularly true after some ET folks exploited the Orbs on Friday. JQ instantly went hulk-angry mode and took some severe territory gains across the board in retaliation. Since then, I doubt there’s been much of any direct cooperation between JQ-ET.

That said, pretty sure both JQ and ET want to put some smash on HOD. Hope you’re enjoying that 50 PPT during NA primetime.

If ET somehow managed to pull off second and knock HoD down to third would it be enough points do you think to knock HoD to T2 or do they have enough points to remain in T1 regardless.
Discuss.

HOD’s going to stay T1 for awhile longer. Oceania too stronk. HOD is getting completely carried by SYN/DiE/oceanics at the moment.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups

if JQ keeps up whats its been doing for 2 days now. HoD will be thrown into 2nd place.

and thus far HoD has been struggling. JQ for life!

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Orikx.9671

It would appear their Oceania has transferred servers also or just quit playing this match because we have been steadily pulling away ever since about noon 1pm EST yesterday.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Estus.1726

Estus.1726

Defeating HoD now would be like sinking the Bismark, after all the sailors had already abandoned ship.

Even if ET could turn things around now and win, It will be a rather hollow victory for me personally.

[RE] Isendale – Tarnished Coast
“Did you see that? Tell me you saw that!”

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

It would appear their Oceania has transferred servers also or just quit playing this match because we have been steadily pulling away ever since about noon 1pm EST yesterday.

Oceanic primetime is morning US east coast time. 3am-noon.

Noon and after is EU primetime.

HOD is winning Oceanic, and losing EU/NA times.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Arkaini.6247

Arkaini.6247

Its not even fun on HoD anymore. Being in the alliance wvwing all the time, now people think we beat the game, (we have not) This is lame, no q times man, and seeing us with under 100 points, lol is kinda lame. No point in playing pvp on HoD people dont listen no commanders anymore, you can not control kitten. HoD now is not a t1 server man, we lost the power overall. We had the powerhouse alliance, and they thought 1 month is long enough to prove we have won the fight… Hod guilds are transfering now to ET,Jq,SBi now cause that will be the fun match up. But thinking about it now, JQ looks like they are going to be running away with the number 1 ranking. As Hod slowly slips down down down.

DROW [Organization Drow] -Titan Alliance
80 warrior – Arkaini
80 Engineer – Sir Arkaini

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Orikx.9671

I know what you meant by Oceanic time. What I’m saying is they didn’t have the dominant Oceanic presence last night that they normally do. Usually they flip the map and tick 600 points all night. They did that Monday(Sunday night, whatever you want to call it). From what I have seen they never managed to get more then 300 last night and barely out ticked us PPT.

We have been extending our lead since Noon yesterday so something happened to their Oceanic population. They either quit playing or transferred servers. If they still had the same force they did even two nights ago they would have gained points on us during the night.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

I wouldn’t say its not fun on HoD but it is a ghost town even in NA primetime. Yesterday the only map with a Q was EB and that was like 20 minutes at max. Amazing how fast things change eh? Around 7-8pm EST I am shocked we didnt have the outmanned buff tbh, the entire maps worth of zerg was in Titanpaw and it was like 25-30 people or so. I look forward to HoD climbing back to 1st but for now JQ got all the bandwagon non guilded people and the other large guilds from TA split because it does get boring winning every week.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

Eh, morning times are pretty slow. I got into EB this morning without a queue. It’s the same for pretty much every server.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Boggler.7519

Boggler.7519

As someone who has played hard almost every night, this has been a fantastic battle group. Hats off to everyone. I know that ET fell off but they were in striking distance before the breakaway.
The real game in WvW on the macro level is balancing your talent and players across the maps at the right time. I believe Henge will push hard come Thursday and I look forward to it.

I’ve decided to stop doing what I am capable of doing and instead do what I love most.