HoD vs JQ vs ET

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Loks.1584

Loks.1584

It is boring! Wish HoD and ET would come back out to play. We’ve worked hard for weeks to take #1 but wasn’t expecting it to just be given to us. C’mon guys get back out there and fight.

Don’t worry, most of HoD will be back when the invisible army bug is fixed. ^^ At least I know my guild will be back, but until then we are not doing WvW.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

Sooo…ummm…yeah…

That is pretty hilarious actually.

At least I know what I won’t be doing when I get off work tonight.

Sucks doesn’t it?

To think that this is on a 1 week reset. Imagine 2 weeks. I don’t even want to think about it.

24 hour resets were so much better. There was action every night.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: MikeB.3857

MikeB.3857

It is boring! Wish HoD and ET would come back out to play. We’ve worked hard for weeks to take #1 but wasn’t expecting it to just be given to us. C’mon guys get back out there and fight.

HoD was gone as of last Saturday.

You won. Be proud of winning a week in tier 1.

Edit – I’m not trying to take away an accomplishments of other servers, but HoD right now is just like what NSP was when AA left.

Revered – [REVD]
Maizen Blue – Thief

(edited by MikeB.3857)

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Treylor.2849

Treylor.2849

See you guys tomorrow

Redneck Necro
The Old Timers Guild [OTG]
Yak’s Bend

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Navaris.5087

Navaris.5087

There will be a cycle so long as free transfers are open.

Mainly consisting of sitting on top till guilds get bored and split whilst being nagged to transfer off to “even the competition”. Qeue times only serve as a catalyst for this.

To be fair though, will have to see if JQ can win the next match.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

I hope you’re wrong, Navaris, because as someone who enjoys very little outside of WvW in this game, that sounds like an excellent recipe for making me go play something else.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dimok.6187

Dimok.6187

I hear Ruin left the server. We’ll see how that impacts us next week.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: HulkaGem.2568

HulkaGem.2568

@MikeB.3857

HOD wont be NSP.. isnt that what others have been saying ??

Mjdeathless – Necromancer
Kopiousiudai – Thief
Canadian Pizza – Warrior

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

It’s better this way. Tired of seeing all new faces everyday in EB, and grouping for dungeons had just gotten a whole lot easier.

lol @ all these guilds that think they were the ones making difference, with their member counts not even covering 10% of the server population. Making up excuses for their quitting / bandwagon jumping is all…

It’s funny that these are the same people accused others of bandwagoning. When time comes, they were the first ones to make the leap Srsly, go, gtfo of henge. See if anyone cared.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Where did ruin go?

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ixnay.5270

Ixnay.5270

So Friday after the reset HoD will be Blue right? This is great! that means ill actually be able to finish off my 100% map, I’m just missing that one PoI in the main blue EB keep!

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Praying to the anet gods that they don’t force us into 2 week games anytime soon. It’s far too long. There is not a dang thing to do right now, if you happen to be in this match. It was like 4 days of fun, and then… fzzzzzzzz nothing. Reset now pl0x.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dimok.6187

Dimok.6187

I agree zhonnika, 1 week is almost too long. 2 weeks would be terrible, I guess I’d get those alts leveled up.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Roezz.5460

Roezz.5460

I see PRX went to Sea of Sorrows, along with a few others. Good luck.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Estus.1726

Estus.1726

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised to find this thread buried on page 3 of the forums. This drama and action for T1 this week has mainly occurred on the forums, but even that is dimishing.

[RE] Isendale – Tarnished Coast
“Did you see that? Tell me you saw that!”

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Silverluna.9236

Silverluna.9236

Man… I have hoof-prints all over my backside from the JQ herd stampede. Looking forward to the reset!

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Rraarrww.3894

Rraarrww.3894

It was still fun even though we got crushed this round. Having everything taken and then waiting till we can got enough to take stuff back was a blast. Ended up getting a lot of XP, Silver and karma. Good times

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Raydaq.5421

Raydaq.5421

Looks like you can never beat HoD now! the players are spread onto all of the other server haha so no matter what a HoD player is winning :P

It’s so lonely here

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: sachiel.8051

sachiel.8051

If they had RANDOM match lengths, so no one knew when the winner would be declared, there’d be no giving up. Randomize the lengths from 3-10 days and the problems with hopelessness would be gone.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Minus.5720

Zeke Minus.5720

I hear rumors that RUIN left to Desolation (EU) to be their “nightcap” guild.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Chipsnsalsa.2714

Chipsnsalsa.2714

Yup, Ruin is gone to farm Dolyaks during EU nighttime. Going to be an interesting couple weeks. The pure numbers loss is going to really hurt ET.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kracin.6078

Kracin.6078

^ but all the anti ruin people will say that its not the case… and the score went from a constant 100-150 while completely outnumbered…. to 0…… because its raid night on ET lol

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zez.9018

Zez.9018

My sympathys to ET, you are going to have a rough couple weeks unless you get an influx of some pvpers. Like em or hate em, Ruin did provide some pvp muscle. Team Legacy is gone as well from ET – moved to Isle of Janthir. Maybe they will stay longer on their current servers than the last two they were on.

HoD vs JQ vs ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kracin.6078

Kracin.6078

the distribution of manpower is a problem for everyone, and after trying for multiple weeks to get more overnight power to counter the “nightcapping” that guarantees large servers a win , there was nobody willing to move. so we did our part and moved to a server that has no force on when we are normally on, so that when we hit tier 1 in the EU, there will be more than 1 server with a force at night. vizunah has been dominating because of their canadian forces, and we aim to balance it out.

thanks for your concern blix.