HoD vs JQ vs SBI (Score Screen Shot)

in WvW

Posted by: Swift.3812

Swift.3812

anyone please post it if you can. Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

HOD is getting rolled, our americans are sucking again, like last week. HOW WILL WE OVERCOME SBI?!?

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

in WvW

Posted by: Kazim.2043

Kazim.2043

HOD is getting rolled, our americans are sucking again, like last week. HOW WILL WE OVERCOME SBI?!?

Wait for Tuesday ;p

Izuvac.5713 “…like imagine 2 taliban server against 1 american…”

in WvW

Swift.3812

please inform us with scores, not QQing.

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

HoD: 250
SBI: 225
JQ: 205

in WvW

Swift.3812

Thank you Namu. However, a screen shot would be much better

in WvW

Namu.5712

im lazy lol

But here

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Mordyth.9018

Mordyth.9018

Why is HoD winning? I thought they couldn’t outscore their opponents until their nigh cappers went into high gear Monday morning? You mean the peak-time crew won the first night? Hrm.

Mithrull (TSym) Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Swift.3812

Nice, Thank you Namu. Appreciated.

Seems like HoD is doing pretty well in NA primetime.

in WvW

Swift.3812

Why is HoD winning? I thought they couldn’t outscore their opponents until their nigh cappers went into high gear Monday morning? You mean the peak-time crew won the first night? Hrm.

hummm, from my past experience. HoD always leads in points. Only time we are not is when two other servers attacking us like last week. ET server Ruin guild. their guild members confessed that they specifically attacked HoD for 3 days nonstop and leave SBI alone. I am not saying Ruin was doing it wrong. It’s a fair wvw tactic. However, please respect our HoD primetime player. They are good as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Math.6904

Math.6904

Well, we from SBI did our jobs in HoD map, too bad SBI doesnt want to play anymore and are losing everywhere else… can’t even hold our garrison…
as a SBI player, i’m disappointed that our server gave up

in WvW

Posted by: KrispyKreme.9205

KrispyKreme.9205

Another Update…

Attachments:

in WvW

Swift.3812

Nice, thank you KrispyKreme

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

People here are misinformed, HOD ALWAYS loses in NA primetime.

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

in WvW

Namu.5712

People here are misinformed, HOD ALWAYS loses in NA primetime.

SBI> HoD if I remember their bragging correctly during primetime… photoshopped screens for sure.

in WvW

Posted by: Firefly.4165

Firefly.4165

HoD.day vs HoD.night is the real battle!

in WvW

Posted by: Revo.7645

Revo.7645

Lot seems to change in an hour.

Attachments:

in WvW

Namu.5712

Yup good fight going on

in WvW

Posted by: KrispyKreme.9205

KrispyKreme.9205

Yup another hour..

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Brome.7036

Brome.7036

Ya, HoD is very bad prime time…….
Like I said before, SBI should thank their lucky stars ET did not attack them all last weekend. SBI is already in last, this is strange since we on HOD are focusing on Jq.

JQ is better so far.

in WvW

Posted by: Copenhagen Warrior.5861

Copenhagen Warrior.5861

Problem is HoD is allies with SBI, HoD can’t beat JQ without SBI help LOL. They won’t even fight each other which is sad. 2 worlds vs 1 gees

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Thenoob.1480

Thenoob.1480

Problem is HoD is allies with SBI, HoD can’t beat JQ without SBI help LOL. They won’t even fight each other which is sad. 2 worlds vs 1 gees

Your image implies the opposite.

Fun Police – Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

HoD is not allies with SBI lol. SBI took their ball and went home.

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Swift.3812

any updates? could someone post a recent screen shot?

in WvW

Namu.5712

This is a public service now it seems … lol

Attachments:

in WvW

Swift.3812

Thank you Namu:D We love you

in WvW

Posted by: ParkTwig.9261

ParkTwig.9261

SBI is likely missing their Koreans. It is one of their 2 big holidays this weekend, Chusok.

in WvW

Posted by: Sachimura.9641

Sachimura.9641

SBI is likely missing their Koreans. It is one of their 2 big holidays this weekend, Chusok.

Same situation as those Taiwan/Hong Kong/Singapore guilds

in WvW

Swift.3812

please don’t forget to mention China.

in WvW

Posted by: Eskimoobob.9602

Eskimoobob.9602

As a SBI player, I think that everyone from our server just sort of gave up. We tried our hardest last week and was leading by a huge amount but when the work week approached and people had to go to work it seems like HoD has an inexhaustible amount of players. We came home from being 30k ahead of HoD to 10k behind them. Unless JQ can step up I don’t think there is a server out there with the numbers to put up with HoD.

in WvW

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

So far, the scores are relatively close, though. I expected a green crush.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Talesslaser.7813

Talesslaser.7813

Last week SBI had full queues until Monday morning, this morning all of our borderlands had the out-manned buff since like midnight PST. There’s nothing to really say about it, win or lose I don’t think it’s worth complaining.

in WvW

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

yeah I like my weekend time with girlfriend and friends, have fun till monday HoD and JQ

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in WvW

Posted by: Zierk.4289

Zierk.4289

This morning as of this post:

Attachments:

Zierk [VA] Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
Vigiliant Addiction – Multi-Gaming Community
http://www.vigilantaddiction.com

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

SBI can not even come close to HOD when the servers both have ques.

The only reason you guys were ahead last weekend was becuase it was 2 vs 1.

JQ wouldn’t team up with you so you are in last place during weekend prime time.

I would not have been upset in the least if JQ would have teamed up with SBI but they seem to be doing ok on their own unlike SBI.

in WvW

Namu.5712

Ya, the smack talk about us getting owned by SBI last weekend… We all know what happened, no need to say anything more about it.

in WvW

Zierk.4289

As a SBI player, I think that everyone from our server just sort of gave up. We tried our hardest last week and was leading by a huge amount but when the work week approached and people had to go to work it seems like HoD has an inexhaustible amount of players. We came home from being 30k ahead of HoD to 10k behind them. Unless JQ can step up I don’t think there is a server out there with the numbers to put up with HoD.

Funny part is HoD got caught with a livestreamer in red boarderlands last night. They had a guy in our voice comms and streaming from the JQ POV of the zerg/battles. Way to many times did HoD just ‘show up’ at the perfect moment to counter stealthy operations. Even with doing this we are still only slightly behind them.

I would really like to see an HoD commander(who was in red last night) to respond to this issue. Hopefully this isn’t a common tactic and it was just the individual’s effort of being a spy. If this was EVE I would give you a medal. If this is common practice, well then… until this is frowned upon by ANET expect us to fight fire WITH fire.

@Eskimoobob
I really hope your world can rally up. While I do not wish to see an alliance or a NAP between our worlds, I do want to see HoD brought down by having to fight us both at the same time. This will is a war of attrition with HoD.

(edited by Zierk.4289)

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Don’t live stream your battles:)

in WvW

Zierk.4289

Don’t live stream your battles:)

Oh we don’t, the guy streaming was someone from HoD who came to JQ to stream our battles. This person was kicked from comms and reported by the entire boarderland.

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

Can’t say much for EB, but on the Henge borderlands, we didn’t touch SBI except once in eight hours, though they regularly raided our local supply camp and poked our tower. On the other hand we got the orb from HoD and took their garrison, twice, and even had the map split between us and SBI at one point (HoD held one supply camp at the time).

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

hmm. first I heard of such a thing.

I was in Red last night, and in coms with the main HoD force, which was a TA guild ts.
No mention of even being aware of a stream going on, while I was there.

Did you get a name, screenshot, etc for proof?

Guru or TA if they can be traced back to a member.
http://titanalliance.net/forums/

If not a TA member, all we can really do is publicly shame, and state, we don’t condone that behavior, and have told our members to not conduct such activities.
If a TA member, I think the code of conduct state outright removal. (not 100% sure if its “frowned upon” or outright grounds for dismissal.)

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

SBI’s team is pretty sparse because it’s some major holiday in Korea apparently.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in WvW

Posted by: Icytears.2647

Icytears.2647

@Zierk, please provide a name, screenshot. or some proof to show it’s a HoD came into JQ to live stream your battles. I would like to know about it too. I’m from TA and i would not like to see this kind of activities happening in our guild =( Thanks

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodthirst.5486

Bloodthirst.5486

SBI’s team is sparse because this has all become a little repetitive….. HoD vs SBI vs JQ. Starts off even then come the week days HoD will cap all of the upgraded everything and then we will go take it back. Then the same the next day. Over and over and over……. Boring.

in WvW

Posted by: Kindadrunk.4675

Kindadrunk.4675

As a HoD player, i have a couple things to say. JQ we have nothing but respect for you guys, you are good players and always a tough opponent. As for SBI you guys try to team up every week with the other team and still can’t manage to beat us. Then all you do is come on forums and complain about night capping. If you don’t want to play the best, drop a few rankings and get an easier opponent.

You look like I need another drink..

in WvW

Zierk.4289

Guy’s name is “Victor Bon Azzkik” According to my block list their battletag or whatever GW calls it is “Victor Bon Azzkik.6729”. The guy’s name in TS was “TS User3”

Link to the livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom

According to the livestream profile the stream belongs to “Grakulen” but that is not the toon who was in game which was on the recording of the stream.

We noticed this during the time when we were fighting on bay outer wall. Around the time you guys setup the 4 ballistas inside the wall and we snuck a memser in to clean the siege up. A screenshots says it was around 01:30 EST.

After the guy was kicked out of comms he started to spam our map/team chat with “Come back to Bay; Why aren’t you coming back to bay; The wall is down, we stopped repairing, come back.” Among insults and general trolling.

I am happy to see some acknowledgement from HoD. I have great respect for your tactics despite my utter hate for you guys last time we fought.

The screenshot attached is well past the livestream discovery. I tried to pick the best SS with chat content, this SS shows the guy telling us to take the keep and then another member acknowledging he has been spamming chat.

There is no hard evidence that I can prove that a specific person from HoD came to JQ to livestream with the intent to spy on us for the main HoD group. The only thing I have to go off is prior to the discovery of the livestream was numerous “perfect arrival” counters to our troop movements/seige attempts. Then once the livestream was discovered it showed our fight at bay with this guy standing on the back lines watching us all fight. Pieces put together shows a pretty clear picture. Since it seems the case is not shady tactics I apologize for assuming it was in my initial post above.

If anything I would like to raise awareness on this issue for all parties.

Is there any way to track this guy’s origin? In a game with daily server transfers and multiple guild memberships I am not sure if we can. I will however report to the other JQ commanders that HoD does not condone this action and it seems like it was the work of an individual rather then shady tactics.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Kindadrunk.4675

Kindadrunk.4675

(and heres a screen from 11:00.am.pst)

Attachments:

You look like I need another drink..

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

yeah. A cursory look at the roster, I don’t see anything that would link those names to someone in TA. Greater HoD, there is no way to know.

I’ll bring up the matter with an officer, who might be able to look closer, and have various guilds check their lists to be sure.

I am not an officer, but I can say, TA does not condone that behavior, and does not allow it.
I did log at 1230ish, so if it happened a bit later, I wasn’t there for it.

I will say, if an opposing team is streaming, we might watch it. (smartmove is without voice and on a good 10min delay of course) Certainly fun to watch wvw streams while in queue.

Random people building flame rams to waste supply, shouting down scouts, and giving misinformation is something we have seen been happening on HoD for several weeks now. I think SBI accused us last week of it as well. Amusingly, someone had been doing it to us that very night too. odd tactic, but seems people are doing it.
xfers really need to be locked.

in WvW

Posted by: ImProVocateur.5189

ImProVocateur.5189

Feel free to check out my thread to see some of the action in the Henge Borderland.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Video-proof-of-HoD-night-capping-Friday/first#post296335

in WvW

Zierk.4289

yeah. A cursory look at the roster, I don’t see anything that would link those names to someone in TA. Greater HoD, there is no way to know.

I’ll bring up the matter with an officer, who might be able to look closer, and have various guilds check their lists to be sure.

I am not an officer, but I can say, TA does not condone that behavior, and does not allow it.
I did log at 1230ish, so if it happened a bit later, I wasn’t there for it.

I will say, if an opposing team is streaming, we might watch it. (smartmove is without voice and on a good 10min delay of course) Certainly fun to watch wvw streams while in queue.

Random people building flame rams to waste supply, shouting down scouts, and giving misinformation is something we have seen been happening on HoD for several weeks now. I think SBI accused us last week of it as well. Amusingly, someone had been doing it to us that very night too. odd tactic, but seems people are doing it.
xfers really need to be locked.

It’s funny you mention the flame ram and misinformation thing, been happening to us ever since we got paired.