How could you!!

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Tsnami Serene.8905

Tsnami Serene.8905

Dear Anet guys:
WHY? I don’t think it be good idea at all for you to do the alliance thing in WvW you are destroying it. IF you do to that you will lose a lot of ppl. You are heart less when it comes to WvW already but you just going to kill everything! Sigh but I know you don’t care so GG on the destroying it. You are not making this game fun anymore. STOP IT. Listen you your loyal WvW groups. Destroying the communities how dare you. You made this game and now you destroy it. Yes we complain but just think about how much more hate you will get bc of this. I love my server and I don’t want to be like the edge of the mist and be with anyone. PLease stop it!

Sincerly, A Commander in Yaks Bend!! Tsnami Serene

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Dear Anet guys:
WHY?
..how dare you..

Well, according the internal calculation the future stream of revenue from Server transfer could be too small to make it viable and the new stream of revenue might be from gem sells through the pressure of guild activities.

Fire Water Air
FA

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Source? I don’t see anything official yet on the forums or main page but it’s anet so it could be a tweet or reddit thing.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

How could you!!

in WvW

Lord of Rings.5371

Oh, all those Mats that are required for guild upgrades in WvW that many complained are designed to be bought with gems through Trading Posts. ANet knows WvW players do not have the patience to grind for PvE mats.

So be prepared to support guilds with gems.

Fire Water Air
FA

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

The problem with the gem store is that apart from finishers, everything else is for PvE.

Toys are disabled in WvW cos a few of them give an unfair advantage. So instead of fixing, they just removed, the usual Anet way.

They can add skins for siege, even skins for towers so when you claim it the structure changes.

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Like I said before in a different thread, if they implements this megaserver thing in WvW, this game mode will lose lot of its loyal players (few that are left anyway). WvW is already in a dire state atm with the introduction of s**t BL/autoupgrades/added PvE stuffs. Now if the rumor is true then it will definitely be the final nail in the coffin.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

Oh, all those Mats that are required for guild upgrades in WvW that many complained are designed to be bought with gems through Trading Posts. ANet knows WvW players do not have the patience to grind for PvE mats.

Silverwastes Shovels?

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Chill out.

If whatever happens does indeed have the effect of destroying WvW communities as we know it, I’ll be out the door with you. But that can be saved for latter. There is no need to fret over what is most likely an incomplete draft that would naturally seem overly specific and exclusionary.

But I and others most likely do understand that there are things at stake here that you value, but there’s no point in getting angry without all the details. What Arenanet does need to know is that you and others have invested time and other resources to build whatever you have right now, and those efforts should not be in vain.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Tspatula.9086

Tspatula.9086

looks like someone spent a lot of gold and gems getting their server stacked only to find out that Anet is going to unstack them very soon… What is that new ascended amulet called again?…. lolz

How could you!!

in WvW

Lord of Rings.5371

Silverwastes Shovels?

One can drill down the Mat’s requirement from here

Guild upgrade

then here
War Room Restoration 1

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/War_Room_Restoration_1

and here
War Room Restoration 2

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/War_Room_Restoration_2

and further here
Scribing: Cloaking Waters

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scribing:_Cloaking_Waters

….

and so on and so on ..

so many pages ..

Fire Water Air
FA

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

[…]

Guild upgrade

so many pages ..

And in all those pages you’ll see you require Aetherium, and get at least Mine Excavation 2 to get all the important WvW upgrades. That is at least 150 Shovels.

If the guild is of any decent size (20ish), Mining rate could become a bottleneck, upgrade to at least Mining Rate 3 is an important QoL, almost required. So another 150 Shovels.

You can’t buy shovels with money, so I don’t get your point.

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

How could you!!

in WvW

Lord of Rings.5371

[…]

Guild upgrade

so many pages ..

You are right for these account bound items one has to divide time between PvE and WvW.

This is worse.

No wonder less people are in WvW, they could be in Silver Waste looking for shovels.

Fire Water Air
FA

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

Is it true? I haven’t used a PC since HoT launched but I’ll have to throw something together for this!

Are they keeping the accounts tied to servers at all? Like for tornaments or to change up alliances every reset? What does alliances mean in this case?

JQ subsidiary

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

What Arenanet does need to know is that you and others have invested time and other resources to build whatever you have right now, and those efforts should not be in vain.

They didn’t care about our efforts with the guildhalls.
So in all respekt it IS time to panik and to yell what we DON’T want. Or maybe we should all tell them how much we are hyped for an allincesystem and how much we would LOVE it, since it looks (at least to me) like Anet does exactly the opposite of what ppl asking for.
Sorry that i can’t find friendlier words, but i’m verry frustrated and now, nearly 2 months after HoT release WvW is even in a worse shape than at the HoT release.
I’m out of patience and faith!

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I really hope they scrap WvW…. They kept making it worse and worse until this point now, can’t we just let the WVW we know and love die respectfully? It will never be the glorious game mode it once was.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

How could you!!

in WvW

ArchonWing.9480

What Arenanet does need to know is that you and others have invested time and other resources to build whatever you have right now, and those efforts should not be in vain.

So in all respekt it IS time to panik and to yell what we DON’T want. Or maybe we should all tell them how much we are hyped for an allincesystem and how much we would LOVE it, since it looks (at least to me) like Anet does exactly the opposite of what ppl asking for.
Sorry that i can’t find friendlier words, but i’m verry frustrated and now, nearly 2 months after HoT release WvW is even in a worse shape than at the HoT release.

It’s certainly within your right, but I don’t think you understand the point of my post. It’s fine to be angry about what is happening, but panicking over rumors is another story— that’s simply just imploding.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

same here. frustrated is an understatement of what i feel. i am angry for the lack of action and attention.
i want to punch someone in the face and beat a person senseless kind of angry – and im not a violent person, but this complete disregard for WvW is really making me want to rip out someone’s throat.
For all the $100s they got from WvWers, i’m sure we deserve more than this silent treatment.

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Go to the Silverwaste and place “WTB Shovels for 2g each”. Add player to your guild, they deposit the shovels, you pay them, and then G kick. Done and done…

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

For the general topic of the Dev’s silence and the Mega Guild (server) rumor, it’s not surprising. Though is this all very disappointing, absolutely yes!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Toys are disabled in WvW cos a few of them give an unfair advantage. So instead of fixing, they just removed, the usual Anet way.

Meanwhile, we get months of Hammer Revs…

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

It’s certainly within your right, but I don’t think you understand the point of my post. It’s fine to be angry about what is happening, but panicking over rumors is another story— that’s simply just imploding.

What else will we get then rumors? As their politics are to tell ppl NOTHING about their plans till they pushed it to a point where everything is already decided without asking about anyones opinions. Even that would be fine, if they wouldn’t create such a terrible mess.
Rumors is all WE have to work with. We don’t get ANY information, so rumors are the only straws for us to grasp at. The only thing we CAN respond to is rumors. Or wait till things are done and it is already to late to protest.
On the first 5 pages of this subforum are 2 topics with a red post and those are over a month old. A month ago a ton of ppl posted valid reasons why a lot of the changes are bad for most of us. A month ago our critic was mostly calm, reasonable and constructive. And all we earned is deadly silence.

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

How could you!!

in WvW

Lord of Rings.5371

Go to the Silverwaste and place “WTB Shovels for 2g each”. Add player to your guild, they deposit the shovels, you pay them, and then G kick. Done and done…

So150 shovels for 300g plus some administrative work.

There you go.

Fire Water Air
FA

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

Chill out.

If whatever happens does indeed have the effect of destroying WvW communities as we know it, I’ll be out the door with you. But that can be saved for latter. There is no need to fret over what is most likely an incomplete draft that would naturally seem overly specific and exclusionary.

But I and others most likely do understand that there are things at stake here that you value, but there’s no point in getting angry without all the details. What Arenanet does need to know is that you and others have invested time and other resources to build whatever you have right now, and those efforts should not be in vain.

If you know anything about GW2 History, you should know that “All is Vain.”

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/All-is-still-vain/first

:)

How could you!!

in WvW

Posted by: Heimlich.3065

Heimlich.3065

Unfortunately, it is not unreasonable to extrapolate the recent trend of tone-deaf WvW changes out to include even worse changes in the future and as WvW players we haven’t gotten very much communication from Arena Net and even fewer replies that indicate they are listening.

As a concrete example, moving reset from Friday evening to Saturday evening has been a total disaster for WvW participation. When they announced that change, the WvW community response was nearly unanimous in its opposition. Yet here we are, 6 weeks later, with no follow-up or prospect of a change.

I respect your contributions and participation and I understand your post and your point, but WvW players are very frustrated right now and I don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel.

If and when ArenaNet announces the outlines or details of their WvW rework — all they’ve said so far is that they’ve put a year of effort into it — I don’t think they will listen to player feedback on it.

Recent changes to WvW make it look as though they didn’t solicit the input of players like myself or like any of the WvW regulars I know.

How could you!!

in WvW

ArchonWing.9480

Hah. Let’s rephrase this.

I believe in innocent before being proven guilty. However, I hope most of you would at least agree that they are already guilty on any number of other counts. So my point has always been there’s reason to be angry, but there’s no reason to make up any more. You’ll pop a vessel or something.

And ya, I know this response is deserved although I personally don’t think responding with a lack of effort is justifiable even if they haven’t shown the same regards.

But why do you think I write smarmy and salty posts such as this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Potential-Reason-Player-Adaption-Unsupported/5834594

I’m also aware of the Friday night issue: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/The-State-of-Friday-Night-WvW

I don’t think you’re going to see anything so critical from any other FSP around these parts, and that’s for good reason. But I’m not accusatory at all even if I know whiteknighting makes the game worse, after all.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)