I LOVE PvE content in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

I don’t like toxic. Its done in a way that feels unintegrated/addon. But I LOVE the idea of integrating PvE and WvW (kind of like in other MMO) and with lore to go with it.

Here is an idea to make it more integrated.

How about, in EB, if we capture every point of one color (tower, sentry, etc..), the legendary defender at that spawn loses its invulnerability and becomes a level 100 champion. If we kill it then we will then be able to take the enemy asura gate to their Lions Arch. Once we are there, we can kill enemies at their home server and every NPC.

We can then do pvp in pve :-)

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

wat?

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

no

then it means w/e server has huge zerg will kill that defender and start to spwan camp so people can’t even leave wp…which is kind of happening already with well placed treb

keep your pve crap out of wvw

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

No, they have PvE zone’s for PvE. Let’s throw WvW into the PvE zones and see well that goes over.

in WvW

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

I think he’s suggesting the entire game enables player killing… L.A. would be a slaughter field.

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

The idea sounds fun but wouldn’t work. Half the invaders would end up in overflow. Now let us invade their Orr and that could be fun.

But yeah. Keep pve out of WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Oh, I wouldn’t mind the Toxic’s, if they weren’t IN the bloody Mercenary Camps. Put them somewhere off on the side, and I could happily ignore that they are in WvW. I finished doing them perfectly fine in PvE.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

I don’t like toxic. Its done in a way that feels unintegrated/addon. But I LOVE the idea of integrating PvE and WvW (kind of like in other MMO) and with lore to go with it.

Here is an idea to make it more integrated.

How about, in EB, if we capture every point of one color (tower, sentry, etc..), the legendary defender at that spawn loses its invulnerability and becomes a level 100 champion. If we kill it then we will then be able to take the enemy asura gate to their Lions Arch. Once we are there, we can kill enemies at their home server and every NPC.

We can then do pvp in pve :-)

Keep your day job.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

I think perhaps everyone is missing the sarcasm.

OP is saying he doesn’t want PvE kittening with our PvP.

in WvW

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

Brilliant post.
Those who took it seriously… not so brilliant.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

It’s hilarious when you can’t flip ogres/hylek because the Toxic mobs have killed too many of them and you have to sit there and wait for respawn.

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Troll post.

13and1

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Troll or not, masses need do speak!

IMO it doesnt make sense, can you guys imagine fighing some MOB spawn on RA , AB or HH….?

It’s like having a awfull popup where addblock dont work.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

No, they have PvE zone’s for PvE. Let’s throw WvW into the PvE zones and see well that goes over.

That would be awesome. All those PvE lootbags suddenly appearing on the horizon, slaying champions with their almighty #1 button, unaware of the thief sneaking up on them… oh glorious victory!!

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain