In Game WvW Mail for Polling +1 ANet

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Thank you. Had a number of guild mates ask what was up. Thank you for the addition. IMO there are a lot people that don’t normally use the forums that may be missing out in helping determine what direction WvW may be headed. Agree or disagree there is value in feedback. And having the note only go to people that are active in WvW, +2 from that side of it.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Yeah, I got the mail when I ranked up last night, I assume this is the system for it in order to determine if someone is active in wvw. Seems like a good ideea to me. ANet is going in a good direction when it comes to communication.

in WvW

Posted by: Dangus.6572

Dangus.6572

And I would like to thank Anet for constant feedback. It works much better than wall of silence which was used 1 year ago.

[Underworld][ZERK]

in WvW

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

Also have to agree that the in game mail when you complete a rank was a good idea.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

One of these days I’d like to see a “behind the music” about gw2
I mean, Tyler’s been here all along. Why is it just now all these great things are happening?

Was it really Colin? O.o

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Thank you. Had a number of guild mates ask what was up. Thank you for the addition. IMO there are a lot people that don’t normally use the forums that may be missing out in helping determine what direction WvW may be headed. Agree or disagree there is value in feedback. And having the note only go to people that are active in WvW, +2 from that side of it.

Absolutely, I also ran into a lot of people on TS that had no idea about what is being said and done, now they will. So this is a very welcome thing.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

I’d like to thank Arenanet for the hard work they’ve been putting into wvw lately. The in game mail looks like it worked out well with requirements of wvw rank 10+ and having to level in order to participate.

Seriously I was on the hate train for a while because of the almost non existent communication with us for the past 3 years. Now with the polls and Tyler and team actually reading the responding in the forums, hopefully they can rejuvenate wvw with our directional input of what’s more important to us at the moment.

It’s not going to be perfect and we need to cut them some slack on that, they’re implementing new systems, they’re listening to our feedback and tweaking things, and trying to move wvw into a good direction again.

I don’t know who was responsible for things before, I don’t want to bother blaming people, at this point I just want work done on our favorite mode of the game.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill