IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Jeheil.2516

Jeheil.2516

IoJ has alot to learn. Yesterday in Garrison we had simultaneous incursions from both our SBI and JQ neighbors on NE and NW gates. When they met in the middle they starred sternly at each other, a few handbags were thrown and then JQ left and SBI set about us.

When IoJ and JQ both broke into the bay and found ourselves setting up siege on either side of the bridge, IoJ attacked JQ, got the snot kicked out of us and in doing so probably helped SBI at our expense.

We need to play the long game a bit better.

Jeheil, IoJ, [uA] – Defender of Gazza’s watergate

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: TaCktiX.6729

TaCktiX.6729

Pretty exciting, but there’s a lot of weird stuff too…

I juts logged off after defending the Hills in JQ BL 3 times in a row against simultaneous attacks from SBI on south gate and JQ on north gate… Quite a weird timing once, but what’s the chance of that happening 3 times in 4 hours ?

Also quite weird how SBI made it in once and only entered trough the south gate to kill our north gate siege equipment then got out without even trying against the inner hills keep that had 0 defensive siege…

To me that says a lot about the kind of players in the opposition.

I’ll bite on this one. JQ’s main objective on their own borderlands should be to hit the weaker target keep, whichever server is putting up less defense, or if the orb is held by a keep that one. By pressuring the keeps they deflect attention away from any organized push on the northern towers or garrison. So it’s not atypical for them to be attacking it.

If SBI found it very easy to put southern pressure on you so that you’re less of a threat to their own northern aspirations, or if you held orb (don’t know if you did, but if you did then it’s VERY obvious why they’d attack), then it’s fairly obvious why they should do that.

Also note that this is Tier 1. There is at least one person on every single map who is staring at every single instance of crossed swords, especially orange ones. If either server consistently sees an attack that is Not Theirs at a location, they know that the opposite attack angle is likely not prepared to respond, and if it is it’ll be weaker for having to fend off the first attack. So the “tag-team” was very likely both teams seeing a weakpoint and attempting to exploit it. Good on you for making it not work.

As for SBI just leaving, did you check the map to see if a major attack was in progress on the other side of the map, or if stuff was getting taken by JQ? Clearing siege is always beneficial and doesn’t take long. Fighting in the lord’s room even without siege defense is a pain against any response by the enemy and takes very long. Very likely they cleared the siege that they could now that they could see it, then ported to spawn and responded to the attack over on the west side.

So no, SBI and JQ are not out to get you, not in an alliance, or any other such paranoid tripe. You were just the easier target. Welcome to 2v1s, welcome to Tier 1.

— TaCktiX
The Tough Love Critic (http://toughlovecritic.wordpress.com)
Tack Scylla, Tack, Morina Duathi

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: outdatedkero.5492

outdatedkero.5492

I do appalude IoJ this week has been great with you guys here, and you not only bring some great fights to the table but you fight with honor and humility!

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

I juts logged off after defending the Hills in JQ BL 3 times in a row against simultaneous attacks from SBI on south gate and JQ on north gate… Quite a weird timing once, but what’s the chance of that happening 3 times in 4 hours ?

Also quite weird how SBI made it in once and only entered trough the south gate to kill our north gate siege equipment then got out without even trying against the inner hills keep that had 0 defensive siege…

Yeah, definitely lots of weird things happening today. On SBI border about 15 minutes ago, the orb mysteriously disappeared from JQ’s keep and appeared in SBI’s keep. Some say spiderman did it, but I think it’s the ghost of halloween.

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

those things really have a mind of their own

some terrible idiot in [pre]

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: ParkTwig.9261

ParkTwig.9261

SBI exploit/hack orb in their own boarderland again….
From hills to garrison in seconds without any attack or damage.

Loose first place in points 2 days in, and gotta bring out them hacks!

First I am on SBI and was defending from the 30 JQ zerg at Woodhaven. Opened the map and questioned in map chat how we got that orb myself. Don’t point fingers at a whole server for one persons exploiting. Was done to us on red borderland over the weekend also. It happens… but nothing we can do about it after the fact.

Second, lets keep the hacking talk out and keep this to score updates.

JQ: 68184 +215
IoJ: 66864 +240
SBI: 66623 +240

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

those things really have a mind of their own

Well, I don’t think they have a mind of their own. It has to be the work of the Ghost of Halloween. SBI border has actually been relatively free of these “weird occurrences” until today. And as we know, today is start of the Shadow of the Mad King event. His 2nd in command, Ghost of Halloween must be out doing his thing and just happens to be helping SBI. That is why weird things are happening to orbs…

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: alphillyboy.2064

alphillyboy.2064

@parktwig: Yea, I noticed that too, but when some of our players started to bash on SBI, I told them that it was most likely not the work of any organized guild or the the server, just one individual that did that. I told them to just file a report and to stop it at that; we can’t really do anything about those things.

Anyways, some good fights overall. I was just about to get off because I’m super sleepy, that and some commanders came on so I just turned off my pin. Warmachine was on in numbers of 15+ in addition to another guild and zerg totalling 30+ players, we didn’t have the numbers so we went on the defensive and protected our keep. We had insta-queue for the last few hours, but I noticed the night crew starting to log on as I got off. Hopefully JQ can keep the points through the night.

Good luck guys.

Sylviandra [ESOL] – Jade Quarry

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

I <3 this match so much.

Very curious to see how the work week plays out now.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Grishnakk.9426

Grishnakk.9426

Thanks a ton to all servers this weekend – its been close, epic battles and overall a good atmosphere from all servers this weekend. This is how I hope WuvWuv is every week!

Hopefully this week things will stay tight and there will be competition and PvP every day and night to come.

Amorphis – Elementalist.
Grishnakk – Warrior.
TKG – JQQ Oceanic – www.fivefingerdiscount.org

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: outdatedkero.5492

outdatedkero.5492

Don’t know, having an orb hacked twice is bad for moral even in first place at the time. Was fine until then.

Anywho update.
JQ 69,148 +190
IOJ 67,782 +240
SBI 67,639 +265

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: reviso.8761

reviso.8761

The minute the orb “glitched” morale in sbi bl dropped significantly. Well get it back, so don’t expect many yaks getting into garrison.

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Asilion.9213

Asilion.9213

One of 2 things must end now because one will end or they both will:

1) Keep this thread free of hacking/exploit/accusations/flaming
2) This thread will be LOCKED just like the first one already was, and the MOD already promised would happen to this one if it continues.

IoJ has alot to learn. Yesterday in Garrison we had simultaneous incursions from both our SBI and JQ neighbors on NE and NW gates. When they met in the middle they starred sternly at each other, a few handbags were thrown and then JQ left and SBI set about us.

When IoJ and JQ both broke into the bay and found ourselves setting up siege on either side of the bridge, IoJ attacked JQ, got the snot kicked out of us and in doing so probably helped SBI at our expense.

We need to play the long game a bit better.

Well, think of it in these terms… if two sides assault the same objective held by a third party simultaneously, it is a race to see who claims it first. One side aggresses the other too much, and it turns into a bar brawl. These tend to get kicked out.

After all, you don’t break into a Cop’s backyard at the same time as another thief just to duke it out there with the floodlights on, right?

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Saerith.2015

Saerith.2015

I agree. Talking about hacking is pretty pointless because all 3 servers have accused the other 2 of hacking, and I’m sure all 3 servers have benefited from their own hackers ninjaing the orbs.

With that said, the WvW this weekend has been the best I’ve seen in over a month. I’ve really enjoyed it for the time it was even while I have to admit that JQ will probably pull ahead during the week because of the 24/7 coverage. What’s easily apparent is how well matched these three servers are when all servers can maintain a pretty solid 24/7 coverage.

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: DeadEyeCool.1675

DeadEyeCool.1675

I’ve had a lot of fun this weekend! After trolling the past matches, I was worried WvW would always be 1 sided snore fest. This weekend has been the exact opposite, close fought battles with all 3 realms neck and neck… sooooo much fun!

I’ve noticed that IoJ has been falling behind when we don’t have the coverage in some of the boderlands, mainly SBI borderlands. I look over, and see that we have no points on the map. I rush over, and find that there is no queue! Still we have been keeping up, but it has been an uphill battle…

I would like free transfers to remain available, just so I can be assured that I find a realm that has 100% coverage, and we are not losing just because we “don’t have the numbers”.

Other than that, great job Anet! Best game I’ve ever played, and highly addicting!

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

If anyone has screenshots and names of anyone from SBI utilizing any in game exploits, please PM me the information, I will be sure to post on the Stormbullf Isle forums and work with the GM of said guild and get a report in to Anet on said player. Should help keep the thread a lil’ cleaner, coming from the team leads, we don’t appreciate any form of exploitation from our server. Even a whisper of it on our forums gets moderated relatively quick.

Oh and here’s some scores from a lil’ bit ago, gg out there everyone.

Attachments:

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Eisenhart.7965

Eisenhart.7965

Based on how the pie fluctuates, it seems that the three servers are fairly equal, and each have this certain time of day when they are exceptionally stronger.

Then it balances out at a certain time range again.

Eisenhart Tor | Legion of the Aguila, Isle of Janthir
“My mind is my battlefield and sanctuary.
My weapon is conviction and perseverance is my shield.”

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Hammie.4952

Hammie.4952

To the SBI guys in the IoJ borderlands, hats off. I had so much fun skirmishing with you guys, started out with just two SBI sniping yaks, brought guards and reinforcements to yaks, kept fighting a good 3-4 times before guarding the steps of EH, then SBI sent in reinforcements, since then a back and forth battle for Astralholme.

To that guardian and warrior that started it all, salutations and kudos to the both of you, great pair

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: OmegaAngel.2653

OmegaAngel.2653

@ParkTwig

While I do not have any leadership status for the JQ server as a whole, if you have any evidence of Firebat [FIRE] members doing these things please let me know. I think I can safely speak for our leader when I say that we do not condone nor tolerate the use of exploits in our guild.

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

All match-ups should be this way. It should be close, and fought out through the week. It’s been a lot of fun during the weekend, though it’s sort of exhausting!

To IoJ: We’re not double-teaming you, I swear! I think most of JQ would rather have relations with an enemy legendary defender than help SBI in any way How are you guys liking t1 btw?

I seriously feel like this match could go to any one of us. It’s going to be whomever gets their crap together and keeps it together.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: yertle.5837

yertle.5837

JQ outmanned in Eternal Battleground :O

Heard rumors JQ guilds went to SoR?

(sorry about bm in mapchat, they did retake eventually.)

Attachments:

Acenn (Thief)
also L80 Ele/Necro/Mesmer
IoJ

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: theeagleeye.7693

theeagleeye.7693

I thoroughly enjoyed the long battle we had in SBI Borderland (I think) for the Garrison. We fought valiantly to repel JQ at the eastern wall, and SBI at the west. For a few occasions, we thought we were going to lose it, since we were driven to the inner keep. Suddenly, all three factions were nuking each other inside. It was so crazy! Hated that we had to shuttle back and forth to repel SBI and JQ. It’s almost as if you wanted to tire us from going to the left, then to the right, then to the left, then to the right again. lol

Some must fight, so that all may be free!

Fort Aspenwood

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

Score Update, gz to all the three factions

Attachments:

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Its 9am est. Score update anyone?

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Iojs worst time is around now I believe, thanks for the update!

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

Its amazing how this morning, the guild i am in did a full assault on IoJ and managed to reclaim the entire area. Then after eating some food and spending some time in a very static Eternal Battlegrounds, IoJ BL is pretty much decimated.

I’ve seen some great things so far, but I still wonder if the winners tend to be the one who hold the most coverage in the 24 hour cycle. Earlier I think JQ had Outmanned Buff on, while we were trying to fortify and defend our keeps (Im in IoJ.) This is proven anytime most of one server sleeps, they lose their stuff in minutes that took hours to acquire.

This isn’t just in Tier-1, but it happens in all tiers, all servers.

At least this time around we aren’t winning by 400K points. It was putting a big stain in IoJ, because we prefer to earn our kills and victories.

A lot of us at IoJ love the fact we finally are in the fight of our lives. We aren’t demoralized or anything. In fact we are curious, encouraged at trying out new things.

We are having the most fun in WvW (win or lose) than we have ever had in weeks. Thanks so far SBI and JQ!

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Winterchill.7156

Winterchill.7156

This is the most epic WvW match up so far. I actually ended up testing out different skill combinations in WvW instead of the usual sPvP everytime i get the chance to play GW2 after work… the score is always so close that I felt I should contribute to the war effort in every bit I can.

Moving forward, the winning server/world deserves to be rewarded by ANET!! – Just kidding… (well half actually ;p)

IGN: Demons Edge
Class: Mesmer
Server: IoJ

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: yertle.5837

yertle.5837

If nothing else, it was a fun weekend.

SBI and JQ currently fighting over who will cap anzalias as SBI trebs it down from SM

edit: Anzalias continues to fly under the red flag!

Attachments:

Acenn (Thief)
also L80 Ele/Necro/Mesmer
IoJ

(edited by yertle.5837)

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

I just want to say this has been the perfect match up. This is how 1v1v1 T1 matches should be like.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

It has been an amazing match so far. I still don’t quite understand what has changed to make things so even. Just last week JQ was stomping tier 1. Did they lose a bunch of people and SBI and IoJ get a bunch?

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

JQ strong communities and small active guilds. Got a boost in population after beating the old TA dominated HoD.

SBI was T1 server, but got a boost post TA collapse. They got TA’s night crew guildso they are tougher to cap at night now.

IoJ just came out of no where and putting up a fight. They are truly a T1 worthy server if they can keep up this introduction into the big rank. Kind of lucky JQ and SBI tend to go at each other more.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: zoobaby.7804

zoobaby.7804

To even imply JQ and SBI have any sort of truce or understanding is an absolute joke. Any active player from either side will tell you they hate each other.

SBI native and Altoholic
[Rage] Smelly Tree Sap — Band Camp Babe — Bannned Character--Spooner

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

zoobaby.7804

JQ strong communities and small active guilds. Got a boost in population after beating the old TA dominated HoD.

SBI was T1 server, but got a boost post TA collapse. They got TA’s night crew guildso they are tougher to cap at night now.

IoJ just came out of no where and putting up a fight. They are truly a T1 worthy server if they can keep up this introduction into the big rank. Kind of lucky JQ and SBI tend to go at each other more.

Saying JQ got a “boost” is putting it mildly. (see threads on last weeks match ups and server transfers)

SBI and IoJ have also appeared to gain from the collapse of TA, but not like JQ. Both IoJ and SBI have always been strong in W3. Think you’re right that SBI gained more Oceanic coverage and possibly IoJ as well.

Either that or IoJ is just capitalizing on the hate between JQ and SBI.

By the way, how were queues on JQ and IoJ? On SBI, had insta-pops on borderlands most times Saturday and Sunday. A few out-manned buffs as well.

/SBI native

SBI native and Altoholic

(edited by zoobaby.7804)

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: ClickJ.6287

ClickJ.6287

Attachments:

SBI Azshara [DD]
Cloned – Lv.80 Mesmser
Clickj – Lv.80 Guardian

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Ioj for the most part was clogged from fri-sun. Sun morning till around 2pm est there were no ques. I wasn’t on sunday night so not sure after 3pm est how the ques were

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

By the way, how were queues on JQ and IoJ? On SBI, had insta-pops on borderlands most times Saturday and Sunday. A few out-manned buffs as well.

/SBI native

I would guess 45-90 minute long on JQ for the times I had to queue up.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
ยป My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

zoobaby.7804

Interesting. I should amend the SBI no queues were in the morning to late afternoon Pacific time on the JQ and IoJ borderlands. I didn’t check EB or SBI borderlands.

SBI native and Altoholic

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: mangarrage.1062

mangarrage.1062

JQ is having less and less queues normally 4am est-12pm est there isn’t queues ever but like 7pm est-3am could be a pretty long wait
However last night at 9pm est we had instant queues on 2 maps

Early mornings like 6am est we could easily have an outmanned buff

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Considering how tight this match up has been all weekend I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the reasonable length of queues in the red & blue borderlands. I don’t even bother to queue up for EB until I am already in a WvW map (it feels like you get way more pops when moving between WvW maps but that might be just because you are not standing around waiting for them to come up) . I saw some queues less than 5 minutes on Sunday evening but I’ve also been learning the best hours in the day to hit limited queues and trying to adjust my playtimes to match up when possible.

Hopefully Mad King craziness doesn’t make this match too lopsided for anyone as it has been really fun thus far. Good work all around! Cheers!

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Xeeron.9254

Xeeron.9254

Funny really. When HoD was dominating, everyone and their mother demanded a JQ-SBI-ET match, because it would be the most even one.

Now we have JQ-SBI-IoJ, and it is the best WvW match since the 1 week matches started.

- Xeeron

Xeeron – Strike Force

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

This. Match. Is. AWESOME!

Seriously. SBI weighing in and I had a wonderful time in WvW this weekend. Bring it with all you got, everyone! This is the way it should be.

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: Thwomp.3912

Thwomp.3912

This has been my favorite matchup hands down. Only thing that put me off was yesterday when JQ was trebing Longview, and SBI came and took out our trebs from the back as we were fighting IoJ; rather then attempting Cliffside, which would of yielded a better result then being wiped out and getting no towers.

Either way, awesomeness is all I can say about this matchup, some intense fights, and nail biting going on.

BG – Faboose – Ranger
BG – Thwompp – Elly
BG – Thwomp Jr – Warrior

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: CharliePrince.2071

CharliePrince.2071

Hopefully Mad King craziness doesn’t make this match too lopsided for anyone as it has been really fun thus far. Good work all around! Cheers!

for me, personally, this match is already over and thankful for the past 3 days which has been amazing

:) just waiting for the Halloween event tbh, as crazy as i am about wuvwuv

it’s all about priorities

Something wicked this way comes > wuvwuv

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: FoxxGen.9423

FoxxGen.9423

What an awesome match! Another SBI faithful checking in.

And great job cleaning up the thread folks! It is clear even T1 servers hack, and every single server has had a hacker so that should be left at that. Lets keep our thread clean, report any hackers to their guild/server and ANet, and lets have some good old heart to heart in here.

Amazing fights! Everything does seem so evenly matched. To explain a few things:

JQ: Still has a massive queue, cannot explain why it seemed to have dropped this past weekend. It appears some folks got tired of the 24/7 queue process and transferred off. That would be my only explanation. That, or we have the group of bandwagoners moving to either SBI or IoJ as they see JQ putting up a fight but not clearly dominating like they did last weekend.

IoJ: You guys have really and truly become something different. In T2 it was a utter slaughter. Somehow (I have no idea, but keep doing it!) you guys transformed yourselves into a well oiled well organized machine and it shows. You guys are T1 material for sure, going to give any server a run for their money. Keep up the great work!

SBI: To explain, we did gain some people. Not sure from where, but our coverage has been outstanding. All of that and still no queue. Every server seems to have leveled out and improved some as of late.

Lets keep the good times rolling!

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: sachiel.8051

sachiel.8051

Thanks to the people that caught and reported the JQ hackers. Get them the hell off our server and out of the game.

Otherwise, this matchup has been epic. Good fighting on all sides.

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: brogarn.8723

brogarn.8723

While I agree with the Best Match EVAH! sentiment, enough of that already. Gimme scores, people! What else am I supposed to be doing here at work? :P

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

score update by this afternoon

Attachments:

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: brogarn.8723

brogarn.8723

Thanks! Looks like IoJ has some work to do tonight.

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Thanks for the updates (however all they make me want to do is obtain random sickness and go home early) Anyways, ioj should be picking up again. I’m quite impressed on how we faired during the day today. We may be 4k points behind but compared to a couple weeks ago that’s kitten good. You can bet us jantharians will be bringing the heat tonight sbi/jq ;D

IoJ-SBI-JQ-10/19

in WvW

Posted by: mangarrage.1062

mangarrage.1062

JQ does not have a massive queue and I would love for people on JQ to talk about their queues rather then people not on the server
We had heavy queues at primetime Friday and primetime Sat. Alot of Sunday we had no queues or very short ones (15min) and even prime time sunday 9pm est as an example we had no que on 2 maps
We lost 3 organized guilds last week and in return got coat tailers
We were a machine the last 2 weeks and now we are kinda just breezing along. I hope we can get it together in the next couple days