JQ 3 easy weeks in schedule, SOR 1 and BG 1?

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

The only ones who think taking first would be tarnished are the sore losers….BG (ICOA).

If you think that a 30% easier draw in a competitive season is a good thing then I take it you’re WvWing for chests, finishers and AP?

The match-ups were decided by Anet. Not JQ. JQ shouldn’t feel their effort was tarnished because of something beyond their control.

Don’t expect you to understand that.

I don’t remember BG or SoR complaining when they threw matches to get a better match-up the last time Anet made changes to WvW.

But this is the forums where everyone plays the victim.

Take off the tinfoil hats, it doesn’t suit you.

Of course, you don’t expect me to “understand that”. But lets put your expectations and comprehension of my argument up against what I’ve posted in this thread:

In this season, BG and SOR play other top-half servers 6 times, JQ 4 times. That’s a 30% easier draw for the top server. JQ could split games against BG/SoR and still come out on top by dint of their assured wins against the lower half.

Of course, this isn’t JQ’s fault. It’s the hand they were dealt.

I’ve bolded the relevant bit to aid your reading.

This ties into what I’ve actually argued for and you’ve argued against. That JQ should be arguing on this forum for a redraw to make an even playing field. So, I think you’re wrong in your saying that “JQ shouldn’t feel their effort was tarnished because of something beyond their control.”

Of course they should. If you win a competition in which your competitors were starting 2 wins behind you then you should have the honesty and insight to admit that the win was not a pure one.

And I’d argue that the draw isn’t “out of their control”. If JQ posters, such as yourself, cared about competitive WvW then you’d be on here asking for a redraw, asking for the win to be put back into your control. Regardless of the result, you then can claim that you tried.

I’ve said in this thread that JQ can win S1 on its merits, I find it puzzling that JQ posters don’t appear to believe the same.

Sorry but if either BG or SoR had some perceived advantage they wouldn’t be posting that Anet needs to redo the new league.

They would be saying suck it up and deal with it.

There is a foul smell coming from your soap box.

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

I find it funny that JQ has been blamed and victimized from something we didnt even do. The draw is Anet’s decision and its beyond our control. We getting blamed for not asking for redraw? Please don’t be naive and hypocrite, as if you would do it if that happens to you. Blaming us will only make you look like sore losers

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

(edited by Diehard.1432)

in WvW

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Sorry but if either BG or SoR had some perceived advantage they wouldn’t be posting that Anet needs to redo the new league.

You may be right about how two entire servers would react in a situation that hasn’t happened.

Or you may just be trying to deflect from what you’re not doing in an actual situation by accusing others of the same behavour in a hypothetical.

And, for the record, I don’t have a soapbox, I’m just the mirror to your Dorian Grey.

in WvW

KeeZee.7312

You may be right about how two entire servers would react in a situation that hasn’t happened.

Or you may just be trying to deflect from what you’re not doing in an actual situation by accusing others of the same behavour in a hypothetical.

And, for the record, I don’t have a soapbox, I’m just the mirror to your Dorian Grey.

You could take your arguments to Anet since they created the issue, naw…..lets just 2v1 and put the odds in our favor.

You are going on about Anet giving JQ an advantage but you have no issues with the 2v1 to get an advantage…..interesting.

Someone is talking out of both sides of their mouth.

At his point JQ will not take first, but since BG was the first to QQ….

Congrats on the win SoR.

Let JQ be the ones to decide.

in WvW

Cuddlepie.8109

You could take your arguments to Anet since they created the issue, naw…..lets just 2v1 and put the odds in our favor.

You are going on about Anet giving JQ an advantage but you have no issues with the 2v1 to get an advantage…..interesting.

Congrats on the win SoR.

I’m trying to work out how you think ….

“You could take your arguments to Anet since they created the issue.”

We have. This is why the thread was created. You’re the one who seems to believe that JQ should be entitled to an easy S1 win.

“You have no issues with the 2v1 to get an advantage…..interesting.”

I’ve pointed this out before. WvW is 3 sided by ANet’s design – it’s a balancing mechanism. In a 3 sided contest, 2 will tend to focus 1 for substantial periods. That relationship may change. This is both a reflection of math and strategy. Still, you’ve made clear that you want to keep a 2 win advantage simply because of the draw – balance isn’t one of your priorities is it?

“Someone is talking out of both sides of their mouth.”

Hmmm …. a potential point, if you understand what this phrase means (saying different things to different people about the same subject) and use it appropriately. Instead, my arguments have been consistent across position, subject, and audience. I apologise if they are hard to understand and will summarize again:

1. S1 should have an even playing field.
2. ANet should redo the draw.
3. JQ posters who value competition should support this.

“Congrats on the win SoR.”

And herein lies the perfect illustration of this thread’s point. SoR may win this week, especially if JQ people give up like you seem to be doing, but the point is that one of JQ’s extra matches against the low coverage servers will neutralize this. JQ would still be one win up.

And yet, somehow, this upsets you?

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Totally agreed that the matchup schedule is kinda bullkitten. Dunno who come up with an idea of 7 matches with a random factor? JQ definitely get a much easier matchup handed. Yes it doesnt guarantee JQ’s going to win because it’s also depend on BG/SoR but they definitely gain upper hand miles away due to how the matchup made.

Most of the league in this world has a fixed system where everybody gotta meet each other. If 7 matches dont work for you and for us, make it more Anet.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Look at how mad you tier1 nerds are. This is what happens when you care about PPT. Keep on being bad at PvP and good at PvD/PvS t1. Since JQ will clearly win you should show up to fight clubs and go roaming, oh wait nvm what am I saying, that would require you to be away from zergs and siege.

dude posting on internet game forums calling other people nerds. Just wanted to point this out.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Congrats on the win SoR.

It’s only monday and you are already calling a SoR win? lol
In these first couple days i’ve seen all 3 servers get a hard 2v1 push against them.

in WvW

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

Please adjust the schedule, the entire reason for the leagues was a healthy competition between ALL servers, and to introduce more players into the WVW environment. I understand that Blackgate has slim chances in taking first due to our coverage gaps, and could care less about some special finisher. I just want a very healthy competition between the TOP 3 (JQ/BG/SOR) [Sorry 4, 5 ,6, and no offense, but we all know how many more players that top 3 have and how strong their coverages are]

For the love of kittens Anet, can you please fix the Gold schedule so the crybaby T1 players can stop wasting forum space with this garbage? The rest of us need this space for complaints about perplexity runes, queue times, and noobs interfering with our game mode.

aZn
~Maguuma~

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Everyone knows the real T1 match up is JQ, ET and HoD.

Just give them that for 7 weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

With a more equal schedule:
- BG and SoR have equal footing towards winning the league
- BG and SoR have more opportunities to take a break during the league.
- JQ gets fewer boring matches, as many JQ have complained about
- JQ doesn’t get focused as much when it’s BG-SoR-JQ.
- The winner of the league means something.

With the current schedule:
- ???

Seriously, if anyone has actual arguments in favour of the current schedule, I’d love to hear them.

in WvW

Posted by: azureazure.5381

azureazure.5381

Wow, JQ is in such an overwhelmingly good position to win the first season. They only have to put in 4 weeks of hard work instead of six. Why are you playing favorites anet? Why even bother to make a laggy queued league that already has a winner from the get go? Are you trying to get people to delete the game so that you can manage your sub par, lag infested, under managed wvw servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

It does not mean anything in the first place. This is a 6 team bracket with a massive population imbalance with half the servers.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Confused that this hasn’t seen a red name acknowledgement….

in WvW

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

Confused that this hasn’t seen a red name acknowledgement….

Maybe they’re busy selling Halloween costumes

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

SoR and BG trolls complaining they don’t the the chance to double team JQ through the first season. Poor servers will have to fight each other….makes me laugh my kitten off…keep qq’ing LOL

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

in WvW

Sreoom.3690

…so that’s where kitten comes from!

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

With a more equal schedule:
- BG and SoR have equal footing towards winning the league
- BG and SoR have more opportunities to take a break during the league.
- JQ gets fewer boring matches, as many JQ have complained about
- JQ doesn’t get focused as much when it’s BG-SoR-JQ.

With the current schedule:
- ???

Seriously, if anyone has actual arguments in favour of the current schedule, I’d love to hear them.

This!

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

SoR and BG trolls complaining they don’t the the chance to double team JQ through the first season. Poor servers will have to fight each other….makes me laugh my kitten off…keep qq’ing LOL

The 2v1 JQQ is getting hilarious.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Does not seem all that hard to understand. JQ loves to pick on the T2 Servers. Cause when the face BG and SOR they lose. “Its always a double team. Always. We always play awesome. So when we lose it was because we were double teamed”

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

in WvW

Sreoom.3690

Does not seem all that hard to understand. JQ loves to pick on the T2 Servers. Cause when the face BG and SOR they lose. “Its always a double team. Always. We always play awesome. So when we lose it was because we were double teamed”

So why are the biggest complainers BG and SoR? If y’all are so big and bad, schedule means nuthin….JQ is in third at this moment…but only by less than 10,000…and that is with both y’all pressing us on all fronts…y’all skared?

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

in WvW

Kincaidia.3192

I feel like the JQ people posting really haven’t digested the original intent of the topic.

And they sound like 13 year old boys. Oh well.

in WvW

Cuddlepie.8109

So why are the biggest complainers BG and SoR? If y’all are so big and bad, schedule means nuthin….JQ is in third at this moment…but only by less than 10,000…and that is with both y’all pressing us on all fronts…y’all skared?

Last night in EB, with KnT commanding, BG and JQ double teamed SoR for several hours. All of SoR’s turf was reset to paper, and the other two servers played pass the parcel with PPT. Why? Because it made strategic sense to do so at the time.

How do I know? I was there.

Why did it end? JQ got their late night zerg on and decided that they didn’t need BG’s help anymore. Guess what? It made strategic sense to do so.

2v1 is part of what passes for a week’s meta. It ain’t Mittani-level scheming but a good commander will try to engineer a 2v1 when necessary. If you don’t understand this, you haven’t grasped an essential element of WvW.

(edited by Cuddlepie.8109)

in WvW

Posted by: Goel.9127

Goel.9127

I don’t understand why the schedule was made this way, but oh well. Will be a blast regardless.

In weeks 2, 3 & 4 for JQ, week 5 for SoR and week 6 for BG, the 2 T2 servers would be smart to straight up 2v1 the T1 server unless the T1 is behind 10k points or more, and worry about fighting each other after that. T2 may upset someone if they’re smart about it and don’t weaken each other too much.

Wouldn’t blame them at all for doing that, it is a legit tactic (somewhat same tactic BG and SoR have with JQ this week).

80 Guardian
Founder, “Free Buff Movement” [BUFF], BG

in WvW

Posted by: Reiko.1560

Reiko.1560

I like how nobody in this thread gives a kitten that it’s 7 hard weeks for Mag and SoS. Cry me a river and get over yourselves.

in WvW

I like how nobody in this thread gives a kitten that it’s 7 hard weeks for Mag and SoS. Cry me a river and get over yourselves.

Because no one cares.

We’re talking about Tier 1, here. Not the non-T1 servers in Gold league. If people wanted to see them, they’d have stacked those servers, not these three. But they did stack these three, and now they want them to actually fight each other most of the time for the next 7 weeks. Simple, no?

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

The only servers that really matter in gold league is JQ/SoR/BG.

We all know you don’t have the population that the T1 do. If more came to the other gold servers, it would mean something.

If populations were spread evenly, it would matter. ANet doesn’t release those numbers so people go to the servers that they know have an actual WvW population that has an actual chance at winning gold league.

We all stacked servers because we didn’t want to loose just because we were not able to fill a map. Then the default winner would be population. BG/JQ/SoR all have about equal populations, stronger in others but can be made up in other hours when the other server are weaker to your stronger time zone.

You guys could do with more people. Any server less than T1 will get blown out by T1. We know TC doesn’t have the kind of coverage that T1 servers have and gets stomped when paired with them. They are like T1 light. Great taste, less filling.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

(edited by CreativeAnarchy.6324)

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Last time we played BG they complained we were totally stacked and even didn’t show up in the matchup and took their break.
TC was much better than BG last matchup.

I’m fine if Anet resets the league and make a fairer schedule. But I don’t have to be a seer to know BG will be complaing again, when they come 2nd or 3rd because of:
- the other server is stacked
- they 2v1 us
- we lost our main commander
- all the pve guys queued our maps

Complaingate will always find a reason to complain.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Oooooo, JQQ thinks others complain more than them.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in WvW

Posted by: Ethurian.3751

Ethurian.3751

I’m fine if Anet resets the league and make a fairer schedule.

We’ve got the green light guys. Thank goodness we finally received approval.

That’s a Bingo.
Sine Pari

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Oooooo, JQQ thinks others complain more than them.

Truth hurts?

[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

Because no one cares.

We’re talking about Tier 1, here. Not the non-T1 servers in Gold league. If people wanted to see them, they’d have stacked those servers, not these three. But they did stack these three, and now they want them to actually fight each other most of the time for the next 7 weeks. Simple, no?

No one cares about Tier 1 either, except for the bandwagoning jags. You guys got dealt the same crappy hand that so many other servers were dealt. You’re not special, your servers aren’t special, and you don’t deserve any more fairness than the rest of the servers who are in equally crappy situations. Seriously, get over it.

aZn
~Maguuma~

in WvW

Serkz.3140

Because no one cares.

I will add that Blackgate is the least stacked out of the 3. Yet we hold up well due to the commitment of our guilds and commanders. It’s the best server to be in for those who are bloodthirsty for battles.

in WvW

Posted by: LostInSmoke.2590

LostInSmoke.2590

Not only does JQ get more easier weeks, they get more purely easy weeks. SoR’s only easy week, we still go up against TC.

JQ has weeks where they only have to play against SoS and Mag. No offense to those servers, but that is a total bye week, where they will get first place both weeks, with no effort.

This entire season is tainted. If JQ ends up winning (and they are likely too) It won’t be because of any skill on their part, but because whoever did WvW schedules don’t understand anything about WvW and gave JQ 10+ free points.

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Not only does JQ get more easier weeks, they get more purely easy weeks. SoR’s only easy week, we still go up against TC.

JQ has weeks where they only have to play against SoS and Mag. No offense to those servers, but that is a total bye week, where they will get first place both weeks, with no effort.

This entire season is tainted. If JQ ends up winning (and they are likely too) It won’t be because of any skill on their part, but because whoever did WvW schedules don’t understand anything about WvW and gave JQ 10+ free points.

Noted. Anything else?

[VaL]

in WvW

Serkz.3140

This is from last year during the infancy of WvW.

Tiers were set up for a reason and one of them is prevent match-ups like these.

I’d say probably all of JQs battles sans BG and SoR will look similar to these.

Attachments:

in WvW

Because no one cares.

No one cares about Tier 1 either, except for the bandwagoning jags. You guys got dealt the same crappy hand that so many other servers were dealt. You’re not special, your servers aren’t special, and you don’t deserve any more fairness than the rest of the servers who are in equally crappy situations. Seriously, get over it.

Except everyone does care.

See various threads.

And the proposed changes that balance T1 servers balance the rest of the Gold League servers as well. It doesn’t matter how special we are, or what we deserve. If ANet can make Leagues better for people, then they should. The fact that you’re stuck with us means you actually don’t want the schedule to be made more fair? Petty.

in WvW

Kincaidia.3192

Yay for fixed matches! Half makes me want to transfer to TC to throw my weight behind them for a win against JQ.

Hopefully whoever goes up against JQ from T2 has the sense to 2v1 that like your mom.

in WvW

KeeZee.7312

Fixed matches……like when you sat in TS with SoR to coordinate against JQ?
Or when you had “Backdoorbanker” on SoR feeding you info on Choo, or when he was copy/pasting all their builds onto the Icoa website

Just give it a break and try not to stress yourself too much.

in WvW

Posted by: Killswitch.7496

Killswitch.7496

Still no red post about this. It makes me sad that the developers have absolutely no clue about their wvwvw community and its showing clearly now more then ever. Anyone who has bothered to play a BG/JQ/SOR match up knows that BG and JQ loves to double team, since all they care about is a shinny metal next to their name in standing at the end of it all.

Hell they have been doing it since last night, even sitting on voice coms and talking to one another (how do I know? because I just moved from Black gate since what your doing makes me sick), making sure to attack anything SoR may hold when an opposite servers holding is being pressured. Yet refusing to attack each other even when t1. Ironic that JQ has magically popped to the top of the PPT over the past 24 hours despite not being able to hold their own all week. Its saddens me that after JQ paying so many guilds to come over, an honest matchup between these three servers will never happen and Blackgate is allowing it, and now any decent wvwer on either one of these servers will have their name tarnished because of pathetic tactics like these.

Sor is the only decent t1 server left, they have yet to come crawling to BG asking for help, and I would know if they did, so don’t point fingers because they can stand on their own two feet and fight. Its a shame I didn’t move earlier to help them.

I guess you get what you pay for though.

(edited by Killswitch.7496)

in WvW

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

Except everyone does care.

See various threads.

And the proposed changes that balance T1 servers balance the rest of the Gold League servers as well. It doesn’t matter how special we are, or what we deserve. If ANet can make Leagues better for people, then they should. The fact that you’re stuck with us means you actually don’t want the schedule to be made more fair? Petty.

No. We don’t care whether the schedule is fair or not. We don’t care that we are going to lose. We want fights. We are just amused that your dolyak finishing move has engendered so much whining.

Lol sad bandwagoners, I wouldn’t join your server if you paid me. At any moment I can log on, run into WvW and find some fights, it’s absolutely awesome for us! You guys reek of suck even if you do have a higher population.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

in WvW

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Because no one cares.

Actually the OP was complaining specifically about the outcome of leagues and how they believe JQ has an easier path to victory, rather than about wanting to fight JQ for additional “gudfights”:

Not sure why JQ gets week 2 3 and 4 without SoR or BG, and SOR only gets week 5 and BG week 6 with out the two other teir 1 servers.

With points going to first place, and a guaranteed win for any Tier 1 server fighting two Tier 2 servers, it will give JQ 3 guaranteed wins worth of points.

So the Mag and SoS comment is perfectly valid. Mag and SoS are in this league with absolutely 0% chance to win and yet aren’t kittening at ALL because they’re just happy to have outnumbered fights.

So, as someone from Mag, I would kindly ask you to shove your complaints as far up your colon as possible because we couldn’t care less whether you have to try harder than JQ to get 1st. All of the T1 servers are way overbloated with keyboard turning bandwagoners anyway, and each of the T1 servers win simply by throwing maximum bodies possible at any problems they encounter in WvW.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in WvW

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

Yeah, SoS, Mags, and TC have NO chance of winning the gold league. The gold league is, and has always been, a fight between JQ SOR and Blackgate. To hear you guys whine about “JQ has too many easy weeks” is laughable. We aren’t complaining about how we have no chance to win.

in WvW

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Wait a minute, I was told we would win.

in WvW

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

You were lied to.

in WvW

Posted by: Grove.2835

Grove.2835

Still no red post about this. It makes me sad that the developers have absolutely no clue about their wvwvw community and its showing clearly now more then ever. Anyone who has bothered to play a BG/JQ/SOR match up knows that BG and JQ loves to double team, since all they care about is a shinny metal next to their name in standing at the end of it all.

Hell they have been doing it since last night, even sitting on voice coms and talking to one another (how do I know? because I just moved from Black gate since what your doing makes me sick), making sure to attack anything SoR may hold when an opposite servers holding is being pressured. Yet refusing to attack each other even when t1. Ironic that JQ has magically popped to the top of the PPT over the past 24 hours despite not being able to hold their own all week. Its saddens me that after JQ paying so many guilds to come over, an honest matchup between these three servers will never happen and Blackgate is allowing it, and now any decent wvwer on either one of these servers will have their name tarnished because of pathetic tactics like these.

Sor is the only decent t1 server left, they have yet to come crawling to BG asking for help, and I would know if they did, so don’t point fingers because they can stand on their own two feet and fight. Its a shame I didn’t move earlier to help them.

You haven’t been in T1 or on BG long have you? Besides your first sentence nothing you wrote is near the truth. For months and month Sor and Jq have 2v1’d BG far far far more often than BG taking part in a 2v1.
SOR and BG have a rivalry from like last year, way before many of the players they fight against even came to the servers. I was blown away at how strong the hate SOR has towards BG was when I first xfered. All this time I have been involved in maybe a handful of favorable 2v1 situations, where Its been near constant 2v1 against BG.
Former Guild mates from SoR now have leadership roles on jq and sor guilds, and they coordinate 2v1 kitten often as well. So ya…

in WvW

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Sure it is, it would work like this:

Week 1: JQ SOR BG (like now)

Week 2: JQ SOR = Easy week for BG

Week 3: JQ BG = Easy week for SOR

Week 4: SOR BG = Easy Week for JQ

Week 5: JQ SOR = Easy week for BG

Week 6: JQ BG = Easy week for SOR

Week 7: SOR BG = Easy Week for JQ

There, two easy weeks a piece.

Both my proposed schedules give Tier 1 servers an EQUAL number of easy weeks.

Either one is perfectly fine, but you cannot be giving out free points.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out these two schedules are the ONLY way we have equal competition.

I’d appreciate something like this, but put SoR/bg/jq at the end, not the start. More epic final week.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I play on SoS.

Speaking for myself;

I am perfectly happy to play vs 1 or 2 of the T1 servers each and every week, if it allows the draw to be redone in a fair manner for the three servers who actually stand a chance of winning.

IMHO, Winning due to a faulty draw would be a terrible feeling.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Because no one cares.

Actually the OP was complaining specifically about the outcome of leagues and how they believe JQ has an easier path to victory, rather than about wanting to fight JQ for additional “gudfights”:

Not sure why JQ gets week 2 3 and 4 without SoR or BG, and SOR only gets week 5 and BG week 6 with out the two other teir 1 servers.

With points going to first place, and a guaranteed win for any Tier 1 server fighting two Tier 2 servers, it will give JQ 3 guaranteed wins worth of points.

So the Mag and SoS comment is perfectly valid. Mag and SoS are in this league with absolutely 0% chance to win and yet aren’t kittening at ALL because they’re just happy to have outnumbered fights.

So, as someone from Mag, I would kindly ask you to shove your complaints as far up your colon as possible because we couldn’t care less whether you have to try harder than JQ to get 1st. All of the T1 servers are way overbloated with keyboard turning bandwagoners anyway, and each of the T1 servers win simply by throwing maximum bodies possible at any problems they encounter in WvW.

“Gold League shouldn’t be balanced further because we’re going to lose anyway, even though I entered Gold Leauge to fight outnumbered.”

Makes sense.

in WvW

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

You haven’t been in T1 or on BG long have you? Besides your first sentence nothing you wrote is near the truth. For months and month Sor and Jq have 2v1’d BG far far far more often than BG taking part in a 2v1.
SOR and BG have a rivalry from like last year, way before many of the players they fight against even came to the servers. I was blown away at how strong the hate SOR has towards BG was when I first xfered. All this time I have been involved in maybe a handful of favorable 2v1 situations, where Its been near constant 2v1 against BG.
Former Guild mates from SoR now have leadership roles on jq and sor guilds, and they coordinate 2v1 kitten often as well. So ya…

I agree and appreciate your awareness on this matter. I took 3 months off from the game but the JQ SoR vs BG arrangement has been going on since the first quarter of this year.

I’m not in BG but for some odd reason, I’m rooting for them to win. I’m aware that they are the least stacked and recipient of harsh criticism but they still fight and come out strong. Their core community seem to never give up and that to me is admirable.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster