Jade Quarry - 24/7 WvW Needs EU/Oceanics!

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Q:

Looking for a new WvW home?

Were excited to announce Jade Quarry is open for new guild transfers! We have a dynamic community that offers full guilds’ integrated support though our official forums and teamspeak! If your guild is looking for an absolute stable, dynamic, competitive WvW server to call home, look no further! Contact any one of the guild leaders and we can sit down and discuss about our server prospects and what we can offer you!

• Don’t miss out on this opportunity !
  • Why Wait? Join the WvW community you’ve been searching for and what your guild deserves!
  • We are in high demand for EU guilds! NO ques during YOUR primetime!

Considering Jade Quarry (NA)

• Longest standing Tier 1 WvW server (24 Weeks)
  • Serverwide Offical Forums
  • Serverwide community teamspeak
  • Full WvW coverage (NA/EU/Oceanic)
  • No Ques Oceanic/EU Primetime! (10~min NA Prime)
  • Weekly leaders meeting
  • Authentic founding WvW guild basis (since beta)
  • An influence kickstart contribution for new/transfusing guilds

Listed below are some of the many guilds that make Jade Quarry WvW possible!

• Please post your guild prospects below if your guild is unlisted!

Disclaimer: This is not an alliance just a representation of some of the guilds on the server who take part in WvW.

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

A:

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

More guild listings soon to come

Those interested in transfusing into Jade quarry (NA) please contact one of the guild leaders or post below!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

(AoS) Army of Shepherds

About AoS:
We were founded on the principal of having fun and enjoying WvW while also maintaining a Server first attitude. While we are proud to be members of AoS the most important thing to us is our server itself. We have been a very vital part of helping Jade Quarry continue to improve as we field many active commanders and have tons of members who actively support our Server’s efforts to reclaim the number 1 ranking in NA tier. We will do what our server needs whether it be man up and try and take on the toughest foe they can throw at us or throw down an army of golems to start breaking some upgrades we are willing ready and able to do so if asked to do so. We have active commanders on at all hours of the day. We pride ourselves on our reputation as a guild that lets our actions speak louder than our words.

Disclaimer: This is not an alliance just a representation of some of the guilds on the server who take part in WvW.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

When I bought this game I knew I wanted to play WvW with tons of active players, but I rolled my characters during headstart on a server that turned out to be low tier. I transferred to JQ way back in the day when it was established as a WvW-centric server and it’s honestly the best decision I’ve made. This server has tons of great and very active guilds along with really cool people and great commanders. On top of that, everyone is super loyal to JQ and would never dream of switching servers, which one of the major reasons why we’ve been able to maintain tier 1 since the beginning.

TL;DR: If you want to play on a super active server with amazing WvW fights, consider coming to JQ before the opportunity is closed forever (unless you pay!).

(edited by elderan.2638)

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

[EMP] – Empërium

We are one of the founding WvW guilds in Jade Quarry(US), formerly known as Elite Solidarity [ESOL]. We have over 20 active commanders ranging between American/European/Oceanic coverage and we are one of the top operating guild to have WvW multicoverage within the server.

We are delighted to say Jade Quarry has been quite the home for us! Some of the guilds you get to meet and work with are worth all the time here! It’s crazy to see such a huge authentic loyal based server held strong since the beginning.

Consider talking with one of us! You won’t be disappointed!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

The guy above me is probably right.

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

in WvW

Posted by: Fear.6358

Fear.6358

Visit www.OneEightSeven.Enjin.Com

One Eight Seven is a WvW focused guild currently residing on the US Server, Jade Quarry. We play a vital role in World vs World, while maintaining a strong PvE presence. With Over 480 current members, we get the job done.

Despite the large sized guild, our players are impressively tight-knit. We all know and enjoy playing with each other. Through strength and resilience, One Eight Seven leads by example. We want players who take pride in being a part of our team.

One Eight Seven is co-lead by Fear The Insane and Chisalu. Along side a strong core, we provide a lucrative environment for any aspiring PvP player. We currently use Jade Quarry Community Team Speak 3 as our VoIP.

If you are interested in joining, feel free to apply on the website or message questions to Fear The Insane or Chisalu in-game; if neither are on a guild member can relay a message for you.

Fear The Insane, A LvL 80 Warrior
One Eight Seven [OES] A Jade Quarry Guild
www.OneEightSeven.Enjin.Com

in WvW

Posted by: DJ J Positive.3509

DJ J Positive.3509

Empërium [EMP] is now Recruiting! 20+Commanders, 300+Guildies, Great Teamspeak communication, EXTREMLY ACTIVE GUILD 24/7! Go to emperium.us more info!

-Flo Wolf

in WvW

Posted by: Rez Me Lol.2684

Rez Me Lol.2684

Also Joining us EU ~ OBL – Order of the Black Lion, 88 Members, PVX: Leader – Don Zardeone
http://oblhq.com/

(edited by Rez Me Lol.2684)

in WvW

Posted by: esperai.1068

esperai.1068

The Legacy of [HzH]:

We were the alliance that held House Zu Heltzer in GW1 for a significant period of time and our guild is the combined forces of the guilds from that alliance. We have a group of leaders stemming from that including myself (Kada), Wok Fo A Livin, Kal L, Dom Takaishi, Ben Sheets, J A Z Z, Burning Anxiety, A Blunt King and Delusions O Jack.

We are a 480+ strong guild with a wide variety of PvX options to offer potential recruits. We have a facebook group and a vent server and when we’re not in WvW we’re running dungeons and fractals.

You can hit up any of our leaders for an invite or if you see our tag in WvW please feel free to ask for an invite and it can be arranged for you.

Kada – Strike Force [SF]

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Thanks for those that posted! Please mention your guilds if i forgot you!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

[TKG] – The Kelly Gang

WvW focused oceanic guild that has been around for 15+ years across numerous pvp orientated games. We are a tight small community who thrive on the ability to do more with less. We joined JQ a few months back from IoJ and the community has been outstanding. Like others have mentioned the people you meet and greet are the ones fighting by your side. You don’t have to worry about the ego crap that comes with it as everyone is there for one common goal… The Community.

I recommend any guild from any timezone who wants the best out of WvW to consider JQ. You will not be disappointed.

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Good luck in your recruitment JQ, lots of respect for your server and it sure would be a great place for any lower tier guilds to come try their hand in t1.

- Sea of Sorrows player

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Good luck in your recruitment JQ, lots of respect for your server and it sure would be a great place for any lower tier guilds to come try their hand in t1.

- Sea of Sorrows player

Thanks for the kind words!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

[Oreo] – Oromea |30+ Members| Intl | WvW | Leader{s} Ikkari, Mythceria, Shalile, Kreen

We are the descendants of spirit and wisdom, children of the Pale Tree possessed of ancestral knowledge, insatiable curiosity and unyielding loyalty.

“Let all who threaten us share the experience of their deaths — shared dream, shared knowledge, shared existence.” ~ Kheiron

The Oromëa was founded eight year ago as a pre-game clan for Darkfall Online. We have remained a strong, tight-knit community from the moment our guild patriarch and Arehdel, Dorundain, brought us together. We are serious about gaming but our guild atmosphere has always centered around friendship and community. Through our many years as a community oriented guild, we have consistently encouraged selfless cooperation and teamwork in our members. Oromëa is an international guild and we hail from all over the globe. In GW2, our main focus will be World vs. World, where we will build a community greater than ourselves.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Thanks Kreen!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

(AoS) Army of Shepherds

About AoS:
We were founded on the principal of having fun and enjoying WvW while also maintaining a Server first attitude. While we are proud to be members of AoS the most important thing to us is our server itself. We have been a very vital part of helping Jade Quarry continue to improve as we field many active commanders and have tons of members who actively support our Server’s efforts to reclaim the number 1 ranking in NA tier. We will do what our server needs whether it be man up and try and take on the toughest foe they can throw at us or throw down an army of golems to start breaking some upgrades we are willing ready and able to do so if asked to do so. We have active commanders on at all hours of the day. We pride ourselves on our reputation as a guild that lets our actions speak louder than our words.

You guys are actually pretty kitten. It’s fun (but very tough) trying to kill in you.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

(AoS) Army of Shepherds

About AoS:

You guys are actually pretty kitten. It’s fun (but very tough) trying to kill in you.

Healthy competition fuels the wvw servers.

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

(AoS) Army of Shepherds

About AoS:

Haha thanks. The forum profanity filter strikes again! I think I understand what you mean though and same for you guys. I don’t think I’ve seen so many tanky guardians! (I’m a thief so tanky guardians aren’t my friends when I have to fight em! ) lol

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

If there are any concerns, please message any of the leaders!
We are more then willing to help!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Provac.3598

Provac.3598

Aggroculture [AGGR] | Sea/ Oceanic |PvE and WvW | Gaming Community

We are an South East Asian and Oceanic gaming community with over 100 members in our roster. We are a small, tight-knit community and we want our members to communicate, interact and play together not just in Guild Wars 2. We get to know each member and try to cater to their gaming needs.

We wish to provide our members a great enjoyable gaming experience. We would like to tell you that most important thing of being part of a community is to have FUN and to ENJOY your time in Aggroculture.

For more information check out our website: http://aggr-gaming.com and click the recruitment tab to apply.

(edited by Provac.3598)

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Thanks for posting !

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I wish you guys good luck on your recruitment. I think what sets JQ apart from others is its relative population stability (as reflected in its tier rank history). I think it speaks loads about the loyalty and dedication of its players to the server. A solid community is indeed very appealing.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

(edited by Leo Paul.1659)

in WvW

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

Random Jade Quarry player here! I’d just like to share my two cents.

I’ve seen lots of servers and had friends in other servers that were a super power in WvW because of certain guilds. The ride up to T1 and then the fall when the alliances/guilds break/move.

While I’m not in a WvW-centric guild at the moment, when I get the itch to play WvW, I always hop on the oh-so-useful community teamspeak. I feel as if I’m playing with an organized WvW guild.

If you are unfamiliar with Jade Quarry and were to ask which guilds are organized, which are experienced, which are responsible for keeping Jade Quarry in T1, the answer would be all of them. Jade Quarry is a community of quality people. Our strengths lie in not just certain guilds, but every single player out on the field.

The organization that this server (and not just any specific guild) has is amazing. The atmosphere is friendly with no trace of elitism. Everybody I’ve played WvW with respects everybody else despite whether that person or that person’s guild is well known or not. In general, people are helpful, they’re fun to play with and they bring a lot of skill and experience to the table.
Despite the fact that I’m not well known or in a well known guild, I still feel that my opinion is respected by both commanders and non-commanders.

If you make the switch to Jade Quarry, you won’t regret it. Whether you’re a single player or an entire guild, Jade Quarry is a stellar community to be a part of and I am so proud to say that Jade Quarry is my server.

(edited by TimeBomb.3427)

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Thanks Time for your imput!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Great thread Rawnoodles thanks for creating it.

In addition to the above guilds of various sizes and time zones there are smaller guilds fielding a group or two roaming along side the maps along side the commanders and larger guilds.

An inside peek to just one slice of Jade Quarry and it’s early history began when Ahmril from Nordvegr [Nord] led the effort to rally a collection of older guilds from WHO (Phoenix Throne, Ostermark & others), DAOC (Guinevere etc), & Shadowbane (Death server etc)

He formed GW 2 Relics back in June of 2012 in an effort to try to collect WHO/DAOC guilds together. Of course we were only a faction of the total player base from those games but many of us knew each other or at the very least were from a similar attitude or guild mind set. Together many of the guilds that gathered on GW2 Relics by vast majority voted to move to Jade Quarry at release to help create the type of community we wanted to be a part of.

From there Aleister Malefic from Opposition [OPSN] along with others created our Jade Quarry Site with Silent Warriors [SWG] donating for free a community team speak open to all. By far our greatest strength as a community is our open VOIP and forum. I believe it led to our early success in WvW providing us with a tool only servers with large alliances had access to. I still remember the pre-release Team Speak meeting we had with over 100+ players from over 30 guilds. The picture and recording are here

So much has happen with friends coming and going with new transfers entering over the months. Guilds leaving, breaking up, reforming, transferring in, drama, defeat, victory you name it, as all servers have experienced, but the heart of Jade Quarry remains beating.

We are not perfect on JQ. We occasionally point fingers at each other. We have drama at times like any collection of mmorpg players would have. We lose sometimes. We have the out manned buff across maps here and there as well as oddly queus at times but, and I am sure our steady flow of 24/7 coverage plays a huge part as well in our success, we scratch and claw week in and out in t1 regardless of the color of our WvW seed.

We tried having large alliances work on several occasions but it’s just not who we are on JQ. We have leaders but they are not self appointed. They simply just lead.

Special thanks to a few of the original guilds that have long moved on to other servers due to ques and wishing to seek new challenges, such as Tempest Wolves (moved to SoR) and Legion (who moved to Emery Bay then BG and now are in DF). We missed both of you and appreciate your role in our early history.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

(edited by Barab.9016)

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

[BPA] :: Blinkie Ponie Armie

Established in 2005, BPA may be small in numbers, but we are huge in enthusiasm and love for JQ. Many of us have known one another for 10+ years, allowing us to work seamlessly with each other. We started out in GW1, and will forever be remembered there by having a ‘Blenkeh’ henchmen still standing in every now-empty guild hall

We encourage fun over everything else, and have been known to do crazy things we know will fail just for the experience of doing it.

JQ has not only welcomed us with open arms into WvW, but gone out of their way to make a small guild like us feel just as important as the larger guilds. We are not recruiting at this time, but questions about JQ, or the guild can be directed to our leader Alexis Fae, or her WvW officers: Kashmara and Jael Lasher.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Great thread Rawnoodles thanks for creating it.

In addition to the above guilds of various sizes and time zones there are smaller guilds fielding a group or two roaming along side the maps along side the commanders and larger guilds.

An inside peek to just one slice of Jade Quarry and it’s early history began when Ahmril from Nordvegr [Nord] led the effort to rally a collection of older guilds from WHO (Phoenix Throne, Ostermark & others), DAOC (Guinevere etc), & Shadowbane (Death server etc)

He formed GW 2 Relics back in June of 2012 in an effort to try to collect WHO/DAOC guilds together. Of course we were only a faction of the total player base from those games but many of us knew each other or at the very least were from a similar attitude or guild mind set. Together many of the guilds that gathered on GW2 Relics by vast majority voted to move to Jade Quarry at release to help create the type of community we wanted to be a part of.

From there Aleister Malefic from Opposition [OPSN] along with others created our Jade Quarry Site with Silent Warriors [SWG] donating for free a community team speak open to all. By far our greatest strength as a community is our open VOIP and forum. I believe it led to our early success in WvW providing us with a tool only servers with large alliances had access to. I still remember the pre-release Team Speak meeting we had with over 100+ players from over 30 guilds. The picture and recording are here

So much has happen with friends coming and going with new transfers entering over the months. Guilds leaving, breaking up, reforming, transferring in, drama, defeat, victory you name it, as all servers have experienced, but the heart of Jade Quarry remains beating.

We are not perfect on JQ. We occasionally point fingers at each other. We have drama at times like any collection of mmorpg players would have. We lose sometimes. We have the out manned buff across maps here and there as well as oddly queus at times but, and I am sure our steady flow of 24/7 coverage plays a huge part as well in our success, we scratch and claw week in and out in t1 regardless of the color of our WvW seed.

We tried having large alliances work on several occasions but it’s just not who we are on JQ. We have leaders but they are not self appointed. They simply just lead.

Special thanks to a few of the original guilds that have long moved on to other servers due to ques and wishing to seek new challenges, such as Tempest Wolves (moved to SoR) and Legion (who moved to Emery Bay then BG and now are in DF). We missed both of you and appreciate your role in our early history.

Thanks and biggest respects to all past and present guilds of all sizes that have made JQ possible. Couldn’t have been said any better.

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Tyjaka.6137

Tyjaka.6137

I recently transferred to JQ from Maguuma after quitting for two months. I applied, interviewed and joined Empërium. Rolling deep in World versus World with [EMP] has made me realize how much I’ve been missing out in GW2! It’s been a lot of fun so far, and it looks like it’s only going to get better from here on out.

Tjkingsly: 80 Guardian | Aco | Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Tijgertje.7461

Tijgertje.7461

We will be happy to get you on JQ. Open Arms to get you in here!

Greatings from Europe Leader of Emperium

www.emperium.us

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

[SICK] Plague is a guild that originated from DAoC, we were from many servers across the land and formed up on Gareth Mid where we rolled 8-12 out the gate, and into the storm.

When WAR was released we transferred to that game onto Ostermark where we gained new like minded members and new alliances of guilds.

When we heard about this game we looked for some of our old friends from other games and heard about the gw2relics page. Where we decided to join Jade Quarry and found our home on the Jade Quarry forums pre-release. We’ve been on Jade Quarry since the beginning and although the guild has gone through changes we’re always around.

We are a small guild of no more than 20-25 members. Three nights a week we meet up for fun, mayhem, and artichoke/anchovies pizza (not really) in WvW. We are likely out in WvW a lot more than that, but there are some official days.

It was kind of funny last night:
Raw: “You guys new?”
Us: “lol no”
Malice: “You wouldn’t know us we don’t zerg.”
Me: “Doh!”

So my hat off to the smaller aimed guilds out there in WvW. We’re doing what we do the best; being a kitten thorn in the side of our enemies.

Guilds such as:
[SbS],[SG],[CoF],[MWH],[Rev],[OPSN], and all of the smaller guilds that are with us that for whatever reason I can’t remember (sorry – brain fried too much pizza).

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Hey, random casual WvW’er here.

I joined JQ because out of the 3 servers (JQ, FA and SF – choices selected based on my favorite places in GW1) I suggested to the GW1 guild I was in originally , JQ had the most balance between PvE and PvP, based on a unofficial pre-launch poll. I am glad I made this choice, because PvE-wise, we generally have a multitude of people running around zones that would more than likely be empty on other servers. I generally always see a nice grouping of people anywhere I go. Unfortunately, the original guild that came over from GW1 has since gone inactive and I now represent a guild from FA, which makes it difficult to group up sometimes.

In WvW, as casually as I play, I have run into some great commanders. The ones I have personally dealt with are Ben Sheets from HzH and Vel-something (extremely sorry for not remembering you’re name – human guardian) and Buctree from Acolytes (I offloaded my siege to him since he saw my post in the previous SoS v JQ v BG thread that got closed). Overall, I think we have an amazing community and this community has helped me from hating WvW to wanting to get into it more, due to how nicely coordinated and friendly everyone is.

I’ve been on JQ since day 1 and I highly recommend this server, not only because its a Tier 1 server, but because its a friendly and helpful community.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

So my hat off to the smaller aimed guilds out there in WvW. We’re doing what we do the best; being a kitten thorn in the side of our enemies.

Guilds such as:
[SbS],[SG],[CoF],[MWH],[Rev],[OPSN], and all of the smaller guilds that are with us that for whatever reason I can’t remember (sorry – brain fried too much pizza).

Likewise and thanks!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Crossbones.3549

Crossbones.3549

Congrats on getting 2 big guilds… SoS looks forward to seeing you all on the battlefield! I have the feeling its going to be one crazy night!

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Due to the wealth of Guilds wanting to join us right now, we’re having trouble efficiently facilitating this due to the active server population of our World being full.

Thus, in showing of solidarity for our new brothers and sisters coming to our world, we’re asking you to log off for one hour between 6-7pm EST this evening before reset. I know it’s asking a lot and we thank you for this sacrifice. It will be rewarded

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

[FIRE] was founded as WvW Guild on Jade Quarry around the time the game released. Since then we have worked hard with many of the other guilds here to ensure we are a fun and competitive server environment!

We have a over 100 active members and our commanders are regularly out in the field.

We did take a short hiatus as GODS – but we have returned to our old tags of FIRE. So we look forward to welcoming new arrivals to our server! It’s an amazing community!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

http://acolytescommunity.com

Who are we? The Acolytes were founded in 2004 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we have offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. That could be grouping together doing a dungeon or playing a drinking game on mumble. Currently we have branches in 7 MMO’s including Guild Wars 2. Our membership has been strong for 8 years and it continues to grow each day.

What are we doing to address those needs? The Acolytes have placed experienced leaders to run the branch prior to launch. These leaders have spent many hours working together to create the best environment for our member base. The leadership group is in constant contact and work as one to continue the success of the branch. The environment of the guild has had a positive impact on the whole server community with events like Pink Day in LA and Aco Claus Wintersday Present Giveaway. 

What principles guide this chapter? Almost as a result of how Guild Wars 2 was developed, the most important thing here is that people are having fun. We are a zero-low drama guild of friends who like to spend time online together. We have every type of player ranging from casual 5 hours a week to hardcore 50 hours a week, and the important thing is that we all log into a great game and have a great time together.

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

in WvW

Posted by: Kazushow.1309

Kazushow.1309

Fury Of Order[FOO]

We regard our reputation seriously.
We never surrender, we never give up.

Introduction

Fury of Order is a highly reputable multi gaming community in Taiwan. The commnuity was founded 3 to 4 years ago in Warhammer, and ever since the community claimed total server dominance in the game and proving what a well organized guild can be capable of, Fury of Order was well known in Taiwan, Hong Kong and many other Chinese-speaking countries to be very dedicated in guild organization and management.
The whole community is now single-focused on one of the upcoming greatest games of all times, Guild Wars 2. This is a brand new start for us, and we further extend our goal this time to be internationally active in the game.
We are now have 350+ players in our guild.

Our Core

We take pride to be a guild truly focused on all aspects of the game.
We have more than 40 highly devoted players who roll as the main force of WvW in our guild. And have five commanders with different specialty in WvW(Attack, Defend, Sieges using, Score camping, Tactics creative). We enjoy finding new tactics and sieges placement for attack and defend, also we love to break enemies zerg too. And we always learning from our companions and enemies. We have our own Railcall channel for every Mandarin players in the world and usually have more than 50 players in Oceanic time. We use three kinds of different languages(English, Japanese and Mandarin) to communicate with other Oceanic guilds or NA guilds, and cooperate with other guilds or commanders.

Guild Management

Our guild management is focused for one purpose: to become a guild truly dedicated in all parts of the game, a PvX guild.
The way we do this is to let our officers have almost all of the authority, decision power and plan making in the guild. The guild leader basically decides the main stream/style of our guild and simply makes sure that everything works perfectly together. Members who wish to become officers in our guild first decides what they want to focus on in the game, either WvW, sPvP, PvE dungeons, craft making, etc. Anything, its their pick The officers are then further approved depending on their skill and experience.
After that, the members get to know each individual officer. The members decide which officers they wish to stick on to, depending on how well they get together, and whether or not the officer can enhance a particular part of gaming experience that the member is interested in.
The whole guild will gradually become a combination of many small groups composed of roughly about 10-15 people lead by an officer, and each portion/realm of the game is led by around 4-5 officers dedicated to that part of the game. Therefore, you can always find a large group of WvW players, or PvE, sPvP players in the guild when someday you happen to want to change course for a while.

We got three named of guild: [FOO][FOOR][FoO], and [FOO] and [FOOR] has no different, [FoO] is our commander Waha’s warband. Welcome for any player who speak Mandarin. Even who don’t want to join [FOO], can join this warband fight with us in WvW. Another warband named Raid Of Challenger[ROC], lead by commander Fatal Emily and Raikkonen Of Arkham. [ROC] is focus on sieges and tactics.

Fury Of Order[FOO]
Raikkonen Of Arkham
Commander from Fury Of Order.

(edited by Kazushow.1309)

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I wish you guys good luck on your recruitment. I think what sets JQ apart from others is its relative population stability (as reflected in its tier rank history). I think it speaks loads about the loyalty and dedication of its players to the server. A solid community is indeed very appealing.

Thank you for your excellent post, much appreciated.

I fight for JQ.

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Folks, there are some brillant comments from many people on JQ here. It makes me so proud to be part of this server and amazing community Thank you.

I fight for JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Due to the wealth of Guilds wanting to join us right now, we’re having trouble efficiently facilitating this due to the active server population of our World being full.

Thus, in showing of solidarity for our new brothers and sisters coming to our world, we’re asking you to log off for one hour between 6-7pm EST this evening before reset. I know it’s asking a lot and we thank you for this sacrifice. It will be rewarded

I’ll try to remember to do this. PM me in game if you still see me on.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry – WvW – 50 Members

Shadow Gypsies is a casual playtime, hardcore PvP/RvR/W3 guild on Jade Quarry that has been together for over EIGHTEEN years and has been pvping since Meridian 59 in ’94. A dedicated motley crew of friends intent on wrecking your day to alleviate their real life workplace frustrations. Our player base is “old gamer.” We do not tolerate drama queens, cheats, nubs, n00bs, l33ts, hax, or whiney “beaches.” We PvP on the internet to kill them, as we can not legally kill them IRL. If this is you…welcome home my friend.

Our web is www.shadow-gypsies.com You can e-mail me on this forum, apply on guild forum, or contact me in game on JQ. We are also active participants in the JQ community web www.jadequarry.com and JQ teamspeaks.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry – WvW – 50 Members

Shadow Gypsies is a casual playtime, hardcore PvP/RvR/W3 guild on Jade Quarry that has been together for over EIGHTEEN years and has been pvping since Meridian 59 in ’94. A dedicated motley crew of friends intent on wrecking your day to alleviate their real life workplace frustrations. Our player base is “old gamer.” We do not tolerate drama queens, cheats, nubs, n00bs, l33ts, hax, or whiney “beaches.” We PvP on the internet to kill them, as we can not legally kill them IRL. If this is you…welcome home my friend.

Our web is www.shadow-gypsies.com You can e-mail me on this forum, apply on guild forum, or contact me in game on JQ. We are also active participants in the JQ community web www.jadequarry.com and JQ teamspeaks.

Somehow they let you be a member? I kid, I kid. :P

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Updating the guild roster momentarily.

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

They force me into being GM =( Seriously.

Also we want red highlights noodles!!!!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Coming shortly!

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Got to admit, I am jealous of JQ. You guys had exactly the same style of sever as IoJ, lots of small tight knit w3 guilds but just nailed the organization and leadership much better than us.

Honestly so much respect for your record and the image you portray of yourselves. All the best.

IoJ is now the third version of HoD & ET. We will be in tier 8 as soon as its possible.

Edit: although we never won t1

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Updated! Much, much more. TBA

:)

" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: lexas.8943

lexas.8943

Welcome to all the guilds transferring over!

Would love to know more of your backgrounds and plans.

Once again a very warm welcome to all!