Jan 11th 2013: Maguuma/Borlis/Devona

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Take two….

to your corners

Let this week be as pleasurable as it was last week.

cheer Go Maguuma

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

This is a fun game that I enjoy with friends. I respect the other servers for doing their best.

in WvW

Posted by: Chalky.8540

Chalky.8540

During the first few days of the battle, both DR and BP held their own against Maguuma. I hope it’ll last longer this time

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

DR is not going to keep up this week. We will get dominated from the start. We have had tool many weak sauce pansies that have jumped ship to other servers. Server jumpers should have to pay to move.

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Weak sauce pansies…? I can see why they left.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Not sure why you would want them on your server anyway, if that’s what you think of them.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Yay!! New thread so soon. I love new threads.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Weak Sauce Pansies sounds like a Seattle band. I wouldn’t worry about it too much, it’s likely they weren’t very present in the first place anyway. Plus, large guilds from higher tiers finding new homes on smaller population lower tiers seems to be the it thing to do.

Kash
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

First classy winchange of the match up, lol.

Attachments:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

So it sure looks like we picked up a lot more members tonight. Maguuma hasn’t been queued in 4 borderlands since September.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Maguuma is in for some drama if it’s getting bandwagoned…

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I don’t think we’re being bandwagonned. The guilds we’ve seen transfer over, [SM]/[WaR(spelt properly as in not how I did)] aren’t big guilds really, what they are though are very skilled from when I’ve fought them. We’re seeing groups that have a high skill level joining us after fighting them in battle and them thinking we’d maybe make a better match for their playstyle, if that doesn’t sound totally badkitten and how transfers should have been happening all along I don’t know what does

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

I’m very happy that Guild Wars 2 came around so I could play with all my e-friends again. No matter how the score ends I would like to say that I’m happy and proud to be in this bracket, competing against such admirable servers as Borliss Pass and Maguuma. Everyone I run across, everytime, all the time I’m online impress me and are doing an awesome job at what they’re doing so if you just see me or I am in your vicinity, kudos to you. This needless to say goes for the red named friends aswell!

I also hope the moderators can keep up their awesome work at keeping the threads clean.

Good luck to you all and God Bless!

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

No worries, once Maguuma starts losing again we’ll shed the extra weight.

Someone please explain to me the strategy behind BP committing their forces to DR BL instead of their own…

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I don’t think we’re being bandwagonned. The guilds we’ve seen transfer over, [SM]/[WaR(spelt properly as in not how I did)] aren’t big guilds really, what they are though are very skilled from when I’ve fought them. We’re seeing groups that have a high skill level joining us after fighting them in battle and them thinking we’d maybe make a better match for their playstyle, if that doesn’t sound totally badkitten and how transfers should have been happening all along I don’t know what does

Do you genuinely believe what you just wrote?

Anyway what’s done is done. Let’s just try to have some fun this week.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Hartman.4267

Hartman.4267

No worries, once Maguuma starts losing again we’ll shed the extra weight.

Someone please explain to me the strategy behind BP committing their forces to DR BL instead of their own…

Terrible planning, people leaving because we weren’t winning right away (normally we have a FANTASTIC RESET, and people weren’t seeing it) drama between guilds, drama between guilds leaving, you know, that ol’ stuff, my prediction now is that borlis is going to have a baaaaaadd week.

Raptor Hartman
Warrior of Maguuma – June 29, 2013
Proud member of Seraphim Martyrs [BURN]

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

to the recent transfers to mab, hope you enjoy losing, i know i do

in WvW

Posted by: Teanti.2376

Teanti.2376

I believe we left ur borderlands because Devona and Mag were there in full numbers. Devonas borderlands gives just as many points as Borlis Pass.

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Do you genuinely believe what you just wrote?

Anyway what’s done is done. Let’s just try to have some fun this week.

Maguuma is not being bandwagoned.

I am not trying to be mean here, but BP and DR can’t retain people. It is natural for people to move to servers there is some history with. SM came from EBay. Which is a tier up. Bandwagoners usually do not do that. And looks like the other servers in this match up have bad server politics going on. No one wants to be around that at all.

[SU]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I believe we left ur borderlands because Devona and Mag were there in full numbers. Devonas borderlands gives just as many points as Borlis Pass.

Yea but you don’t have a chance of holding something on another server’s BL when you’re having complaints about numbers. It seems like an incredibly short-sighted plan.

in WvW

Nilgoow.1037

I transferred to Maguuma for the erotic fanfic. Winning in WvW is just a bonus.

in WvW

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

wee…

This certainly is fun, having devona riding magumma’s …. all the way into our keep. Funny, you guys pulled out to let DR have the keep, and they couldn’t take it.

I hope you have a blast, WaR.

Attachments:

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Well it looks like BP lost a lot of strength, and Maguuma has queue on all maps, so we should see a new match up in a while.

At least we are having much fun

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: WantedMan.4076

WantedMan.4076

whats the score? (I am stuck at work)

Messin Around 80 Mesmer
Avanise 80 Ranger
Devona’s Rest RED Guild

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

400*
205 DR
90 BP

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

Maguuma currently camping Borlis Pass spawn camp while Devona’s Rest takes towers on our side of the map. Zero action happening anywhere else on the map.

Attachments:

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

in WvW

Nilgoow.1037

Is this weird lag or something else?

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

DR is not going to keep up this week. We will get dominated from the start. We have had tool many weak sauce pansies that have jumped ship to other servers. Server jumpers should have to pay to move.

And what about all the weak sauce pansy guilds that transferred TO Devona’s?

AR

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Yes. Server is registering him as somewhere else than what your client is doing.

Just use a ranged projectile and it will move towards his “real” location.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Noshii.2360

Noshii.2360

Sadly, people like this is 90% of DR’s (WvWvW) population.

(edited by Noshii.2360)

in WvW

Nilgoow.1037

Sadly, people like this is 90% of DR’s population.

Are you saying that 90% are ‘weak sauce pansies’ or that 90% are people that complain about said sauced flowers? Perhaps they are one in the same.

in WvW

Posted by: WantedMan.4076

WantedMan.4076

Maguuma currently camping Borlis Pass spawn camp while Devona’s Rest takes towers on our side of the map. Zero action happening anywhere else on the map.

Why are you allowing DR to take your map? That is the first thing you protect..

Messin Around 80 Mesmer
Avanise 80 Ranger
Devona’s Rest RED Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Noshii.2360

Noshii.2360

Sadly, people like this is 90% of DR’s population.

Are you saying that 90% are ‘weak sauce pansies’ or that 90% are people that complain about said sauced flowers? Perhaps they are one in the same.

Sorry, should have clarified. No i don’t think 90% are weak sauce, DR has some very good loyal players even if their mouths are detrimental to this servers success and potential transfers. @Demonik, maybe they transferred because we got to see a good look of the true DR this past week when we got stomped. So much in-fighting, blame and bad attitudes overall, it was a nightmare.

However, it’s a new week and things have started out well I think. Good luck to all!

in WvW

Nilgoow.1037

There’s no point in blaming people. WvW is 99% timezone coverage. Anyone that thinks they have some unique contribution as an individual or even as a group is out of their mind. Commanders and Alliances and HardXCore WvW guilds are non-factors.

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Poor, poor Omega golem dancing in Meteor Showers @ Cliffside ^^

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Nilgoow.1037

After having not played GW2 for a little over a month, I have to congratulate Anet on managing to make lag/culling worse. Bravo.

in WvW

Posted by: Brow.9425

Brow.9425

Two players from IMP just stole 2 of our golems and suicided them against NE tower in Blue borderlands to get a POI. I want all Maguuma commanders to treat Dawn’s Eyrie as off limits this week. Let that POI sit behind fortified walls.

Rathan Kelet — Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

OK: to clear up why we went to DR BL early on in reset: Our borderland was queued, and in EB, MG and DR were making it way too obvious that they were double teaming us, so it was time to take the fight to a new map. If you are going to double team a server, at least don’t make it so obvious >.>

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Owning our half of the map on both of your borderlands = 2v1?

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

OK: to clear up why we went to DR BL early on in reset: Our borderland was queued, and in EB, MG and DR were making it way too obvious that they were double teaming us, so it was time to take the fight to a new map. If you are going to double team a server, at least don’t make it so obvious >.>

Wut?

BP was busy in DR’s BL while you guys lost your own map. And we were in DR’s BL too. lol

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

So, not that they were a very special guild on BP but they were numbers, and they probably gave away our strat. Foxlife bailed to mag for more coat tail jumping.

Attachments:

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

So, not that they were a very special guild on BP but they were numbers, and they probably gave away our strat. Foxlife bailed to mag for more coat tail jumping.

Bailing? They just like Maguuma’s playstyle.

;)

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

;)

Whats that? Have 80 people everywhere you go?

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

;)

Whats that? Have 80 people everywhere you go?

I think it’s have 80 golems everywhere they go.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

;)

dont worry, if they’re the kind to ditch a server JUST because of loses, then they’ll be transferring again within the month. i wouldn’t worry about it.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We aren’t happy with a lot of the people who came here either, the amount of trolling has been atrocious tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

lol. you can’t convince anyone that there isn’t an alliance between DR and MG. It has been made very obvious at this point.

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Why is there so many QQbirds in this thread? Does it solve any problems your servers may have in T5?

[SU]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

lol. you can’t convince anyone that there isn’t an alliance between DR and MG. It has been made very obvious at this point.

That’s fine, you can make yourself look like however you wish. If you looked at last week’s thread at all you would know that there is no way in hell that would happen, but sure, believe what you want. I was pretty happy that BP mostly stayed out of the forum crap last week but I guess that’s changing now.

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

That’s why they have a zerg protecting Bay on our BL and attacking our Garrison.
Nice joke!

Hello darkness, my old friend.