Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Not that we’re throwing the match, but I guess you could say we’re trying not to win by so many points that we are thus prematurely moved to Tier 1.

Not wise, if another server moves up (which is possible) then you’ll lose points for a week and drag things out even more.

It’s cool that we’re outnumbered, but please don’t toy with us. You’re ready for T1.

I know you want us out, but that hypothetical isn’t happening.The next matchup will be the same, and we’ll eat up SBI’s easy points next week too and be in T1 week after. Unless TC decides to throw the match or BG loses rating, you’re stuck with us another week.

It sucks, but that is what’s best for our server right now. We want to spend the time to get to know each other and work with each other before we get into T1.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

Not that we’re throwing the match, but I guess you could say we’re trying not to win by so many points that we are thus prematurely moved to Tier 1.

Not wise, if another server moves up (which is possible) then you’ll lose points for a week and drag things out even more.

It’s cool that we’re outnumbered, but please don’t toy with us. You’re ready for T1.

We’re not toying with you guys, I (and many on our server) have a lot of respect for TC and SBI.

We’re not ready for Tier 1 just yet; maybe by next week we’ll be ready

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Sexy score update with sexy extras!

Attachments:

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

You’re right Handin is kitten sexy.

80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

The bitternesss and malice has to stop. Yes, the matchup is skewed, yes you are out coveraged.

No one knows how you feel more than SoR, we went through 9 weeks of it. If it makes you feel better to vent, then by all means. But quite frankly, you are making your server look bad while preaching to the choir.

Not only did we face this for 9 weeks against BG but we faced it for 2 weeks before that against SoS before they went to T1.

For 11 weeks we were in a tier that we knew we couldn’t win. We simply did not have the coverage to get first. Yet what did we do? We fought hard day after day. Not many servers can say they would be able to face a losing battle for 11 straight weeks and continue to fight just as strong on Wed/Thur as they did reset night.

Many servers have colapsed much quicker in the face of a losing battle.

TC/SBI, TC more so since SBI lost a lot of people they will fall a few teirs before they stablize, we know what you are going through. We’ve been there. Take this as an building oppurtunity. See who your guilds, players and commanders that are on the field day after day fighting the good fight. They are the ones you want to follow and want by your side. They are the ones that will not give up when things get tough and will make your server stronger. Give those commanders the support they need to be able to fight in these situations and watch as they grow and your server gets stronger.

Stop looking at the score as it will only make you sick. The only thing you can control is what happens when you are online. Enjoy the fights while you are on and forget about stuff getting flipped over night. There is nothing you can do to control it. That is what we did day after day and it kept the fight in our Rallians as well as our big guilds. If your militia see people complain about the score or night capping they will discourage and leave the field.

As long as people aren’t bragging about the score and I don’t see anyone in SoR doing that there is no reason to let it bother you.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

I completely forgot about the SoS fights the 2 weeks before, you’re right it was 11 weeks of coverage hell in T2.

80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Now now, it isn’t a time to bring jealously in

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

I dont really think you know what SBI is going through. Clearly, I know full well what kind of player a alot of the people on SoR and have had some interaction with TW before. Many of you are very good players and decent folk. However its not the same. You have not been on a server that went from deserving to be in Tier 1 to Tier 8 in less then a week. This game, more often in the higher tier’s then the lower tiers, is about population, and numbers. Couple in the fact we have lost EVERY SINGLE large guild on the server, barring a number of PvE based guilds. I imagine even in your prime time versus Blackgate, your core guilds that we have seen in this lopsided matchup play very well. Yeah, you lost the PPT, but I can only guess you had some great fights. Theres none of that now. This is a dynamic that I expect only HoD clearly has gone through.

I do have to agree that whomever from SBI is comming here crying about the matchup, or being spawn camped, no one is forcing you there. Its your own free will to leave those gates, deal with the consequences much like the rest of us. Its a simple thing. We’re going to get the brunt of the attention, from both TC and SoR. Suck it up and take your beating like the rest of us. If you cant handle losing, dying or being camped, transfer. Theres going to be an awful lot of that going on from here on out.

SoR and TC are decent players. They are at a whole a more honorable enemy then any of the crap we had to deal with when we had Orb Gate, and still less zergy then HoD or SoS. I am also willing to wager the camping you see now is going to be something most of you will remember fondly. I got news for you, WM is going to make our lives miserable.

SoR, TC, dont let up. SBI, take your medicine. We’ll be fine.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Usagi.4835

Also, I really appreciate how nice everyone is being in this thread. It’s not easy to do, but ignore the scoreboard! JUST LOOK AT THE EYE CANDY. Keep your heads up, guys!

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

Now now, it isn’t a time to bring jealously in

If those other 3 are jealous of your sexiness, there’s nothing you can do about that. Skin it proud. I liked how they tried to push you off to the side in the picture, but short of cropping you out, YOU CAN’T STOP THE SEXINESS.

80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Also, I really appreciate how nice everyone is being in this thread. It’s not easy to do, but ignore the scoreboard! JUST LOOK AT THE EYE CANDY. Keep your heads up, guys!

I expect a huge, hairy, posing norn behind the ladies in the next one. Preferably with a pose similar to the Guild Wars 1 warrior dance, you know the part where he points his arm out and gyrates his pelvis?

Yeah.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

There are 4 tier 1 servers right now, so really it doesn’t matter if SoR moves up or not. We would just need to play against BG again. Personally, I’d rather play against SoR since BG doesn’t have any guilds that have as cool of a name as Choo.

TC forever

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

I think most people are annoyed about the players that went from SBI to SoR in the same matchup.

That was in very bad taste for those players to do that.

Frankly I’m hoping SoR gets crushed very bad in T1 to the point those players that left SBI for SoR are forced to spend big money to get off SoR.

That’s some heavy malice, it’s just a game. If you have that much hate for someone or something, you should take a step back and re-think things.

Oh you’re right, I should wish all the people who abandoned SBI for SoR during the very match up they’re fighting SoR well wishes on their future endeavors…lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Usagi.4835

I just saw that! I’m obviously the sexiest one in the picture!

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

I think most people are annoyed about the players that went from SBI to SoR in the same matchup.

Frankly I’m hoping SoR gets crushed very bad in T1 to the point those players that left SBI for SoR are forced to spend big money to get off SoR.

That’s some heavy malice, it’s just a game. If you have that much hate for someone or something, you should take a step back and re-think things.

Oh you’re right, I should wish all the people who abandoned SBI for SoR during the very match up they’re fighting SoR well wishes on their future endeavors…lol

You should, it’s just a game dude.

80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

That’s not very nice. You are throwing a lot of hate towards an entire server of people because you are upset relatively small amount transferred from SBI. Even worse when everyone from SOR is sympathizing with your server and what it is going through because we have been there ourselves. Not only that, we aren’t pointing at the score board and bragging the way BG did for 2 months because we understand.

Try being respectful, because we are trying to be respectful towards you.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Handin.4032

I just saw that! I’m obviously the sexiest one in the picture!

Sorry, but you cant beat a sexy asuran!

Mesmer – FURY

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

No, but you are bagging an entire server, many of who have been on SOR for a long time and many of who that have been nothing but respectful of your situation.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Xsorus.2507

That’s not very nice. You are throwing a lot of hate towards an entire server of people because you are upset relatively small amount transferred from SBI. Even worse when everyone from SOR is sympathizing with your server and what it is going through because we have been there ourselves. Not only that, we aren’t pointing at the score board and bragging the way BG did for 2 months because we understand.

Try being respectful, because we are trying to be respectful towards you.

We have 4 T1 servers now, Mainly because of people from SBI and TC who transferred to your server.. Because of that, T2 is now going to be unbalanced by quite a large margin for a very long time…I’m not going to wish you good luck on your T1 adventure, and your false sympathy is hilarious at best…

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

We have 4 T1 servers now, Mainly because of people from SBI and TC who transferred to your server..

I was unaware that any sizable mass from TC moved to SoR.

I was going to say “anyone” instead of “any sizable mass” but then I decided not to just in case a handful of solo guys shifted over.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Xsorus.2507

We have 4 T1 servers now, Mainly because of people from SBI and TC who transferred to your server..

I was unaware that any sizable mass from TC moved to SoR.

I was going to say “anyone” instead of “any sizable mass” but then I decided not to just in case a handful of solo guys shifted over.

i’m just going by what other people have said, If TC didn’t have any move like we did then just ignore the TC comment.

Its mostly the SBI players though who left.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Y’know, no video game should make you unhappy. If it does, folks should assess what they’re getting out of it.

My blood was boiling a bit for a while there, so I took a step back. WvW will always be there, ill come back to it when the environment suits me more.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

Personally, I love the SBI guys, they are all very mature, very skilled players who are going to be a strong addition to our server and help us grow as a community. Whether we do well in T1 or not, I like them all as players and individuals.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Xsorus.2507

Y’know, no video game should make you unhappy. If it does, folks should assess what they’re getting out of it.

Its no worse then being unhappy about someone hoping you get crushed in a video game lol

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Its no worse then being unhappy about someone hoping you get crushed in a video game lol

You don’t make us unhappy. You make us pity you and many of us sincerely hope you reevaluate things if a video game makes you this upset.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Not that we’re throwing the match, but I guess you could say we’re trying not to win by so many points that we are thus prematurely moved to Tier 1. Please don’t misunderstand, we want to win and we want to get to Tier 1, but only when the time is right. I personally don’t think we are ready for Tier 1 yet.

It’s good that you recognize that now and aren’t expecting to be competitive in Tier 1 right away. Don’t take this the wrong way but SoR isn’t quite there yet with regards to open field fighting to be a viable match for SoS and JQ. If I were ranking the skill levels as it stands now I’d have to give the edge to JQ. SoS zergs can be severely gashed by competant players but it’s like trying to empty the ocean with a bucket…you’re never gonna see the bottom. SoR is considerably lower on the scale right now and needs to do some work or face some rough times in Tier 1. I can’t stress enough that I’m not trying to start any drama, just making an observation after being in Tier 1 since release. If you go there now, with what you have, it’s going to get ugly.

The pic below is a perfect example. 20+ SoR vs 7 SBI players and the npcs. Not even very many upleveled SoR characters either and the Supervisor is already down. You just can’t allow yourselves to lose fights like these.

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Xsorus.2507

Not that we’re throwing the match, but I guess you could say we’re trying not to win by so many points that we are thus prematurely moved to Tier 1. Please don’t misunderstand, we want to win and we want to get to Tier 1, but only when the time is right. I personally don’t think we are ready for Tier 1 yet.

It’s good that you recognize that now and aren’t expecting to be competitive in Tier 1 right away. Don’t take this the wrong way but SoR isn’t quite there yet with regards to open field fighting to be a viable match for SoS and JQ. If I were ranking the skill levels as it stands now I’d have to give the edge to JQ. SoS zergs can be severely gashed by competant players but it’s like trying to empty the ocean with a bucket…you’re never gonna see the bottom. SoR is considerably lower on the scale right now and needs to do some work or face some rough times in Tier 1. I can’t stress enough that I’m not trying to start any drama, just making an observation after being in Tier 1 since release. If you go there now, with what you have, it’s going to get ugly.

The pic below is a perfect example. 20+ SoR vs 7 SBI players and the npcs. Not even very many upleveled SoR characters either and the Supervisor is already down. You just can’t allow yourselves to lose fights like these.

To be fair, that could of easily just been 4 mesmer’s fighting against ya ;o)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

No, but you are bagging an entire server, many of who have been on SOR for a long time and many of who that have been nothing but respectful of your situation.

I’m specifically bagging on the players who transferred to your server, You unfortunately have to deal with that now, Which includes hopefully you getting crushed in T1. Sorry you got all the band wagon people. You have my utmost sympathy grin

You can be mad at people leaving. But after that which server they join is non of your concern. A ton of people from SBI joined SoR, but many joined other servers like JQ and Kaineng. Are you going to curse JQ and Kaineng too?

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

This guy is clearly hard headed and doesn’t understand anyone’s points…just leave him be in his corner.

As for the new guilds to SoR…I haven’t had a personal chance of meeting you all but I have heard great things about all of you and look forward to working with you all…

You may have played with some of our members but if you haven’t FEAR is very happy to have you and looks forward to working, coordinating with, and overall having a fun time with you guys on SoR for a long time

If you need anything feel free to ask any of our officers/leaders in FEAR!

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

I’m specifically bagging on the players who transferred to your server, You unfortunately have to deal with that now, Which includes hopefully you getting crushed in T1. Sorry you got all the band wagon people. You have my utmost sympathy grin

You can be mad at people leaving. But after that which server they join is non of your concern. A ton of people from SBI joined SoR, but many joined other servers like JQ and Kaineng. Are you going to curse JQ and Kaineng too?

Umm No, because I specifically pointed out it was lame to go from SBI to SoR in the same matchup.

Those who went to JQ and Kaineng were at least somewhat classy about it.

The arch enemies of SBI are, and always will be, SoS and JQ. SoR is NOT the arch enemy of SBI, and it never will be. A lot of people I know joined SoR because they want to beat SoS and JQ.

You saying that “the SBI people that joined JQ is more classy” is very laughable. If you want to talk traitor, you cannot do any worst than joining JQ. Your reasoning of “current enemy=SoR” will only last 1 or 2 weeks. You know that right? How is this even remotely comparable to the months long fight against SoS and JQ?

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

You should, it’s just a game dude.

Indo! Long time no see, think Rift was our last server together, didnt know you guys were playing here. I heard a lot of the Rift crowd went to the same server, still many around?

Free transfers ending forced a lot of people to make some quick decisions and actions. It will result in a lot of drama, chaos and tier upsets for the next little bit, but hopefully the game will be better when it stabilizes. While some of the decisions made were not ideal, they had to be made for themselves and their guilds, respect it for what it is, imo.

At any rate transferred to SBI yesterday for a target rich environment, hope to you see you around

Niim/Niom/Neem/Nuum/N??m
All or Nothing [AoN]

~ AoN ~

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Xsorus.2507

Umm No, because I specifically pointed out it was lame to go from SBI to SoR in the same matchup.

The arch enemies of SBI are, and always will be, SoS and JQ. SoR is NOT the arch enemy of SBI, and it never will be. A lot of people I know joined SoR because they want to beat SoS and JQ.

You saying the SBI people that joined JQ is more “honorable” is very laughable. Your reasoning of “current enemy=SoR” will only last 1 or 2 weeks. You know that right? How is this even remotely comparable to the months long fight against SoS and JQ?

let me introduce you to this server called Blackgate grin

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

All of TW is around on SoR. Most of the DAOC/WAR/RIFT community is split between JQ and SoR.

How many of you guys transfer to SBI?

Let’s setup a GvG sometime.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

You really have some anger issues you need to work out xsorus

get over it, its a game.

i think you have a misunderstanding of what Anger is.

Wishing that band wagoners get crushed on their new server isn’t anger mate

That’s not even a blip on the radar of Anger.

Anger is posting so much hate on the forums in an irrational manner such as you have been doing. I am sorry for your tears, really, but you need to get a little perspective about this. It is a game.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

You saying the SBI people that joined JQ is more “honorable” is very laughable. Your reasoning of “current enemy=SoR” will only last 1 or 2 weeks. You know that right? How is this even remotely comparable to the months long fight against SoS and JQ?

let me introduce you to this server called Blackgate grin

You can research for yourself why nearly no one transferred to BG.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

I am not sad that you aren’t wishing me well. I am sad because this game impacts your life so much that it is causing you to lash out with bitterness and anger on the forums. It is just a game. Dont be mad bro.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Not that we’re throwing the match, but I guess you could say we’re trying not to win by so many points that we are thus prematurely moved to Tier 1. Please don’t misunderstand, we want to win and we want to get to Tier 1, but only when the time is right. I personally don’t think we are ready for Tier 1 yet. I couldn’t be happier for the recent influx of Oceanic guilds, but before we move to Tier 1, I think we all need to learn and practice working together so that we can at least make a decent attempt against the likes of SoS and JQ.

I agree with Indo, TC and SBI members, we perfectly understand what you are going through right now; you are preaching to the choir. All servers go up and down; just keep fighting to the good fight and eventually your hard work will be rewarded.

Crap…really? I know it’s not your fault, but having four T1 servers is really screwing T2. >.< sigh Gotta hang in there. T_T

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

covenn.7165

Its possible that when all this shakes out, there might be more than 4 T1 capable servers…..

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Its possible that when all this shakes out, there might be more than 4 T1 capable servers…..

Yea, I heard Maguuma is a monster now too.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

None of you like steamrolling? I have seen SoR spawn camping on numerous occasions. Or sending 50+ to wipe out 10 SBI players.

So spare me the “We feel so bad!” when you have 20 players standing outside spawns.

Go out a different exit maybe instead of complaining. Typically people spawn camp because they are bored. As far as 10 getting rolled by 50… happens all the time in this game to every server.

I was keeping it real with you and being nice and considerate. I am not sure why you are so bitter.

Oh, I am not getting spawn camped. I am not complaining that I got killed by spawn campers. I know there are other exits. You misunderstood. The point is, no matter how much you talk on the forums about how you feel bad etc., you go onto maps and it is zergs making sure that SBI has zero points, and that they don’t even want to play WvW. There is respect, and what I have seen is not respect, regardless of all the people talking on the forums.

Keep in mind, I was not attacking you. I made my point, which is what I wanted to do. I could also say I was “keeping it real”. Sorry my version doesn’t fit with you.

My biggest concern is that I like WvW. I like to play WvW. But there is not really an option to atm. So I am bitter. Because I can’t really play what I want to play. Honestly, I want out of this tier, and into a competitive tier ASAP. Forgive me if I am not happy that I can’t play for awhile.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

From what little I’ve learned about communication techniques through my work/training, using phrases like “I know what you’re going through, I’ve been through it myself” is likely to trigger negative emotions even though it is an honest and genuine attempt at sympathy. Every person has a unique perspective which feels inherently valid and suggesting it is less unique or valid can cause a defensive reaction even if it’s not intended.

From my perspective, I don’t see that SoR went through the same thing that TC and SBI are currently. Not to suggest at all that what SoR did go through was less difficult or anything, it’s just different. Allow me to attempt an explanation (this wall of text brought to you a blend of Nicaraguan and Guatemalan organic coffees).

BG had better “night” coverage but worse “primetime” coverage than SoR. That would mean SoR had to spend a good chunk of the day just recapturing and upgrading to get back on an even keel. SoR’s NA prime crew is well organized and was consistently able to hit a higher PPT than BG at some point every day, and usually finished the weekend even or ahead of BG as well.

SoR’s NA prime crew is at least a match for, and often more numerous and organized than TC’s already. In my opinion, we would have had that balanced and fun match which keeps getting lip service as the overall goal had SoR not gained a huge oceanic presence. It’s definitely what is needed in tier 1, and I hope they have all the success they desire, but I don’t really see how tier 1 is so much better than a balanced tier 2, especially since there are now basically four tier 1 servers.

SoR, I hope you make it to tier 1 (and quick, lol) and have a ton of fun there. Hanging around in tier 2 on purpose IS throwing the game though. If you can steamroll tier 2, you ARE ready for tier 1. Sending in all lowbie alts to farm kills is not showing respect to your enemies. Last game I played, my guild was the #1 organized PvP guild on our server, and we considered it disrespectful to do any less than our best. I still play by that philosophy.

SBI, from what I’ve seen of you (not much, but I usually only play on TCBL) you have quite a few good fighters. Don’t let this week get you down, you aren’t the next HoD!

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Handin.4032

I really want to applaud the thief that kept searching for me in TCBL Bay. You really kept me moving! Though in the end you got me killed, I’m glad you actually swept your bay and kept me on my toes! Really well done, and actually was really fun for me I hope you enjoyed my many tonic’ed shapes

Mesmer – FURY

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: artichexx.5324

artichexx.5324

Had some great fights today! I’m honestly glad that we started the mumble server it really has become usefull.

But that aside I know this match has been stressful so I think everyone needs a good laugh.
[IMG]http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/drklink67/Screenshot1722192_zps1f3d8b34.png[/IMG]

(edited by artichexx.5324)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Not that we’re throwing the match, but I guess you could say we’re trying not to win by so many points that we are thus prematurely moved to Tier 1. Please don’t misunderstand, we want to win and we want to get to Tier 1, but only when the time is right. I personally don’t think we are ready for Tier 1 yet. I couldn’t be happier for the recent influx of Oceanic guilds, but before we move to Tier 1, I think we all need to learn and practice working together so that we can at least make a decent attempt against the likes of SoS and JQ.

What? So you are going to spend the next two weeks practicing your zerg on us?

Should we celebrate?

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

To be fair, as much as they might not be beating us as much as they could, we also aren’t fighting back as well as we could, so I’m pretty sure it evens out. We aren’t fielding as many people every night as we have in previous weeks, which is completely understandable.

Also, I can’t blame them for not wanting to move up so fast, because this is the first week in so long that they have been this strong, and enjoyed so much success, and I’m sure the issues BG is having in T1 is frightening to them all. Still, with SBI being a ghost, its really not fair to anyone. Even a third server from below would make this matchup more fun.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Score @ 12:30AM GMT

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

SoR is probably going to have one more week from the next reset to get into T1 anytime soon. The next matchup is looking like the same servers. If they don’t seriously put the boot into SBI to get the point spread next matchup it’s likely they are going to drop a lot of points the week after when Maguuma hit T2 and then again the following week when Kaineng come to the party. Whether TC are still inT2 at the point remains to be seen.

Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

Will have to wait a couple more days to see how the score looks, but if things keep on the track they are now, Sor would pass up BG and be in T1 next week.

And there isn’t an easy way for Sor to ‘hold back’ the zerg at this point. It’s actually more dependent IMO on how BG does.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I would just say…remember how long BG took to get to tier 1 back when they so clearly dominated the tier. They took even longer because TC entered the picture and messed up the ratings gain. The same thing will happen to SoR when a third server inevitably replaces SBI in T2 – SoR will likely tank in ratings because they won’t be able to take as many points from them compared to SBI. BG is also doing well enough as T1’s red team to not lose a significant amount of points, if at all.

So don’t take T1 for granted! A week or two of “getting ready” and suddenly you are trapped in T2 for 2 months. And I’m sure nobody really wants that.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

Stop with the nonsense reverse psychology crap and doomsday talk. We simply want the week to get to know the new people on our server and play with them in a relaxed atmosphere so we can know the individual not just know them as “coverage”.

We are here to build a community first, and be competitive second. Hand in hand it will give us success.

If TC wants us out so bad, you can just stop showing up to WvW and tank the match. That is out of our control completely. Same with BG losing rating.

SBI still has one more week of points to give, and we are going to take that extra week if we can.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)