Jan 25 - Feb 1 2013 | SoS & JQ & BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Why is it BG does so well now and falls off during the week?

Because the same people do WvW all the time get burnt out in the middle of the week

i c so BG guilds are basically doing double shifts. Its a shame because right now they are doing well. I like BG peeps, when I /wave at them they /wave back and don’t attack me. Its like some mutual understanding. Happened just moments ago when I was running away from a JQ zerg and I bumped into two BG hiding as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

Because the same people do WvW all the time get burnt out in the middle of the week

Hang in there hopefully BG gets some transfers

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: UrFortuneCookie.4816

UrFortuneCookie.4816

Employed soldiers.

[Work] Demons of Razgriz
Lvl 80 Norn Warrior 50+ exotic geared.
Commander, 100% Map, Dungeon Master

in WvW

UrFortuneCookie.4816

Great fights so far from EB in JQ….To bad we got double teamed and lost everything not to suprising but still. I just hope one day that BG will realize that they can push SoS on EB. Yes they finally did push SoS…when they had no other opponent. Either way JQ will keep fighting and go for 1st while dealing with BG aswell. Good luck to all the guild/players for this up comming week.

Glad some people have some faith.

[Work] Demons of Razgriz

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Dont worry iam creating an archer right now, just deciding the name, it will be a great addition to EB and JQ will recover everything like np, but i cant think of a cool name, all the cool ones are already taken…by me.

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

i c so BG guilds are basically doing double shifts. Its a shame because right now they are doing well. I like BG peeps, when I /wave at them they /wave back and don’t attack me. Its like some mutual understanding. Happened just moments ago when I was running away from a JQ zerg and I bumped into two BG hiding as well.

Not only do some guilds pull double shifts ( which always shows up on reset when BG shines because the odds are even) but BG has about a 12 hour span where they struggle to keep legitimate commanders fielded just to keep the bleeding to a minimum as BG goes back to family/work / and other obligations. I find it quite interesting that Thai, HB and a few others keep it so close through the week when BG can zone into 2 or more commander-less BLs all week long. Sometimes theres a Q for EBG but that’s about it and it’s very rare a few hours past reset

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

in WvW

Posted by: me im not.9357

me im not.9357

To bad we got double teamed and lost everything not to suprising but still. I just hope one day that BG will realize that they can push SoS on EB. Yes they finally did push SoS…when they had no other opponent. Either way JQ will keep fighting and go for 1st while dealing with BG aswell. Good luck to all the guild/players for this up comming week.

When I think of JQ I think of carebears and it makes me sad. They love to double team, but man— if theyre on the other end of it the tears are gonna roll.

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

Awesome fight @ Jade Quarry Valley!

Until you pathetic EMP players decided to spam Golem in a Box in mass at us. Good indication of how bad your guild really is.

But thanks for the bags.

Might as well call out people for using the Skale Venom consumable then son.

Oops, my bad. Didn’t know that Skale Venom could hit 1k – 6k per hit. Oh wait.

Like the Weakness and Vulnerability debuffs from the Skale venom consumable doesn’t turn a fight in your favor either too right? If so, why do I constantly see entire zergs with Skale venoms? Anyways, JQ is used to the weekend EB shenanigans and will continue fighting!

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Disregard the forum warrior waffle, BG is off to a flying start and doing well. Points on the board matter, whatever follows will follow even if the forums were closed right now.

I do not normally play during the frantic post reset hours but was awake and joined in today, good fun. It is great to see so many people enjoying the game.

BG 7302
SoS 5593
JQ 5593

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

Pretty sure we’ve been giving you guys the answer for weeks now.

Coverage.

We get bent over in Oceanic until afternoon.

While we struggle in Oceanic, due to the severe lack of Australian guilds and numbers, I think we punch well above our weight. A lot of last week we kept the ppt at around 190, which is high against the numbers we faced.

It does help having some of our SEA guilds log in earlier and some of our NA guilds are staying up a bit to help plug that timeslot.

I welcome this weeks fights against our Aussie and SEA counterparts. The more against us the better!

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

JQQed so much they crashed BGBL when we had inner gate at 5%.

LOL

in WvW

Posted by: Truth.2164

Truth.2164

Disregard the forum warrior waffle, BG is off to a flying start and doing well. Points on the board matter, whatever follows will follow even if the forums were closed right now.

I do not normally play during the frantic post reset hours but was awake and joined in today, good fun. It is great to see so many people enjoying the game.

BG 7779
SoS 6008
JQ 4822

Fixed this. You had SoS and JQ tied. Anyway great fights so far.

Truth – 80 Elementalist | FaTe – Hand Of Fate http://www.hand-of-fate.net
SoS Commander (Proud to call SoS my home since BW1)

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

something is going on in EB, we had BG attack us and a few SoS said “stay on your side on the map BG” its like we have some odd agreement not to fight each other. WvWvW is interesting when this happens.

We all know JQ will come back from it with their dominate NA coverage during the week, nothing can stop that

in WvW

UrFortuneCookie.4816

something is going on in EB, we had BG attack us and a few SoS said “stay on your side on the map BG” its like we have some odd agreement not to fight each other. WvWvW is interesting when this happens.

We all know JQ will come back from it with their dominate NA coverage during the week, nothing can stop that

Sounds like BG can read our chat.

[Work] Demons of Razgriz

in WvW

Posted by: Charr RN.9860

Charr RN.9860

Whats up JQ can’t handle the EB tactics? Did you really think we were gonna push BG, knowing that they were going to push you?

You just better hope BG never realizes that they could demolish you and keep the lead if they ever decided to focus you instead of JQ.

2v1 post already, Really? No offence to blackgate but after the recent stacking they dont have the coverage to stay above jq or sos. gj trying to get them to focus sos so you win though.

You can deny it all you want. SoS spawn camping EB zone in while BG sits in JQ keep right behind them. Odd how neither one of them are taking anything else from each other. Keep denying it though. I could care less what you do. Eventually BG will realize that they should have attacked SoS when they drop back down because they don’t have coverage to keep up all week.

BG will take whatever points we allow them to have, unless they want us to bring SOR up here…. I kid, I kid. That’s for all the “Golem in a Box” toting conspiracy theorists.

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Its cool guys, they’re all reported and recorded for Anet to look at.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Wow so hot this early? I thought by now we already know that reset points mean kitten in the long run.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

I’m very impressed with Blackgate. They continuously come out tops when the numbers are even(reset) All they need now are some half decent guilds to transfer over to them for coverage to energize t1.

Three guilds just transferred from Crystal Desert. LW (mine), LaZy, and GoF. That should increase the coverage we have on BG nicely (I hope).

Also, EBG had some great fights tonight, lets keep this up all week, shall we?

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

I think the problem with BG is that they lose morale when they get pushed down a bit during times that they lack coverage and thus less people participate. But if how much points you guys get ahead of SoS and JQ during the first day or two is any indication, I think you’re far more formidable than we are giving you credit for.

This is just a baseless assumption so take it with a grain of salt. (I don’t understand what it means. Why salt? I’d rather have sugar)

in WvW

Posted by: Cakewalk.3620

Cakewalk.3620

I think the problem with BG is that they lose morale when they get pushed down a bit during times that they lack coverage and thus less people participate. But if how much points you guys get ahead of SoS and JQ during the first day or two is any indication, I think you’re far more formidable than we are giving you credit for.

This is just a baseless assumption so take it with a grain of salt. (I don’t understand what it means. Why salt? I’d rather have sugar)

I think the numbers at the close of both weeks prove we deserve to be here.

Our problem has been coverage, not morale, not the will to go out there and fight even while down. We have Guilds pulling double shifts on weekdays for gods sake.

At the end of the days its a numbers game, not skill. And the other 2 servers in T1 have more numbers where we don’t.

Evoex [LotD]
GW2 AGM (http://www.lotd.org)
Lords of the Dead “Killing With Style.” Since 1995

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Kudos to TSym for handling 2v1 in SoS BL and RG for handling 2v1 in JQ BL until they logged off for the night. JQ in EB… get you game on!

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: siber.9821

siber.9821

there were a few JQ players who took advantage of underground terrain glitch. I have got them recorded but dont want any drama so I havent posted the vdo here. Please let me know how to contact JQ council members. Thks.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

(edited by siber.9821)

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

I was one of the two(i think?) players that got stuck under bay tonight. I do not know how that is abusing glitches lol. I got catapulted and fell down the ground and was stuck. Could not join in with the others into the lord room because I was stuck.

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I was one of the two(i think?) players that got stuck under bay tonight. I do not know how that is abusing glitches lol. I got catapulted and fell down the ground and was stuck. Could not join in with the others into the lord room because I was stuck.

zomg JQ exploiter. I KID I KID. Apparently, every little action is called out by the boy who cried wolf.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

So where in the video is the hack exactly? Learn how to sweep for mes. Case closed. oh and enjoy your infraction, not a good idea to name and shame guilds without concrete proof, that video shows nothing.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

zomg JQ exploiter. I KID I KID. Apparently, every little action is called out by the boy who cried wolf.

Hah! There are wolves!

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

SoS and JQ:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to push BG out of T1. If you choose to accept this mission, you may be accused of double teaming. You will have to play nicely with those you call the enemy. But in the end, you will have the satisfaction of pushing BG out of T1 and facing a truly worthy opponent. SoR wants our taste of T1.

This message will not self destruct in 30 seconds.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

What I think is being said is that dropping names in accusations that aren’t 100% proven is not nice. Let us not generalize from isolated acts. Let us refer to each other as our individual names. SOS, JQ and BG invader.

Edit:

SoS and JQ:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to push BG out of T1. If you choose to accept this mission, you may be accused of double teaming. You will have to play nicely with those you call the enemy. But in the end, you will have the satisfaction of pushing BG out of T1 and facing a truly worthy opponent. SoR wants our taste of T1.

SOR! The server I truly really respect fighting against. Can’t wait to see you in T1 next week.

(edited by Leo Paul.1659)

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

SoS and JQ:

While I agree SoR deserves a shot at tier one, I think BG has more than earned their place here. We had to wait over two months to get in, can’t we have a few more weeks of fun?

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

SoS and JQ:

While I agree SoR deserves a shot at tier one, I think BG has more than earned their place here. We had to wait over two months to get in, can’t we have a few more weeks of fun?

No

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Everyone! Please let it go. Maybe what you witnessed was legit, maybe it wasn’t. Either way, this is not the venue to deal with it. Submit your reports and send in your footage and leave it at that.

Lets get on with the match.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: drok.4136

drok.4136

there is only one way for a mesmer to be in inner and thats by him being dead. He would have to be rezzed by a warrior/ele who has glitched to a certain spot. Its cool tho keep covering for those bads. I guess them getting owned in open field fights non stop has them resorting to kitten tactics.

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Had an amazing time fighting votf and prx in BGBL, really looking forward to seeing you all in the battlefield more often

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Jarcus.3829

Jarcus.3829

there is only one way for a mesmer to be in inner and thats by him being dead. He would have to be rezzed by a warrior/ele who has glitched to a certain spot. Its cool tho keep covering for those bads. I guess them getting owned in open field fights non stop has them resorting to kitten tactics.

Only group to wipe our force open field “multiple times” tonight was RG. Were we wiped other times? Sure. Did we do plenty of bag collecting from both BG and JQ tonight as well? Yes we did.

All in all, good three way fights before RG logged for the evening—about 3am their time if my math is accurate— and was even fun afterwards.

-Jarcus

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

I had the pleasure of seeing VotF in action today. WoW those guys are brutal… we got caught inbetween a JQ and BG zerg and VotF destroyed them both.

very impressive guild.

Wurd. How they were pulling off some of those victories, I don’t know. Props for VotF.

in WvW

Jarcus.3829

Spec, was a potential recruit that was quickly removed from the guild shortly after this video was posted during Tortanic times. Made me laugh seeing that old video again though.

-Jarcus

(edited by Jarcus.3829)

in WvW

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

This thread needs more……

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

in WvW

Jarcus.3829

This thread needs more……

Adorable and deadly!

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

SoS and JQ:

Go home SOR, your drunk.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Score update. Not that it matters; lock imminent. >_>

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

in WvW

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

“Golem in a box” wasn’t meant for WvW and is being fixed with the WvW update.

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Just a heads up for all servers, do not change map or WP login servers are down

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in WvW

UrFortuneCookie.4816

Claw your way to the top of the pit!

[Work] Demons of Razgriz

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

Let’s not get into these mud-slinging matches guys. None of our servers can claim to be without sin, just report it and move on.

in WvW

UrFortuneCookie.4816

I have to ask, did JQ enjoy my 5 hr golem at Langor today (it was alive for like 8 hours)

[Work] Demons of Razgriz

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Sea of sorrows just recovered from a rather large server outage. Were the other two servers effected? come back online and we’re down to 130 ppt.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

login servers are back up

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in WvW

UrFortuneCookie.4816

I was not the person that took the video but i found it on youtube. I will take my infraction or whatever Anet decides to give me with pride. If they actually decided to fix these issues we wouldnt be having this problem. Here we Have FOE SOS Guild or Not FOE hacking into bay. I feel this guild needs to be publicly humiliated they hacked our bay with several people watching them. So watch out for FOE guys mad hackers with no skill

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portal_Entre

Maybe you need to look this skill up and play some more WvW before you make accusations, enjoy the infractions.

It’s like you’ve never heard of a Mesmer before, are there mesmers on your server?

Only question I have now is.. If there was a mesmer hiding inside lord’s room who can portal people in, why the heck did SOS attack the gate for such a long time (it was actually taken down to 10%)? That part just didn’t seem to make any sense if there was a mesmer inside.

Baited. Thats all, we do tactics. Just think about it =/

[Work] Demons of Razgriz

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

SoS and JQ:

Maybe you should earn you way into Tier 1 like BG did, instead of asking others to do your work for you. The only reason your close at all is taking advantage of SBI’s high rating when they all stacked to your server, well their rating is down now.

And then you have the audacity to come in here and ask for more help.

Do you need help from 3 out of the top 5 servers to beat BG?

in WvW

Posted by: CelestialWyrm.8572

CelestialWyrm.8572

Sea of sorrows just recovered from a rather large server outage. Were the other two servers effected? come back online and we’re down to 130 ppt.

I believe so, at least Blackgate folk were unable to log back in for a time. Luckily we realized this quickly and spread word to not log out.

Imperial Coalition [ICoa]
Blackgate