Jan 25 - Feb 1 2013 | SoS & JQ & BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

I was not the person that took the video but i found it on youtube. I will take my infraction or whatever Anet decides to give me with pride. If they actually decided to fix these issues we wouldnt be having this problem. Here we Have FOE SOS Guild or Not FOE hacking into bay. I feel this guild needs to be publicly humiliated they hacked our bay with several people watching them. So watch out for FOE guys mad hackers with no skill

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portal_Entre

Maybe you need to look this skill up and play some more WvW before you make accusations, enjoy the infractions.

It’s like you’ve never heard of a Mesmer before, are there mesmers on your server?

Only question I have now is.. If there was a mesmer hiding inside lord’s room who can portal people in, why the heck did SOS attack the gate for such a long time (it was actually taken down to 10%)? That part just didn’t seem to make any sense if there was a mesmer inside.

Baited. Thats all, we do tactics. Just think about it =/

Wait, let me get this right. You think it’s good tactics to wait a few minutes to take the gate down to 10% while more BG rushes in to the keep to defend rather than just to have the mesmer rush out and port everyone in to kill the lord with just a few BG defending?

This is a serious question since if I deem it to be a good tactic, i will attempt to use it in the future. So, let’s say I am leading a group of about 25 people and there is a memser in the lord’s room who can port my group in. There is about 3 people in the lord’s room defending. So, I instruct my group to attack the gate for about 5 minutes to allow 25 of my enemies to rush into the lord’s room to defend, build siege, etc. Then, I tell the memser to port my group in to fight the 25 people who are in the room now with siege instead of the 3 that were there initially.

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM

That will never happen.

Blackgate taking first that is.

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Awesome fight @ Jade Quarry Valley!

Until you pathetic EMP players decided to spam Golem in a Box in mass at us. Good indication of how bad your guild really is.

But thanks for the bags.

Someone has to start this every week. Thats cute though. Remind us how bad we are next time you’re locked out of your borderlands.

But really, do everyone a favor and keep your negative comments off the forums. It doesn’t do anyone good. You can trash talk all you want but all that really matters is the score at the end of the week.

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

Awesome fight @ Jade Quarry Valley!

Until you pathetic EMP players decided to spam Golem in a Box in mass at us. Good indication of how bad your guild really is.

But thanks for the bags.

Someone has to start this every week. Thats cute though. Remind us how bad we are next time you’re locked out of your borderlands.

But really, do everyone a favor and keep your negative comments off the forums. It doesn’t do anyone good. You can trash talk all you want but all that really matters is the score at the end of the week.

Well, you are right ofc. Doesn’t change the fact that it’s really, really lame.

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

Golem in a box will get fixed, i hope. Every server in this tier has had at least some guilds doing it. If those guilds choose to, let them, that is there choice. However, if it looks like a duck, and smells like a duck, then most likely, it is a duck. There, I have shared my wisdom of the ages with you all. [Work] and the other guilds in the Aoi Alliance, have not; will not ever use GiaB.
As far as this video goes, I saw no FoE tag trying to jump that “ninja cata” wall. I saw FoE outside of bay in the beginning, and then inside outer attacking the gate during most of the seige. They most likely could have had a mesmer in Lord’s Room waiting for the right window of opportunity to actually get himself/herself over the inner wall, and it just took that long [until the gate was at 10%] to actually get out there to drop the portal. And as far as getting by the outer wall, they most definately could have had a mesmer hiding, seperate from the one inside inner, somewhere in between outer and inner. As far as fact goes, I was not there, nevertheless, it is a plausible scenerio.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-sub-forum-rules-reminder
I believe what matters most is that people attempt to fight the urge to post hack stuff on these threads. Report the issue with the tools we have at our disposal. Blanket calling out an entire server and specific guilds with no actual proof behooves no one.
Fight the urge to continue this topic and let us get back to trolling each other professionally.
May the culling be with you.

EDIT: Post the score plz, stuck at real life work for another 7 hrs….

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

(edited by Tala.7638)

in WvW

Posted by: Sorvo.3817

Sorvo.3817

Whats up JQ can’t handle the EB tactics? Did you really think we were gonna push BG, knowing that they were going to push you?

I wasn’t in EB , but it looks like they handled it just fine.

Attachments:

Farcor / Recruting Officer [Fire]

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

To you SoS hacks on JQ BL. Stop it! You took bay, you took our tower. Now we know better. We stopped you the second time (at @9:15 server time) you tried hacking into bay and we got you on video and will be reported. We will be contacting your guild GMs. To any SoS who believes in legitemate play, don’t take portals you don’t know where they go. You don’t want to be associated with cheaters.

You have video, do what you said, report it. Dnt come into this thread with accusations. Coming to this thread with that stuff does nothing for anyone in the community. Your thread post is exactly what I would have done, minus the post of this forum or any other for that matter. You got wronged, supposedly, have proof, and know the proper chain of actions to take. Do that, but dnt post that kitten stuff here.

Funny how just last week the same could be said of SoS who called out over last weeks thread about AoS member hacking or that Emp should be banned for using “Golem in the box” or dang there’s just so many to count. Oh but it’s not okay for another server to say this. Stop being so “I am above everyone else attitude” mindset.

DO u even read the posts? Did you read my entire last post? Or just sculpt your own truth of facts. Once again, one person posting doesnt speak for the entire server. I was only trying “trying” to get OUR whole community off a garbage topic and back to the actual fun of playing, and politely trolling, against each other, and talking about that.

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

It has been confirmed that Golem in a Box will be removed in the next patch. Anyone who uses it after that fact is not exploiting, but should perhaps rethink the legitimacy of their ‘strategy’.

(Source: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Golem-in-a-Box-Intended-for-WvW-use/page/2#post1290487 )

On another note, here’s a few GvG fights versus VoTF from a D/D Elementalist PoV:

Only 6 out of ~15 fights that we had – some of which were much closer than these, but I didn’t record fully.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

(edited by Intigo.1653)

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Whats up JQ can’t handle the EB tactics? Did you really think we were gonna push BG, knowing that they were going to push you?

I wasn’t in EB , but it looks like they handled it just fine.

It was touch and go for the first few hours and we mounted an epic defence of our keep with both SoS and BG in the lords room. After about 20 minutes of serious cull fest of a fight we pushed both out and then built back up from there

What happened to this thread, less than 24 hours in and it turned to a real trashcan. The only highlight is of course Fiestys score update. Keep them coming

Just remember folks, no one here speaks for their entire server so be careful not to label any server based on one trolls comments.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: Kurthos.2354

Kurthos.2354

lol that video of 3 doing the wall climb exploit. The only part funnier than that is their members trying to defend it when they got caught on tape.

Im looking at those tags on the 3…and the actual name doesnt even look long enough to be Fist of the Empire. :O

Yeah they use the sub-guild tag NF or Not FOE so they can do their exploiting without soiling the FOE name. But alas, it isn’t as elegant of a plan as they intended.

Soo…essentially, no proof. You have a generalization.

Ok, we will go with that. It’s not like FOE has a history of doing it or anything.

Oops I slipped in some sarcasm.

Yah, just careful with that. Idc if people from my server are banned for exploiting, but it will suck in the future if a guild is wrongly accused. Just saying.

I agree. I also dislike when people blame a server for the actions of a select few. There will always be innocents that get blamed accidentally, and the guilty that don’t get caught. We have however, found 3 undeniably guilty players here.

When you see this happen, please send me a message in game telling which map, where, and how. If possible also include an account name. If you can get this information to me quickly, I can make sure that justice is dealt.

We have a server wide Blacklist for players who take advantage of exploits. FoE is not interested in unfair play. You cannot make assumptions about their guild just because of one person.

If you have any questions about this statement, message me in game.

in WvW

Posted by: Raztlin.7964

Raztlin.7964

To you SoS hacks on JQ BL. Stop it! You took bay, you took our tower. Now we know better. We stopped you the second time (at @9:15 server time) you tried hacking into bay and we got you on video and will be reported. We will be contacting your guild GMs. To any SoS who believes in legitemate play, don’t take portals you don’t know where they go. You don’t want to be associated with cheaters.

You have video, do what you said, report it. Dnt come into this thread with accusations. Coming to this thread with that stuff does nothing for anyone in the community. Your thread post is exactly what I would have done, minus the post of this forum or any other for that matter. You got wronged, supposedly, have proof, and know the proper chain of actions to take. Do that, but dnt post that kitten stuff here.

Funny how just last week the same could be said of SoS who called out over last weeks thread about AoS member hacking or that Emp should be banned for using “Golem in the box” or dang there’s just so many to count. Oh but it’s not okay for another server to say this. Stop being so “I am above everyone else attitude” mindset.

DO u even read the posts? Did you read my entire last post? Or just sculpt your own truth of facts. Once again, one person posting doesnt speak for the entire server. I was only trying “trying” to get OUR whole community off a garbage topic and back to the actual fun of playing, and politely trolling, against each other, and talking about that.

Nice Deflection btw. But I totally understand. Remember everyone is watching.

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Interesting how BG finally decides to prioritize on SoS, they jump 50+ rating points (currently) while sos drops 52+.

Who knew that’s how the Glicko system worked……….

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Both servers beat SoS at reset day? IMPOSSIBRU!!

On a side note, I hope our aussies had a great party last night.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

JQ and BG both climbing in the ranks now that they’re focusing on SoS as priority. Makes good sense. SoS has the most points for the other servers to split between them.

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

SoS are the weaker of the 3 servers now if you ask me. Oceanic we may have the edge, but overall after all the xfers i would say its JQ > BG > SoS.
We are definitely outnumbered from around 11am central to 1am central

Never thought id see the day when i say SoS need some NA transfers. Filling 2 of 4 maps (sun-thurs) just wont cut it against the numbers jq and bg are putting out now.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Let it go. People have great joy beating against the current champion. Apparently saying anything negative earns you an infraction! I’m a good boy now.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

SoS and JQ:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to push BG out of T1. If you choose to accept this mission, you may be accused of double teaming. You will have to play nicely with those you call the enemy. But in the end, you will have the satisfaction of pushing BG out of T1 and facing a truly worthy opponent. SoR wants our taste of T1.

This message will not self destruct in 30 seconds.

Go home SOR, your drunk.

Why are you talking about my drunk? The construction of your sentence is invalid. You will self destruct in 30 seconds.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I have to ask, did JQ enjoy my 5 hr golem at Langor today (it was alive for like 8 hours)

that was some stupid kitten.
From JQ that is. Every single person their was dry humping oda the entire time. I needed 5 people to follow me for 10 minutes and we could have swept bravost, durios and umberglade. Hell we duo’d durios at one point but BG took it back because lol 2 people defense.

But no, lets just dry hump oda who is trying (and failing) to treb langor all day long.

Ofc they did eventually turn around when blackgate broke the other side of the keep wall. And then surprise surprise took bravost durios and umber in about 10 minutes because I had trebbed the gates and walls down on both of them half an hour ago.

JQ players, for the love of god, think with your heads sometimes rather than just following a commander pin.
Or if you really have to follow a commander pin, follow the commander who is interested in actually getting kitten done rather than turtling up infront of langor for 3 hours doing nothing useful ;__;

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Hope all aussie’s celebrated hard and are ready to kick some kitten Epic fight in SoS bl bay a few hours ago, intense 3-way action and some strong presence from BG!

Amarathy
[ETA]

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

We lost my garrison on SoS BL?

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Score update!

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

SoS are the weaker of the 3 servers now if you ask me. Oceanic we may have the edge, but overall after all the xfers i would say its JQ > BG > SoS.

Never thought id see the day when i say SoS need some NA transfers. Filling 2 of 4 maps (sun-thurs) just wont cut it against the numbers jq and bg are putting out now.

SoS definitely still has the advantage in numbers and coverage.

Oh no, a 2 hour area where you’re outnumbered, that must compensate for the other 22 hours of course.

Oh and you’re not actually even outnumbered then.

It’s just that at that time while JQ and BG have people running around various borderlands, taking stuff, SoS has 100+ people sitting inside the jump puzzle in EB.

I haven’t really seen evidence of it this matchup, but last week pretty much every day around that time (at least during the week) then jade quarry would have 6/7 keeps and are just rolling borderlands, while sea of sorrows has 100+ people inside the jump puzzle.

For example, last week I was doing said jump puzzle and came across this at the chest area. It was pretty ridiculous not only because of how many people were in that one area, but also because it was completely pointless, anyone could just use the mystic fountain and waltz right through. After this SS was taken about 10 minutes later JQ took another keep. And keep in mind this is just what SoS had at the chest area, there were at least 50/60 more throughout the jump puzzle. Now if all these people and siege had been inside that keep we were taking, they could have defended it.

Attachments:

Anet make Rev great again.

(edited by Wasabi Kitty.8247)

in WvW

Ohai.8346

Oh no, a 2 hour area where you’re outnumbered, that must compensate for the other 22 hours of course.

Oh and you’re not actually even outnumbered then.

It’s just that at that time while JQ and BG have people running around various borderlands, taking stuff, SoS has 100+ people sitting inside the jump puzzle in EB.

Your attempt at scaring off potential transfers is commendable, but the fact is we have 1 asia guild, 1 euro guild, and are outnumbered in NA by 1.5 maps worth of players. We do have a slight edge in Oceanic i will agree that, though we did take a 5k hit in Oceanic last night.
Hopefully we can get a few more across to euro and NA so the games stay competitive.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: jason barnes.4239

jason barnes.4239

I wouldn’t start panicking about our oceanic poor showing yesterday yet. It was australia day so most folks were at bbq’s etc celebrating hence the outmanned buff on several occasions. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/diverse-celebrations-across-country-for-australia-day/story-e6frf7kx-1226562528407

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Your Oceanics/Aussie contingent are enjoying Australia day. They also put in huge hours in Thursday/Friday. I am sure they will be back once they have sobered up. Its a holiday Monday in Australia as well so I expect you to make hay then.

Really, its only been 24 hours and you didn’t start as well as usual. Well, it happens to all servers sometimes. In your case, its holiday time for a large section of your server and you are already saying you are grossly outnumbered and desparately need transfers? I think you just need to get the folks you already have out in the field.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Why are you talking about my drunk? The construction of your sentence is invalid. You will self destruct in 30 seconds.

Okay there Tom Cruise, heres some coffee. Now go clean yourself up. =(

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I wouldn’t start panicking about our oceanic poor showing yesterday yet. It was australia day so most folks were at bbq’s etc celebrating hence the outmanned buff on several occasions. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/diverse-celebrations-across-country-for-australia-day/story-e6frf7kx-1226562528407

Plus it didn’t help with half our population being disconnected allowing JQ to take SOS garrison.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I thank the posters who post in accordance with the code of conduct rules we all signed and remind people that quoting posts containing accusations against player/guild names, may not be the wisest action. Always your call of course but please take any infractions , bans incurred with grace and move on. Try not to get these threads closed.

Some great fights, both JQ and BG were fighting great and scoring good ppt. SoS is not done yet and will be fighting on, enjoy the game all.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

Plus it didn’t help with half our population being disconnected allowing JQ to take SOS garrison.

You do know that the log-in server being down last night affected all the servers, not just your own.

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

You do know that the log-in server being down last night affected all the servers, not just your own.

<kidding>
Shhh, It’s all part of JQ’s and BG’s nefarious secret alliance to deny SoS their chance at #1 again.
</kidding>

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

LOL are JQ really still trying to pretend SoS have the numbers? It’s only going to get worse as the week goes on. SoS tried to tell you we didn’t have the numbers..what we had was folks who were willing to put in a lot of hours. So stacking a server with 13 new guilds while we added 1 while our recruitment threads were getting trolled combined with a couple main commanders getting burned out and voila. Only a matter of time were down to T2 which could be fast.

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
Señor Chang: 80 Ranger

(edited by Wiredgunslinger.5480)

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I did not see any huge SoS login surge later when the login server was fixed, so I am unsure it was a major factor.

BG and JQ forces did better ppt wise than SoS that is all, done is done, congrats and good fights! On with the week!

Great effort BG, keep fighting to stay in Tier 1! It is no sure thing who will drop out of Tier 1 if anyone does.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

LOL are JQ really still trying to pretend SoS have the numbers? It’s only going to get worse as the week goes on. SoS tried to tell you we didn’t have the numbers..what we had was folks who were willing to put in a lot of hours. So stacking a server with 13 new guilds while we added 1 while our recruitment threads were getting trolled combined with a couple main commanders getting burned out and voila. Only a matter of time were down to T2 which could be fast.

You think there weren’t people on JQ doing the same thing? In December, I basically had nothing to do for a month + so I played pretty much 16 hours a day for a while. During that time, I would see the same people in WvW online from start to finish.

in WvW

Ohai.8346

Yep couldnt agree more. This thing gets locked on Monday too, and if its just 150 JQ every map, i can see it being very very bad for gw2 and anyone who enjoys competitive WvW in tier 1. That goes for JQ also not just the opponents, just look at how HoD got bored.
JQ are not showing that they are better, they are showing that they can outnumber us to the Win.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

Great weekend, Blackgate. Thanks for collaborating with us in our teamspeak on the 2v1 push against SoS!

jk that didn’t actually happen

Regardless, it’s only the first day. I expect some big pushes throughout the week. Good luck everyone.

Just another careless bird.

in WvW

Posted by: UrFortuneCookie.4816

UrFortuneCookie.4816

I was not the person that took the video but i found it on youtube. I will take my infraction or whatever Anet decides to give me with pride. If they actually decided to fix these issues we wouldnt be having this problem. Here we Have FOE SOS Guild or Not FOE hacking into bay. I feel this guild needs to be publicly humiliated they hacked our bay with several people watching them. So watch out for FOE guys mad hackers with no skill

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portal_Entre

Maybe you need to look this skill up and play some more WvW before you make accusations, enjoy the infractions.

It’s like you’ve never heard of a Mesmer before, are there mesmers on your server?

Only question I have now is.. If there was a mesmer hiding inside lord’s room who can portal people in, why the heck did SOS attack the gate for such a long time (it was actually taken down to 10%)? That part just didn’t seem to make any sense if there was a mesmer inside.

Baited. Thats all, we do tactics. Just think about it =/

Wait, let me get this right. You think it’s good tactics to wait a few minutes to take the gate down to 10% while more BG rushes in to the keep to defend rather than just to have the mesmer rush out and port everyone in to kill the lord with just a few BG defending?

This is a serious question since if I deem it to be a good tactic, i will attempt to use it in the future. So, let’s say I am leading a group of about 25 people and there is a memser in the lord’s room who can port my group in. There is about 3 people in the lord’s room defending. So, I instruct my group to attack the gate for about 5 minutes to allow 25 of my enemies to rush into the lord’s room to defend, build siege, etc. Then, I tell the memser to port my group in to fight the 25 people who are in the room now with siege instead of the 3 that were there initially.

Def more situational. Think about it, do you NEED 25 people to take a keeplord? If my team is keeping you stuck at a gate and you get more BG rushing in, but rushing towards the gate then what. IDC if you are on the gate, if you lose your tower there goes your reinforcements. If obviously the tactic at the gate isnt working, fine just break the dam door down. Another way to look at it is ok. I have a mesmer inside the tower, but without a stable passage in to the tower I wont get any reinforcements. After all it only takes one guy to stall a cap. Siege isnt a issue if you jump on it properly.

[Work] Demons of Razgriz
Lvl 80 Norn Warrior 50+ exotic geared.
Commander, 100% Map, Dungeon Master

in WvW

Posted by: Chyrch.5470

Chyrch.5470

11 AM – 1 AM isn’t 2 hours. It’s 14.

in WvW

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

SoS complaining about population – I have now seen it all : )

BG awesome fighting so far!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

The Oceanics are off until tuesday. Now way we are coming back from 3 days of not participating. Best hope is to not lose by too big a margin.

Outmanned on most maps again, only one day after the reset. This is not good. Whoever thinks SoS have the numbers are lying to themselves or joking. We just have amazing guilds that put in the effort. kudos to them!

in WvW

Thobek.1730

What does the outmanned buff mean to you then? because its all about population. What you fail to understand is we are basically an Oceanic server with some very dedicated NA guilds. And now a very good EURO guild.

Bottom line is we are outmanned most the time. So yes we can complain about population. Its not just about one time zone, its about coverage.

in WvW

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

What does the outmanned buff mean to you then? because its all about population. What you fail to understand is we are basically an Oceanic server with some very dedicated NA guilds. And now a very good EURO guild.

Bottom line is we are outmanned most the time. So yes we can complain about population. Its not just about one time zone, its about coverage.

The reason I find it hilarious is when we said hey SoS – we are out manned every time we fight you. All I heard was it was due to SoS having superior skill and JQ sucks. So pardon me chuckling when you guys are suddenly concerned about numbers. You are the most skilled server after all – since that is what many of you have been implying since you got here. Please use your superior skills and tactics to win – being out manned really shouldn’t affect a server as skilled as you all repeatedly implied.

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in WvW

Thobek.1730

The reason I find it hilarious is when we said hey SoS – we are out manned every time we fight you. All I heard was it was due to SoS having superior skill and JQ sucks. So pardon me chuckling when you guys are suddenly concerned about numbers. You are the most skilled server after all – since that is what many of you have been implying since you got here. Please use your superior skills and tactics to win – being out manned really shouldn’t affect a server as skilled as you all repeatedly implied.

find me those posts that people said “SoS has superior skill and JQ sucks” please. I’ve been reading these forums for a while now and I haven’t read any posts that say that. Either you’re making things up or reading far to much into other peoples posts.

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

JQ is the no 1 server now no doubt. With server stacking and endless coverage. SoS always had their members burned out during WvW to make up for our lack in numbers.

This is our coverage. Taken just 5 minutes ago. 2 people vs 30 PRX zerg. If they can spare 30 people to wipe 2 person then u guys ARE the stack server

Attachments:

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Let them take the number 1 spot because SOS sucks. Then we can have legitimacy to our claims AND get the transfers we need.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

Yup. As i said. Guilds with big ego will only go to JQ. Because they want to prove something. Its like nobody wants to be number 1 but everybody wants to be number 1 soon™. Haha. Well congratz JQ. Enjoy number 1.

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

on JQBL last night when the login was down, we had a 4man zerg. Blackgate is really impressive on resets

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

Yeah, its certainly going to be a struggle this week but I reckon we can do it. We are pretty awesome afterall, not to mention modest.

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

This is our coverage. Taken just 5 minutes ago. 2 people vs 30 PRX zerg. If they can spare 30 people to wipe 2 person then u guys ARE the stack server

I had a similar experience at the middle island on SoS bl. Was fighting 3 JQ for the temple when 30 more show up. This was NA primetime, but still, when you have 30 people free to go take a tertiary objective on someone elses bl… geez.

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

Yup. As i said. Guilds with big ego will only go to JQ. Because they want to prove something. Its like nobody wants to be number 1 but everybody wants to be number 1 soon™. Haha. Well congratz JQ. Enjoy number 1.

And SoS didn’t have guilds with big ego whose members who would regularly gloat about SoS being #1 and stacked the server for the pass 9-10 weeks? Loving this pot calling the kettle black situation. It is early in the week and already there are “woe is we” posts.