Jan 25 - Feb 1 2013 | SoS & JQ & BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Im tired of wvw. Staying out of it since the patch has already fixed fotm i can finally get the ascended rings. No new updates on it that makes it more interesting. It’s a blessing in disguise that we are third this week. Alleviates the pressure off and gives us time to work on pve. Congrats to jq for winning.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: xKedge.5493

xKedge.5493

Being on SoS since i got the game at Launch We have been through A lot and I Haven’t really ever seen us talk the trash that i see JQ doing on a daily basis, on the forums here. I think the best part is you guys think your good. There are no tactics to how you play, all you have is a big zerg that just roll over people. But what was really amazing was for 6 hours we rolled Both servers that where attacking us on both sides and still held the castle with holes in the walls. We have amazing commanders that use skill and tactics Not brooding zerg. Also i don’t post much, but when it comes to 2 v 1, its happening the only reason why you say we are crying is because guess what you are in 1 and 2. hmmmmm just something to think about. Hmmmmm SoS held the top spot for how long?…………. I think it was 10 weeks straight, i could be off but hey it just goes to show that it took a stack server and getting 2 v 1 to take us down. Have a nice day.

Lmao complains about 2v1 and zergs…

It looks more like your server not even trying.. at least jade quarry put work when we were 2nd place.

I still don’t get how BG doing better.. Maybe A lot of SoS jump the ship already.

in WvW

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Thanks to Jade Quarry for warm welcome to server last week for our stay. Had alot of fun on US. We can at least say we did it now. Was fun here is some footage in cyrils new video. Good luck to the US t1 guilds.

I am so glad you posted this video to just show how poor of sportsman you are. This is what RG is all about, abusing whatever they can and everything they can to win. Culling is already an issue and your guild goes ahead to make sure to use the AC potion to make sure you stay even longer invisible on top of mesmer stealth veil! You’re guild’s amazing because you make sure your enemies never see you and never will because you’ll abusing every bit of what culling it has to offer.

RG has no strategy just a giant culling abusing zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: soma.3812

soma.3812

Here are some facts.

I would prefer it if you were able to say, "I’m disapointed that we got beat in the recruiting race, and I’m worried that fights will become lopsided and not be as fun anymore. " That would be a very mature and reasonable thing to say. But crying “foul” and finger pointing because our community was more appealing and our recruiting efforts were more effective – that’s just sad.

I am actually not disappointed you recruited more. The fights will become boring for your hardened fighters, and some of the large well respected guilds i can not say a guild name in this forum have no server loyalty as they have shown in the past few months, and may actually leave in a few months. You also have many people from lower teirs that just want to say to their mates we won t1 WvW or that they actually beat SoS for once. A thorn in the side of many during the start of the rating system. Even with a paid transfer system Anet knows that guilds will transfer.
Queues will be a major problem with people spending longer in LA than in a BL.

Also a lot of SoSs leaders are facing burnout. We do not win the matches by double points we work hard for that lead. The last match we were behind and had many bleary eyed people for the start of the next matchup. If we do go to t2 i think we all need a rest, i dont want any more commanders to burnout. T2 seems like a place to rest up and then get serious again but i hope it doesnt ever come to that.

in WvW

Posted by: Drop Bear.5839

Drop Bear.5839

Here are some facts.

I would prefer it if you were able to say, "I’m disapointed that we got beat in the recruiting race, and I’m worried that fights will become lopsided and not be as fun anymore. " That would be a very mature and reasonable thing to say. But crying “foul” and finger pointing because our community was more appealing and our recruiting efforts were more effective – that’s just sad.

I am actually not disappointed you recruited more. The fights will become boring for your hardened fighters, and some of the large well respected guilds i can not say a guild name in this forum have no server loyalty as they have shown in the past few months, and may actually leave in a few months. You also have many people from lower teirs that just want to say to their mates we won t1 WvW or that they actually beat SoS for once. A thorn in the side of many during the start of the rating system. Even with a paid transfer system Anet knows that guilds will transfer.
Queues will be a major problem with people spending longer in LA than in a BL.

Also a lot of SoSs leaders are facing burnout. We do not win the matches by double points we work hard for that lead. The last match we were behind and had many bleary eyed people for the start of the next matchup. If we do go to t2 i think we all need a rest, i dont want any more commanders to burnout. T2 seems like a place to rest up and then get serious again but i hope it doesnt ever come to that.

Actually, going to T2 next week might be a good thing.

Picture it: SoR takes our place in T1, then the server reset happens. JQ, SoR and BG fight a close match and thus their ratings don’t change all that much. We (assumingly) fight for a much larger lead in T2. This helps us get further up on the ladder quicker.

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Score update? T2 posts more score updates, and their match is practically over

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Score update? T2 posts more score updates, and their match is practically over

Just for you!

Attachments:

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

If/when JQ wins this week it will be because they have organised their numbers well and responded to attacks with their normal rapid response. IMHO, nobody does scouting and rapid response as well as JQ . Congrats it is just as good a win as any other win ever gained in T1.

EDIT: Apologies BG, meant to congrats your team at SoS Garrison today, excellent counter pushes and holding a garri with zero supply and 4-5 holes in it, Great work, loved the Hammer guys/girls leading the counter charges..

I am a little concerned with the reset as a close fought T1 may see 3, 600PPT earning lower tier servers in T1 for a few weeks. Hopefully the numbers are a bit more complicated than that and JQ, BG SOR etc get a fair go. Time will tell.

As a SoS player myself, I will be on SoS always and hope to face many quality opponents on the battlefields!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: Flirty Nerd.6407

Flirty Nerd.6407

Thanks to Jade Quarry for warm welcome to server last week for our stay. Had alot of fun on US. We can at least say we did it now. Was fun here is some footage in cyrils new video. Good luck to the US t1 guilds.

I am so glad you posted this video to just show how poor of sportsman you are. This is what RG is all about, abusing whatever they can and everything they can to win. Culling is already an issue and your guild goes ahead to make sure to use the AC potion to make sure you stay even longer invisible on top of mesmer stealth veil! You’re guild’s amazing because you make sure your enemies never see you and never will because you’ll abusing every bit of what culling it has to offer.

Kitten those RG for learning how to use their skills!

In war, you don’t just go shake hands with your enemy and introduce yourself, you attack with the element of surprise. Saying someone is cheating by being sneaky is like saying a war was won unfairly because you were outplayed and unprepared. A thief isn’t cheating by stealthing up onto an individual player and attacking them, they’re using their build as intended. Same goes with team/group gameplay – not using your skills to benefit your entire group would just be poor gameplay. The fact remains that these strategies are available to all individuals who play the game – and plenty of people use these tactics. Red Guard just uses them unusually well. I’ve seen Votf, Tsym, and plenty of other guilds use this as well. If you’re gonna generalize groups who use tactics based on skills that are given to them and have been decided as working as intended by the GMs, then you might want to include the fact that literally everyone does this, Red Guard is just doing it better. No matter if you see it as an abuse or not, it takes a lot of coordination and discipline to be this effective. If you have an issue with the way skills effect WvW, it’s probably better to take it up with the people who have decided those skills are working as intended and balanced, not the people who are using their skills as effectively as they can to benefit their group.

| Legendary Flirt – 80 Guardian | Red Essence [RE] – Dragonbrand |

in WvW

Posted by: deviller.9135

deviller.9135

Funny to see your post.
1. AC potion does not prolong the stealth time.
2. Invisible in tactical meaning is to break enemy line (not abusing culling). (If you see the video again, after 20 minutes, you will see both zergs are using mesmer veil).
3. RG zerg is smaller than most of the zerg (while they in JQ (they only have 15 members in JQ at that time).

I think you should learn how these guild run. Compared to EU guilds, most of NA server guilds cannot compete with EU server guilds. (what you should do is learn from them (which has been started by some of the guilds)).

in WvW

Posted by: Bankzilla.2984

Bankzilla.2984

Funny to see your post.
1. AC potion does not prolong the stealth time.
2. Invisible in tactical meaning is to break enemy line (not abusing culling). (If you see the video again, after 20 minutes, you will see both zergs are using mesmer veil).
3. RG zerg is smaller than most of the zerg (while they in JQ (they only have 15 members in JQ at that time).

I think you should learn how these guild run. Compared to EU guilds, most of NA server guilds cannot compete with EU server guilds. (what you should do is learn from them (which has been started by some of the guilds)).

RG had more than 15 because when they wanted GvG with TSym they were fielding 25

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Had a great time in SOS garrison tonight holding off all you SOS guys and JQ as well. We had so many holes in our walls I felt like we were living in Swiss cheese! Seriously though they were great fights! And to RedGuard,,, it was great to get the chance to fight you guys while you were here. Good to see you on the field but better to see you gone. I joke of course, much respect goes out to you guys, and good luck wherever you may land. Come on Blackgate lets finish the week STRONG!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I’m really surprised JQ’s xfer guilds are getting along so well with the natives. I expected a little drama, but I have seen none. Obviously they all made a good decision as to were they’d have the most fun and fit in the best. JQ’s main strength is that we just like to wvw… no big secret, no big secret strategies, very little drama. It has been very entertaining vs SoS for us, and we are about to get our 2nd win over these monsters. (I hope!)

I can say I’m really impressed with BG this week. The first week they came in hard and got socked right in the nose. The second week you could see them working things out, and this week they are in good fighting condition. They simply lack coverage at times. This week in my mind they have earned the T1 T-shirt.

I was leading our gank groups and commanding later, and the best defender of SoS BL was BG. Yes I purposefully was 2v1ing Bg all night, and they wouldn’t budge from the freaking garri! Great fun was had by all. I had this memo from BG stating we were going to 2v1 SoS tonight…

Sometimes I admit I wasn’t sure who’s BL we were in as BG and SoS were actively defending Titans Paw it seemed. I just wanted to build ballistas and farm chickens, I promise!

Now for the real talk…WHO’S excited to fight all these up and coming new “we are t1 servers?!”

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: Hecksa.7140

Hecksa.7140

Everyone always talks about how everyone’s using AC potion to make culling last longer, not sure why. I think it’s because they can’t figure out why we do use them, and just jump to the first (dumb) conclusion they come up with. Here’s a hint for you. Yes, we use the potions for a reason. No, that reason isn’t to lengthen culling time. Plenty of people have figured out why we do it in the past, it’s not all that tricky.

You’ll also have noticed (ah, who am I kidding, you won’t have) that we didn’t use veil in a fair few of the fights in the video, and still killed stuff. Veil helps, but we don’t need it.

RG had more than 15 because when they wanted GvG with TSym they were fielding 25

Our numbers built up over the week – at the start we only had 12 out at any one time, when we wanted GvG with TSym we had 23, and I think we ran almost 30 on reset. The video has clips from pretty much all parts of the week, so there’s varying numbers in it.

Not Matter (Mesmer) – [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

More like, brought to us by quaggan! Thanks to all the great guilds and players we fought during our US stay, hope you guys keep having some awesome fights.

Hecksa already addressed the silly posts.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Bushi.4507

Bushi.4507

Some footage I have from late saturday night when Blackgate was trying to hold SoS and JQ out of hills in SoS borderlands. It was some of the best fighting that I’ve been part of in a long time. I had over 40minutes of footage so it was a bit hard to cut down. Hopefully everyone enjoys.

You left out Jokers greatest tactical move of the night =(

It’s so nice to hear Bad Company as video music for a change. Nothing against dub step, but it gets old

Looking good ICOA

Mordred The Red

[HB] Black Gate

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

RESET RESET RESET!!!

Three weeks of sheer chaos as margin of victory will determine the placement in week 2!!!! Some awesomely lopsided match ups and finally a break from this repetitive madness!

Oh man oh man oh man.

I normally don’t advocate throwing a match, but how much fun would it be to take that first week off and get sent to LAST! hahahahaha…

Oh the possibilities. Oh the fun!

The horror! The horror!!!!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

RESET RESET RESET!!!

Three weeks of sheer chaos as margin of victory will determine the placement in week 2!!!! Some awesomely lopsided match ups and finally a break from this repetitive madness!

Oh man oh man oh man.

I normally don’t advocate throwing a match, but how much fun would it be to take that first week off and get sent to LAST! hahahahaha…

SoR must be really kitten #8230; Just when they got a pass to T1…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Queue times, I feel like I’m back at release -.-

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in WvW

hex.3218

RESET RESET RESET!!!

Oh man oh man oh man.

SoR must be really kitten .. Just when they got a pass to T1…

Naw, if they get to T1 at the end of this week, they start in T1 at reset. They don’t want that because if they lose by big numbers, they’ll be down in T8.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

If/when JQ wins this week it will be because they have organised their numbers well and responded to attacks with their normal rapid response. IMHO, nobody does scouting and rapid response as well as JQ . Congrats it is just as good a win as any other win ever gained in T1.

EDIT: Apologies BG, meant to congrats your team at SoS Garrison today, excellent counter pushes and holding a garri with zero supply and 4-5 holes in it, Great work, loved the Hammer guys/girls leading the counter charges..

I am a little concerned with the reset as a close fought T1 may see 3, 600PPT earning lower tier servers in T1 for a few weeks. Hopefully the numbers are a bit more complicated than that and JQ, BG SOR etc get a fair go. Time will tell.

As a SoS player myself, I will be on SoS always and hope to face many quality opponents on the battlefields!

Yeah the SoS Garrison was some good stuff, Ohknats from KnT was leading the swiss cheese defense team and KnT was pretty impressive considering the coverage of defense against multiple foes. Even after it dwindled down to like 12 BG in the zone we still held out ( not Garrison until I logged around midnight PST NA time

I wish someone had made a video of some of that action to put with the " what a smaller group can do" videos

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

in WvW

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

Yeah the SoS Garrison was some good stuff, Ohknats from KnT was leading the swiss cheese defense team and KnT was pretty impressive considering the coverage of defense against multiple foes. Even after it dwindled down to like 12 BG in the zone we still held out ( not Garrison ;) until I logged around midnight PST NA time

I wish someone had made a video of some of that action to put with the " what a smaller group can do" videos

LotD also had a commander (me) and group at the garrison. The fights were pretty awesome for hours. We had about 15-20 LotD and a few other people with us, usually less than 20 because they could all use a Mesmer portal. Most of the night.

We were holding one side while KnT held the other and we’d collapse to help each other when needed. I was really happy with the coordination between LotD and KnT. It allowed us to hold off pushes on garrison at the same time as pushes Lake/Hills.

The SoS and JQ on the borderland kept the pressure on all night and the fighting was nonstop. I recorded the entire night, but the file was corrupt when I tried to edit it for a video.

Thanks to everyone from all three servers on SoS BL last night for making it fun.

Sladi [TW]

(edited by Aurika.6751)

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Some footage I have from late saturday night when Blackgate was trying to hold SoS and JQ out of hills in SoS borderlands. It was some of the best fighting that I’ve been part of in a long time. I had over 40minutes of footage so it was a bit hard to cut down. Hopefully everyone enjoys.

My rise to stardom is complete! You can see Feisty charging into battle at 9:12.

Lets not talk about Joker’s clearly diversionary move. That was pretty funny.

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

I see what’s on your back!

Hmm… I do have the gems saved up…

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: CharlieWaffles.1509

CharlieWaffles.1509

I dont understand Blackgates strat today, you guys arent defending your Boarderlands, and your still not going up against SoS on any of the maps ? Would have thought you guys wanted to try to stay in T1…. oh well…

Illegal Contact 80 Ranger
Personal Foul 80 Mesmer
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Ratings are resetting soon. It doesn’t matter anymore. If we are true T1 servers, we will meet again someday.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I dont understand Blackgates strat today, you guys arent defending your Boarderlands, and your still not going up against SoS on any of the maps ? Would have thought you guys wanted to try to stay in T1…. oh well…

Well Blackgate understands your strat, fill with bandwagon and lose EBG SM to a handful of BG.

BG then proceeded to take SoS towers while JQ hid in their tower trebbing SM, You don’t understand the strat of a server that has a handful of people on for 6 hours?

BG took SoSBL Garrison last night and held it with no walls for hours while JQ attacked BGs spawn tower unsuccessfully. Stick to your strat, seems to be working, I think BG likes no Q times

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat. SoS will be back.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

in WvW

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

Well Blackgate understands your strat, fill with bandwagon and lose EBG SM to a handful of BG.

BG then proceeded to take SoS towers while JQ hid in their tower trebbing SM, You don’t understand the strat of a server that has a handful of people on for 6 hours?

BG took SoSBL Garrison last night and held it with no walls for hours while JQ attacked BGs spawn tower unsuccessfully. Stick to your strat, seems to be working, I think BG likes no Q times

Amen, BG will be back in the new Tier 1 someday.

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

in WvW

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

Shhh, I told you guys not to tell anyone!

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

That’s it. JQ is proving to be quite tough this week.

Time to put on pants.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Posted by: Jon Snow.6780

Jon Snow.6780

Queue times, I feel like I’m back at release -.-

If any of you JQ guys dislike the queue times, feel free to come over to SoS and fight against the bandwaggoning cowards who need victories handed to them on a plate instead of earning it.
No queues over here bar reset night, ever

Now you say you’re lonely
You cried the whole night through
Well, you can cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you

Now you say you’re sorry
For being so untrue
Well, you can cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you

You drove me,
Nearly drove me out of my head
While you never shed a tear

Remember?
I remember all that you said
Told me love was too plebeian
Told me you were through with me and

Now you say you love me
Well, just to prove you do

Cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you

You drove me
Nearly drove me out of my head
While you never shed a tear

Remember?
I remember all that you said
Told me love was to plebeian
Told me you were through with me…

And now you say you love me
Well, just to prove that you do…

Come on! come on!
Cry me a river…
Cry me a river…
I cried a river over you
I cried a river over you…

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

That’s it. JQ is proving to be quite tough this week.

Time to put on pants.

So you’re the one I’ve seen running around… did you get the flowers?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

In response to a queue time thing earlier about JQ, we really don’t have long queues if any still. I’ve had some weird bug with members though. Some get in within 5 minutes, others are queued for an hour while tons of ppl are getting in before them. It make sense no to Bacca of teh Jed…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

We know the secret to get in in 5 minutes instead of 20 or 30 over here on BG, but we aren’t telling!

in WvW

Posted by: Tijgertje.7461

Tijgertje.7461

Longest fight ever for Hills. WP SoS.!

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

In response to a queue time thing earlier about JQ, we really don’t have long queues if any still. I’ve had some weird bug with members though. Some get in within 5 minutes, others are queued for an hour while tons of ppl are getting in before them. It make sense no to Bacca of teh Jed…

Other night my guildies que’d 15 mins after me and got in in five mins. Half an hour later I still wasn’t in. It led to a sad me.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I’d also like to thank RG for two things.

The first one is for coming to NA. As a BG player, you going to JQ was…scary….however you have shown the few of us that actually pay attention instead of crying, where we needed improvement. Its a subtle strategy, (actually its not all that subtle, all you need is a brain to see it) and while it looks like culling exploiting, it is not, it holds actual tactical advantages. If culling was fixed tomorrow, it still would be very very effective. One of you said it up there, but several guilds (especially those on BG) have taken notice and have adjusted certain things. So thanks.

The second thing I’d like to thank you for is leaving NA!

:P

in WvW

hex.3218

Shut down the client and restart. If a queue goes past half an hour (except on Fridays and some Saturdays), it’s hosed and needs to reconnect to the log in server… er something. But I’ve done that. Send chat, “Hey anyone else getting queues on BLBL?” No? Close down restart. Finny!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

I still noted teams attempting to utilize culling to their advantage after the patch went through. This saddened the SF team

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I still noted teams attempting to utilize culling to their advantage after the patch went through. This saddened the SF team

Jed it’s all they know. They haven’t had time to sit down and think of new stratagems yet. Give them a moment…….a little longer….

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Serious.4839

Serious.4839

Props to both JQ and BG for good fights, it’s refreshing to fight an uphill battle this week, at least from my point of view. I’m definitely learning more about strategy this week than in the previous ten in tier 1, not to say those weren’t good battles. Hopefully someday soon I’ll be confident enough in WvW to use my commander tag against you guys. See you on the battlefield!

Score update brought to you by Qüaggan!

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Perhaps if they use veil before rushing into strategery they’ll have a few seconds longer to come up with something.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Ahhh crap, I’m leaking trolls again :x

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

SoS recruits and gets quite a few guilds, its ok. JQ recruits and gets quite a few guilds, everyone that goes to JQ is considered a bandwagoning coward. What is wrong with this picture?

If any of you JQ guys dislike the queue times, feel free to come over to SoS and fight against the bandwaggoning cowards who need victories handed to them on a plate instead of earning it.
No queues over here bar reset night, ever

Because it wasn’t handed on a silver platter the past several weeks to SoS right?

SoS has some of the most disrespectful players I’ve ever witnessed in any game community.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

Speaking of which, about 2-3 hours after the patch in T2 WvW, the GSCH guild had a massive culling portal bomb attempt and immediately failed.

You should have seen all the red downed arrows. It was amazing.

Props to GSCH for failing so hard, I didn’t think it was possible to be that reliant on exploiting a buggy mechanic.

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Speaking of which, about 2-3 hours after the patch in T2 WvW, the GSCH guild had a massive culling portal bomb attempt and immediately failed.

Props to GSCH for failing so hard, I didn’t think it was possible to be that reliant on exploiting a buggy mechanic.

1st you realize this is the t1 thread right? second if you do know that talk about being really pathetic and having to flame them for it on a different thread, and 3rd, wow you just make your server look pathetic for flaming a guild that is always so nice and awesome to everybody.

EDIT: excuse the intrusion SoS/JQ/BG, don’t mean to add to the thread about any t2 stuff, just messed up seeing someone flaming one our our major community guilds on SoR on your guys thread

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Im tired of wvw. Staying out of it since the patch has already fixed fotm i can finally get the ascended rings. No new updates on it that makes it more interesting. It’s a blessing in disguise that we are third this week. Alleviates the pressure off and gives us time to work on pve. Congrats to jq for winning.

Excuse the offtopic bit, but I hope you don’t get the underground fractal ice elemental variation – that boss is ridiculous now.

Ontopic – if BG goes down to Tier 2 and FA goes up to Tier 2, I will be able to enjoy Feisty’s score updates. :o Then again, the reset may screw all this up.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

AGG tried something like that to defend bay yesterday. I saw them all clumped and then vanished. Our whole JQ zerg stopped and started dropping AOE’s and attacks all around us. About 15 seconds later crops of red arrows started to sprout all over my screen.

Proper scouting > culling everytime! :o