Jan 25-Feb 1 | SBI, TC, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

If you don’t plan to WvW on the WvW maps, and there is a queue, please also show the respect we’re known for and free up the spot.

As much as I agree with the if-there-is-a-queue-give-up-your-spot theory, it doesn’t hold in this case. IT’s not like this were 20 people that didn’t WWW at all and holding spots for a full day.

This were a group of people that fought long, then RPed some, then fought again. You can’t tell these people to go away from WWW, just because they only fight 90% of their time there.

If you do, what’s next?
Tell people that aren’t 80 to go to WWW when there is a queue, because they’re only 90% as efficient as an 80?
Tell people that don’t have full exotics to stay away when there is a queue, cause your stats are 10% higher.

TC is a RP server. You got to respect people that fight 90% of the time and RP 10% of the time IMO.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

If you don’t plan to WvW on the WvW maps, and there is a queue, please also show the respect we’re known for and free up the spot.

As much as I agree with the if-there-is-a-queue-give-up-your-spot theory, it doesn’t hold in this case. IT’s not like this were 20 people that didn’t WWW at all and holding spots for a full day.

This were a group of people that fought long, then RPed some, then fought again. You can’t tell these people to go away from WWW, just because they only fight 90% of their time there.

If you do, what’s next?
Tell people that aren’t 80 to go to WWW when there is a queue, because they’re only 90% as efficient as an 80?
Tell people that don’t have full exotics to stay away when there is a queue, cause your stats are 10% higher.

TC is a RP server. You got to respect people that fight 90% of the time and RP 10% of the time IMO.

On SoR we welcome everyone to WvW. Doesn’t matter to us if your low, have non maxed gear, or are in a small guild. Everybody can help, by either running supply, scouting, or taking small objectives. Its the little things that matter the most, they are the easiest things to do, and have the most impact in the broader scheme of things.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

My first time ever coming down to one of these little dueling hideaways, was pretty nervous about it, but ended up having a blast.

Thanks for all the fun fights, [TDA], [Choo], [LOD] and others!

Was fun Was impressed that it stayed so controlled. There were only a few incidents where people walked in and caused havok, otherwise good duels were had! Took me a couple fights to realize I had no traits assigned xD.

>The LOD afro mesmer.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

To the members of Choo, thank you for choosing to /salute instead of joining in

Yeah I have nothing but respect for the Choo guys. We even have one that comes over and visits us on our forums and participates in the discussion, rather than lurking. That Miasmic fellow’s pretty OK too You guys represent the best of your server. Kudos.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Awh man it sounds like I missed some epic battles with my [Choo] brothers & sisters last night.

Hopefully i’ll see you guys out & about tonight!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Not sure about that one. Jumped on SBI borderlands earlier and found four of us on the map. Not much chance of reclaiming anything with that kind of headcount.

in WvW

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

lolol Just have to say hats off to the thief trio/duo from SoR who remained hidden in TCBL Garrison for at least 30-40 minutes, camping our keep lord and trying to sneak in when I wasn’t watching and kill him yourselves. This was maybe 2 hours ago or so. And killed me twice to boot when I was chasing around after you. You had me cracking up in Mumble with my guildies… it was hilarious. <3 Good show!

And to Choo, though I get frustrated with your overwhelming numbers sometimes and feeling quite powerless in the face of them, I’ve learned so much watching you guys this week. I hope I can keep becoming better in the fights ahead as a result.

It continues to be fun SoR. =)

~Arabella

in WvW

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

My hats off to the all the “Toasters” TC has been a great sport and opponents for us! They may be out numbered but they fight till the end! Thanks for the great fights in Eternal Battleground this week with SBI as a no show!

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Byteflux.5372

Byteflux.5372

TC has been stepping up their tactics and trying new (mostly successful) strategies in the face of SoR’s overwhelming numbers.

You can hear the change in tone of commanders on TeamSpeak when certain TC guilds have been spotted.

Keep up the good fights. Win or lose TC never fails to deliver them. Same can be said about SBI too.

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Skysophrenic.6378

Skysophrenic.6378

This is a little late, but those were some fun duels we had on TC BL – We had the entire [Choo] Zerg watch our duel between a warrior (Sorry forgot your name – he’s a classy one. The one with an Afro, and you dueled with a greatsword, axe and hammer.) and it was actually well organised until KH started attacking our tower :P

Great fun – I was the mesmer you killed (the sylvari one, not the one that pulled you off the cliff). The Hundred blades destroyed 10k of my hp despite your being blinded and I blinking out of it halfway >.< Had I know 100blades wasn’t affected by blind I would have lasted longer :P

Very good fight between my guild leaders as well – it was very close at times.

Deep Fried Chicken
[Choo] PainTrainChoo
[Envy]

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

I have a feeling most of the immaturity and general rudeness on SoR is due to transfers. Definately was not that bad the first time around. I salute you guys that do show respect but definately do not have any respect for the bandwagoners. And yes I am from SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

This is a little late, but those were some fun duels we had on TC BL – We had the entire [Choo] Zerg watch our duel between a warrior (Sorry forgot your name – he’s a classy one. The one with an Afro, and you dueled with a greatsword, axe and hammer.)

lol afro vegeta! he reminds me of the dude from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Actually, I was on Sor and in TS and there were people in leadership positions (commanders) that were saying let TC have X and Y, we don’t want to go to T1 this week. Happened repeatedly. The idea that you didn’t want to be T1 this week and to take it easy and use the time to coordinate with the newer guilds was something I heard no less then 2 guild leaders say in TS.

I don’t blame them a whole lot for that, but let’s be honest about what really happened.

Actually, I was on GOM and in TS and they were saying that the other servers were cheating and using exploits to take every keep, especially garrison. They even hacked and botted accounts on the other servers to win.

Oh wait, this thread is SORxTCxSBI.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in WvW

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

I have a feeling most of the immaturity and general rudeness on SoR is due to transfers. Definately was not that bad the first time around. I salute you guys that do show respect but definately do not have any respect for the bandwagoners. And yes I am from SBI.

Kudos to you for being one of the very very few that didn’t equate the bad form attitude to the server as a whole. Despite however many times people have said that a few bad apples =/= bad server, the same number of times people have said otherwise.

Käï | Sanctum

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

This is a little late, but those were some fun duels we had on TC BL – We had the entire [Choo] Zerg watch our duel between a warrior (Sorry forgot your name – he’s a classy one. The one with an Afro, and you dueled with a greatsword, axe and hammer.) and it was actually well organised until KH started attacking our tower :P

Great fun – I was the mesmer you killed (the sylvari one, not the one that pulled you off the cliff). The Hundred blades destroyed 10k of my hp despite your being blinded and I blinking out of it halfway >.< Had I know 100blades wasn’t affected by blind I would have lasted longer :P

Very good fight between my guild leaders as well – it was very close at times.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/17hmfd/missed_connections_hey_tarnished_coast_wvwers/c85ruep

Is this the droid you are looking for?

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: GreyFreeman.2516

GreyFreeman.2516

I’m there to defend our border and fight the good fight. I get frustrated at times, then someone takes the initiative to lead hit-and-run attacks, not to claim a tower or keep, but merely to bedevil (oooh…never get to use that word) our enemies. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. I’ve learned to find my own fun in my own way. I love playing as part of a team, and hope that I am able to contribute in some small way.

Pardon the post-necro but I was behind. Anyway, this. Lots of this.

[TC][HFC] Aedin
“Hopeless? Why, very well!
But a man does not fight merely to win!”

(edited by GreyFreeman.2516)

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:So, you guys want to be able to switch servers and be part of the more active WvWvW servers… no prob, transfers are free.

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:So, you guys want to be able to switch servers and be part of the more active WvWvW servers… no prob, transfers are free.So, you guys are complaining about bandwagoners ruining WvWvW.. cool, cool.. We’ll be locking down transfers and charge gems after that.

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:So, you guys want to be able to switch servers and be part of the more active WvWvW servers… no prob, transfers are free.So, you guys are complaining about bandwagoners ruining WvWvW.. cool, cool.. We’ll be locking down transfers and charge gems after that.So you guys have all hurried to overload T1 and current winner of T2 and are complaining you can’t transfer because it’s always full.. We got that. Pop cap has been increased. By all means, transfer over.

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:So, you guys want to be able to switch servers and be part of the more active WvWvW servers… no prob, transfers are free.So, you guys are complaining about bandwagoners ruining WvWvW.. cool, cool.. We’ll be locking down transfers and charge gems after that.So you guys have all hurried to overload T1 and current winner of T2 and are complaining you can’t transfer because it’s always full.. We got that. Pop cap has been increased. By all means, transfer over.You guys all comfy on your new spots? Transfers now cost gems to move anywhere else.

btw.. BOOM! Gonna rating reset happening! kitten on you bishes. Hope you like your new homes!

btw.. BOOM! Gonna rating reset happening! kitten on you bishes. Hope you like your new homes!Love
-Anet.

btw.. BOOM! Gonna rating reset happening! kitten on you bishes. Hope you like your new homes!Love
-Anet.(edit: what the F did this form do to my post? trolled by my own post. Mod, fix me please?)

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Lol I think anet auto-tuned your post.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Lavath.8924

I know. Makes me sad =(

My point was that right as everyone moved to new servers, they announce rating resets right as no one could go back to any server they may have originally felt loyalty to. People are now pretty much stuck where they moved to. Kinda feels like either bad communication or a really slick practical joke on Anet’s part.

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Re-Re-Re-Reeeemixxxxxx

Can you not just edit all that stuff out? Or does your post appear normally when you look at it in edit mode lol

EDIT: O wow, didn’t see the “Edited By Moderator”, that’s hilarious.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Lol epic mod edit

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Lmao, greatest mod edit I’ve ever seen.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

I know. Makes me sad =(

My point was that right as everyone moved to new servers, they announce rating resets right as no one could go back to any server they may have originally felt loyalty to. People are now pretty much stuck where they moved to. Kinda feels like either bad communication or a really slick practical joke on Anet’s part.

People that switched servers to the top servers did so because they wanted to be fighting at the top level. Same reason servers were recruiting in their weak times, because they wanted to compete at the top level and you can’t do it without coverage.

Reset the ratings has no impact on that. You will still have to have 24/7 coverage to get to T1. All the servers that would have been fighting at the top level will continue to do so after the ratings reset. It will just take a couple weeks for the top tier to get decided again.
Servers like SBI that were on their way down, because they lost their coverage would have still been on their way down after the reset. Granted it would have happened much slower had they not announced paid transfers but the ratings reset means nothing.

So no, no one should feel like they got screwed because they will still be fighting where they wanted to fight. They may just have a couple of matches where they blow out a couple of T7 servers first.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Sanctum of Rall can you guys please come up to Tier 1 already? Sea of Sorrows is being a bunch of baby quitters and Blackgate is well you know them. Jade Quarry is getting bored and your massive NA Primetime would be much appreciated.

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Sanctum of Rall can you guys please come up to Tier 1 already? Sea of Sorrows is being a bunch of baby quitters and Blackgate is well you know them. Jade Quarry is getting bored and your massive NA Primetime would be much appreciated.

How about we make it a date? Let’s say… around Friday around 7pm EST… we may be a little late.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Lavath.8924

Re-Re-Re-Reeeemixxxxxx

Can you not just edit all that stuff out? Or does your post appear normally when you look at it in edit mode lol

EDIT: O wow, didn’t see the “Edited By Moderator”, that’s hilarious.

It looked fine to me when I posted and when I went back to edit it. Then yeah, I saw a mod tried to touch it and it didn’t do anything. So yeah. Let’s just pretend it never happened.

><

in WvW

Lavath.8924

I know. Makes me sad =(

People that switched servers to the top servers did so because they wanted to be fighting at the top level. Same reason servers were recruiting in their weak times, because they wanted to compete at the top level and you can’t do it without coverage.

Reset the ratings has no impact on that. You will still have to have 24/7 coverage to get to T1. All the servers that would have been fighting at the top level will continue to do so after the ratings reset. It will just take a couple weeks for the top tier to get decided again.
Servers like SBI that were on their way down, because they lost their coverage would have still been on their way down after the reset. Granted it would have happened much slower had they not announced paid transfers but the ratings reset means nothing.

So no, no one should feel like they got screwed because they will still be fighting where they wanted to fight. They may just have a couple of matches where they blow out a couple of T7 servers first.

Fair enough. Perhaps I just didn’t understand the consequences/effects of the reset. It just seemed pretty funny from where I was sitting.

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Fair enough. Perhaps I just didn’t understand the consequences/effects of the reset. It just seemed pretty funny from where I was sitting.

Oddly enough the servers that get screwed by the reset the most are the ones in the middle of the ladder. Not only have they been facing weeks of blow outs from the new up and coming servers but after the reset they will be facing current top tier servers for a few weeks until the dust settles.

If Next weeks JQ/SoR/BG or SoS match is close. Then we are all going to get hammered by the points gain. We will be facing the other servers that were in close amtches which will likely only be the current T6 and 7 servers because of the way all the other tiers still have one side match ups. That means the current T1 servers are going to be bouncing around the middle for a while.
The interesting match up will me the “T2” matchup. If that is a blow out by BG or SoS(we don’t know how strong FA is yet but I don’t think they are T1 ready) Then the winner of that matchup is going to be up there at the top with Kaineng. If T2 matchup is close then Kaineng is going to be all alone as the #1 ranked server for a while destroying other servers with little coverage until the current T1’s work their way back up, likely 3 or 4 weeks. That is if they don’t implode before the reset this week.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:So, you guys want to be able to switch servers and be part of the more active WvWvW servers… no prob, transfers are free.

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:So, you guys want to be able to switch servers and be part of the more active WvWvW servers… no prob, transfers are free.So, you guys are complaining about bandwagoners ruining WvWvW.. cool, cool.. We’ll be locking down transfers and charge gems after that.

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:So, you guys want to be able to switch servers and be part of the more active WvWvW servers… no prob, transfers are free.So, you guys are complaining about bandwagoners ruining WvWvW.. cool, cool.. We’ll be locking down transfers and charge gems after that.So you guys have all hurried to overload T1 and current winner of T2 and are complaining you can’t transfer because it’s always full.. We got that. Pop cap has been increased. By all means, transfer over.

Btw.. I just want to see if anyone else finds this funny:So, you guys want to be able to switch servers and be part of the more active WvWvW servers… no prob, transfers are free.So, you guys are complaining about bandwagoners ruining WvWvW.. cool, cool.. We’ll be locking down transfers and charge gems after that.So you guys have all hurried to overload T1 and current winner of T2 and are complaining you can’t transfer because it’s always full.. We got that. Pop cap has been increased. By all means, transfer over.You guys all comfy on your new spots? Transfers now cost gems to move anywhere else.

btw.. BOOM! Gonna rating reset happening! kitten on you bishes. Hope you like your new homes!

-Anet.

-Anet.(edit: what the F did this form do to my post? trolled by my own post. Mod, fix me please?)

I quoted this just in case the mod re-edits it haha. Someone needs to make a song to this.

Btw… BOOM! Gonna rating reset happening! kitten on you bishes!

(edited by Sunspots.9861)

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

My first time ever coming down to one of these little dueling hideaways, was pretty nervous about it, but ended up having a blast.

Thanks for all the fun fights, [TDA], [Choo], [LOD] and others!

I need to get in on one of these, I have a mesmer build i needs to test >_<

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

-Anet.

I quoted this just in case the mod re-edits it haha. Someone needs to make a song to this.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED >:O

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Posted by: Sins Vorkag.5218

Sins Vorkag.5218

I be likin’ runnin’ ta two ta three times arr numbers o’ Choo o’ Fear ‘n watchin’ about half o’ so go ta downstate. Ta bad we start losin’ people so dey be revivin’ dem selves.

Gud fights lubs..

Also, ye UDL lubbers where ye be hidin’ at I be seein’ ye thar o’ Stormbluff!

Dread Pirate Sins
The Shadow Legion (TSL) for WvW and
The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP) on Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

We tried to catapult Durios from and we were wiped by a group of SoR atleast 3v1 and quite a few decided to do this because it was obviously a fair fight… I know not all of SoR is like this but I’ve seen it more and more often since the transfers a few days ago I was 1v1’ing a thief from CDS and I downed him a few times and he rallied off drakes nearby then I was killed by the zerg and he proceeded to message me saying how amazing he was and I should learn to 1v1… really?

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I be likin’ runnin’ ta two ta three times arr numbers o’ Choo o’ Fear ‘n watchin’ about half o’ so go ta downstate. Ta bad we start losin’ people so dey be revivin’ dem selves.

Gud fights lubs..

Also, ye UDL lubbers where ye be hidin’ at I be seein’ ye thar o’ Stormbluff!

8X ???

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Lavath.8924

/facepalm

(edit: I hate you forums. stop jacking with my posts!!!!)

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

We tried to catapult Durios from and we were wiped by a group of SoR atleast 3v1 and quite a few decided to do this because it was obviously a fair fight… I know not all of SoR is like this but I’ve seen it more and more often since the transfers a few days ago I was 1v1’ing a thief from CDS and I downed him a few times and he rallied off drakes nearby then I was killed by the zerg and he proceeded to message me saying how amazing he was and I should learn to 1v1… really?

I know what you wanted to display with that screenshot but the best part is your guild chat. “I’m afraid a banana from me must be earned”. LOL! Love you guys on TC. You definitely know how to have a good time!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I know what you wanted to display with that screenshot but the best part is your guild chat. “I’m afraid a banana from me must be earned”. LOL! Love you guys on TC. You definitely know how to have a good time!

lol I know! I loved that too! Gave me my first chuckle of the day.

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Lol yea I sent him 250 chocolate covered bananas and he now gives them out to people…

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Dear SoR and SBI Players:

Do you want to be a part of the best thing about Thursdays? Then send me a message in game and I will send you an invite to Team Dolyak [DOLY] the official Yak Parade guild! Turn into a yak and march with your frenemies for the glory of all!

I haven’t received any messages from SBI or SoR players, which makes Fluffyhooves cry sad tears. Look at her face (see attachment). How can you say no to that face?

Join the yak parade today and run free!

Keep on hoofin’!

<3 Ellie & Fluffyhooves, the Northcamp Dolyak.

Attachments:

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

saw you guys running around a few days back. about 20 or so. was pretty funny lol. thanks for the bags btw

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

I would love to be a yak and prance around… where do you get the potions.. or whatevers they are? =p

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I would love to be a yak and prance around… where do you get the potions.. or whatevers they are? =p

Ruminant tonics …. Very cheap on the trading post or can be made by a low level artificer.

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

I do have to say that I definitely /dance on enemies’ bodies often. But I think people are a bit too quick to judge. I never dance on a body to show superiority or anything like that.

My philosophy is that anyone who is killed and doesn’t respawn is waiting for an ally to come catch up or come out of hiding to res them. If it is at a camp I want to keep, or somewhere I don’t want enemies, I will stand right on them and /dance. It is nothing personal. I just want you to know that I am content to stay right there, so you can either WP back, or have your friend try to kill me. Most often, the people leave. Even when I know they have some ally hiding out there. I think it is a valid way to prevent the party you just killed defending your camp from just getting ressed and taking the camp you just left.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I usually lie down and /sleep with any enemy that won’t budge. Then I start whispering sweet nothings in their ear via emotes they can’t read. Works like a charm every time And makes for some very funny screenshots

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

I do have to say that I definitely /dance on enemies’ bodies often. But I think people are a bit too quick to judge. I never dance on a body to show superiority or anything like that.

My philosophy is that anyone who is killed and doesn’t respawn is waiting for an ally to come catch up or come out of hiding to res them. If it is at a camp I want to keep, or somewhere I don’t want enemies, I will stand right on them and /dance. It is nothing personal. I just want you to know that I am content to stay right there, so you can either WP back, or have your friend try to kill me. Most often, the people leave. Even when I know they have some ally hiding out there. I think it is a valid way to prevent the party you just killed defending your camp from just getting ressed and taking the camp you just left.

People aren’t ressing because you danced though…I think 90pct of the time people are just going afk, waiting on a certain waypoint to turn, or like you said, waiting on their friends, but none of those are in anyways related to whether or not you dance. I have emotes turned off so I hardly understand the hub bub, but I do wonder why you purposely do something that hurts feelings if those are your reasons.

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Tissue paper, I’m convinced peoples skin has evolved into tissue paper.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

I posed this question in another thread but im wondering would you rather fight unarmed, 1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses? discuss.

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

I posed this question in another thread but im wondering would you rather fight unarmed, 1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses? discuss.

The real issue there is, would the horse weigh the same as a duck, or less, or more? Because that would determine if it was a witch…..

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

in WvW

Posted by: ghostchipz.2341

ghostchipz.2341

well with the duck you would just need to use a large loaf of bread to distract it

in WvW

Jayne.9251

well with the duck you would just need to use a large loaf of bread to distract it

Lmao … I just pictured godzillduck chasing a big Zerg carrying a massive loaf of bread above its head.