Kaineng / Ferguson / Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Yeah, zerg servers. Great gameplay
/sarcasm

Lol, wait until you get into upper tiers. Zerg’s are all too common.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Stormbluff Isles wants their War Machine back ):

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

At least for my guild, we haven’t been playing W3 the last 2 weeks as a group. When I jump in (gotta get that alt beefed up somehow) I only stick to KBL and EB. If other small guilds are doing the same, which I suspect they are as I’ve seen them PvEing and SPVPing lately, all you’ll be left with to fight are zergs (of which there are plenty on K now). Sorry.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Another fun time with Kain… this time at Durios. Had a nice 5 person group defend against Kain’s insanely OP gate-autoattacking 25 person group for around 45 minutes.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

(edited by Darek.1836)

in WvW

Posted by: Goteam.2937

Goteam.2937

Just like to say great fight in EB with kaineng over the Durios tower, you guys were pushing us from all sides! we held out for as long as we could but you guys must have really wanted it back =p

Also quick props to some of the DE guild rocking some rad builds. good to see stuff that isn’t cookie cuttered.

Don’t make me bring my [Main] Leader
Silver Onyx Dps Guardian Scrub
+39k kills +4.4k zerg dive suicides. fc roamer

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Do you enjoy it, members of Kaineng? Do you enjoy slamming anything Ferguson manages to grab within 4 minutes with 30-50 people every time? Calling in an additional 20+ -30+ the few times we get everyone listening and manning enough siege to down your zergs and simply pushing our positions with double the numbers of when you first failed until it inevitably falls?

And seriously, what was with the 10+ Kainings spamming /laugh while you camped us outside citadel? If you’re wondering why we didn’t leave afterwards btw, I ask you what’s the point? Anything we do, anything we get its inevitably the same result. No matter of skilled players, no matter of gear level differences, no matter of out-smarting your server with siege placement. Your numbers have made it all inevitable. The result is the same, day in and day out. No keep, no tower can even make it to a fully upgraded state EVER anymore. If something comes close, it’ll be timezone wiped by Asians.

And then you laugh at us. You dance on our corpses. Sure 10 people its just a few people of the zerg collective, but you know what those of you who will go “They don’t speak for our server, we try to discourage them?” That means you were present in that mega-zerg to begin with. You play as much a role in enabling them as they do typing these emotes by assisting their efforts to demoralize us at every turn.

And why bother with this post? Well guess what your efforts to demoralize and frustrate us out of resisting you at all are working. If only you knew how many people are getting tired of this treatment you’d all probably be worried for the state of your monthly kills. Too bad you’re going to rank out before then.

For all the back and forth drama banter that went between you folks and Devona’s Rest, it’s funny. Not only does your server seem “as bad” as them, lately you seem worse than them. I’m usually against posts like these. I tried to stay as positive as I could these past months, but this is just too much. Too many months of downward spirals. Let me tell you before you mention it. Those days you went through fighting Devona’s Rest, when you had 200+ points on the board? They don’t compare at all. They are as different as night and day. Our server and yours the rough situations we’ve been through are as far apart as the sun is from the earth. Those of you thinking of consoling or excusing this situation, why don’t you try transferring to our server for a short while and see what its like to face against your own kind for a while? Then perhaps you could pretend to understand what we’re going through.

But in your server’s defense; the one’s committing the greatest crime in all this are A.net ironically. If only they had the gall to roll some characters on Eredon or Ferguson and step outside the spawn point. To participate in WvW on our servers for more than 2 hours, to try passionately their hardest to make something work against your numbers, and understand why their systems of balancing, tiers, and free server transfers suck.

But as for me, what’s needed is clear. When WvW starts to feel even harder than your job, its time to quit, at least for a while.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Snip

First off, I’ll apologize for the children on our server who give the rest of us a really bad name. I’m one of those who won’t hesitate to call people on what they’re doing, but please understand that it’s an uphill battle for us too. The kids who do this laughing and dancing crap don’t listen to us any more than they listen to you posting this. It’s embarrassing, and I’m ashamed of the monkeyheads on our server who can only enjoy this game by making it so others can’t enjoy it.

From my perspective, I’m glad to hear that you’ve kept a positive attitude. The fights, not the points, are what matter to me, and both FC and ET bring it. I like hearing your successes in the forums as well.

If it’s any consolation, I’m sure the people who enjoy ridiculing or whatnot will melt away to PvE nothingness as soon as our newfound WvW success gets challenged, and good riddance imo.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

You have a valid point, Detharos. However, I’d like to remind you that “battle fury” mentality is across the board. As for myself, I don’t /laugh. I may /bow instead since it shows respect for your skill. This is not to excuse such behavior as camping defeated enemies. That shows disrespect. But, I fear, you don’t make your position better in your current state. I’d suggest you settle down and take that break. This is a numbers game after all. Kaineng looks likely to move to T7 on Friday, making the T8 lineup more equitable. And you are right about Anet, but until they change the ranking system, this sort of thing will only continue. We will just have to make the best of it.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: amberlin.5124

amberlin.5124

Do you enjoy it, members of Kaineng?

You seem like an intelligent, nice guy… with a lot of pain in your writing.

I suspect you know what’s next…

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Why are you stressing out? WvW is supposed to be fun. You have to realize it’s a game, and because there’s a dance emote people are going to use it. There will be trolls everywhere, and you can’t take it personally. You just take what you can get and roll with the punches. Christmas has come and gone and there are many new players. Kain will be moving up so you will have time to develop your player base. If you’re outnumbered just take as many as you can with you and enjoy the ride. There’s no reason to stress or say it’s “harder than your job.”

Just a few words of wisdom from an old commander who has almost always been outnumbered.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Why are you stressing out? WvW is supposed to be fun. You have to realize it’s a game, and because there’s a dance emote people are going to use it. There will be trolls everywhere, and you can’t take it personally. You just take what you can get and roll with the punches. Christmas has come and gone and there are many new players. Kain will be moving up so you will have time to develop your player base. If you’re outnumbered just take as many as you can with you and enjoy the ride. There’s no reason to stress or say it’s “harder than your job.”

Just a few words of wisdom from an old commander who has almost always been outnumbered.

This. Huge amount of wisdom relating to dealing with bad mannered kids in this game.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a respectful and constructive way.