Last Spot in Gold League

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Maguumans, look; you’re definitely not bad. You got some great GvG players and you got a lot of spirit.
I actually wouldn’t worry about you guys getting “broken” morale-wise if you do go into Gold.

However, you are going to have a very humbling reality check on where you really stand if you do. You are going to find how far your NA really is from T1 quality and quantity.

You are going to get rolled by any T1 server and the sooner you realize it the better off you’ll be and you can make the best of it.

Edit: .7 points till you get to 6th, might as well congratulate you now, but can you keep it?

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Maguumans, look; you’re definitely not bad. You got some great GvG players and you got a lot of spirit.
I actually wouldn’t worry about you guys getting “broken” morale-wise if you do go into Gold.

However, you are going to have a very humbling reality check on where you really stand if you do. You are going to find how far your NA really is from T1 quality and quantity.

You are going to get rolled by any T1 server and the sooner you realize it the better off you’ll be and you can make the best of it.

Edit: .7 points till you get to 6th, might as well congratulate you now, but can you keep it?

Note – Maguuma doesn’t care. The Commanders could have 0 PPT, and still be happy with the GvG and zerg busting.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Either Mags or SBI should probably land there. For some unfathomable reason the toughest fights SBI has seen in weeks is BP and EBay both of which no longer stand a chance with their massive influx of people. They simply have not drawn a hard matchup and their score is currently artificially low as a result.

I would love to see a Mag/SBI fight next week and hopefully the “winner” will see a T2 rank. DB has fallen too far in my mind to hold onto a T2 ranking.

Given the easy schedule SBI has seen I suspect they will draw a lower set of servers again and Mags will likely end up in T2… not SBI’s fault but the RNG isn’t being very R.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Uhm Maguuma is a Tier 1 Server
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbvjWD0W4SU

PvF doesn’t count Snafu

I really hope you watched the video and didn’t just impulsively respond to that.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Tietus.8013

Tietus.8013

I’m a Mag PvE nublet, but even I’m putting in my time to push us to get the 6th spot. Gained 20+ WvW ranks thanks to the Cody Train last nite!

And from my own observations, Maguuma has Tier 1 skilled players with Tier 8 coverage. Thus is the reason why we deserve that spot, since skill is measured higher than population.

ok so ive seen maguuma in various matchups and yes u guys lack coverage. u have some pretty good players on your server. so does my server. we push zergs that outnumber us by a lot and win many times and i gotta say lower tier servers are way more about tatics that numbers. but believe me u dont wanna be in gold league. if your 30 man zerg runs into a 70 man jq zerg u might get a few wins, but a lot of times u get steamrolled.
i think u have faced a t1 server before…not sure, but the current t1 have stacked even more and do have some very skilled guilds now. but if u get up here, u will see for yourself.

my server is fighting hard and we are a little tired but we wont give in. even while sitting on 10ppt we will still try to push. so hope u guys will do the same.

We faced FA and JQ in week 31, and of course we got steamrolled in PPT. However, my recollection is that provided our numbers were not worse than 2:1 they were bags for the taking. To be fair, their zergballs were probably full of mouth-breathing, up-leveled pugs…. What I do recall vividly was the horrendous skill lag whenever we got near one of their zergballs. How the hell anyone can actually developed fighting skills in this environment is beyond me.

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I’m a Mag PvE nublet, but even I’m putting in my time to push us to get the 6th spot. Gained 20+ WvW ranks thanks to the Cody Train last nite!

And from my own observations, Maguuma has Tier 1 skilled players with Tier 8 coverage. Thus is the reason why we deserve that spot, since skill is measured higher than population.

ok so ive seen maguuma in various matchups and yes u guys lack coverage. u have some pretty good players on your server. so does my server. we push zergs that outnumber us by a lot and win many times and i gotta say lower tier servers are way more about tatics that numbers. but believe me u dont wanna be in gold league. if your 30 man zerg runs into a 70 man jq zerg u might get a few wins, but a lot of times u get steamrolled.
i think u have faced a t1 server before…not sure, but the current t1 have stacked even more and do have some very skilled guilds now. but if u get up here, u will see for yourself.

my server is fighting hard and we are a little tired but we wont give in. even while sitting on 10ppt we will still try to push. so hope u guys will do the same.

We faced FA and JQ in week 31, and of course we got steamrolled in PPT. However, my recollection is that provided our numbers were not worse than 2:1 they were bags for the taking. To be fair, their zergballs were probably full of mouth-breathing, up-leveled pugs…. What I do recall vividly was the horrendous skill lag whenever we got near one of their zergballs. How the hell anyone can actually developed fighting skills in this environment is beyond me.

erm its not the same jq u faced then. its double from that now….

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

It’s hilarious if you think Mag doesn’t know we’ll lose every match in gold. Of course we will. We’re one of the least winning servers in the game – check the medal thread to see.

Yes, if we get into gold, we probably will stop emphasizing PPT. Our goal of getting into gold isn’t putting points on a board, it’s logging on every day and fighting larger forces. Something we’ve done against every t2 server when we get an up roll.

Every t3 server we fight is mind-numbingly boring. They get points at night, we get points during the day. All the while very few fights actually happen. I don’t know if SBI would be different, but even if it was, t2/t1 servers will bring us guaranteed fights rather than “Boy I hope we roll good this week!”.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

It used to be t3 was the active sweet-spot for action, but the toxic t1 recruitment meta has worn away at every single tier lower than them. Mag might be the most frequent t3/t4 in history, and it’s night and day how dead those brackets are now. Every guild you think of that you used to fight in t3/t4 has been recruited by a higher tier server. Even the bad ones that were just bulks of numbers were bought out in the search for PPT.

edit:
Actually SBI is equally as guilty when they’re doing the same thing to the sub-t5 tiers. How many months/years until there’s only 6 servers with action left?

(edited by Pinko.2076)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

Humbling reality check? Please, we’re not kittening idiots. We know exactly where we stand. We know that when we get into gold, we’re going to get our kitten kicked in as far as PPT is concerned, but we’ll make the best of it knowing there are more fights to be had for us in Gold than in Silver. There’s no “the sooner you realize this.”

aZn
~Maguuma~

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Tietus.8013

erm its not the same jq u faced then. its double from that now….

A queued map is a queued map, so unless Anet raise the map cap…..meh.

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: divine faithborn.8365

divine faithborn.8365

The general consensus of our server (SoS) is that we will be happy for Mag to get 6th and be steam rolled and curbed stomped and swirlied every week. We don’t want it. We aren’t going to throw matches, but we’re sure as hell happy to let Mag gain points through currently blowing out their weaker opponents this week, to get blown out in future weeks.

We had a nice big talk about it in EB tonight before JQ dominated all 4 maps again.

No it is not the general consensus, are you even apart of the internal SoS community, ie get on ts3, forums? The consensus is we play how we always have we’re not going to tank just to get to silver league. We have a oceanic population that will be pvdooring every week if that happens that would be horrible, on the other hand we aren’t going to stress ourselves and push us into gold league because of rng it may not happen.

At the moment Maguuma is feeding on Dragonbrands bloated rating, we all know ehmry gives up as soon as the weekend end so the score is no suprise to anyone.

To be honest it feels like the SoS community is pretty split on whether or not gold league would be good for the server. It’s a bit of a catch-22 for now, because unless SoS magically regains a strong NA presence one side of the world is going to be suffering. . While it is true that our Oceanic population would have a challenge in gold, I feel like the NA population would be pretty screwed in the long run.

Either way, SoS loses.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

I think this really is a bit of a non-discussion. Whoever gets most ratings gain/loss in next two weeks depends entirely on who each server meets as it always does.

No server is going to throw matches and i can’t see how you could possibly manage that. Any attempt would likely cause guilds to leave in droves.

This week Individual payers might look at a JQ zerg and decide it is all a bit hard, but certainly I didn’t see much of that last night from either SoS or FA. JQ was pretty much outplayed in oceanic time.

In an SoS Mag SBI matchup most likely SoS would win and SBI would gain the most rating at the expense of both SoS and Mag. But chance of that matchup happening is pretty remote. And it doesn’t mean much anyway. All three servers have good players. Just coverage is different on each.

I agree with sentiment that we should just play normally and see what happens. If players on Mag want to put in 12 hours session it is their call but I ain’t doing it.

And I think season 2 of league, if it happens, is going to work differently anyway.

Sea of Sorrows

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

all these discussion are assuming the Gold League would consist of the top 6 servers in the WvW rank.

ANET could just troll everyone by suddenly making the Gold League consist of the bottom 6 servers of the WvW rank, and making the top 9 servers fight in the Bronze League. they could just do that. you never know.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: divine faithborn.8365

divine faithborn.8365

all these discussion are assuming the Gold League would consist of the top 6 servers in the WvW rank.

ANET could just troll everyone by suddenly making the Gold League consist of the bottom 6 servers of the WvW rank, and making the top 9 servers fight in the Bronze League. they could just do that. you never know.

Thats about as likely as Abraham Lincoln rising from the dead to resolve all the current political issues that the senators in congress are fighting over.

And then eat their brains, because, you know, he’s a zombie.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

DB is not tanking anything on purpose.

DB falling is a combination of some of the biggest guilds imploding due to internal drama (2 of them) and splinter groups moving off server due to animosity perhaps. And also losing 2 guilds who only ever looked for zergbusting and open field fights who wanted a change of scenery in tier1… while they didn’t hardly ever take anything, the fact we had a 30man force busting enemy zergs helped the pugs/militia out a lot for them to take stuff. We also lost some SEA timezone guild to Tier1 as well. probably half to a bit more than half went to tier1 servers… 3 whole SEA guilds left, along with sizable amounts of other SEA guilds who left with them to join the SEA guilds who left.

Lastly, some more guilds (4 or 5) saw the upcoming leagues… and how the previously 3 mentioned points (guilds with drama imploding, and open field zergbusting guilds leaving, and a smaller SEA population) would make things too hard… they decided to go to tier1 for a “challenge” in the upcoming leagues … lol.

What you see now on DB is a few guilds who can all field about 15ish nightly. very few pugs/militia during the day and night and even fewer around to tag up and run them around. We have maybe 1 guild who can run 20-25 nightly.

That’s DB in its current state. No intentional tanking is happening. We just haven’t landed where we belong yet for what coverage and wvw population we have left.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Mag is now contending SoS for the last spot in the gold league at +0.73 points. Last time i posted it was -9.80 points. Thing are getting exciting.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Actinotus.6410

Mag is now contending SoS for the last spot in the gold league at +0.73 points. Last time i posted it was -9.80 points. Thing are getting exciting.

There are two weeks of matchups after this before leagues start. I wouldn’t get too excited just yet.

Sea of Sorrows

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Sadly it all comes down to RNG which will decide who gets the spot in gold league. The server who gets to play with a tier1/2 server just before the league begins will most probably get into gold league. If it actually comes down to SoS/SBI/Mag, it’s between SoS and SBI since SoS can win against mag and SBI has still to prove themselves against similar tier servers.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

DB is not tanking anything on purpose.

DB falling is a combination of some of the biggest guilds imploding due to internal drama (2 of them) and splinter groups moving off server due to animosity perhaps. And also losing 2 guilds who only ever looked for zergbusting and open field fights who wanted a change of scenery in tier1… while they didn’t hardly ever take anything, the fact we had a 30man force busting enemy zergs helped the pugs/militia out a lot for them to take stuff. We also lost some SEA timezone guild to Tier1 as well. probably half to a bit more than half went to tier1 servers… 3 whole SEA guilds left, along with sizable amounts of other SEA guilds who left with them to join the SEA guilds who left.

Lastly, some more guilds (4 or 5) saw the upcoming leagues… and how the previously 3 mentioned points (guilds with drama imploding, and open field zergbusting guilds leaving, and a smaller SEA population) would make things too hard… they decided to go to tier1 for a “challenge” in the upcoming leagues … lol.

What you see now on DB is a few guilds who can all field about 15ish nightly. very few pugs/militia during the day and night and even fewer around to tag up and run them around. We have maybe 1 guild who can run 20-25 nightly.

That’s DB in its current state. No intentional tanking is happening. We just haven’t landed where we belong yet for what coverage and wvw population we have left.

I am sorry. My previous post with the comedic sketch was intended to lighten the mood base on available factual information. I felt a general anxiety building up due to the impact of changes planned by Anet. Maybe or maybe not our current turmoil were a direct result of low curve power creep instalment envisaged by the company. I think Anet tried their best to minimise the impacts in a series of small steps.

(edited by Avariz.8241)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Thank you for your attempt, sir, but as I believe you are not an insider or participant of the Dragonbrand server like myself then your well intended input is just a general rumour floating around and not a direct source. But well put nonetheless.

Your sig says tarnished coast.

Awkward.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

The general consensus of our server (SoS) is that we will be happy for Mag to get 6th and be steam rolled and curbed stomped and swirlied every week. We don’t want it. We aren’t going to throw matches, but we’re sure as hell happy to let Mag gain points through currently blowing out their weaker opponents this week, to get blown out in future weeks.

We had a nice big talk about it in EB tonight before JQ dominated all 4 maps again.

No it is not the general consensus, are you even apart of the internal SoS community, ie get on ts3, forums? The consensus is we play how we always have we’re not going to tank just to get to silver league. We have a oceanic population that will be pvdooring every week if that happens that would be horrible, on the other hand we aren’t going to stress ourselves and push us into gold league because of rng it may not happen.

At the moment Maguuma is feeding on Dragonbrands bloated rating, we all know ehmry gives up as soon as the weekend end so the score is no suprise to anyone.

To be honest it feels like the SoS community is pretty split on whether or not gold league would be good for the server. It’s a bit of a catch-22 for now, because unless SoS magically regains a strong NA presence one side of the world is going to be suffering. . While it is true that our Oceanic population would have a challenge in gold, I feel like the NA population would be pretty screwed in the long run.

Either way, SoS loses.

It’s the same in reverse for us. Our night time will be very sad in gold tier but NA will be very sad in silver tier. In essence, lol leagues

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Well you didn’t read the entire post, or you definitely read it out of context and in your own negative way, and that I cannot help you with.

Because the bolded part (what you wrote) is a rewrite of what I said.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

Thank you for your attempt, sir, but as I believe you are not an insider or participant of the Dragonbrand server like myself then your well intended input is just a general rumour floating around and not a direct source. But well put nonetheless.

Awkward.

It should bold like this:

Thank you for your attempt, sir, but as I believe you are (not an insider or participant of the Dragonbrand server) like myself then your well intended input is just a general rumour floating around and not a direct source. But well put nonetheless.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Either way, SoS loses.

It’s the same in reverse for us. Our night time will be very sad in gold tier but NA will be very sad in silver tier. In essence, lol leagues

also our night time commander is used to the giant blob of 80 and only having 20…

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Either way, SoS loses.

also our night time commander is used to the giant blob of 80 and only having 20…

When has Bony ever had 20?

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Awkward.

It should bold like this:

Thank you for your attempt, sir, but as I believe you are (not an insider or participant of the Dragonbrand server) like myself then your well intended input is just a general rumour floating around and not a direct source. But well put nonetheless.

Actually would have been fine if u structured it as ‘but as I believe that like myself you are not an insider or participant of the Dragonbrand server’

Yes I am bored at work surfing forum……..

Lurch
Gandara

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

We should combine to form Sea of Magswag

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

I personally find it hilarious SBI is even in consideration for the 6th spot. They haven’t even faced a server in the top 10 since february. They still have over 100 points to even break even with Mag/SoS, they would need some absolutely astronomical luck to even get there

GM – [Ark]ham

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

I personally find it hilarious SBI is even in consideration for the 6th spot. They haven’t even faced a server in the top 10 since february. They still have over 100 points to even break even with Mag/SoS, they would need some absolutely astronomical luck to even get there

They roll TC and DB next week they’ll be right up there with us, so it’s not that absurd atm.

I hope they do gain points so it increases the likelihood of a match between the 3 of us in the final week before leagues (I can dream).

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

SoS ticking +185 for a few hours while they work on these bugs (they won’t roll back because of PvE, so this could take a while).

Good, it’ll make Maguuma sweat a little harder LOL

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

They roll TC and DB next week they’ll be right up there with us, so it’s not that absurd atm.

I hope they do gain points so it increases the likelihood of a match between the 3 of us in the final week before leagues (I can dream).

This unfortunately won’t happen unless next week TC takes off to do TA & farm Teq weapons. Just saying, although i do like the sunless skins.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Why would any server want 6th place? Wouldn’t the rewards be better for winning the silver league than losing the gold one?

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I don’t know. Looking at the points and the standings SOS is assured of the 6th place in the golden league. There is no reason to put that in to jeopardy by requesting a 2 week rematch with the other equally strong contenders. I am surely missing something here.

Surely TC has not had their transfers so long that they can’t remember just a few short months ago when they still had close matches with FA and DB?

The only time we get a good fight is with those two, and with all of us running for 6th out of server pride, it’s only right that we should have a showdown to fight it out.

I don’t want to get 6th with never facing SBI. Maguuma doesn’t want to coast into 6th simply because they got DB the week they completely fell apart.

Let us have a battle royale and the server that is truly the best can take the prize.

Right now, it is impossible to tell how servers 4-9 line up. TC and FA both had a lot of bandwagon jumpers head to T1 recently (TC was hit pretty hard). They are not as strong as two weeks ago. A silver league of 4-9 would be exciting at the moment.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Why would any server want 6th place? Wouldn’t the rewards be better for winning the silver league than losing the gold one?

If you’re looking for fights, it’s better to be the server that doesn’t hold anything than the server that holds everything.

Gate of Madness

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Mag’s are always fighting server. I know they would rather be up dumping on kitten servers and getting under our skin… noting the NA team roflstomped all our NA teams and we’re nothing but night cappers. kidding, they are good folks and battle hardened.

In all honesty, they likely want to GvG against guilds in t1/t2 … its about it in a nutshell.

Logging into WvW and seeing your server owns everything and the opponent is out pve’ing this week… is not fun. It’s like a thursday night from sunday——>thursday.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Mag’s are always fighting server. I know they would rather be up dumping on kitten servers and getting under our skin… noting the NA team roflstomped all our NA teams and we’re nothing but night cappers. kidding, they are good folks and battle hardened.

In all honesty, they likely want to GvG against guilds in t1/t2 … its about it in a nutshell.

Logging into WvW and seeing your server owns everything and the opponent is out pve’ing this week… is not fun. It’s like a thursday night from sunday——>thursday.

Precisely. ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

The rewards for finishing 2nd in the Bronze League will be markedly better than the rewards for finishing 6th in the Gold league.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Wraistlin.6072

Wraistlin.6072

I heard rumor of SoS trying to tank to drop out of the Gold League. Which honestly being from FA I couldn’t blame them.

It’s going to be great being the bottom of the food chain…………and now with the new league structure we will never have any server lower than us in a week.

Balance the kitten server pop already!

(edited by Wraistlin.6072)

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

The rewards for finishing 2nd in the Bronze League will be markedly better than the rewards for finishing 6th in the Gold league.

Don’t care, rewards will suck anyways.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Ladies and gentleman, there are actually people that think like this.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Playing wvw for rewards is a fool’s errand.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

76k is nothing. When we win, we beat the other teams by over 100k.
For the numbers you have, you had a massive amount of uplevels, and unskilled players.

On Mag we get on you if you’re in the wrong gear, not performing a specific roll, and being rally bait. You guys don’t seem to care about anything but running in 1 blob. The only reason you won against us was that we don’t have oceanics still. That’s it. That is all of the 76k points you made in that time of day. You certainly didn’t own anything in NA prime.

Lol what is this numbers you’re talking about! I am so used to solo defending garrison in SoS!

Then and again, we also can’t be nit picky and welcome all soldiers who can hold a farmer fork into battle. We really don’t have the numbers aye, especially in BL.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

In who wants to be a millionaire, if i was up to 500k and I was 1 question away from 1 million but if I get it wrong I only get 100k, I’ll take that 500k and go aye. Not everyone is a gambler and it is for the better because when you gamble instead of taking the risk vs reward into factor then yeah..

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

In who wants to be a millionaire, if i was up to 500k and I was 1 question away from 1 million but if I get it wrong I only get 100k, I’ll take that 500k and go aye. Not everyone is a gambler and it is for the better because when you gamble instead of taking the risk vs reward into factor then yeah..

I’d take the 100k, and give the rest to Evalana as a bribe to stay on Maguuma!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: TehHobNob.4687

TehHobNob.4687

On JQ we are just kinda bored right now. No offense to SOS and FA. Had great fights with both but the fact is that we, BG, and SOR just have the numbers. Owning mostly everything is simply not fun. Its more fun to just fight in T1 for us win or lose. Its always a fair competition.

Pancakes
Thief

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Tietus.8013

This is what I don’t understand about the T1 servers recent recruitment drives for more people. You’ll spend 4-6 out of the 7 weeks in the league being bored kittenless. People really transfer for some poxy finisher??? Amazing!

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Chris.3290

This is what I don’t understand about the T1 servers recent recruitment drives for more people. You’ll spend 4-6 out of the 7 weeks in the league being bored kittenless. People really transfer for some poxy finisher??? Amazing!

It’s about the other tier 1 servers. If either SoR, JQ or BG were forced with the likelihood that they would not do better than third for the foreseeable future, they’d risk a migration of guilds or a full implosion.

It’s the tier 1 bandwagon mindset and whether or not you are for or against it, it’s something you have to do to stay on the chest thumping hamster-wheel.

I have nothing against those that choose it, I just wish ANet would stop rewarding it.

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Actinotus.6410

I heard rumor of SoS trying to tank to drop out of the Gold League. Which honestly being from FA I couldn’t blame them.

It’s going to be great being the bottom of the food chain…………and now with the new league structure we will never have any server lower than us in a week.

Balance the kitten server pop already!

Well it is even possible that SoS and Mags will end up ranked 5 and 6 at the expense of FA the way ratings (and people) are moving around at the moment.

Sea of Sorrows

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

reduce the map cap already.

enough said.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Last Spot in Gold League

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Not really true. T1 and T2 can be fun. Its just that fighting a t3 server like SoS is utterly boring.

Also Mag stands to gain from potential recruitment drives if they get into the gold league.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister