Let's WvW

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

If you want me to come hang (not work) on your server lemme know here. I’ll swing in and hunt some folks with ya.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kmaster.5472

Kmaster.5472

Come see SoS! we definitely need some moral boost….

Phongril

Let's WvW

in WvW

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Rule #1 of Fight Club…

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Well, I’d assume that in posting in here as a GM, you are expecting your position to sway people’s desires to have you on their server. If you think saying “(not work)” is going to prevent people from saying “come here, we want a GM!”, I’d say your expectations might not be met.

That being said, I’ll give you the usual run-down I give potential transfers to NSP. We are a community-focused server and invite people to come here to be a part of our family. We encourage all NSP players to join up with some of our organized guilds, and be active on our Teamspeak. We pride ourselves in working together to overcome odds (see our current score, where we were rolled into a higher tier, but still holding our own).

The vast majority of NSP-native guilds have remained here, over the past 2 years. We are known as one of the most stable and friendly servers. I joke about us being the Canada of servers. We don’t try and mass recruit to soar up the rankings, but we love new people to play with, and we do the best we can when challenges arise.

What we do not want is people who want to be carried to victory, or come here just for the wins, and leave after things go sour for a week or 2. You will be surely disappointed when you realize that every member of the community is instrumental in our success, and we need you to pull your weight to get those wins. While I can’t prevent you from server hopping around, I do encourage those that transfer here to look at it as a long term home, rather than just a temporary change of scenery.

If this fits your gaming style, come on over to NSP!

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

Let's WvW

in WvW

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Do you have poutine?

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Quebecker!

Honestly, this is painful to watch.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Do you have poutine?

Funny that you ask. I’m guessing you’re aware of our big Quebecois guild – xQCx.

Usually people ask if we have cookies, so we made a special cookie icon for teamspeak users. Unfortunately, gluttony as it is, people got very greedy always wanting more cookies, and would complain when the cookies were taken away. So, we had to remove the cookies. I am petitioning for them to return though. A poutine may also be in order!

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: shimmershine.3156

shimmershine.3156

Do you have poutine?

Funny that you ask. I’m guessing you’re aware of our big Quebecois guild – xQCx.

Usually people ask if we have cookies, so we made a special cookie icon for teamspeak users. Unfortunately, gluttony as it is, people got very greedy always wanting more cookies, and would complain when the cookies were taken away. So, we had to remove the cookies. I am petitioning for them to return though. A poutine may also be in order!

had to take the cookies away?!?! oh my…

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

Try out Fort Aspenwood! We’re the unofficial furry server My guild (The Legion of Charrs [TLC]) usually rallies round 9pm til Midnight PST on Mon, Thurs, and Fri and it would be uber pawsum to have a GM run with us. You’ll get to see how us charr live the life of WvW ;3

Also, if you want to, feel free to join our TS channel on FA TS. Just.. make sure you have condi clears or you’ll end up blind and deaf after hearing the bad innuendos lol It’s a charr way of life wags

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

i hope u run oceanics…join the craziness(yb server) of zergbusting vs fa blobs ;-) ….

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

Well Hmmm, you only played with us one night. Miss you. (And you know, you arent allowed to work when you play with us )

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sevans.4619

Sevans.4619

You’d join Maguuma if you knew what was good for you.

Saethe — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Maguuma

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Come SoS. Get some experience of fighting outnumbered most of the time. The should provide a better all around taste of what current WvW is like

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Come to FSP and handhold with us <3

Cookies and cofee included.

(whisper me ingame for details of proposition ; )

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

(edited by Hvaran.6327)

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Check out the biggest blowout matchups for a week.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Clownshock.5043

Clownshock.5043

Come and join us on Far Shiverpeaks, best eu server around

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

I would say join FA but with their queues you’ll never make it inside. Therefore, you should join the greatly outnumbered SoS. That way I can see what sort of loot a GM drops. Hahahaha. (I expect precursors!)

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.5981

Andy.5981

Hey, come to Whiteside Ridge – you can take part in the frustrating WvW game that we’re currently playing against some hackers that keep taking all the keeps/towers within a few minutes……..

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

Let’s see.. How useful can a GM be in WvW? Hmm.. Can you kick people out of our golems so they dont take them for a joyride and get them killed for us? Don’t you just hate it when you throw expensive Omegas, go through the trouble to come up with enough supply to build them then that GUY.. you know who he is.. sits and waits for the second for it to be built and he jumps in and runs off with it and gets it killed since players cannot kick people off of golems like other siege, they cannot even get their golem back. I think everyone needs a GM in their pocket just to be able to get their golems back and ban siege trolls. That would be so nice…

As long as you are not going to stand around crafting or something while gari has all walls down and both BG and TC in it, come on over to JQ , simply the best!

Gm’s dont want to come to JQ , bet they think it will make people think they are giving top server too much attention XD.

I have to say though we kinda love it when GM’s go TC.. ALL I have to do to get a map que is spam " ANET is attacking, dont miss your chance to spike a dev!" and we get more than enough players to defend our stuff FAST! Mwahahah!

I am not sure if you realize how much players salivate at the opportunity to plant a unicorn finisher on a GM and dance to express their love and appreciation.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

As much as that’s a really nice offer I think I would rather see you in-game in your official capacity.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

lately there has been word of invis hackers on gandara server. So perhaps go there? Or one of their counter servers to see them at work.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

Could use a guy like you on Dragonbrand if only to draw people into WvW. Server marked as full but can’t queue EBG on reset.

Little red Lioka

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

Awesome!

Maybe you can help me get the Yakslapper achievement, only have 993,736 left.

/sarcasm

The Ghost of Christmas Past

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Tera GX.8149

Tera GX.8149

Plenty of cool devs already come by Fort Aspenwood, and I don’t think I’ve seen you come by yet. Lawton came by as Helga. Devon is pretty much a regular as Citizen Snips. Even Gaile has been on FA a little bit.

Though in all honesty, I’d be just as happy to see you visit YB or SoS. I haven’t gotten to assassinate a dev yet. (Does the Anet tag show to enemies in WvW? I think I’ve never seen it on an enemy.)

Tera Xenphos of Fort Aspenwood (guildless, deliberately)

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

(Does the Anet tag show to enemies in WvW? I think I’ve never seen it on an enemy.)

It does as long as they’ve turned it on – CD once had a ranger GM and we had a blast killing him ;) But that was about a year ago, maybe things changed. When in doubt kill all low ranks.

No offense, Michael ;)

Let's WvW

in WvW

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Plenty of cool devs already come by Fort Aspenwood, and I don’t think I’ve seen you come by yet. Lawton came by as Helga. Devon is pretty much a regular as Citizen Snips. Even Gaile has been on FA a little bit.

Though in all honesty, I’d be just as happy to see you visit YB or SoS. I haven’t gotten to assassinate a dev yet. (Does the Anet tag show to enemies in WvW? I think I’ve never seen it on an enemy.)

Yes, the tag shows up if we are repping the guild. In fact, I got slaughtered on YB the other night. Pretty sure it was SoS doing the punishing. The tag is like a bullseye.

Where was I last night… erm? Ah, yes. FC. Pretty quiet over there but a good clean fighting squad there.

I probably won’t play on TC for a while as I was there on my play account for months; nor will I play on Maguuma with my GM as that’s my current play server (Toon: Engi; Madi Walker). (READ: I am NOT saying I won’t be working on those servers and continuing to monitor cheats).

Not sure where I’ll be tonight – Lego Worlds came out so, ya know. =)

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

As much as that’s a really nice offer I think I would rather see you in-game in your official capacity.

I’m there everyday but we all need play time, yeah?

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Well Hmmm, you only played with us one night. Miss you. (And you know, you arent allowed to work when you play with us )

And I totally appreciate that. It’s nice to just wreck faces on occasion.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Come run with us on JQ whenever you like

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

Yes, the tag shows up if we are repping the guild. In fact, I got slaughtered on YB the other night. Pretty sure it was SoS doing the punishing. The tag is like a bullseye.

Where was I last night… erm? Ah, yes. FC. Pretty quiet over there but a good clean fighting squad there.

I probably won’t play on TC for a while as I was there on my play account for months; nor will I play on Maguuma with my GM as that’s my current play server (Toon: Engi; Madi Walker). (READ: I am NOT saying I won’t be working on those servers and continuing to monitor cheats).

Not sure where I’ll be tonight – Lego Worlds came out so, ya know. =)

AWWW now if you don’t go to TC with your tag on, how am I supposed to get people to rally to come kill you? ( you know they are just DYING to use that unicorn finisher!) I don’t remember seeing GM’s playing with us on JQ, outside of us calling them in to stop siege trolls I don’t think they come play with us, at least not with their tag on.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Edgar Doiron.2804

Edgar Doiron.2804

How about coming down to the T8 servers with the underdogs. I’m leader of Forgeman Destroyers [FORD] in SF, and we’ve been trying hard to move up in the Tiers. Any help is welcome.

Do you have poutine?

https://goo.gl/photos/tWsMWLKg7ZoceufYA

Forgeman Destroyers [FORD] – Sorrows furnace

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I’m there everyday but we all need play time, yeah?

Of course. My comment was more along the lines of, “it would be nice to see you when you’re working”. At least once in a while. I have never seen a GM in-game.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

If you like zerg busting, t2 is probably good for fight guilds. You already know what t1’s like. If you’re a roamer or interested in small scale fights t3 seems to be the place to be.

Not sure how much longer solo havoc will continue to exist in wvw once auto-upgrades are put in place and solo/duo roamers may not be able to ninja flip towers and keeps, so if you want a taste of it before it’s gone, now’s your chance.

To be frank I can’t recommend SoS at the moment for roaming. Unless you’re able to drop everything and run over half the map away you’ll likely get steamrolled by groups of 6-30 at any given time. However, the few zerglings that stray from the pack are easy pickings and most roamers you encounter will be clueless bags on legs. There are some decent roamers but overall you’ll feel like a legend if you know when to dodgeroll and focus a target.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

wvw is dying…so when is HoT released?

[SA]

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hoser.8361

Hoser.8361

You had just missed a really cool big battle. All three servers put most of their zergs on SMC. Non stop fighting for a long time, all over the map. Real fun for that tier.

Also: really need more poutine.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

If you are a roamer, SF is a decent place because ET/DR seem to have some horrible horrible roamers :P

But for coverage and zergs/blobs, our pop is super low.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

You’re welcome to come raid with VLK sometime. \o/

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

Let's WvW

in WvW

Exciton.8942

Here is reason why you should come SoS.

It is important to know how it is like currently in WvW to have a constant outnumbered matchup week after week. And on SoS we are probably outnumbered 3:1 for most of the day.

The server is really more suitable for T3 but the glicko system will prevent it from dropping in a long time. Then also the T3 servers probably won’t like to go up to ’enjoy ’ such a lopsided matchup either. Sure there are dedicated players on the server who always try to recruit and tag up to rally people. Then Anet enforced a stupid full status to prevent all the positive things from happening. In the mean time, the rival servers keep getting bigger because they are the only two that are not full in top 6 servers. Very soon, every fairweather player in this game mode will join those two servers and situation will get worse day by day.

So please come join us who still remain fighting on the server, although we are fighting more for the server pride rather than for the fun.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Come join us on Jade Gate Coast

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

It is important to know how it is like currently in WvW to have a constant outnumbered matchup week after week. And on SoS we are probably outnumbered 3:1 for most of the day.

The server is really more suitable for T3 but the glicko system will prevent it from dropping in a long time. Then also the T3 servers probably won’t like to go up to ’enjoy ’ such a lopsided matchup either. Sure there are dedicated players on the server who always try to recruit and tag up to rally people. Then Anet enforced a stupid full status to prevent all the positive things from happening. In the mean time, the rival servers keep getting bigger because they are the only two that are not full in top 6 servers. Very soon, every fairweather player in this game mode will join those two servers and situation will get worse day by day.

So please come join us who still remain fighting on the server, although we are fighting more for the server pride rather than for the fun.

Fa full too

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

If you are a roamer, SF is a decent place because ET/DR seem to have some horrible horrible roamers :P

But for coverage and zergs/blobs, our pop is super low.

ayy lmao

[SA]

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: OMGimAnoobLOLOL.4730

OMGimAnoobLOLOL.4730

Thanks for coming out to OS for the GvG support. The number of spectators were insane, I even had a queue to get in and play! I’m not the voice of the GvG community but it seemed to mean a lot to us to see some Anet representation there.

Simply standing there swapping servers was blowing people’s minds. Good times!

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: funassistant.6589

funassistant.6589

Why even bother with NA! Just come over the pond to EU, we’ll show you a good time.

We’ll teach you how to be a pirate! We’ll show you how many Ultimax Denominators we have! We’ll even show you how organised and extremely effective our night trains are!

Our national servers are the true kings of PPT over here in EU. Germans have siege warfare downpat. The french are the best PPT’ers in the world. And the international servers are filled to the brim with the most hardcore kitten PK overlords!

We trump NA anyday. If I say so myself.

:^)

Team Africa [TA]
European Overlord

Let's WvW

in WvW

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Thanks for coming out to OS for the GvG support. The number of spectators were insane, I even had a queue to get in and play! I’m not the voice of the GvG community but it seemed to mean a lot to us to see some Anet representation there.

I had a blast last night. That was a fun event to be sure. I’ll be back for more!

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Devon is pretty much a regular as Citizen Snips.

Not the Devon you’re thinking of. FA’s Devon works in QA and has been playing on FA since forever.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Let's WvW

in WvW

Exciton.8942

Fa full too

Not until very recently. The server already picks up enough people to sustain it for a while. Now YB becomes the only non-full server and I am sure their population will slowly catch up as well.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

Check out the biggest blowout matchups for a week.

It’s settled then, he’s coming to IOJ (applies to every week).

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Why even bother with NA! Just come over the pond to EU, we’ll show you a good time.

We’ll teach you how to be a pirate! We’ll show you how many Ultimax Denominators we have! We’ll even show you how organised and extremely effective our night trains are!

Our national servers are the true kings of PPT over here in EU. Germans have siege warfare downpat. The french are the best PPT’ers in the world. And the international servers are filled to the brim with the most hardcore kitten PK overlords!

We trump NA anyday. If I say so myself.

:^)

That right there is probably the more sure fire way not to have someone give you a chance lol :P

Whispers with meat.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Aww, I missed it (so I can still tempt with “I’ve never seen an Anet tag on FC”)! The busiest time for FC definitely is Friday reset. After that it really depends on when guilds decide to have a run. Thanks for coming by though!

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I had a blast last night. That was a fun event to be sure. I’ll be back for more!

You should come watch a GvG on a borderland when the OS is being used. Might be fun times, so to speak.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast