Let's WvW

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Thanks for coming out to OS for the GvG support. The number of spectators were insane, I even had a queue to get in and play! I’m not the voice of the GvG community but it seemed to mean a lot to us to see some Anet representation there.

Simply standing there swapping servers was blowing people’s minds. Good times!

I had a blast last night. That was a fun event to be sure. I’ll be back for more!

You should come watch a GvG on a borderland when the OS is being used. Might be fun times, so to speak.

But it would have to be a HOME bl that is queued for sparks to really fly….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Thanks for coming out to OS for the GvG support. The number of spectators were insane, I even had a queue to get in and play! I’m not the voice of the GvG community but it seemed to mean a lot to us to see some Anet representation there.

I had a blast last night. That was a fun event to be sure. I’ll be back for more!

You should come watch a GvG on a borderland when the OS is being used. Might be fun times, so to speak.

Not always! There’s the rare third server griefing too.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Come to Yaks Bend around 11pm pst.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

(edited by atheria.2837)

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

Come on AR or BB tonight, think Piken would be more than happy to slay some a-netters.

Piken Square

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Perhaps fix the kitten hackers before you start to go do the lets have fun part?

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Did GvG last night, and then Mag and FA. YB for a very short stint.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

You actually participated in the gvgs?

Also: I’d be really interested to see what you think of GvGs, good or bad. Logistically you probably won’t give an opinion because of some of the catty folks around here that can’t take some negative criticism of the game-mode, but I’d still like to hear it (as a gvger myself)

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

I’ll clarify. I watched the GvGs. Only my second night so it still looks like 2 blobs smashing into each other but it sounds amazing when you can listen in on their comms. (Twitch). Regardless, some people love it and I like seeing players use the arena constructively.

I personally support that 100%.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

To be fair, a lot of Gw2 looks like 2 things smashing into each other. Though the actual act of smashing together can be pretty fun and unusually nuanced at times.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Yea, without actually being in the gvg or having better vantage points (like those in sPvP) it’ll be a bit hard for you to really know what’s going on. That, and announcers being able to really go back into the plays that happened and demonstrate what happened. A lot of the time GvGs turn in split second acts that can easily be missed, I think.

I know Equinox was making some videos about what necros and eles should do, but I don’t think he’s doing more classes than that. He might have done guardians and warriors, as well.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

This I have not witnessed, but I suppose it could happen.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

Come look for the [Jink] tag on ebay/mag.

I’m solo all the time WvW’n how I see fit. If you’re man enough send me a PM.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Chaba.5410

This I have not witnessed, but I suppose it could happen.

Ya, it happened on FABL a week or so ago. “If it’s red it’s dead.”

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Come to GoM plz. We smaller servers get no love from anyone :c

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: ades.1386

ades.1386

I’ll clarify. I watched the GvGs. Only my second night so it still looks like 2 blobs smashing into each other but it sounds amazing when you can listen in on their comms. (Twitch). Regardless, some people love it and I like seeing players use the arena constructively.

You should come by Friday night 6/12/2015 for the FA,YB, SoS gvgs… it is insane 2 hours of non stop guild vs guild fighting.. weve had mandatory 2 week long training for this. It should be an awesome event to watch.

Or you could come and swing by resets and check out the Servers and meet the different populations, maybe get some ideas for HoT, fighting mechanics and what not.

Crystal Desert

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Please try ET or DB or …… >:)

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Genlog.4983

Genlog.4983

will be epic if some off Anet join a WvW also be a comm and lead the party
always wonder how good they are in the field :p

i hope some1 will video it to
will be a blast and i hope allot of fun to ^^

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

COME TO SBI, WE WILL CAPTURE AND KEEP STONEMIST CASTLE SINGLEHANDEDLY, COMRADE.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: nightblood.7910

nightblood.7910

Can we get some lightening hammers and some guards and play dev golf with you?

Let's WvW

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Can we get some lightening hammers and some guards and play dev golf with you?

That’s awesome! He can switch servers on the fly too so everyone can play asuraball with him!

Chaba Tangnu

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Come SFR homeborder or enemy server at reset but be at time or use your power

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Get more a-netters to support this game mode we all miss from gw1!

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

Let's WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Cotl.2608

Cotl.2608

Do you have poutine?

We have your poutine. Raid with SoS and it will be safe.

Refuse and you will never see your Poutine again.

Attachments:

SoS – member of Tactical Fury [TF]