Let's boost Northern Shivpeak to 15th place!

in WvW

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

Since the 3 weeks after opening northernshiverpeaks.org and giving away basically butt-ton of tools and services that have been in development for months, i’ve pretty much concluded that NSP (minus 2 big WvW guilds) is really just a casual PvE server. It’s lost a great deal since release, getting people even remotely organized even for a teq kill is like pulling teeth, let alone getting people playing in any organized manner in WvW (again minus 2 big guilds and a handful of smaller ones). There are a bunch of smaller guilds that continually get left out in the cold, and not even by their own accord, of any organized play, even when people here are willing to basically do a big chunk of the work for them. I might play more in WvW if it wasn’t such an Ego-fest.

It doesn’t even matter if Devon say’s he’s playing on NSP, what’s one dev going to do with a bunch that, for the most part, could care less about WvW. No stab against the players on NSP, it is what it is. We even have a tool that would be extremely valuable to WvW players that no other server has at the moment. I feel pretty disenfranchised at the state of NSP right now and i don’t even play WvW enough to know. Just the fact that we are matched up with the lowest ranking servers and aren’t ROFL-stomping them kinda shows (at least to an outsider) that NSP is a hot mess.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

in WvW

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Since the 3 weeks after opening northernshiverpeaks.org and giving away basically butt-ton of tools and services that have been in development for months, i’ve pretty much concluded that NSP (minus 2 big WvW guilds) is really just a casual PvE server. It’s lost a great deal since release, getting people even remotely organized even for a teq kill is like pulling teeth, let alone getting people playing in any organized manner in WvW (again minus 2 big guilds and a handful of smaller ones). There are a bunch of smaller guilds that continually get left out in the cold, and not even by their own accord, of any organized play, even when people here are willing to basically do a big chunk of the work for them. I might play more in WvW if it wasn’t such an Ego-fest.

It doesn’t even matter if Devon say’s he’s playing on NSP, what’s one dev going to do with a bunch that, for the most part, could care less about WvW. No stab against the players on NSP, it is what it is. We even have a tool that would be extremely valuable to WvW players that no other server has at the moment. I feel pretty disenfranchised at the state of NSP right now and i don’t even play WvW enough to know. Just the fact that we are matched up with the lowest ranking servers and aren’t ROFL-stomping them kinda shows (at least to an outsider) that NSP is a hot mess.

News Flash – The 2013 Bloodlust League brought to you by Vaseline™ has made almost all of the servers, that are not top of their division, a hot mess. THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

Instead of trying to find ways to make WvW more balanced, they threw their hands up, and said it couldn’t be done. Then they proceeded to make it even more unbalanced and continued emphasizing this flaw by finding more ways to encourage this unbalance, all the while making more money. Kitten that.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

As of this morning (NA), NSP has been bumped to silver league (according to mos.millenium). We shall see how the week plays out.

gj on your tanking ability Kain.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

in WvW

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

As of this morning (NA), NSP has been bumped to silver league (according to mos.millenium). We shall see how the week plays out.

Kain has been hurt in numbers just like most of us have. I don’t think they are tanking. But if they are they are just a product of the kitteny situation we have all been put in with this complete and utter bloodlust league BS.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

in WvW

Posted by: meep.2601

meep.2601

everyone is forgetting a very important factor here:

Devon is delusional.

so even if NSP gets in to the bottom of Silver, in his warped sense of reality he will somehow equate being rolled and spawn camped 24/7 into “fun” or an opportunity to showcase a server’s skill.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Buildin a community is hard and it’s especially kitten the lower ranks. People who left less organized servers for more organized servers were usually the ones looking for more structure. This is a big reason why people transfer off. If it was easy, it would have already been done. Joining an established community full of people is easy, building and networking guilds is hard and requires a great deal of tenacity.

It’s very much a long process, definitely longer than 3 weeks. I give huge props to IoM for bringing down a guild to Eredon Terrace and sticking with them and training with them for many, many weeks now.

I’ve been involved with establishing a community/alliance since January on my server. That’s 10 months of weekly meetings, brain storming, website building (we’re buildin a brand new fancy site to replace our old forum, check it out! ), talking through drama, transfers in and out, bouncing between tiers. Things aren’t going to magically get good, lots of people get burned out, new ones show up, and well, at the end of the day all you can do is make a home you love. Your server isn’t perfect but no one’s is and a lot of things are largely out of your control (like a game that increasingly rewards for people for transferrin up tiers).

Why would you be rofl-stomping us? Gate of Madness used to be much bigger than Northern Shiverpeaks and a bunch of transfers didn’t send us to oblivion. Maybe it offends you to face off against someone so poorly ranked? I wouldn’t describe my server as a hot mess. I think we’re doin as well as we can with limited resources.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

Kain has been hurt in numbers just like most of us have. I don’t think they are tanking.

We are entering our second week with Kain and its obvious they are sandbagging big-time and have been for weeks before they played us. Once in a while we get a taste of their forces and this includes their nice comeback zerg on friday. They are going to give a nasty silver-league surprise to all you guys in the bronze league if they get in.

For the moment it looks like Kains tanking ability is greater than someone’s match-rigging ability. We’ll see what the week holds.

in WvW

Posted by: Gudradain.3892

Gudradain.3892

For the moment it looks like Kains tanking ability is greater than someone’s match-rigging ability. We’ll see what the week holds.

Haha that comment made me laugh.

How practical that NSP got matched with #23 AND #24 on the most decisive week, just when Kaineng was getting a bit close to them in rating…

Afala – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Gudradain.3892)

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

well, NSP is 15th now. Wonder if Devon is gonna play on Kaineng now for the season.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Kaineng if it gets into bronze league will be unlikely to win it.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Ooooh this is getting juicey, I would love to see what Devon says at the end of league play if NSP is last in silver league.

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Ooooh this is getting juicey, I would love to see what Devon says at the end of league play if NSP is last in silver league.

Much like he hasn’t had anything to say here. I doubt he will have anything to say when its over.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Basket of Boxes.1976

That’s why I said I would love to see it.

in WvW

Draygo.9473

It looks like NSP is throwing right now to GoM.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Basket of Boxes.1976

It looks like NSP is throwing right now to GoM.

I said that earlier but I was assured they lost huge amounts of their night crew and that is why they aren’t completely destroying GoM and AR. If anything I am sure NSP has been loaded with a bunch of fair weathers wanting to take first in bronze league who are now kittenting their pants and trying to drop back to bronze.

I don’t even blame anyone sand bagging, being the bottom of gold or silver league would suck kitten but people need to just own up to it already and stop saying they lost people.

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I wasn’t going to say I told you so, but I did.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

1 silver chest is better loot than 3 bronze chests, why anyone would even consider tanking their server to get more of something worse is beyond rationality. S[kitten]t rolls down hill, not up. our guild is playing the same as it always has this week, we might lose against the bigger servers, in silver over the next few weeks, but we will do it with honor and have fun playing with our friends. cause that’s all that matters to ZoS, playing friends and killing the rest of you.

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

These are the recent match ups that NSP has had with current silver league competitors.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/111

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/107

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/105

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/103

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/99

These are the recent match ups that NSP has had with the current bronze league competitors.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/113

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/109

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/101

Considering the numbers, I don’t think anyone would agree that NSP belongs in Silver league.

Unfortunately, NSP falls somewhere very in between where we do very well against bronze leagues, yet simply can not muster enough numbers for silver league. I do believe the gap in the scores is much higher when we are fighting silver league servers.

It’s all there in black and white. I’m not here to argue. NSP does not belong in Silver League.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Phantasmal.5631

Phantasmal.5631

Poor Kain. We are having to use ALTS that have supply from previous matches to build rams! We are still fighting, but we dont deserve to be in Silver League. How is NSP only having 125 PPT vs the rank 23 and 24 unless they are purposely tanking. HoD is barely putting up any points either in our match up versus Ebay.

Seriously though NSP has a better fighting chance than Kain does at the moment in silver league. Stop tanking your already non-random matchup.

We at Kain have lost so many guilds that we probably are tier 7 or tier 8 at this point. I mean seriously, we are logging in alts to have to build stuff here at Kain.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

1 silver chest is better loot than 3 bronze chests, why anyone would even consider tanking their server to get more of something worse is beyond rationality. S[kitten]t rolls down hill, not up. our guild is playing the same as it always has this week, we might lose against the bigger servers, in silver over the next few weeks, but we will do it with honor and have fun playing with our friends. cause that’s all that matters to ZoS, playing friends and killing the rest of you.

I believe the devs have already said that the reward for top of bronze would be better than bottom of silver.

But that’s still no reason for tanking.

The reason for tanking is that there is a huge coverage gap between #15 (Kain or NSP) and everyone else in silver league. In fact #14 is IoJ whom NSP just fought a few weeks ago and they were clearly far bigger than we (NSP) were. This is also reflected in the ranking scores, where there’s a 350 point gap between #14 and #15.

NSP just got off of 4/5 weeks of fighting silver league servers and unless you were “violating the game mode” or roaming, it was not a pleasant experience.

In fact, whoever makes it into the silver league had better get used to “violating the game mode” and roaming because playing to hold towers will not be fun.

By the way, is NSP tanking? It seems we certainly aren’t trying as hard as we can. But there’s definitely no concerted effort to tank (especially since aside from a few big guilds, we’re almost all pugs).

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Poor Kain. We are having to use ALTS that have supply from previous matches to build rams! We are still fighting, but we dont deserve to be in Silver League. How is NSP only having 125 PPT vs the rank 23 and 24 unless they are purposely tanking. HoD is barely putting up any points either in our match up versus Ebay.

Seriously though NSP has a better fighting chance than Kain does at the moment in silver league. Stop tanking your already non-random matchup.

We at Kain have lost so many guilds that we probably are tier 7 or tier 8 at this point. I mean seriously, we are logging in alts to have to build stuff here at Kain.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/51/107

Pot don’t call the kettle black.

Kaening is tanking. On purpose. This is not a simple lack of guilds.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Phantasmal.5631

We’ve lost every single major guild in Kaineng. We have one to two guilds that roam with 10 people and thats currently our biggest guild. We aren’t tanking on purpose. After weeks of getting lopsided match-ups and this guild leagues thing, we’ve had a massive exodus. Thanks Devon Carver for bringing in leagues! We’ve had so many people transfer out.

If you think we are tanking, then why is HoD in almost the same boat PPT vs Ebay? Huh? To make matters worse, the last of those two 10 man guild groups are seriously thinking of transferring out in 2 days. Kaineng will be PuGs when leagues rolls around.

(edited by Phantasmal.5631)

in WvW

Phantasmal.5631

in WvW

Lord Kuru.3685

We’ve lost every single major guild in Kaineng. We have one to two guilds that roam with 10 people and thats currently our biggest guild. We aren’t tanking on purpose. After weeks of getting lopsided match-ups and this guild leagues thing, we’ve had a massive exodus. Thanks Devon Carver for bringing in leagues! We’ve had so many people transfer out.

If you think we are tanking, then why is HoD in almost the same boat PPT vs Ebay? Huh? To make matters worse, the last of those two 10 man guild groups are seriously thinking of transferring out in 2 days. Kaineng will be PuGs when leagues rolls around.

So for the record, you’re saying that Kaineng will not win bronze league?

in WvW

Phantasmal.5631

So for the record, you’re saying that Kaineng will not win bronze league?

The answer is Yes, we will NOT win Bronze league if we are there. We have no big major guild and our PuG population has not showed up at all. We won’t win. Even 3rd place would be a reach if we have 2 more guilds leave the server.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Silver chest is better loot than bronze chest? That can’t be true. I refuse to believe ArenaNet has their head that far up their kitten .

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Draygo.9473

kaineng has guilds?

Lol.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Lord Kuru.3685

I think we must all agree that the whole Leagues system is screwed up when (at the very least) a large percentage of the population believe that falling to a lower league is preferable to being in a higher one.

Honestly, neither being bottom in silver nor top in bronze will be much fun. Getting stomped every matchup compared to stomping every matchup are both lame.

We’re practically being pushed towards “violating the game mode.”

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

kaineng has guilds?

Lol.

NSP is a much stronger server than Kaineng is right now. Fought them (Kaineng) weeks ago before this league nonsense. They are extremely weak in terms of actual WvW guild presence.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Except kaineng will absolutely not stomp in bronze league, we are more likely to just continue our fall. Were bleeding guilds left and right and that is just going to continue.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I think we must all agree that the whole Leagues system is screwed up when (at the very least) a large percentage of the population believe that falling to a lower league is preferable to being in a higher one.

Honestly, neither being bottom in silver nor top in bronze will be much fun. Getting stomped every matchup compared to stomping every matchup are both lame.

We’re practically being pushed towards “violating the game mode.”

A huge percentage of the people who play these games only care about winning. They don’t care about even playing fields or challenges. They would be perfectly happy dominating at the top of one of the brackets with no real challenges.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Except kaineng will absolutely not stomp in bronze league, we are more likely to just continue our fall. Were bleeding guilds left and right and that is just going to continue.

Yes, NSP belongs in silver and Kaineng in bronze. NSP > Kaineng.

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

You know what, I’m tired of hearing this. So if NSP is too chicken to go to silver, Kain just need to stand up and go to Silver like a man would. So what! we are used to being kick in our kitten as kaineng. Like Rocky would say: “The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. Its a very mean and nasty place. And I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit, It’s all about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward and that how winning is done!”

Trust me, all those guild that left their just leaving cause they can’t handle the hitting.

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

(edited by AndrewRain.3169)

in WvW

Basket of Boxes.1976

Haven’t played Kain in a long time and its hard to gauge how they are now looking at this current match up. If NSP stays in bronze they will likely win it, if they go up I see HoD winning it and wouldn’t be surprised if Kaineng was third or fourth. Truth is neither NSP or Kain belong in silver league but NSP would be more competitive then Kain.

in WvW

Draygo.9473

You know what, I’m tired of hearing this. So if NSP is too chicken to go to silver, Kain just need to stand up and go to Silver like a man would. So what! we are used to being kick in our kitten as kaineng. Like Rocky would say: “The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. Its a very mean and nasty place. And I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit, It’s all about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward and that how winning is done!”

Trust me, all those guild that left their just leaving cause they can’t handle the hitting.

If were in silver, were busting out all the T8 tactics of tower camping with billions of siege weapons and farming mans. We just has to endure 7 weeks of this, I’m sure we will live and hopefully come together as a community.

After those 7 weeks are up, NSP will be forced into silver anyway.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

(edited by Draygo.9473)

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

There is no doubt in my mind that NSP is tanking this match up to stay in Bronze. Sucks to be Kaineng.

I have liked everytime I faced NSP on SBI, but man, don’t tank this match up. Get into silver, and try to create some noise.

in WvW

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

As an NSPer I would like to say that we are NOT tanking for bronze. There are certain groups (who will remain unnamed) within NSP who are actively sabotaging us (destroying golems by jumping them off SM, wiping out supplies, building tons of useless trebs in our keep to reach seige cap ect.) This has had the effect of seriously harming morale. Some members are transferring to other servers, and others are just not playing WvW. I’m apart of the minority who are trying really hard to win and get into silver.

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Lord Kuru.3685

As an NSPer I would like to say that we are NOT tanking for bronze. There are certain groups (who will remain unnamed) within NSP who are actively sabotaging us (destroying golems by jumping them off SM, wiping out supplies, building tons of useless trebs in our keep to reach seige cap ect.) This has had the effect of seriously harming morale. Some members are transferring to other servers, and others are just not playing WvW. I’m apart of the minority who are trying really hard to win and get into silver.

As I understand it, those who griefed today (Sunday) were dealt with by their guild. Their actions were not condoned by the guild. Those who lost golems were compensated.

Morale has been bad for many weeks because of our recent string of bad matchups.
I just learned today that two of our commanders had left for T1 sometime during these past few weeks.

People sitting this one out plus our loss of population has put us in our current situation.

Anyway, this is a game and it’s supposed to be fun. I can certainly understand someone sitting this week out if they feel silver league would be no fun for them.

in WvW

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

Looking at http://mos.millenium.org/na it seems that NSP is (predicted) to drop to 17th place if they keep this up. I’m curious on how this will turn out, it all depends on what kaineng and NSP do this week.

I hope we stay in bronze league, I don’t feel like getting steamrolled for weeks just to ‘punish’ Devon. No need to kill a server just to make a statement.

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in WvW

Posted by: DAVYtm.7168

DAVYtm.7168

Being a transfer out of Kaineng in May and seeing the direction of the server right before I left, it’s pretty safe to say they don’t belong in silver league. The few major wuv wuv guilds that remained after the exodus of [WM], [RISE], etc have left for the leagues and without them KN is pretty underpopulated in terms of WvW presence.

NSP is 100% better off than Silver League than KN. Can’t really blame them for not wanting to get rolled for 7 weeks though.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Looking at http://mos.millenium.org/na it seems that NSP is (predicted) to drop to 17th place if they keep this up. I’m curious on how this will turn out, it all depends on what kaineng and NSP do this week.

I hope we stay in bronze league, I don’t feel like getting steamrolled for weeks just to ‘punish’ Devon. No need to kill a server just to make a statement.

Indeed, why do that when you can kill the whole of WvW to make a statement?

in WvW

munkiman.3068

Buildin a community is hard and it’s especially kitten the lower ranks. People who left less organized servers for more organized servers were usually the ones looking for more structure. This is a big reason why people transfer off. If it was easy, it would have already been done. Joining an established community full of people is easy, building and networking guilds is hard and requires a great deal of tenacity.

It’s very much a long process, definitely longer than 3 weeks. I give huge props to IoM for bringing down a guild to Eredon Terrace and sticking with them and training with them for many, many weeks now.

I’ve been involved with establishing a community/alliance since January on my server. That’s 10 months of weekly meetings, brain storming, website building (we’re buildin a brand new fancy site to replace our old forum, check it out! ), talking through drama, transfers in and out, bouncing between tiers. Things aren’t going to magically get good, lots of people get burned out, new ones show up, and well, at the end of the day all you can do is make a home you love. Your server isn’t perfect but no one’s is and a lot of things are largely out of your control (like a game that increasingly rewards for people for transferrin up tiers).

Why would you be rofl-stomping us? Gate of Madness used to be much bigger than Northern Shiverpeaks and a bunch of transfers didn’t send us to oblivion. Maybe it offends you to face off against someone so poorly ranked? I wouldn’t describe my server as a hot mess. I think we’re doin as well as we can with limited resources.

It wasn’t a stab at either server, sorry if it seemed that way. Every server has it’s drama llamas and every server struggles with those issues. I was venting based on a lot of talk of tossing the matchups, and about egos raging over silly things, about complete disorganization outside of the bigger guilds.

I’ve been pushing our community hard in the last 3 weeks, we’ve seen numbers, we’ve had some good success, my blood, sweat and tears, at the very least, don’t always seem so in vain. Good luck with your new site launch! And, thanks for sharing your struggle.

in WvW

munkiman.3068

I wasn’t going to say I told you so, but I did.

As much as i’d like to see Lost back on NSP, you guys have your own issues that i’m certainly glad to not be dealing with anymore. I won’t be ditching NSP, it’s a challenge for sure, but not one i think will ultimately be a failure.

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

well, NSP is 15th now. Wonder if Devon is gonna play on Kaineng now for the season.

Well that ain’t the case now, they’re still 17th.
And I’m pretty sure they manually manipulated this weeks. We know they can, ‘cuz thats how they’re gonna do it for the league (manual match making), and I highly doubt 17th could get both 23rd and 24th servers in the same week.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in WvW

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

And I’m pretty sure they manually manipulated this weeks. We know they can, ‘cuz that’s how they’re gonna do it for the league (manual match making), and I highly doubt 17th could get both 23rd and 24th servers in the same week.

I think with the terrible match ups every week, it is giving them too much credit that they do it manually. It is probably a machine that randomly matches servers because they don’t have the resources to make them manually, that costs money and if it costs them money, then it hurts their only objective: profits.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in WvW

Posted by: Rush.8253

Rush.8253

I don’t think he was saying that they do for every week. It is just that this weeks match “seems” to favor NSP in every aspect.

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

And I’m pretty sure they manually manipulated this weeks. We know they can, ‘cuz that’s how they’re gonna do it for the league (manual match making), and I highly doubt 17th could get both 23rd and 24th servers in the same week.

I think with the terrible match ups every week, it is giving them too much credit that they do it manually. It is probably a machine that randomly matches servers because they don’t have the resources to make them manually, that costs money and if it costs them money, then it hurts their only objective: profits.

Except the people are already there working, so they could just assign it to someone there as extra work (or push something else back), cause it’d only be a days work at most (I would think) each week to do matchups.

I don’t think he was saying that they do for every week. It is just that this weeks match “seems” to favor NSP in every aspect.

Yeah, I don’t mean they manually do the matchups every week, they have the automation for that already. Its only for the season thing, which iirc they stated that they would be doing the matchups manually, so that they can do the different leagues.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…