Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood/Dragonbrand! Jan-25

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I was there, as a maguuma. They had the tower, NNK managed to get a mesmer hiding in there when you took it back I guess and nobody looked, gj aspensweep.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I was there, as a maguuma. They had the tower, NNK managed to get a mesmer hiding in there when you took it back I guess and nobody looked, gj aspensweep.

lake never breached how can a mesmer hide in there?

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

hax0r pbc, tier 3 rocks

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Looks like Maguuma is falling behind. If anyone is looking for a server Maguuma needs a WvW boost. Great friendly community, minimal trolling, and a love for large active zerg guilds.

I hope you’re joking

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Chalky.8540

Chalky.8540

Anyone from the [BT] guild on FA in this thread? Just seen you guys rolling round on Mag BL against our defences and I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a more organised group.

Extremely impressive. Apparently rather isolated from the rest of your server it seems, and a bit too interested in karma training round supply camps for some reason, but maguuma is going to learn a lot from you.

You should transfer over here. Your skill and our ability to actually organise the map population – we make beautiful babies.

Thank you for your compliments. In Black Talons, our primary purpose is wiping out players. We are not huge fans of siegeing tower or keeps, we enjoy the open fields. If you make crossed swords, we are probably going to be there.

I highly doubt we will be moving to another server. FA has provided us with a lower pop server that gives us opportunities to fight larger servers with bigger zergs. Maguuma has some classy players (forum trolls aside) and we respect you as opponents, but we are quite committed to our server and will be for a very long time.

We can still make babies though.

On Maguuma we’ve been trying to get better at open field, we’re not bad but we need more practice clearly

Oh, and to the dragon brand hackers from [pbc] that exploited under west keep to kill all our defensive siege ‘cause they couldn’t take it legit – class act guys. Class act.

-.-

in WvW

Posted by: pocopina.9257

pocopina.9257

First post! Though you guys would like to see this short vid I made of some awesome DB skills. http://youtu.be/WCiNBZTe-bs

Pretty good guys! Keep it up!

in WvW

Posted by: Purrception.1324

Purrception.1324

First post! Though you guys would like to see this short vid I made of some awesome DB skills. http://youtu.be/WCiNBZTe-bs

There is nothing better than losing a 3 hour battle to some kid with Zero real skills and a lot of l33t haxx0r skills. If that’s what it takes to beat DB I rather go down a tier and fight some real heroes than stay and fight losers like PBC.

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Anyone from the [BT] guild on FA in this thread? Just seen you guys rolling round on Mag BL against our defences and I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a more organised group.

Extremely impressive. Apparently rather isolated from the rest of your server it seems, and a bit too interested in karma training round supply camps for some reason, but maguuma is going to learn a lot from you.

You should transfer over here. Your skill and our ability to actually organise the map population – we make beautiful babies.

We “karma train” around camps to try and entice the tasty treats to come out and play/become a snack.

BT WvW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snwmn8OdAMI

3:15 is my favorite part :] charging into 40+ across that bridge was amazing

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

in WvW

Posted by: Crashdog.8390

Crashdog.8390

While one PBC was hacking and destroying siege from under West Keep , this PBC decided to wall hop and check out his guilds talents! Good job guys !

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

DB the first server to have a teleport hacking theif that i ran in to. Was so much rofl watching this guy appear all around hella far away than instantly next to me in a split second. Apparently theif wasn’t easy mode enough for him.

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

PBC (pig blood cake) guild dude, it’s him on jaegerx’s screenshot https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/41073/gw041.jpg

And a wall-climbing thief from the same guild:

Attachments:

(edited by Halo.8976)

in WvW

Posted by: Abrahn.2401

Abrahn.2401

hax0r [pbc], can’t win legit so they must exploit. No honor.

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

maguuma, the server that provides proof of hacking instead of just being accused of it.

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Thanks for all the fun at Mendon’s Gap yesterday, DB!

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

wow sry db but u might wanna remind NNK 50 man zerg to use siege to get greenlake and not portals as this tower didnt breach before.i know they dont speak english but one of our guys saw it happening.u got 50 man, use siege! bye bye respect for db from me. u lost it all at this second!

you know we went a whole week last matchup without a single person making these claims. i really hope everyone knows were all a class act up here and just leave it at that.

take your pics and send them to Anet and please keep this crap out of our threads.

thanks

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Abrahn.2401

Abrahn.2401

wow sry db but u might wanna remind NNK 50 man zerg to use siege to get greenlake and not portals as this tower didnt breach before.i know they dont speak english but one of our guys saw it happening.u got 50 man, use siege! bye bye respect for db from me. u lost it all at this second!

you know we went a whole week last matchup without a single person making these claims. i really hope everyone knows were all a class act up here and just leave it at that.

take your pics and send them to Anet and please keep this crap out of our threads.

thanks

These are the official Anet forums, so basically we ARE sending them to Anet… and letting everyone else see them as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Abrahn.2401

hax0r [pbc], can’t win legit so they must exploit. No honor.

I’ve never even heard of pbc. Report them, and move on. They’ll be banned soon enough. The actions of one, should not reflect the actions of many. (this is a recording)

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

thanks

These are the official Anet forums, so basically we ARE sending them to Anet… and letting everyone else see them as well.

Except Anet has said time, and time, and time and time again not to post exploit accusations on the forum.
And given out infraction after infraction after infraction after infraction for posting exploit accusations on the forums.

And yet…
You’re here…
Doing what…?

Breaking rules to complain about breaking rules.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

For all of you posting pics/vids in reference to exploits, hacks or bugs, you need to get them out of the thread and report them to anet. Otherwise the thread will be locked.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

For all of you posting pics/vids in reference to exploits, hacks or bugs, you need to get them out of the thread and report them to anet. Otherwise the thread will be locked.

It doesn’t affect the market, it just affects your server rep. Anet won’t fix it so we’re just showing everyone how 1 of DB’s guilds are bad.

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

thanks

Just FYI, you can get your account banned by repeated infractions as well. If you feel like you absolutely must report them to someone on our server, you’re going to have to be more discreet than this. PMs will do just fine, and keeps you from getting an infraction. It’s apparent you want to slander the entire DB server for the actions of one person/guild that most, if not all of us have never heard of. Lets clean up the thread before Anet has to.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Stoneslammer.3650

Stoneslammer.3650

thanks

Except Anet has said time, and time, and time and time again not to post exploit accusations on the forum.
And given out infraction after infraction after infraction after infraction for posting exploit accusations on the forums.

And yet…
You’re here…
Doing what…?

When are acusations no longer acusations?

When you provide proof, maybe?

Anyway the best way to get players who exploit to stop is by shameing them. They may be able to talk thier way outta trouble with Anet but others on thier server should not like the sorta attention that comes with having guilds exploit.

Just look at how mucked up WvW is because of huge guilds and band-wagoners being allowed to transfer for free. MAny have pointed out to Anet the problem with that but they are just now doing something about it. Sorry to say but some things really are up to the players to sort out.

Anyway has been great fighting this week and except for this particular guild I think DB and FA sport some great players and no a whole server should not be blamed for the actions of one person, or one guild for that matter. Too bad I will prolly get infrActed for this post seeing as every post i make gets reported for one reason or another. Which says something about the infraction system too although im not sure whaat.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Anyway the best way to get players who exploit to stop is by shamimg them. They may be able to talk thier way outta trouble with Anet but others on thier server should not like the sorta attention that comes with having guilds exploit.

The problem with this approach is PBC is a guild I have never heard of (I am apparently not alone in this, and I’ve been here since launch. They’re either new, painfully small, or transferred in recently.),
It’s very likely they have no real connections on the server,
And very likely that they are not reading this (Because, really, these threads would be much longer if the entire server was reading them).

So how are you shaming them?
You are, in fact, only shaming the people uninvolved.

Sounds pretty noble to me…

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Looks like Maguuma is falling behind. If anyone is looking for a server Maguuma needs a WvW boost. Great friendly community, minimal trolling, and a love for large active zerg guilds.

Our community sucks, everyone is a troll and we hate everything and everyone so go away <3

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

It doesn’t affect the market, it just affects your server rep. Anet won’t fix it so we’re just showing everyone how 1 of DB’s guilds are bad.

One person affects our server rep? You’re joking right? Report it and move on. All you’re doing is adding to the possibility of the thread being locked and getting yourself an infraction.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

You should already see the amount that Maguuma no curr about getting forum banned for a few days. I’d give up the argument and let the mod do what he or she sees fit.

Now where’s a salad with the score?

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

thanks

And yet…
You’re here…
Doing what…?

Anyway the best way to get players who exploit to stop is by shameing them. They may be able to talk thier way outta trouble with Anet but others on thier server should not like the sorta attention that comes with having guilds who exploit.

Just look at how mucked up WvW is because of huge guilds and band-wagoners being allowed to transfer for free. MAny have pointed out to Anet the problem with that but they are just now doing something about it. Sorry to say but some things really are up to the players to sort out.

Anyway has been great fighting this week and except for this particular guild I think DB and FA sport some great players and no a whole server should not be blamed for the actions of one person, or one guild for that matter. Too bad I will prolly get infrActed for this post seeing as every post i make gets reported for one reason or another. Which says something about the infraction system too although im not sure whaat.

Edit: Sorry DB way i had worded my post was not quite right. Added the word “who” to reflect I actually meant.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

One person affects our server rep? You’re joking right? Report it and move on. All you’re doing is adding to the possibility of the thread being locked and getting yourself an infraction.

Did you not see Jesse Cox’s podcast?

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

thanks

And yet…
You’re here…
Doing what…?

Anyway the best way to get players who exploit to stop is by shameing them. They may be able to talk thier way outta trouble with Anet but others on thier server should not like the sorta attention that comes with having guilds exploit.

If your posts are getting infractions, there’s obviously a reason. That reason would be that you’re somehow breaking one of Anet’s rules for forum posts. Personal attacks are not allowed nor are reports of hacks/exploits/bugs. They’ve stated this time and time again despite having a code of conduct clearly visible on the main page of the forums. That being said, you’re not allowed to get on the forums and publicly shame someone, period.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

You should already see the amount that Maguuma no curr about getting forum banned for a few days. I’d give up the argument and let the mod do what he or she sees fit.

Unfortunately I have found that it is not at all difficult to get a infraction on these forums. It may be a good thing overall but it sure breeds some very thin skinned individuals that report others at the drop of a hat.

Although I in no way think DB is a bunch of exploiters anyone and everyone that has played mmo’s knows the fastest way to get a gaming company to “fix” something is to bring it to the forums.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Did you not see Jesse Cox’s podcast?

I’ve heard the name mentioned in forums a time or two but I just can’t seem to get myself to care enough to look at it. For me, it’s irrelevant in what I play wvw for.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

thanks

And yet…
You’re here…
Doing what…?

If your posts are getting infractions, there’s obviously a reason. That reason would be that you’re somehow breaking one of Anet’s rules for forum posts. Personal attacks are not allowed nor are reports of hacks/exploits/bugs. They’ve stated this time and time again despite having a code of conduct clearly visible on the main page of the forums. That being said, you’re not allowed to get on the forums and publicly shame someone, period.

Also not allowed to go off topic either which can be very liberally applied to almost any post. I have found if you get reported by another player u almost always get infracted. If no one reports you then no infraction (most cases). So really any player or guild which for some reason doesnt like a post can get u infracted. Imo anyway. Now this is getting off topic

P.S. why do some feel the need to warn others they may get infracted or the thread may get locked. Is it because they are hinting at the mods to do just that? That to me is very lame indeed.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

(edited by Stoneslammer.3650)

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Unfortunately I have found that it is not at all difficult to get a infraction on these forums. It may be a good thing overall but it sure breeds some very thin skinned individuals that report others at the drop of a hat.

Although I in no way think DB is a bunch of exploiters anyone and everyone that has played mmo’s knows the fastest way to get a gaming company to “fix” something is to bring it to the forums.

The problem with using that approach in THIS particular situation.
Is that Devs do not read forums to find exploits to fix,
Moderators read forums and remove exploit related posts,
Devs don’t even see them, they have better things to do than browse infracted posts.

Devs see emails to exploits@arena.net.

Unless you expect the (probably volunteer) forum moderators to fix the exploits, then there is very little point or benefit to posting them on the forums, unless you like collecting infractions.

(FOOTNOTE: I said "you " a few times in this post, this is a generalized term and not directly addressing the person I am quoting)

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I wasn’t a believer until I posted about the Golem in a Box issue and it got the Fergmans attention. Its going to be removef , finally.

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Honestly, it’s not the first time we’ve seen a few bad eggs on DB.

A couple weeks ago when we last faced them, we held East keep in their BL and could only sustain it by ferrying resources from a waypoint, which will probably be removed soon anyway.

Anyway, they used a jump trick to get into the Keep that day, as it hadn’t been breached and swept many times. Even caught the same culprits trying again.

I almost regret leaving this corpse here, but there was really nothing we could do about it.

So.. curious question for DB. Is this the guy who got your Golem rush into East keep yesterday on Maguuma? I’m betting you had a thief stealthed somewhere in the keep for an hour or so, who went and rezzed them.

So.. curious question for DB. Is this the guy who got your Golem rush into East keep yesterday on Maguuma? I’m betting you had a thief stealthed somewhere in the keep for an hour or so, who went and rezzed them.Caught us completely off guard. The moment I step away from the Keep, I hear someone shouting about Golems on Inner.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I’ll take the high road and continue to respect Maguuma as I always have. All servers have their trolls, keyboard commandos, ect.. but I’m not going to let the actions or opinions of just a few people reflect how I feel about an entire server. My posts only reflect what should be obvious to us all, and that is the simple fact we all have to abide by the same forums rules. Keep it clean, keep it friendly, no personal attacks and of course the issue of reporting hacks, ect.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Here we go another Hackgate like server. They got that nickname due to their forum warrior responses to accusations of cheating not because there was more on their server than any other (some people argue that point).

Regardless of the rules of posting on these forums when you defend your server when it is accused of cheating you make your entire server look like they condone the behavior. If you feel the need to respond my suggestion is to apologize if there is evidence, work with your community to get rid of cheating and ignore any other comments blaming the entire server for the actions of one/few.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

(edited by Diashame.6328)

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

I’ll take the high road and continue to respect Maguuma as I always have. All servers have their trolls, keyboard commandos, ect.. but I’m not going to let the actions or opinions of just a few people reflect how I feel about an entire server. My posts only reflect what should be obvious to us all, and that is the simple fact we all have to abide by the same forums rules. Keep it clean, keep it friendly, no personal attacks and of course the issue of reporting hacks, ect.

Indeed.
The thing I find funny about these conversations is that it seems to be revealed that the only rules in the entire game that any player has any respect for are the ones governing exploits in WvW.

Breaking rules on the forums? No problem.
Using exploits in PvE to finish content quicker? No problem.
Using exploits in dungeons to skip huge amounts of content? Not only no problem, but encouraged so much you sometimes cannot find groups without using exploits.

One person or small guild uses an exploit in wvw? Well, there’s only one choice then, the entire server must be shamed to teach them a lesson.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

Devs don’t even see them, they have better things to do than browse infracted posts.

Unless you expect the (probably volunteer) forum moderators to fix the exploits, then there is very little point or benefit to posting them on the forums, unless you like collecting infractions.

(FOOTNOTE: I said "you " a few times in this post, this is a generalized term and not directly addressing the person I am quoting)

While the devs may not read every post or even any of them you can bet your booties they pass on pertinent info whenever a mod comes across it. I imagine the player or players in question were also reported as well. Just think how many you have reported for cheating, botting, selling gold etc, only to see same player weeks later.

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

kerona.3465

This type of off topic abrasive argument is why threads get closed.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I ain’t no salad, but here’s an update.
Though I guess with all the heat it’s a good thing I’m not a salad, I’d be ruined

Attachments:

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

kerona.3465

I ain’t no salad, but here’s an update.
Though I guess with all the heat it’s a good thing I’m not a salad, I’d be ruined

Thank you, sexy norn lady!

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Stoneslammer.3650

Indeed.
The thing I find funny about these conversations is that it seems to be revealed that the only rules in the entire game that any player has any respect for are the ones governing exploits in WvW.

Breaking rules on the forums? No problem.
Using exploits in PvE to finish content quicker? No problem.
Using exploits in dungeons to skip huge amounts of content? Not only no problem, but encouraged so much you sometimes cannot find groups without using exploits.

One person or small guild uses an exploit in wvw? Well, there’s only one choice then, the entire server must be shamed to teach them a lesson.

Well I personally dislike exploits of any kind. It is akin to swapping chess pieces when your opponent goes to the bathroom or looks away for a minute.

Why even play a game if you are going to cheat? What is the point? I will admit i just dont get it. I unnerstand botters/goldsellerss even if i despise what they are doing. It is for money but what exactly is the reward or payoff for cheating?

Snipburz-Maguuma-TWT

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

While the devs may not read every post or even any of them you can bet your booties they pass on pertinent info whenever a mod comes across it. I imagine the player or players in question were also reported as well. Just think how many you have reported for cheating, botting, selling gold etc, only to see same player weeks later.

Pertinent info in special circumstances? Most definitely.
Report every single exploit accusation that they delete on the forums to the development team? 100% not.

I would say that they scan through threads, click their Administration “Delete” button on a few posts, the system makes an infraction and sends out the automatically generated PM to the person who’s post got deleted, and then they move onto the next thread.

And this is all entirely ignoring the fact that Anet has stated, very definitely and without compromise, that you SHOULD NOT POST EXPLOIT ACCUSATIONS ON THE FORUMS.

If you cannot abide by that simplest of rules, how can you expect others to abide by rules in wvw? (Of course, the paranoid ones are going to quote this exact sentence as some sort of proof that I am condoning exploiting. But they’ll take anything out of context, so that’s fine)

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

thanks

And yet…
You’re here…
Doing what…?

Also not allowed to go off topic either which can be very liberally applied to almost any post. I have found if you get reported by another player u almost always get infracted. If no one reports you then no infraction (most cases). So really any player or guild which for some reason doesnt like a post can get u infracted. Imo anyway. Now this is getting off topic

P.S. why do some feel the need to warn others they may get infracted or the thread may get locked. Is it because they are hinting at the mods to do just that? That to me is very lame indeed.

As you can clearly see, all that has happened is a "bandwagoning’ effect where one person sees someone reporting a hack/exploit and then you have many others that decide to join in, completely derailing the thread. The mods can clearly see where the problem started and it will be the very first report of a hack/exploit. I’m trying to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since this thread has derailed with inflammatory comments & personal attacks, it is now closed.

Please read the reminder about the WvWvW sub-forum: WvW sub forum – rules reminder :

First of all, as the Code of Conduct says:

“Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members or in character assassination. Posts that attack another member, that single out a player for ridicule, or that accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice.”

Also, if you witness suspected behavior in game that could be violations of the in-game Rules of Conduct, please do not post these reports on the forum, as we’ll have to remove them. Any in-game misbehavior should be reported via the in-game report tool or through the ticketing system to our Customer Support Team with all required details such as screenshots, videos etc… Both methods will help.

Secondly, regarding exploits: posting exploits on the forum is not permitted as the forum moderation team does not investigate those issues. That’s why exploits have to be sent to the following address: exploits@arena.net or to our Customer Support Team as explained above. Reports of exploits sent by either of these two methods reach the correct people who can then investigate.

And finally, one of the most important points, which is also available for every sub forum: be polite and respectful towards each other. These forums are meant to be constructive, and while we understand that a bit of zeal can sometimes be necessary in the spirit of competition, please keep in mind that all inflammatory, rude, and disrespectful posts will be removed. So let’s reserve the energy to fight on the in-game battlefields and not on our forums.

With these simple rules in mind, we would like to offer you a friendly place where all exchanges can be done in a respectful way and according to the sportsmanship needed for those intensive battles that are going on in WvW.

Thank you for your understanding.