Mar29 - DH / DR / IoJ (Tier6)

in WvW

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

I’m off work in about 15 minutes. Who is looking forward to getting blown up by the Bush Hog? I’m excited. Oink.

Im stuck at work till 9pm est, but i shall be on after that! Im a glass cannon, so the blowing up part should’nt take much!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

I’m off work in about 15 minutes. Who is looking forward to getting blown up by the Bush Hog? I’m excited. Oink.

111111111111111111111111111111111 —- emulating the “Bush Hog” —- John Deere style

Edit: insure that I am in huge zerg ball in EB

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

lol Im the [GRIM] Asura Ele With the Super Bright Teal Hair….you will normally see me wait till the end of an engagement when everyones health is low, then say hello with a Tele-Churn then ride the lightning out of dodge!

good times! IMO players should have transferred to devonas instead of Henge. you guys could stand to gain a few players in the bankers shift as well!

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Ok, i’ll go along.

Nice 1v1s @ IOJ south camp 3pm pst

To Charr Ele: Was a good duel probably could go on for hours.

Cheers!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in WvW

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

I’m from IOJ server and I actually enjoy the challenge of being outnumbered (mostly by DH albeit). I’d rather be the guy getting his teeth knocked in my a zerg 3x the size than being apart of a mindless zerg of 50+ people rolling 10 people, so no complaints about me about zerging. I just accept it as a part of WvW. If people want to flex about and talk kitten about how they are the best when they roll with 40+ people, so be it, doesn’t really concern me at all because I have been having fun in this tier (for the most part).

IOJ and Devonas are similar servers on a similar footing and skill level so it is inevitable that both will continue to meet each other on a week to week basis. Both servers have about 20% of the population carrying 80% of the server, there are some really good guilds in both, i.e: NoQQ/AD/BSty guild in DR that carry more of the load per person than others. I don’t know about DR but we do have some relatively new people that are just getting into WvW (I could imagine it being the same in DR) and they do not really know the tactics and the strategies as of yet. Because of this we really aren’t ready to move beyond this tier, that and we do not quite have the numbers that other upper tiers can pull.

We have our share of kitten kitten that goes on in this server, I’m not going to lie, e.g the ram on the wall that somebody posted up, Devonas does too I am pretty sure. But it has always been a pleasure to fight Devonas they have been one of the more entertaining servers to fight for us since it is so even alot of the times.

Darkhaven kind of puzzles me a little bit, and I am not trying to talk kitten. From a numbers standpoint, they really do not belong in this tier because they do easily outnumber devonas and IoJ. They don’t have the greatest coverage but it is definitely better than IOJ and DR. I feel that they don’t belong in any tier, or their own tier (if there was a tier 5.5) because if they were to move up a tier, they would probably get demolished. If they stay here, we probably are their best match up for them but clearly they should not be here because of their population, they would win everytime they are matched up with devonas and IoJ

I think a reason for this is that even though they do have numbers, a lot of their zergs seem to be almost mindless and they seem to throw numbers at mostly everything until they can take a keep, camp ,etc, instead of having smaller groups and guilds coordinating with each other. They lack the coordination relative to other servers, that is at least what it seems like to me. I am talking about the general server as a whole, you guys do seem to have quite a bit of upscaled players I’ve noticed, there are some decent guilds there I have come across, etc so I am not trying to bash you guys.

killahmayne – UnS

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in WvW

Posted by: Fizzlepip.5218

Fizzlepip.5218

Trust me when I say this

you don’t have coverage issues at all

Trust me when I say this:

For now… against you guys… in T6… no, we don’t. You’re absolutely right.
Against everyone else, yes.

Even now, fairweather WvWers are growing tired. There was an influx in the beginning when we were winning and shot up a tier, and then that respiked when the update came in. But point tally (as always on DH, reflective of numbers) has dropped a bit. Which isn’t to say at all that you guys haven’t put up better fights, but rather that DH is and always has been a PvE dominated server with WvWers trying desperately to fill maps and eventually growing tired and giving up (see patterned history of Tier jumps and drops).
Believe me, this won’t last. That’s the point we try to get across to you guys. The zergs, the tallies, the—as DR likes to put it—“lack of skill” comes from a vast number of players that are here to enjoy a ride that is already slowing down.

Coverage is really just a perspective thing, and you guys are all on the wrong side without much history. Those of us that have been on DH since day 1 know that 3 weeks from now could put us on the bottom of the tier becasue 75% of our fairweather zerg finds something better (Super Adventure Box) to do. I hope it doesn’t—we have lots of fun players showing up that are learning quickly—but it’s undoubtedly possible.

So please don’t go telling us that we don’t have coverage problems. You guys have been here 2 weeks. Perhaps now we don’t, as everyone loves pointing out. But consistent coverage problems have destroyed our WvW population twice, and there’s no reason yet for us that have witnessed it to believe (we hope, though!) that things have changed permanently.

Darkhaven kind of puzzles me a little bit, and I am not trying to talk kitten. From a numbers standpoint, they really do not belong in this tier because they do easily outnumber devonas and IoJ. They don’t have the greatest coverage but it is definitely better than IOJ and DR. I feel that they don’t belong in any tier, or their own tier (if there was a tier 5.5) because if they were to move up a tier, they would probably get demolished. If they stay here, we probably are their best match up for them but clearly they should not be here because of their population, they would win everytime they are matched up with devonas and IoJ

And it’s true. DH right now is a Tier to its own. We dominate population in T6 and therefore dominate T6. T5 sees better population than us and better overall WvW play. 5.5 is exactly where we are.
But we do belong in this Tier, because when the T6 “post-AR departure honeymoon” is over, we’ll be much more evenly matched (if not undermatched with our lack of higher Tier experience to fight against IoJ and DR’s own).
—my 2 cents.

Ink The Stained, Fizzlepip, Playground Bullies [SNFU]
Darkhaven
…beware the unicorns.

(edited by Fizzlepip.5218)

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

@Fizzle;

I would go so far as to say that DH is one of the most volatile servers out there if we go by how often we have risen/fallen through the tiers (cant even remember how many times now).

Since the change to rankings, it seems to have stabilized, but we still move from tier to tier. Just not as much because of the ranking system, and removal of free transfers. We are definitely a PvE focused server though, and have been.

I actually think we will see this tier start to even out a bit more, especially with things like the SAB (if our server history is any sort of indicator of how things are now, and I think it is).

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

in WvW

urbanevil.7145

I just wish (personally) we could get IOJ guilds all on the same page for WvW coverage etc etc. Im in [MoW] and while i know we don’t have the numbers, we have quite a rabid WvW section who loves it (myself included). It just seems that for some reason not all of “upper management” get’s along i guess, im not really sure. That said from my own WvW exp., if im rolling solo or with 1 or 2 MoW, i will follow any 1 of the awesome commander’s/Guilds we have [NomNomNomNom,UnS,RiSE,IRON,Cad etc. etc.]. Also i have said a few times this week, but i would like to thank everyone who has helped with the keep we claimed in EB, defending, re-taking, upgrading etc. I like the sense of community were building on IOJ, just need to keep it up!

in WvW

Posted by: Fizzlepip.5218

Fizzlepip.5218

Also, to follow up, the reason many of us are so offended by this pervading sense of “DH zerging” (which is entirely justified as a “fun” way to play the game and—according to everyone’s rules of “fun” WvW play—should therefore be off limits to the “fun vs. not fun” criticism) is because we put in so many hours trying and trying to work (as a server with what few people we’ve had on for so long) to establish our remaining core skilled vet players. Then to have that turned around of our faces when we get a large crop of new recruits and called “zerglings” when we haven’t been for so long/if ever until now

After all. We lost in our first round against GoM/HoD. We had a skeleton of a WvW server and it took us weeks upon weeks upon months to get this kind of coverage. How dare people use it against us.

Maybe that’ll help clarify.

Ink The Stained, Fizzlepip, Playground Bullies [SNFU]
Darkhaven
…beware the unicorns.

(edited by Fizzlepip.5218)

in WvW

urbanevil.7145

Also, to follow up, the reason many of us are so offended by this pervading sense of “DH zerging” (which is entirely justified as a “fun” way to play the game and—according to everyone’s rules of “fun” WvW play—should therefore be off limits to the “fun vs. not fun” criticism) is because we put in so many hours trying and trying to work (as a server with what few people we’ve had on for so long) to establish our remaining core skilled vet players. Then to have that turned around of our faces when we get a large crop of new recruits and called “zerglings” when we haven’t been for so long/if ever until now

After all. We lost in our first round against GoM/HoD. We had a skeleton of a WvW server and it took us weeks and months to get this kind of coverage. How dare people use it against us.

Maybe that’ll help clarify.

I have no problem with zerging, if anything i think it helps rally IOJ lol. That said im also a moron Thief who has been known to charge zerg’s solo lol…

in WvW

Posted by: Life.1576

Life.1576

Epic stand off @ IoJ Overlook Keep… I can only guess what was there but I think around 6 or so golems & a small planet of DH vs about 35-50 IoJ
Good times.. no chit talk & no TT from us.. I could put my kids thru college with the drops we get from the Killer RED Blob!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODOsVruyJ9Q&feature=youtu.be
And yes.. the music is Troll for a reason ^^

If it was IoJ with all the numbers and siege DH had there that keep would of been taken in a heartbeat. I am kind of curious what all the IoJ haters with their superiority complex would say now?

LifeForce – lvl 80 Elementalist
Isle of Janthir – UnitaSumus (UnS)
http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeForcee14

in WvW

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

The best thief is a dead thief. Keep it up!

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in WvW

urbanevil.7145

The best thief is a dead thief. Keep it up!

Its all balanced out lol, i get to 2 shot some ppl, and i also get to get smashed by 30 people it’s all fun. There is nothing better then busting out a CnD +HiS then dropping a dagger storm in the middle of a zerg lol. I full well know about 50% of the time im gonna die, but the utter shock of the zerg makes it worth it everytime! im at about a 50% success rate with shadowstepping out, then swapping to mah shortbow to infil. shot my way out of there lmao.

in WvW

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I just wish (personally) we could get IOJ guilds all on the same page for WvW coverage etc etc.

That’s what our (IoJ) forums are for. We advertise it, and some people come…but not as many as we need. Especially the major WvW guilds. There may only be a few of us, but we coordinate a lot more than most people realize. How else could so few of us be so effective? lol

And there’s always the IoJ WvW TS channels. :P

Also, thanks for that video Eric. I came in right as the gate went down again, and Counter was asking for bodies (HARD member/Commander here). It was a shock to see that I’d be having badges instead of eggs for breakfast. Was a good hold while it lasted.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

in WvW

urbanevil.7145

I just wish (personally) we could get IOJ guilds all on the same page for WvW coverage etc etc.

That’s what our (IoJ) forums are for. We advertise it, and some people come…but not as many as we need. Especially the major WvW guilds. There may only be a few of us, but we coordinate a lot more than most people realize. How else could so few of us be so effective? lol

Also, thanks for that video Eric. I came in right as the gate went down again, and Counter was asking for bodies (HARD member/Commander here). It was a shock to see that I’d be having badges instead of eggs for breakfast. Was a good hold while it lasted.

Are the IOJ forums on this site or another place? Also, im currently in the AFK channel for the IOJ TS, so maybe ill stop up in your guys channel and say whats up this weekend! I never wanted to jump in anything but MoW/AFK so as not to disturb anyone doing anything important lol. Sorry for the all the questions, im relatively new to the WvW scene here lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

This picture is for my Darkhaven-Abyss friend who took EB matters into his own hands today and commanded the takeover of EB.

Good fighting everyone! That IoJ keep was hard to take.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Are the IOJ forums on this site or another place? Also, im currently in the AFK channel for the IOJ TS, so maybe ill stop up in your guys channel and say whats up this weekend! I never wanted to jump in anything but MoW/AFK so as not to disturb anyone doing anything important lol. Sorry for the all the questions, im relatively new to the WvW scene here lol.

No worries Ragna. I’ve seen you MoW guys a lot on TS & in WvW. So I hope to get yas in the WvW channel before it’s over! Have to add Eric to my friends list for Commander relief purposes today too. The official site is www.isleofjanthir.net though. We have the WvW and Commander sections private of course (but open to those we know are fit for the sections and known players as opposed to anyone registering the site), but I hope to see ya’s on there!

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

ADQQSTY had great funs with DH in DH BL tonight at NW tower and Garrison. Good fightings.

Much leg hugs. <3

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

I tried to take a nice screenshot of you, Jezzri, but four Darkhaven kept interrupting me. :c

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I tried to take a nice screenshot of you, Jezzri, but four Darkhaven kept interrupting me. :c

Need to cover up your chatbox. :P

I was happy with DH tonight. They came out in reasonable numbers and gave us some decent fights.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Had some fun on IoJ BL, jumped in the middle of DH and IoJ fighting. It was funny because IoJ ended up running into the tower while we chased down and slaughtered the DH team.

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Strange night on DH… I only recognized one or two of the commanders.

I even checked to make sure I was still on DH, haha.

Seemed like a lot of new players too, quite a few questions asked in chat, etc. Was there some recruitment drive or something?

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in WvW

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Thanks for the fun at DH BL tonight. Was fun fighting in garrison from all 3 sides.

Shock

in WvW

Posted by: Samarkand.9748

Samarkand.9748

This picture is for my Darkhaven-Abyss friend who took EB matters into his own hands today and commanded the takeover of EB.

Good fighting everyone! That IoJ keep was hard to take.

eye…roll

Belascuza. The Beastly Besties (BB) Devona’s Rest
“Get off my Lawn.”

in WvW

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

Here comes the pvDH zerg.
HURR DURR superior tactics and skill HURR DURRRRRRR

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Jeez DR wont let us get a decent lead on them, just like old times!
Looks like (hopefully) we’ll have second for this week and we will soon be fighting for blue’s spot, will make it a bit different for both our servers in EB

DH, you lot can go zerg what you want, whilst we have our fun

I hope one day we’ll find another server to make our tier balanced DR!

Mr(s) Starkk

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Jeez DR wont let us get a decent lead on them, just like old times!
Looks like (hopefully) we’ll have second for this week and we will soon be fighting for blue’s spot, will make it a bit different for both our servers in EB

DH, you lot can go zerg what you want, whilst we have our fun

I hope one day we’ll find another server to make our tier balanced DR!

Unfortunately I think we will see the same situation that we saw in T5. Unless some server crashes there is literally no way for IoJ and DR to be in a balanced match up together, unless two T7 servers are stronger than both of us. HoD got some free transfers and might move up, but I am not so sure another T7 server is prone to move up anytime soon.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Phenona.9457

Phenona.9457

Thanks for the fun at DH BL tonight. Was fun fighting in garrison from all 3 sides.

Hehe was one of the best night in WvW. I’m very proud of HARD, and the fact we stole Garri right from under DH and DR noses ! Keep it IoJ!!

Phenona-Ranger, Somaina-Mes, Shaleo-Theif, Chrytheena-Ele, Milphina-Engi, Purpleppleater Yum- Mes.
Running [Lost] in IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Last night both IoJ and DR had huge zergs going around. I still feel you DR guys could do more damage with the numbers you have.

Even through we do have better 24/7 coverage around midnight-east we seem to be on equal footing.

We will be fighting together for a while, because usually when DH goes up a rank we usually are in the same situation DR is now and go back down relatively quickly.

Some of our more competent commanders have been doing some PvE stuff, which is why we got ravaged in our BL for a while. Pixieish’s pict is from when we tried to take our garrison back, we were totally disorganized and you guys did some good flanking.

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Last night both IoJ and DR had huge zergs going around. I still feel you DR guys could do more damage with the numbers you have.

Even through we do have better 24/7 coverage around midnight-east we seem to be on equal footing.

We will be fighting together for a while, because usually when DH goes up a rank we usually are in the same situation DR is now and go back down relatively quickly.

Some of our more competent commanders have been doing some PvE stuff, which is why we got ravaged in our BL for a while. Pixieish’s pict is from when we tried to take our garrison back, we were totally disorganized and you guys did some good flanking.

DH will hardly go up a tier unless you step it up a notch. You are only gaining ~4 points this week, and both AR and BP are increasing their ranking points too. You have about the same numbers as Ehmry Bay, who has held their own in T4 multiple times, so the possibility is definitely there, but right now I am not seeing the level of organization and dedication that is necessary. Of course, servers can and have worked on this and seen success due to it.

Rather, DR or IoJ will be moving down. It’s kind of interesting seeing IoJ take the lead over us this week. Either DR had a reduction in numbers or IoJ had an increase, because I can’t remember losing to IoJ except for the first week we were matched together. Either that or they just got even better at riding the coattails of the dominant server.

I really don’t mind though. If DR moves down and HoD moves up we might see the first balanced match up DR has had in 4 months.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Hehe was one of the best night in WvW. I’m very proud of HARD, and the fact we stole Garri right from under DH and DR noses ! Keep it IoJ!!

To be honest you didn’t “steal” anything, I “LET” you have it since I called to my team to not engage IoJ at the back door & let IoJ in to start fighting the Lord. My two groups were already heavily engaged with DH and I wanted to bug out at the same time that the back door went down to have DH & IoJ fight in the Lords room. Unfortunately DH wanted us sooooooo bad that they continued to fight us as we attacked in a different direction up the stairs and away from the Lords room. Go figure, guess they wanted payback for all the times at the tower that didn’t go their way. Anyway, very fun fights.

Stylii Elementalist (Slyvari)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
ADBstyNoQQ Alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

I hate fighting up north. No open ground and people run into keeps too easy:/

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

Only on Bane island right?

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Unfortunately DH wanted us sooooooo bad that they continued to fight us as we attacked in a different direction up the stairs and away from the Lords room. Go figure, guess they wanted payback for all the times at the tower that didn’t go their way. Anyway, very fun fights.

You definitely got under some peoples skins on that.

At the beginning of the fight, before you took garrison, the commander on DH decided to engage NW of garrison. As they were all running, you guys started to flank. Normally, I see.. SOME kind of reaction to a flank, but not this time. I called out “Flank!” in /say, still just running towards the backline.. Then I just started to shoot arrows at the front of the flanking force to hopefully get attention. Never did get anyones attention, except for DR!

That was the moment I knew the people in BL were outmatched. Tried to start up a conversation with the commander to no avail. I think all you guys had to do was flank, no other tactics needed. I knew that they were in for a night of frustration!

I encourage you to do this.. every. single. night.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in WvW

Posted by: DoggyPaddler.3586

DoggyPaddler.3586

To be honest you didn’t “steal” anything, I “LET” you have it since I called to my team to not engage IoJ at the back door & let IoJ in to start fighting the Lord. My two groups were already heavily engaged with DH and I wanted to bug out at the same time that the back door went down to have DH & IoJ fight in the Lords room. Unfortunately DH wanted us sooooooo bad that they continued to fight us as we attacked in a different direction up the stairs and away from the Lords room. Go figure, guess they wanted payback for all the times at the tower that didn’t go their way. Anyway, very fun fights.

ADBstyNoQQ Alliance

Wow, this is the problem when you think your better than everyone else and im not saying all, but some guild members from this group really have kittenty attitudes. Nothing wrong with taking pride, even showing off is fine, but kitteny statements ^ is just unnecessary. IF you’re that great transfer to a lower tier and bring them up… When you use words like “I” you discredit your teammates.

This is coming from one of your fans who enjoy all of oozo’s videos. I apologize to those in this group who are great at skirmishing and this is not directed to any of those great players, just the few that need an attitude adjustment.

P.S. Kain is doing fine without you.

Bermier/Thor Göd of Thunder [BSW]-SBI
(Substitute Commander/Loot collector/
Frontline pinyata/ Dancing partner)

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Doggy;

While I could not agree more with you… thats PvP.

After having done this type of game for a while now, I have seen it in every game I have ever played. There isnt much to be done about it. Though, the thing about having such hubris is that we tend to be cursed by it in a way. If we dont actively look for room to improve, then we just get stuck in our current skill level.

So, its self-limiting in its way. When we dont see anything to learn, even from easy wins, we tend to become complacent in our ability.

Like I have said before, its the thing I like the least about PvP. I am all about respect. But, I have found that if I actually expect the same from others, I only become disappointed. Remember too, many playing this game are younger (teens), and as such, have the… personality that tends to come with it.

They may or may not grow up/out of it, but it seems you have! And that is the only person you can really control. So, kudos!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

in WvW

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Attachments:

Warrior

(edited by Interpretor.3091)

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Am I doing this right guys?

Pretty much!

This is the standard:

If you lose, it is because you are outnumbered. If you win, its because you outplayed the other side. Conceding other options is akin to accepting defeat.

;)

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Am I doing this right guys?

Pretty much!

This is the standard:

If you lose, it is because you are outnumbered. If you win, its because you outplayed the other side. Conceding other options is akin to accepting defeat.

;)

Why all the passive aggression in your posts? You defended your server when people called it out on being zergy and only winning through numbers. When someone trash talks a guild is it not fair for them to defend it too?

When a guild uploaded a video of winning an even matched fight against us, we didn’t throw a fit about it. We congratulated them, said good fight and good video, and formed a good relationship with the guild. When we uploaded a video of beating another very good guild with even numbers in a hard fought battle, they congratulated us, said good fight and good video, and formed a good relationship with us.

I can genuinely say I have not had any similar encounters with a guild from Darkhaven. What makes you think that if we had, we wouldn’t treat them the same way as we did the other guilds? As a matter of fact, we don’t treat any guild in any way, unless we have a good fight with them. I don’t think it’s fun or cool to call out guilds who might only be a group of casuals spending some time in WvW, or who aren’t quite there yet with the communication or organization (see

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Gab:

I was talking in general, not about DR specifically much less the alliance you are a part of. I dont even know if the poster who put that pic up has anything to do with you guys. What I said even applies to.. wait for it.. wait for it..

my own server, DH. gasp!

Just so happened that the picture was about DR.

If you note.. just a couple of posts above.. I said pretty clearly we were outplayed in our own BL. I even said you should do that every night. So, if you want to look at something which I was actually addressing you and your group, refer to that post.

Its a PvP thing, not a server thing, and definitely not specific to your group. And above all, it was a joke. Albeit, one that definitely has some grounds in reality.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

@Gab:

I was talking in general, not about DR specifically much less the alliance you are a part of. I dont even know if the poster who put that pic up has anything to do with you guys. What I said even applies to.. wait for it.. wait for it..

my own server, DH. gasp!

Just so happened that the picture was about DR.

If you note.. just a couple of posts above.. I said pretty clearly we were outplayed in our own BL. I even said you should do that every night. So, if you want to look at something which I was actually addressing you and your group, refer to that post.

Its a PvP thing, not a server thing, and definitely not specific to your group. And above all, it was a joke. Albeit, one that definitely has some grounds in reality.

You said you “could not agree more” with someone who said certain members of my group have kitteny attitudes. I was trying to explain why I don’t have a kitteny attitude, except when it’s called for.

I am not an kitten, but I will stand up for what I believe is right. (As do you).

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Gab;

And then I went on to describe it on a general basis, how it impacts groups, etc.

If you had issue with it, bring it up with the other poster. I was saying its not necessarily specific to any single group, or individual, but a PvP thing. So, go after the person that singled out your group specifically, my part was saying that its just a negative aspect of PvP in general.

edit: Though, to be clear, there are definitely members of DR that have zero respect. The same applies to every server, including DH.

Seems you have a thing for me

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

ADBstyNoQQ Alliance

Wow, this is the problem when you think your better than everyone else and im not saying all, but some guild members from this group really have kittenty attitudes. Nothing wrong with taking pride, even showing off is fine, but kitteny statements ^ is just unnecessary. IF you’re that great transfer to a lower tier and bring them up… When you use words like “I” you discredit your teammates.

This is coming from one of your fans who enjoy all of oozo’s videos. I apologize to those in this group who are great at skirmishing and this is not directed to any of those great players, just the few that need an attitude adjustment.

P.S. Kain is doing fine without you.

Most of the people in AD/NoQQ/Bsty are very chill and enjoy playing to compete and have fun. But every group of size will have a variety of individual personalities. And those that choose to post in forums will sometimes post comments in a way that reflects their own personality and point of view more than it actually represents the general “vibe” of the group as a whole.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Most of the people in AD/NoQQ/Bsty are very chill and enjoy playing to compete and have fun. But every group of size will have a variety of individual personalities. And those that choose to post in forums will sometimes post comments in a way that reflects their own personality and point of view more than it actually represents the general “vibe” of the group as a whole.

Very well put. We only ever speak from our own perspective. Impossible for it to be another way. There will be that type of attitude everywhere in PvP, regardless of group affiliation.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

@Gab;

And then I went on to describe it on a general basis, how it impacts groups, etc.

If you had issue with it, bring it up with the other poster. I was saying its not necessarily specific to any single group, or individual, but a PvP thing.

Seems you have a thing for me

That doesn’t make the traits you describe any more attractive, and isn’t the point of passive aggression that you can fall back on the ‘ol "didn’t mean you specifically, no harm intended"?

Besides;

in your posts?

I don’t have a thing for you, but it’s either you or a certain Mesmer from your server. I honestly don’t think you can get a word of truth out of him, so why bother?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Gab;

I expanded the post a bit. If you took umbrage to it, perhaps that will require some introspection. If so, then I meant every word of it as it applies to you, or as you see it apply to you. That should be pretty direct, no?

Anyway, SSDD for all that stuff, now we get to the fun part!

I don’t have a thing for you, but it’s either you or a certain Mesmer from your server. I honestly don’t think you can get a word of truth out of him, so why bother?

So, you have a thing for both of us then? I guess I am just the back up for when the mes isnt there for you :\ I thought I was special.

;)

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

@Gab;

I expanded the post a bit. If you took umbrage to it, perhaps that will require some introspection. If so, then I meant every word of it as it applies to you, or as you see it apply to you. That should be pretty direct, no?

Actually it’s not pretty direct. If I were to publicly declare that you are exploiting the game to win WvW, would it have to be true for you to take offense and try to defend yourself?

I can take offense to people saying I have a bad attitude, the reason I took offense to your post specifically is because I have seen it in several of your posts, even though you cleverly disguise it.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Only on Bane island right?

Its my island and people better stay the hell off of it

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Gab;

Actually it’s not pretty direct. If I were to publicly declare that you are exploiting the game to win WvW, would it have to be true for you to take offense and try to defend yourself?

I can take offense to people saying I have a bad attitude, the reason I took offense to your post specifically is because I have seen it in several of your posts, even though you cleverly disguise it.

Was talking about exploiting the game to win WvW a metaphor, or is that how you took what I said to mean?

If you have seen it, then it isnt very cleverly disguised!

I never said that you specifically have a bad attitude, I actually thought that we have had some fun conversations, but it appears you might actually be taking this seriously.

So, while we all have our moments of kittendom (you and me included), if I were to single out people for having a lack of respect, you would not be included. People who seem to have zero respect out of your alliance and its affiliates are Dynnen, Jhezri, and Zastari. But really, I have had perfectly fine conversations with people like Dynnen (like when talking about removing the AoE limit) outside of the WvW context. Its just part of the game, and like I said, I personally choose to show respect in all circumstances (even though I fail to live up to this goal all the time).

I just dont like being a back up to some butterfly toting mes. :\ BUTTERFLIES!!

edit: When talking with me, dont take things too seriously. Life is too short, and none of us are getting out of here alive anyway.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Then I just started to shoot arrows at the front of the flanking force to hopefully get attention. Never did get anyones attention, except for DR!

Well, I at least would have politely waved back at you, except in my culture, politely waving involved charging at someone before spinning in circles to cut up as many people, with a formal introduction involving use of a very large hammer and…

I’m sure you’ll forgive any misunderstandings. :b

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood