Might just be my imagination.....

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Was out in wvw the other night, running my normal boosters, running with a small havoc pug……and the ranks I got in the short time I was out there seemed to come a lot faster than normal.

Might just be my imagination. Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Ranks are random due to the “invisible” wxp pots (ie you will rarely take notice of them). Ranks has always been pretty fast in general.

in WvW

Teon.5168

Oh, I realize that. It just seemed a lot quicker than normal a couple nights back. And like I said, might just be my imagination.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: zectra.6978

zectra.6978

Was running with my guild the other night and got several chains of WXP potions out of chests, so I opened one, got another, opened the next, another. Ended up with like 30 levels. – Must have been incredible luck for me.

[APS][NV]Vasnia, Commander
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

it does seem to me that there has been more wxp potions in the rank up chests than normal, not the kegs themselves, but the one under them

in WvW

Teon.5168

Was running with my guild the other night and got several chains of WXP potions out of chests, so I opened one, got another, opened the next, another. Ended up with like 30 levels. – Must have been incredible luck for me.

Mine came without opening any chests I got, but you make a good point…..I hadn’t even thought about that.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-