Move PIP System to EOTM

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Anet move the pip system to eotm. You are utterly ruining wvw even more than when you released HoT. Let the blobbers and ktrainers go to eotm and grind there. Real wvw isn’t a place for that. The only players that are having fun are the players that have 50+ man blobs on every map and are able to just run over everybody else and PPT.
But hey if you were trying to turn real wvw into eotm you did it, good job. Now you can shut down the eotm maps to save money for your dying game.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

This would also help those who get 50+ man queue on the maps (higher tier servers get 150+ man queue).

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Basharic.1654

Basharic.1654

I’m on Mag, fighting BG and SBI. The bags have been plentiful and I am grateful. Yesterday I had fun in the blob fights and in small scale battles. Biggest problem I’ve seen is the the same problem we always have vs BG: More often than not BG’s definition of “Solo” roaming involves five or more players. That and I’ve seen more AltF4’s in the last few days than I have in years of playing the game.

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

Anet move the pip system to eotm. You are utterly ruining wvw even more than when you released HoT. Let the blobbers and ktrainers go to eotm and grind there. Real wvw isn’t a place for that. The only players that are having fun are the players that have 50+ man blobs on every map and are able to just run over everybody else and PPT.
But hey if you were trying to turn real wvw into eotm you did it, good job. Now you can shut down the eotm maps to save money for your dying game.

No…wvw will settle. EOTM is not wvw and doesn’t deserve wvw reward.

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

Wouldn’t work as the pps are based on your server’s performance, and EoTM is a mishmash of servers.

However, even if they could do something for EotM, that would be nice. Rightnow you have a choice to sit in the queue and do nothing/gain nothing, or you can log off. If they implement a modified pip system, like half the rate or something, that would at least be something to do while waiting for the queue to pop. Right now, i just log off, not worth my time to sit there idle while folks in BLs go afk cause they they get their pips while afk and they know if they leave the zone, they are not getting in soon.

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

EOTM already has something, it doesn’t need the wvw pip system to be played. Its an overflow for people on over stacked time zone that has destroyed proper wvws casual player base since its launch due to it having imbalanced rewards and having people abuse map politics to get increased rewards.

You can still get basic reward track progress, and you can still cap objectives for wxp + champ bags. Beyond that, you should find yourself a proper wvw guild and play in the real maps if you want the pips. if you are queued, you can wait out the novelty of this patch, or you can xfer off.

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

If players want WvW then they need to play WvW, not EOTM

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

funny if u go into wvw, the wvwers complain of pve noobs getting in the way of their que. Before they complained about low wvw population. At one point they made eotm for pvers so they could get wvw rewards and not bother the wvw crowd. Now you complain that rewards should be exclusive to wvw and not eotm. we’ve come full circle.

aka. “The Complainer”

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

[stuff]… dying game.

No…wvw will settle. EOTM is not wvw and doesn’t deserve wvw reward.

^^ This. The fact that Anet finally separated a reward out is encouragement that eventually EotM will get no WvW oriented rewards at all.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Move PIP System to EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

funny if u go into wvw, the wvwers complain of pve noobs getting in the way of their que. Before they complained about low wvw population. At one point they made eotm for pvers so they could get wvw rewards and not bother the wvw crowd. Now you complain that rewards should be exclusive to wvw and not eotm. we’ve come full circle.

WvW players complain about the PvE ago farmers clogging the queue, which there are quite a few I report every single one I see even though it won’t do anything since I game reports are completely ignored.