[NA] Silver League: Predicted Rankings.

in WvW

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

Lol if your sensitive to comments then you prolly should just stick to pve, pvforum is the only balanced competitive thing.

Fa come on now brahs. Hullo? You claimed you wanted to be in gold so that you wouldn’t have to face roll for 8 weeks. You should be reveling in the thought of a 2v1 not complaining. Hullo? Prolly the only match up in silver to give your Zerginess trouble

Who is “You”? You do realize that a server consists of quite a few people who have varying opinions. Please. WvW IS PvE. Don’t act like you’re superior because you mainly play WvW. Give me a break. And who was complaining. I was merely stating the obvious.

It’s okay though, because if YB and HoD did make a Pact to double-team FA, it’s going to bite YB in the butt when HoD has a tough time getting points from FA and goes after YB.

We have a whole week ahead of us. Let the games begin.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Looks like my prediction is coming true when I say HOD will win the silver league.
Now, wonder if HOD’s NA people has the stamina to last till may.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

You the reader since it wasn’t directed at anyone in particular. Hullo?
People get sensitive when their precious ppt starts falling lol look at what happened to sor. Claim to superiority? You flatter me too much mate. Hullo? Well yeah when you stay within the safety of a 60 player blob pvdoor on a server that out covers virtually all the other servers in the league then yeah wvw is pve for you.

If it was obvious then why state it captain?

Really though the single most important ting this league is….. That I have come up with a plan to get a guildy killed by a Zerg so that she will cuss us out again on ts

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in WvW

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

[quote=3863678;echo.2053:

Really though the single most important ting this league is….. That I have come up with a plan to get a guildy killed by a Zerg so that she will cuss us out again on ts[/quote]

Sounds fun. Enjoy.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Really though the single most important ting this league is….. That I have come up with a plan to get a guildy killed by a Zerg so that she will cuss us out again on ts

If we face SBI I volunteer portal bombing a guild group on her for you. Preferably while she is mining or cutting some tree or whatever.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in WvW

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

If we face SBI I volunteer portal bombing a guild group on her for you. Preferably while she is mining or cutting some tree or whatever.

Hahaha deal. Last time we were gonna 4 man anzalias during a matchup against db and sor. 50 db came to defend the tower, mass invisd and then wpd, but she got stuck b/c of a guard with 1 sec of stealth left. Normally a sweet girl she chained linked the f bomb at us for a solid 1-2 mins. It was glorious but biggest regret not recording it

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in WvW

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

Lol if your sensitive to comments then you prolly should just stick to pve, pvforum is the only balanced competitive thing.

Fa come on now brahs. Hullo? You claimed you wanted to be in gold so that you wouldn’t have to face roll for 8 weeks. You should be reveling in the thought of a 2v1 not complaining. Hullo? Prolly the only match up in silver to give your Zerginess trouble

Who is “You”? You do realize that a server consists of quite a few people who have varying opinions. Please. WvW IS PvE. Don’t act like you’re superior because you mainly play WvW. Give me a break. And who was complaining. I was merely stating the obvious.

It’s okay though, because if YB and HoD did make a Pact to double-team FA, it’s going to bite YB in the butt when HoD has a tough time getting points from FA and goes after YB.

We have a whole week ahead of us. Let the games begin.

Its pretty funny that anyone would even write this, does it look like HoD needs Yaks to field all three maps. There is no pact, please don’t add this to the mountain of excuses to whatever losing servers need to justify themselves. The match is still close and the outcome is still up in the air.

in WvW

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

well this changes much, henge is looking like their coverage numbers may blot out the sun. They will also probably get better as the tourney progresses. If FA manages to have back and forward with henge, this will open up the whole league, as the top servers may suffer losses, mid teir may keep winning.

Of course HOD could the leagues, which would mean FA taking multiple losses due to the Swiss style. If FA takes multiple losses, some one else will come up, while FA gets a win against them (if FA doesnt lose spirit and fall)

Not looking great for FA, looks like we actually did need those 2 expereinced guilds who left and that 1 that disbanded. Gonna be rough

Well gonna be a bit more interesting now for everyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I don’t think any number of guilds leaving FA mattered, and this is definitely not an organized double team. HoD has T1 numbers of people playing, and FA has never had that. We almost never queue any map, we just have a good bit of dedicated people that jump from map to map.

This will simply come down to if HoDs population sticks around or not. Nine weeks is an awfully long time.

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

In case ppl were still thinking HoD queues blot out the sun, they have gone done a lot this week (fairly short queues last night during primetime for YB, FA, but they’ve gone away in all maps except EB for non primetime hours). The PvEers already got their achievements, and there are no karma trains to be found, just good open field fights and a lot of siege wars. Last night in YB BL was pretty freakin fun, first time I’ve done open field against a gold league server. FA came out to play and either they were making no progress in the north or they enjoyed the fights as much as we did, because they kept coming over to our side for more.

Makes me think there are several guilds in bronze that would be able to take you guys on though. FC guilds in particular. Dem glassy backlines which melt like a stick of butter on Togochubb’s momma’s backside on a hot Georgia day. I see why you have them though. Buttery backlines hurt. >__>

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

5:00 AM server, HoD ticking 415, YB 245, FA 35. I believe that is game, set, and match? Coverage is king.

This looks a lot more like double team than just straight up coverage. Not sure if it’s intentional or what, but kudos to HoD and YB for maintaining it.

Not a double team at all in fact on reset YB and FA were doubling teaming our BL almost the whole night. It is common sense to shut down the person in second place and ignore the one in third so you get more points against that person in second place.

I don’t think any number of guilds leaving FA mattered, and this is definitely not an organized double team. HoD has T1 numbers of people playing, and FA has never had that. We almost never queue any map, we just have a good bit of dedicated people that jump from map to map.

This will simply come down to if HoDs population sticks around or not. Nine weeks is an awfully long time.

Ques dropped significantly this week I don’t know what FA’s ques are but we do not have T1 ques except on reset night maybe even then it wasn’t huge.

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

(edited by Laylie.5703)

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Well HoD i’m fairly impressed by the numbers that you’re throwing out recently. Hope I’ll be able to see it myself in the coming weeks

Looks like silver league may have a few upsets, which, IMO is going to make it a much more competitive league to play in than Gold. Keep the battles raging folks!

in WvW

phys.7689

theres a difference in the leadership of militia with these guys.

in WvW

phys.7689

5:00 AM server, HoD ticking 415, YB 245, FA 35. I believe that is game, set, and match? Coverage is king.

This looks a lot more like double team than just straight up coverage. Not sure if it’s intentional or what, but kudos to HoD and YB for maintaining it.

Not a double team at all in fact on reset YB and FA were doubling teaming our BL almost the whole night. It is common sense to shut down the person in second place and ignore the one in third so you get more points against that person in second place.

Ques dropped significantly this week I don’t know what FA’s ques are but we do not have T1 ques except on reset night maybe even then it wasn’t huge.

FA was never really a high queue/pop server we had dedicated skilled people, but now, i think we lost some of the good field commanders. anytime i log on outside of na primetime, doesnt seem the tactics are sound.

Also, hard to deal with consistent numbers everywhere with out current population. Probably need some community building, but who knows if we can do that.

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

That’s the thing though, FA almost never queues anything. Even if your queue is only one person, that’s indicative of what the score is right now.

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Once again, the Rodney Dangerfield of Silver League. NSP gets no respect, lol. Proud of the hard work a lot of people have put into it. Been a much more fun matchup against BP and SBI, compared to having the masses of HoD. Keep it up my fellow NSPers.

Btw my prediction is

HoD
FA
SBI
YB
IoJ
NSP
CD
BP
SOR

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

phys.7689

Once again, the Rodney Dangerfield of Silver League. NSP gets no respect, lol. Proud of the hard work a lot of people have put into it. Been a much more fun matchup against BP and SBI, compared to having the masses of HoD. Keep it up my fellow NSPers.

Btw my prediction is

HoD
FA
SBI
YB
IoJ
NSP
CD
BP
SOR

I think SBI and Yaks is hard to figure, I think IOJ could compete with them, but i dont know if they have the desire/belief.
NSP is def doing better, they went from barely making silver,to moving up3-4 spots.

FA isnt completely out of it, still got to see what happens in weekdays, and FA ability to adapt to the situation. But it will be tough. Even if we win one, HOD could take it back, and if we win, we will probably see them often

in WvW

Posted by: TheLargeUnit.2793

TheLargeUnit.2793

Kind of disheartening to see everyone bashing on HoD. Yes we got tons of transfers, and yes we had lots of PvE’ers come for the sweet chieves, but as it remains HoD has a strong WvW core. Not to be rude but HoD has more experience then any of the other servers, as we have made the trip to first and experienced the fall back down.

Please just quit dismissing the score as a fluke, a double team, etc. and accept that maybe HoD is not that bad.

Achmed Afro Thunder ~ Six Ft Pole Achmed ~ Dharok The Ravenous
Long Live [ASAP] Zerg: The greatest guild that ever was or will be.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Kind of disheartening to see everyone bashing on HoD. Yes we got tons of transfers, and yes we had lots of PvE’ers come for the sweet chieves, but as it remains HoD has a strong WvW core. Not to be rude but HoD has more experience then any of the other servers, as we have made the trip to first and experienced the fall back down.

Please just quit dismissing the score as a fluke, a double team, etc. and accept that maybe HoD is not that bad.

Are you seriously saying that formerly being t1 has any value at all? For what, PPT? I can see where this bandwagon dies if even 1/10 HoD think that’s true.

in WvW

Posted by: Zemeckis.3246

Zemeckis.3246

Are you seriously saying that formerly being t1 has any value at all? For what, PPT? I can see where this bandwagon dies if even 1/10 HoD think that’s true.

I just want to point out that I think you missed the context from which Dharok made his comment. It’s been repeatedly stated that FA is a favorite to win this matchup because they have more experience in upper tier wvw. Regardless of how much value this actually has, it’s not hard to see the relevance of a comment on HoD’s t1 past.

Sephrea Deltier [DLTY]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

HoD fell out of T1 a month after release, when much of Titan Alliance left the game. The only relevant experience left now will be the people who just transferred down a couple weeks ago.

in WvW

TheLargeUnit.2793

HoD fell out of T1 a month after release, when much of Titan Alliance left the game. The only relevant experience left now will be the people who just transferred down a couple weeks ago.

Again, another person missing the point. I am simply asking if people would please quit dismissing HoD as a terrible WvW server when they are getting slapped in the face by us.

in WvW

Posted by: Zemeckis.3246

Zemeckis.3246

Fair enough, I have only been around for about 8 or 9 months, so I was unaware of specifics.

Sephrea Deltier [DLTY]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Btw my prediction is

HoD
FA
SBI
YB
IoJ
NSP
CD
BP
SOR

I think SBI and Yaks is hard to figure, I think IOJ could compete with them, but i dont know if they have the desire/belief.
NSP is def doing better, they went from barely making silver,to moving up3-4 spots.

FA isnt completely out of it, still got to see what happens in weekdays, and FA ability to adapt to the situation. But it will be tough. Even if we win one, HOD could take it back, and if we win, we will probably see them often

think it’s way too early to discredit FA.
They have T1 tactics.
I have noticed that in Zerg fight’s there commander’s have little or no tail on there zergs which is either through excellent co-operation and organization or some really really good scouting.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Again, another person missing the point. I am simply asking if people would please quit dismissing HoD as a terrible WvW server when they are getting slapped in the face by us.

Well, we’re only getting “slapped in the face” by HoD because of numbers not really because of any superior tactics. Only a few guilds on the server seem to be using any, the rest are just taking advantage of being able to go to multiple BLs and do damage by force.

I would not be surprised if HoD takes Silver. The round the clock numbers they have may just be the edge needed to win over FA. Even if you guys are not queuing maps, the fact remains that you have enough people to field good numbers in all 4 BLs. This is not something YB can do. When it is not reset, the only time we have a queue is when something big is going on either defensively or offensively. Unfortunately that queue means the other maps have the outnumbered buff.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

We have a competitive match up between FA and HoD. Thanks to that YB has even been able to hang in there and dish out some good fights. Can most of us be satisfied with a close competitive match and leave the chest thumping to a more appropriate forum namely the other match up website?

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Rhalas.4167

Rhalas.4167

Well, we’re only getting “slapped in the face” by HoD because of numbers not really because of any superior tactics. Only a few guilds on the server seem to be using any, the rest are just taking advantage of being able to go to multiple BLs and do damage by force.

I would not be surprised if HoD takes Silver. The round the clock numbers they have may just be the edge needed to win over FA. Even if you guys are not queuing maps, the fact remains that you have enough people to field good numbers in all 4 BLs. This is not something YB can do. When it is not reset, the only time we have a queue is when something big is going on either defensively or offensively. Unfortunately that queue means the other maps have the outnumbered buff.

Everyone makes a big deal about our numbers but the majority of the time our zerg is outnumbered by FA and in equal numbers with Yaks.

[WAR]- HOD
Lord Rhalas: Commander

in WvW

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Everyone makes a big deal about our numbers but the majority of the time our zerg is outnumbered by FA and in equal numbers with Yaks.

This…is a straight up lie, at least on EBG it is. HoD has some of the largest zergs I have every seen, most of the time it seems to be EVERYONE from the map is in it.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in WvW

TheLargeUnit.2793

This…is a straight up lie, at least on EBG it is. HoD has some of the largest zergs I have every seen, most of the time it seems to be EVERYONE from the map is in it.

This is not a lie. At prime time FA fields 60+ man zergs while HoD is running with about 40-50 man zergs.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhalas.4167

Rhalas.4167

I dont lie. I resent the fact that you say that without knowing me. Im telling you the way it is, you may want to inflate our numbers to make yourself feel better but we both know the truth dont we?

[WAR]- HOD
Lord Rhalas: Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

I dont lie. I resent the fact that you say that without knowing me. Im telling you the way it is, you may want to inflate our numbers to make yourself feel better but we both know the truth dont we?

Says the bandwagoner.

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

We have a competitive match up between FA and HoD. Thanks to that YB has even been able to hang in there and dish out some good fights. Can most of us be satisfied with a close competitive match and leave the chest thumping to a more appropriate forum namely the other match up website?

Agreed. This has been a great match so far. Can’t wait to sneak out of work and get back on the field.

This thread however, is about as much use as a level 2 ranger.

in WvW

Posted by: retsuya.4708

retsuya.4708

Are you kidding me? Majority really?
HoD is now bigger than Maguuma, on par with SoS in terms of numbers/coverage.

[WB] Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

I always thought that FA was a place with decent wvw peeps, heard so many good things about the server. Looking at this thread, as soon as they start losing, they become moaning babies, seriously folks, just have fun playing wvw, this grasping at excuses is lame. Everyone knows that FA is a competent wvw server, no need to puff your chests anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I wonder what fa -hod – ioj will look like. I think that will be fun for you all…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

I always thought that FA was a place with decent wvw peeps, heard so many good things about the server. Looking at this thread, as soon as they start losing, they become moaning babies, seriously folks, just have fun playing wvw, this grasping at excuses is lame. Everyone knows that FA is a competent wvw server, no need to puff your chests anymore.

HoD has the numbers and coverage, but open field you’re soooooo bad. That’s what happens to bandwagon servers. Loads of numbers with no cohesion and experience running around in zergs. Definitely not complaining, you guys are dropping plenty of loot. xD

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

They have T1 tactics.

T1 tactics? what’s that? Are you suggesting [T1] are better organised? Having played [T1-T5], all I see is a difference of numbers.

Try dodge-rolling to the side or through a blob big enough to blot out the sun – assuming you don’t lag and just stand there offering zero resistance.

If HoD has the numbers AND the coverage, they will win.

in WvW

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

BEST MATCHUP IN MONTHS! So refreshing to have something always going on.. I hate those one sided fights on the winning end NOTHING TO DO!. Love fighting FA, man can you guys fight. The queues on HoD are insane. Haven’t been able to roam in EB since we got the transfers :| Two hour queue in prime time? Nope. I’ll leave that for the achiev hunters and upscales.

The IoJ SoR CD matchup is interesting. I was expecting a blowout but CD looks to be putting up a pretty good fight. Go CD, love you guys!

HoD has the numbers and coverage, but open field you’re soooooo bad. That’s what happens to bandwagon servers. Loads of numbers with no cohesion and experience running around in zergs. Definitely not complaining, you guys are dropping plenty of loot. xD

^Where is this coming from? The hating? You must have some personal problems IRL. I’m here for you sweetheart anytime you want to talk. If not we can always arrange a little GvG to get some of that Testosterone out and knock you down a peg.

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

(edited by Mercabre.7123)

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

It’s impressive to see HoD doing well. If they beat FA they’ll come to T2, where bandwagons go to die so we’ll see if they improve enough to hold their own in the post-season.

in WvW

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

It’s impressive to see HoD doing well. If they beat FA they’ll come to T2, where bandwagons go to die so we’ll see if they improve enough to hold their own in the post-season.

Hope not. I liked it better without queues. Bottom silver Awwaaaaaaaaay!

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Basch.1347

Basch.1347

HoD has much to learn, to be honest, before they can rightly compete in T2. At this point, they have the off-hour presence that gives them the point boost they need. During EU/NA prime time, they may tick around 300 for some of the ticks, but on the whole, they tick at 150-200 and lose the majority of even fights. T2 has the coverage to match HoD and the talent to manage it well, so that HoD will have a rude awakening unless they learn quickly and well during the season. I don’t doubt that it’s possible, but the lack of organization in HoD will lead to many disheartening weeks for them if they don’t manage it.

FA

in WvW

Posted by: KOK.2650

KOK.2650

BEST MATCHUP IN MONTHS! So refreshing to have something always going on.. I hate those one sided fights on the winning end NOTHING TO DO!. Love fighting FA, man can you guys fight. The queues on HoD are insane. Haven’t been able to roam in EB since we got the transfers :| Two hour queue in prime time? Nope. I’ll leave that for the achiev hunters and upscales.

No Queue when I am playing :P
And everything seem so easy .
Guess HOD off peak number and coverage > > everyone else.

During peak hour , it is another story however. FA and YB do have way more people than we do. I seem a number of outnumbered buff in EB during that time. Quite hardhearted to see we are slowing losing everything when going to log off

They have T1 tactics.

What tactics? The one who has the highest range damage (often the side who the highest number) will win fights.

Kok -lvl 80 warrior Tsukoyu-lvl 80 elementalist
Ayumu-lvl 80 Necromancer
Tsu-lvl 80 thief

(edited by KOK.2650)

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

The IoJ SoR CD matchup is interesting. I was expecting a blowout but CD looks to be putting up a pretty good fight. Go CD, love you guys!

We’re also pleasantly surprised by the numbers CD is able to field. According to Kraven, they’re stretching their legs because they aren’t fighting HoD. Whatever the reason, if CD keeps these numbers up, BP, NSP, and maybe even SBI are in for some rude awakenings.

Second Child

in WvW

Posted by: Remedios.6801

Remedios.6801

HOD is never a bad server in WvW.
I am in HOD since GW2 release, never transfer to other server.

We have good commanders in WvW, those wvw guilds in HOD are great.
the only problem is that there are still lots of hod players not following and listening to cmd

Glad to see HOD is doing well right now.
I have been keep following our most Ravenous commader and also KOME these days.
I know KOME transfer to hod for this season only, but as I am in oceanic time zone, I don’t got much choices in non primetime hours….

Although I would call myself as mainly a PVEer, but I will still helping WvW in the remaining season2

just because I LOVE HOD!!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

HOD is never a bad server in WvW.
I am in HOD since GW2 release, never transfer to other server.

We have good commanders in WvW, those wvw guilds in HOD are great.
the only problem is that there are still lots of hod players not following and listening to cmd

Glad to see HOD is doing well right now.
I have been keep following our most Ravenous commader and also KOME these days.
I know KOME transfer to hod for this season only, but as I am in oceanic time zone, I don’t got much choices in non primetime hours….

Although I would call myself as mainly a PVEer, but I will still helping WvW in the remaining season2

just because I LOVE HOD!!!!!

Yea we didn’t transfer only for the Season we decided to transfer before all the other guilds did. Were on HoD to stay we love the community and all the cooperation with the WvW guilds.

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

(edited by Laylie.5703)

in WvW

Posted by: Takimoto.5417

Takimoto.5417

Yep, we (KöMÉ) are loving our new home at HoD.

:)

Just an average WvW/GvG player.

http://youtube.com/sonspring

in WvW

Posted by: ConcernedParent.2198

ConcernedParent.2198

+1. HoD has HUGE zergs, and a presence on multiple maps nearly every hour. I’m a Yak and we only have presence on 2 maps during peak, and BL off peak… and even then our zergs are always hugely outnumbered (not just against FA/HoD either, but in most match-ups) which probably explains why we have the rep for turtle tactics.

FA is winning NA timezones, Yak’s and HoD fighting pretty even. But off-hours HoD destroys everybody else, I’m looking right at 3:30 am EST… HoD is at 65%, Yaks’ 28%.

in WvW

Posted by: Mastodon.2458

Mastodon.2458

These FA tears are truly great. Please continue to “teach” us HoDians while we win this match up.

in WvW

Posted by: vnx.6298

vnx.6298

Welp here ya go

Attachments:

Captain Carolina — [Jib] Jib Nation
~~400 Scribe~~

(edited by vnx.6298)

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Yep, we (KöMÉ) are loving our new home at HoD.

:)

I remember guilds on our server saying the same thing before and during season 1. Now, a lot of those guilds are gone.

Hope things don’t turn out the same for HoD as they did for SBI, post season.

Anyways, looks like we are gonna face each other next week HoD. I am sure you have the coverage, and are probably gonna beat us. But, hey, it will be fun.