[NA] Silver League: Predicted Rankings.

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

HoD fell out of T1 a month after release, when much of Titan Alliance left the game. The only relevant experience left now will be the people who just transferred down a couple weeks ago.

Again, another person missing the point. I am simply asking if people would please quit dismissing HoD as a terrible WvW server when they are getting slapped in the face by us.

wait til the season is over, and you move up to t2. Then you can talk about “slapping” people in the face.

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Surprised this thread hasn’t been shutdown yet. The mods nuked that NA Gold League thread pretty fast when it started to smell too much like a match-up thread. Anyhow, to our friends in HoD: The only time that FA seems to have more numbers than HoD is late SEA into EU. NA prime-time numbers are relatively the same and you absolutely destroy OCX. That’s fact. To anybody suggesting that the FA/YB zergs are the same or greater in numbers than HoD anytime outside of SEA and NA prime, you’re either very naive or flat-out ignorant. I mean, look, anytime a server has enough people to own all of another server’s points and and leave a large group behind to spawn camp at north camp, you’re probably doing pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good in coverage.

However, HoD’s numbers dominance has also seemed to drive out many if not most of FA’s fairweathers and PvEers. This is not a bad thing. It lets the skill groups jump around maps without worrying about hitting queues, which is nice.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

(edited by geekanerd.4123)

in WvW

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

I don’t think anyone is “dismissing” HoD but I doubt you will find many who will give you much respect either. The fact is that you guys picked up a bunch of people for S1 when it was apparent you were going to be at the top of Bronze and you picked up a bunch of people for S2 as the highest ranked of the 3 servers qualifying for free transfers. It’s going to have a reputation of a bandwagon server just like Kaening had back in the day. You are winning matches through sheer numbers and coverage that nobody in Silver can match.

When the numbers are close to even you get farmed but your overnight crew gets to PVDoor and rack up points. More importantly though, overnight you are setting your opponents towers to T1 while getting yours to T3 and sieging them up. When the day crews come on your opponents are already having to fight an uphill battle.

I guess it would be an interesting server to be on. If you played during the day you would realize that you couldn’t really accomplish much and would die repeatedly. If you played on the night crew you could PVDoor all night and I guess pat yourself on the back for beating up on NPC’s.

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out after season 2 is over. If you end up facing T2 servers that can match your coverage and you prevail then I think you will get some of that respect you want. However, if you implode and all the bandwagoners start hopping off then you will have no sympathy from anyone as you tumble down in the ranking while all of your past opponents relish in your misery.

in WvW

Posted by: TitaniumDog.3054

TitaniumDog.3054

It’s a bit hard to know where FA will end up. Someone posted a list of guilds that had left FA and I was a bit surprised as at one of the ones had operated during OCX. It kind of makes me look forward to Megaservers and any changes for WvW.

It’d be interesting to see if for Season 3, they make Gold League 9 servers instead of 6. Matchups between DB, HOD, MAG, FA and SBI (?) would be really interesting.

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

I don’t think anyone is “dismissing” HoD but I doubt you will find many who will give you much respect either. The fact is that you guys picked up a bunch of people for S1 when it was apparent you were going to be at the top of Bronze and you picked up a bunch of people for S2 as the highest ranked of the 3 servers qualifying for free transfers. It’s going to have a reputation of a bandwagon server just like Kaening had back in the day.

It’s not like we’re a bunch of guilds who are tryharding for T1, so the Kaineng comparison is pretty irrelevant. We transferred to bottom of silver because we liked bottom of silver and had friends there. It wasn’t until after the enormous snowball effect of the free transfers started to settle when it was clear exactly how many guilds ended up here. For instance initially 1 DH guild had announced coming to HoD, and it ended up being 5 (ish). So ~disrespect the server if you want, but I think I speak for most of us in that we transferred for good fights and friends here, not to be a gold league powerhouse, and are looking forward to deflating the populace when we do hit that wall eventually.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

(edited by melodey.4652)

in WvW

Posted by: EmoDevo.3209

EmoDevo.3209

Completely underestimated the HoD coverage and population. Can’t believe FA is actually ticking +60 now. Keep up the good work.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Compared to what they were ticking earlier, +60 is actually pretty good for FA…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: TitaniumDog.3054

TitaniumDog.3054

Not really surprised. At one point last week Hod were ticking 695 and the others 0,0. Even though the opposition may not have been great, still need pretty large coverage over all 4 BL to do that.

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Not really surprised. At one point last week Hod were ticking 695 and the others 0,0. Even though the opposition may not have been great, still need pretty large coverage over all 4 BL to do that.

That’s silly. HoD doesn’t have coverage. FA and YB have equally sized zergs fighting them even as we speak. It’s all skill, baby!

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in WvW

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

http://gw2score.com/server/Henge-of-Denravi

I’m looking at the tick comparisons for prime time hours, and the average, where is this FA prime time domination you guys are bragging about, seems pretty evened out to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroathiest.4168

Pyroathiest.4168

^Where is this coming from? The hating? You must have some personal problems IRL. I’m here for you sweetheart anytime you want to talk. If not we can always arrange a little GvG to get some of that Testosterone out and knock you down a peg.

If you actually want to GvG, send me a PM and you’ll have a GvG set up with [GODS] within a day. We’re eager to find more HoD guilds to smush.

in WvW

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I’m more worried for FA tbh. If history proves anything, they have some clear symptoms of a server about to experience another drastic population change.

Take SoR for example. They lost their will to keep fighting in T1, lost some coverage, and decided to tank it out to “rest in T2”. Their first match in T2 they loose against FA/Mag and the drama/dissapointment started, and we all know how the rest of the story went.

Now FA who was unable to hit gold despise their attempts, now might loose in silver league despise thinking it’d be a snoozefest for them?

I’m also hoping HOD stays all big and all post season, Mag has a history of stopping bandwagons.

Commander Nachonix

in WvW

Posted by: Rhalas.4167

Rhalas.4167

Everyone makes a big deal about our numbers but the majority of the time our zerg is outnumbered by FA and in equal numbers with Yaks.

This…is a straight up lie, at least on EBG it is. HoD has some of the largest zergs I have every seen, most of the time it seems to be EVERYONE from the map is in it.

I dont lie. I resent the fact that you say that without knowing me. Im telling you the way it is, you may want to inflate our numbers to make yourself feel better but we both know the truth dont we?

Says the bandwagoner.

Been HOD since day one. Next troll please.

[WAR]- HOD
Lord Rhalas: Commander

in WvW

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

This is turning into a matchup forum /love it.
That being said ran around till about 1:30 est last night had some fun farming HOD and FA in eternal.

Good fun overall, thanks for coming out and facing me. Sry about the traps , just easier to farm you guys /wink.

Special thanks to GLOB and Jonstern.

On a prediction stand point I am interested on what HOD pushes during the week after the weekend rush is gone. Fun match though so far.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in WvW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I’m more worried for FA tbh. If history proves anything, they have some clear symptoms of a server about to experience another drastic population change.

Take SoR for example. They lost their will to keep fighting in T1, lost some coverage, and decided to tank it out to “rest in T2”. Their first match in T2 they loose against FA/Mag and the drama/dissapointment started, and we all know how the rest of the story went.

Now FA who was unable to hit gold despise their attempts, now might loose in silver league despise thinking it’d be a snoozefest for them?

I’m also hoping HOD stays all big and all post season, Mag has a history of stopping bandwagons.

FA has been through this before. We’ve had to face ALL bandwagon servers due to our position on the leaderboard. They either go through us like TC (eh, maybe unfair to TC to call them bandwagon, they earned it more than most) or they stop at us like Kaineng. But we always stick around.

At any rate, the non-NA-primetime coverage of HoD has proven they will win season 2. No matter how much population they lose from PvErs, they’re ticking too high for anyone else to catch up. And that makes it even less likely PvErs will leave.

(edited by Fluffball.8307)

in WvW

Posted by: Skroo.1560

Skroo.1560

Seriously Anet please delete this thread its turning into trash talk central and if anyone wants to know where some forums are that are designed for this type of trash talk go here. http://www.gw2wvw.net/

The threads at that site are way more civil and respectful. Please, nobody go there. It’s nice there right now.

Official forums are always a cesspool.

Skroo [POV][ROLL] – Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

Personally not impressed with gw2wvw.net

I don’t even think there is a matchup thread in the forums for most of the current match ups.
….

Everyone always counts out yaks-bend foolish IMO.

But that being said listen to everyone here they are taking one day and being like o kitten it’s over abandon ship. Give up blah blah….

Defeatist attitudes . Could you imagine a sports caster acting like the people in this forums.

Well the home team scored a touchdown that’s it the game is over let’s pack up and leave.

/not impressed

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in WvW

Posted by: Basch.1347

Basch.1347

Chuckling to myself at all the posted screen shots of FA ticking 0 or 5. Perhaps I should record today’s prime time coverage and show the wipes we’re inflicting upon you. Sure, HoD has some quality skill groups. A few. But FA guilds are continually steamrolling HoD groups during NA primetime.

The prime time tick is skewed. Blackjack is spot on in his explanations. Their towers and keeps are all T3 and they hide inside them until we paper them. I can’t even count the times that I’ve seen a HoD zerg run despite having much larger numbers than the group I’m running. I’d counsel civility within the thread, but HoD seems content to brag about their OCX time period when they have outrageous coverage on multiple maps. FA had a 5-man queue on EB and HodBL for about an hour yesterday. No other queues existed.

So please, HoD. Continue bragging about your off-hour coverage. We’ll continue farming you for bags when we’re actually online.

FA

in WvW

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

HoD is definitely middle tier, maybe 4 at best, based on gameplay last night. We all know Eternal is, more often than not, PuG city but this was beyond bad [Bags] and some Airstrike guild kept wiping and wiping and not adapting their playstyle. Played like 2 hours last night and they were HORRIBLE. Their main zerg ran hammer trains that were so disorganized that they wiped to a much smaller zerg of CD’s like 5 times. It was embarrassing. They didn’t even go after the elementalists in the back crushing them with ice bow showers and meteor storms. We just laughed each time when 2 elementalists kept decimating them. We also dropped null fields and wells in front of their feet and they just melted. They have no one going after the back line.

I mean hammer trains are a valid strategy, but if this is the only strategy they employ it’s good game. So easy to beat nowadays, especially with such bad organization. This server will implode if it doesn’t adapt. HoD will have a tough time against FA, IoJ, SBI, and YB that know how to deal with hammer trains easily.

They do have some good guilds [WAR], [KoME], [ERP], [FKB], {BRL], [Bsty] that will keep them up there for the NA time slot though.

Your post hurts to read.

The [Bags] and [Inc] trollage is hilarious in the first place, but the better part is the HoD guilds that you listed as good. Thanks for the laughs.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

(edited by Flytrap.8075)

in WvW

Posted by: Takimoto.5417

Takimoto.5417

I’d counsel civility within the thread…

Agreed.

Everyone loves it when they’re winning, but it’s no fun to be on the receiving end of gloating.

I can’t speak for the rest of HoD, since I only see things from my point of view, but in [KöMÉ] we don’t typically run from fights.

Heck, if I know I’m going to get overwhelmed, I usually try to get in a /dance as I die. Gotta go out in style!

Anyway, it’s just a game. I know tempers/egos flare, but I’m enjoying this matchup. In prime time NA, the FA groups do indeed hit hard.

:)

Semi-related: I had no idea we were up against Pyroathiest.4168 this week.

If you read this, big shout-out. Your videos were what made me want to try a mesmer!

Just an average WvW/GvG player.

http://youtube.com/sonspring

(edited by Takimoto.5417)

in WvW

Posted by: Gundail.7594

Gundail.7594

So please, HoD. Continue bragging about your off-hour coverage. We’ll continue farming you for bags when we’re actually online.

Sounds like win/win for everyone.

Oh yeah… by the way, did anyone remember to mention HoD won Bronze league last season too? 2-0 Keep the streak. Who’s next? Blackgate?

#HengeOfDestiny #HeroesOfDenravi #HOD3XCHAMPS

Okay, so now, as detailed in our agreement, we shall deliver bags to you during NA Prime. Thanks for allowing this shameless chest thumping.

Gundent
Charr Warguardmeznecrotheifrangergineer
[ETA]-HoD or wherever Mega-server-blob who cares anymore?

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

I hope hod knows FA is just entry lvl. And they lost a ton of guilds. They shouldn’t be celebrating. The real T2 servers are db/mag/sos though sos is T1.5. After leagues, hod will be in T2 or very close to it. Maguuma will prob be pushed down to T3 cause db is 1 rank ahead, then sos will farm hod like crazy.
FA is just a T3 server at best.
Also sounds like the old sbi bandwagoners are on hod, so they will leave after leagues or after the server gets farmed for being bad in wvw.
Hod was never a good server in wvw, they just needed to overwhelm everyone else.

in WvW

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

Chuckling to myself at all the posted screen shots of FA ticking 0 or 5. Perhaps I should record today’s prime time coverage and show the wipes we’re inflicting upon you. Sure, HoD has some quality skill groups. A few. But FA guilds are continually steamrolling HoD groups during NA primetime.

The prime time tick is skewed. Blackjack is spot on in his explanations. Their towers and keeps are all T3 and they hide inside them until we paper them. I can’t even count the times that I’ve seen a HoD zerg run despite having much larger numbers than the group I’m running. I’d counsel civility within the thread, but HoD seems content to brag about their OCX time period when they have outrageous coverage on multiple maps. FA had a 5-man queue on EB and HodBL for about an hour yesterday. No other queues existed.

http://gw2score.com/server/Fort-Aspenwood
You don’t need to post screenshots there’s a timeline for ticks right here, you can even look up the average tick for every 10 mins in the charts. This chest thumping about you dominating prime time is something I can’t see at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Basch.1347

Basch.1347

Then stop generalizing our server because all the horrible bandwagon whores came over. Real HoD know what we’re doing and all the transfer trash will leave after the season just like last time. They’re here for an hour and besmirch our name.

Yeah, I’m sorry, but without those free transfers, you wouldn’t have stood a chance. You should be thanking those “trash transfers” for coming.

FA

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

fa lost guilds, but they also gained some as well … and i do believe even in time slots where their coverage was previously less.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

in WvW

Fluffball.8307

fa lost guilds, but they also gained some as well … and i do believe even in time slots where their coverage was previously less.

Did we? We’ve been ticking almost 0 in non-NA. It’s like a bell curve apexing at NA primetime and reaching zero at about 5am.

in WvW

obastable.5231

Yeah, I’m sorry, but without those free transfers, you wouldn’t have stood a chance. You should be thanking those “trash transfers” for coming.

your post assumes thue cares about the score, and that assumption is very wrong.

on a side note, transfers aren’t really a factor in our na coverage as hod was able to queue all 4 maps during prime already. we expected those queues to inflate during the season with fairweathers and achievement hunters as it was. transfers did indeed bring much larger queues than we had expected to have, and definitely brought some eu/ocx/sea coverage that was lacking. for the first time in a very long time hod has that mythical and magical thing called a “night crew”. i’m not sure how i feel about this, it’s nice to not be on an empty map when i’m roaming at 3am but it also really sucks to have my duels zerged down by 20 bored people.

Hello Kitty Krewe

in WvW

Fluffball.8307

on a side note, transfers aren’t really a factor in our na coverage as hod was able to queue all 4 maps during prime already.

How the heck were you guys ranked 12? FA rarely queues anything, and we were T2 for ages.

in WvW

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Does HoD have a kitten for FA? I see plenty to take in YB BL yet they seem to be going after FA more so than YB….kitten YB are you trying to get second place again so have to have another server carry you along like last season?

Will never have respect for a server who drops ACs in open field fights and has to have another server help them win like what happened last season.

in WvW

obastable.5231

lack of consistent off hours coverage, and occasional burnout to our regulars.

it really is unfortunate that the bulk of our transfers were na … it’s created a lot of queues and a lot of discontent. all the other time slot transfers were very welcome, didn’t create any issues whatsoever … they gave our very small eu/ocx/sea wvw teams some more friendly people to play with.

Hello Kitty Krewe

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

You don’t see those guilds because they’re clumped around the BL TP, trying to make enough gold to transfer to HoD :P

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

Does HoD have a kitten for FA? I see plenty to take in YB BL yet they seem to be going after FA more so than YB….kitten YB are you trying to get second place again so have to have another server carry you along like last season?

Will never have respect for a server who drops ACs in open field fights and has to have another server help them win like what happened last season.

Because focusing the server in second place and not in third automatically means were helping said third place. YB is behind in points to the point where they wont catch up FA can still do a big 2 day push and catch up. You should probably learn this games tactics before making assumptions. And FA drops open field AC’s just as much as YB and HoD so yea that point is invalid. HoD is singling you guys out because you are the top dog in the competition. There is no shady behind the counter deal going on with YB.

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

in WvW

Posted by: Mastodon.2458

Mastodon.2458

-Random FA Noob “We’re loosing! They said we couldn’t loose!”
-Random FA Noob 2 “HoD and YB must have an alliance going on.”

lol great excuses guys. Keep it up.

in WvW

Buffy.9246

on a side note, transfers aren’t really a factor in our na coverage as hod was able to queue all 4 maps during prime already.

How the heck were you guys ranked 12? FA rarely queues anything, and we were T2 for ages.

It’s cause hod is a squishy server. When I fought them on nsp, they were mindless blobs.
Everytime they moved up a tier, they got creamed and got sent back down.

in WvW

Fluffball.8307

It’s cause hod is a squishy server. When I fought them on nsp, they were mindless blobs.

That’s interesting. I always assumed lower ranked servers just had less population. Are the bronze league servers all fielding zergs? I kind of pictured them fighting in EBG with like 10 vs 10.

in WvW

Buffy.9246

That’s interesting. I always assumed lower ranked servers just had less population. Are the bronze league servers all fielding zergs? I kind of pictured them fighting in EBG with like 10 vs 10.

Bronze league skill, gold league coverage.
How you think they won bronze? Bandwagon and overwhelm haha.

in WvW

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

Bronze league skill, gold league coverage.
How you think they won bronze? Bandwagon and overwhelm haha.

A win is a win no matter how you get it.

Generally speaking only the loosing side makes snide comments and excuses.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

in WvW

Posted by: Balkanwarrior.5132

Balkanwarrior.5132

Everybody hated HoD when we tanked our rating so we could win bronze and now everybody hates HoD cause people bandwagoned here.

Mods, ban everybody ITT who is bullying HoD. Bunch of meanies I swear

in WvW

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

Everybody hated HoD when we tanked our rating so we could win bronze and now everybody hates HoD cause people bandwagoned here.

Mods, ban everybody ITT who is bullying HoD. Bunch of meanies I swear

Jealousy is a very dangerous thing.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

in WvW

Posted by: ItsAdamParker.5192

ItsAdamParker.5192

TBH, HoD has way more coverage than FA at the moment. We were getting the Outnumbered buff throughout the night, not that I’m complaining, I like the extra bonuses. I’m having fun. HoD you guys melt like butter so thanks for the loot bags. Got a couple exotics last night. :P

Adam Parker
FA – On Wednesdays We Wear [PINK]
Xysynra (Ele), Syranyx (Necro)

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

HoD clearly has superior coverage and will come away with a S2 win. As an FA resident, I’m happy about it. It means there is someone else to fight more in our level. I’m interested to see how they hold up since they are clearly destined for T2 in 2 months, and I can only imagine what a guild like VR from Mag would do to these numbers.

I do want to say though, I don’t think you’re seeing any FA “tears.” We were last place in T2 for some time and while the silver league views us as the evil empire, we’re just a big fish in a small pond and we know where we stand. So losing to HoD isn’t some huge gut check.

I’m more than content to fight for second place if it means I can keep fighting HoD. I’ve never made so much gold in WvW ever.

in WvW

Posted by: ItsAdamParker.5192

ItsAdamParker.5192

HoD clearly has superior coverage and will come away with a S2 win. As an FA resident, I’m happy about it. It means there is someone else to fight more in our level. I’m interested to see how they hold up since they are clearly destined for T2 in 2 months, and I can only imagine what a guild like VR from Mag would do to these numbers.

I do want to say though, I don’t think you’re seeing any FA “tears.” We were last place in T2 for some time and while the silver league views us as the evil empire, we’re just a big fish in a small pond and we know where we stand. So losing to HoD isn’t some huge gut check.

I’m more than content to fight for second place if it means I can keep fighting HoD. I’ve never made so much gold in WvW ever.

+1
Keep giving me them loot bagz.

Adam Parker
FA – On Wednesdays We Wear [PINK]
Xysynra (Ele), Syranyx (Necro)

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Back on topic.

From week two ongoing score and seeing fights so far.

1. FA
2. Hod (going to be close but I still think FA has better guild groups and militia)
Coverage and pop mater, but FA has been in t2 long enough not to fold from one hard week.
3. SBI. They should be able to get 3rd if their ocx can handle HoD and if they don’t collapse from HoD and FA ppting hard.
4. YB, so far militia is holding even in a fight where YB should not be able to hold.
If Militia stays and fairweathers come out on tier 4 weeks they have a good chance at 4 or 3.
5. IoJ very good ocx coverage.
6. CD same.
7. NSP always good fights.
8. BP
9. SoR

in WvW

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

I remember the days of fortifying towers and keeps with upgrades and defensive siege in hopes that our night crew would have a chance of defending our things.

It has come a long ways since the days of T8. I’m happy to have been with HoD every step of the way. It does, however, sucks that people keep bullying HoD.

We are the number one tanking bandwagon squishy server with no skill who will be put in their place and then sent back to T8. Because that is literally the same song everyone is crying

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I remember the days of fortifying towers and keeps with upgrades and defensive siege in hopes that our night crew would have a chance of defending our things.

It has come a long ways since the days of T8. I’m happy to have been with HoD every step of the way. It does, however, sucks that people keep bullying HoD.

We are the number one tanking bandwagon squishy server with no skill who will be put in their place and then sent back to T8. Because that is literally the same song everyone is crying

Literally no one has said you’ll be back in T8. As a bandwagon type of server – which there is no denying, and is neither good nor bad – there is a risk of the same people who came on board leaving the server. It happens all the time. It may or may not happen to HoD. That’s the only thing even remotely close to your statement that anyone has said.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Updated after a couple weeks

1) Hordes of Denravi
2) FA
3) IOJ
4) SBI
5) YB
6) CD
7) NSP
8) BP
9) SOR

It will be interesting to see
A) how militia/pve responds once they have the meta and are not in a karma train match.
B) how many leave servers 6-9 in the next 2 weeks or so for a weapon skin.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

Dear everyserverbutmine,

You guys are so bad! I wont admit that I’m slightly irritated by the PPT outcome, instead I’m just gonna brag about how you kittens drop like flies. You’re really lucky I have to sleep because me and my two pals Jerry and Carl kept wiping your 180men zerg all day just the three of us. It’s true because I said it.

thanks for the 15,000 bags and 14 precursors drops last night!

in WvW

Posted by: superty.6539

superty.6539

Dear everyserverbutmine,

You guys are so bad! I wont admit that I’m slightly irritated by the PPT outcome, instead I’m just gonna brag about how you kittens drop like flies. You’re really lucky I have to sleep because me and my two pals Jerry and Carl kept wiping your 180men zerg all day just the three of us. It’s true because I said it.

thanks for the 15,000 bags and 14 precursors drops last night!

Thank you for the laugh, this about sums up every FA poster here.

I’m happy they are content with their consolation prize of sweet “lewtz”. Although all the exotics in game won’t fill that gaping hole in your pride.

in WvW

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Hmmm i think yaks bend may come out on top again, they are really stable and focused, they always perform better than expected. They could even pull a number two this week, which would make it hard for FA to come back for the number two spot. Unless something major changes throughout the weeks, HOD pretty much is a lock in for first place. The only way to take em out is with alliances, but honestly not sure thats even enough. Yesterday in off hour they had more than FA and Yaks combined.

Dont know how the rest of FA feels about alliances though. I’m all for it though haha. After all its what WvWvW was made for

in WvW

Posted by: WDring.4703

WDring.4703

As a recent ‘bandwagoner’ to HoD, I find this excuse of bandwagon server slightly null. Yes HoD got a lot of transfers, but the people who transferred are now HoD members. If you scroll up on this post there is a lot of ‘HoD are going to get crushed etc etc’ but as of now were 30k up on FA and with an outnumbered pug group we were wiping FA guild groups all morning. So carry on with the ‘Hordes of Denravi’ because despite the trash talking a few days ago, HoD haven’t had the ‘beating’ we were promised yet.

Ochoa