Name 1 thing you want to add and remove

in WvW

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

Well mine would be removing the AC or nerf them where they should not hit people when say behind a gate. And add better upscaling for lower lvl’s since you feel like useless by tickling the enemy and die when they just look at you, and since lvling feels so dull after lvling 3 classes to 80…

What’s yours ?

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in WvW

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

I have to agree with better upscaling for lower levels.

And underworld… grrr, stop owning RoS :p

in WvW

Posted by: Glennage.6273

Glennage.6273

People crying about thieves killing them and constantly posting for nerfs. Maybe add a training zone for the people to learn that stealth isn’t invincibility with some easy counters and a weekly help meeting for people to talk about how thieves are OP and how they got downed by a thief in stealth because he was using his cheating mechanic.

in WvW

sinzer.4018

People crying about thieves killing them and constantly posting for nerfs. Maybe add a training zone for the people to learn that stealth isn’t invincibility with some easy counters and a weekly help meeting for people to talk about how thieves are OP and how they got downed by a thief in stealth because he was using his cheating mechanic.

Is this all your posts or something? Complaining about people complaining about thieves?

in WvW

Posted by: Glennage.6273

Glennage.6273

Is this all your posts or something? Complaining about people complaining about thieves?

Haha at the moment it is yeah. I don’t usually post at all, there are just too many posts going over and over the same old stuff about thieves and it gets old on the forums.

A thing I’d like to see added is a squad list menu, so you can see people in the squad or turning on commander only for your squad to see, rather than the whole map.

in WvW

sinzer.4018

Haha at the moment it is yeah. I don’t usually post at all, there are just too many posts going over and over the same old stuff about thieves and it gets old on the forums.

A thing I’d like to see added is a squad list menu, so you can see people in the squad or turning on commander only for your squad to see, rather than the whole map.

People do become a broken record
Atleast you’re reminding me to create a thief so i know exactly how one plays and then destroy them all! MWUHAHAHAHA

What you suggest would be pretty cool.

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

• Squad frames have been added! Squad frames can be enabled to show the healths of the squad members on the right side of the screen. Squad size is limited to 25 players and public squad commander tag now shows x/25 for the number of players in the squad on the map icon. Commander tag can be enabled as public or private. Squad commander can move people around in the squad parties. And enter map icons with shift+1+leftclick, shift+2+leftclick, and so on, to be used to coordinate parties.
  • Brace yourselves! The winter is coming! All borderland central lakes have frozen and a grab toss type open skirmish objective have been added to the middle of the frozen lake that triggers on a 3 hour timer. Team that holds the objective for longest during the event gains an orb that fills 500 supplies to chosen keep/tower. No siege can be used on the slippery ice. Holes have been drilled in the ice so heros can dive under to gain help of the Quaggan race or for stealthy movement.
  • Lowered arrow cart range and fixed bug that allowed them to be shot without line of sight.
[TA]

(edited by Sabull.5670)

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

i would add collision detection to make it hard for people to ball up…. as of now WvW is all about whose zerg ball is tighter, and spamming skill 1…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

Remove: Server lag.
Add: Better rewards.
Both self explanatory.

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Remove: Server lag.
Add: Better rewards.
Both self explanatory.

^ This.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Same could be said about Mesmers but it didn’t stop the wave of crybabies getting our class nerfed to the ground because they didn’t know how to fight one.

I’m guessing you main a thief? And are probably one of those that cried about confusion.

1 – Fix Skill Delay
2 – Add Better Rewards

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Add

• Towering towers – new upgrades to towers that make them taller (give them +siege range, particularly necessary at [colour_name ] Lake Tower on borderlands, as trebs can’t hit Hills) for each tier of upgrade.

Remove

• Incentive to zerg
Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

The one any only thing I want removed is AC. Not because of what they are meant to do, but because of how they are being exploited by every server I have been on and played against. Orbs got removed for the exact same reason. Anet is doing nothing about this and even condone the use of a program that can do this. It is so game breaking and makes WvW much more of a joke than it already is.

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Add: real GvG

Remove: Vizunah

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Remove: target cap on damaging AoEs.

I want to hit a million people with my marks, plz!

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

in WvW

Posted by: kingcragus.6810

kingcragus.6810

Remove: Forum filters and moderators so I can say things like l2p kitten kitten

Add: Confusion buff…lets say 100% kitten kittens

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

I want to add long flowing scarves.

… Oh yeah!~

oh you mean wvw… This is pretty “out there” but i think a stationary, deployable asura megalaser type of siege would be awesome! great for wiping out zerg balls and needs 10 supply to be fired every shot!

Id like to remove… scouts! kitten those scouts!

Attachments:

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

(edited by Envy.1679)

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

• Brace yourselves! The winter is coming! All borderland central lakes have frozen and a grab toss type open skirmish objective have been added to the middle of the frozen lake that triggers on a 3 hour timer. Team that holds the objective for longest during the event gains an orb that fills 500 supplies to chosen keep/tower. No siege can be used on the slippery ice. Holes have been drilled in the ice so heros can dive under to gain help of the Quaggan race or for stealthy movement.

Omgoodness. This would be so awesome!

As for mine:

- take away the ability of Mes portal to go through walls. No more “sweep for Mesmers”

- add two structures of some type to the BLs – one in the far NE and one in the far NW. There is a lot of wasted space up there where no one ever goes

in WvW

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

- take away the ability of Mes portal to go through walls. No more “sweep for Mesmers”

D’aw. But I love sneaky hiding stunts! Without them I’m just a Golem Pusher.

That said, I hate sweeping for Mesmers. And love that other people hate it too. I get away with a lot more that way

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: meep.2601

meep.2601

remove: gw2 from my desktop

add: better mmo’s with competent wvw team once released

(edited by meep.2601)

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Only one thing: remove current matchup system.

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

Give us a decent commander/squad grouping system that actually allows players and guilds to group the way they WANT. Private or guild only grouping system for more than 5 people are needed badly.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

Add

• Towering towers – new upgrades to towers that make them taller (give them +siege range, particularly necessary at [colour_name ] Lake Tower on borderlands, as trebs can’t hit Hills)

Remove

• Incentive to zerg

This please, plus prevent AoE from hitting the tops of towers (except siege AoE). I want WvW, not Zerg vs Zerg. I want there to be more strategy to it, for holding towers and good use of things like cannons to be more important.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

add: better reward system:
1.improve drops from the level up-chests
2.implement more stuff you can buy for badges and karma
3.clean up the clusterkitten that is the ascended item acquisition

remove:
Incentive to zerg, like svarty said

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold