Necro damage on Siege/Downed players

in WvW

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Would be nice if marks triggers on downed players/siege. Some kind of compensation for Condi specs.

Yesterday I ran into a guardian with a full health Alpha on his way to North bay from their camp which is not far from keep. I killed the guardian then proceeded to Auto attack the golem. The guardian was able to die and come back 3 times before I could kill the golem, after the first time I had to exit combat to summon flesh golem to speed it up.

Dire Specced…Just something to make it not so super slow to to kill siege as condi.

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Condis work on golems I’m pretty sure. Now regular siege they don’t that’d be ridiculous, an arrow cart does not die to bleeds or poisons. If someone triggers your mark you will do the base damage of the mark to the siege your condis just won’t apply.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Typhus.3502

Typhus.3502

Deathshroud 4 hits siege on walls without LoS, I think necros are fine.

[TW] Pumped

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Necros are fine in that regard. Its a trade off, conditions can be very strong on players and necros can give a large blanket of conditions over a group of people. Because of that your missing power as a stat and are unable to kill siege quickly. Personally I don’t see it as a problem in WvW.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Condis work on golems I’m pretty sure. Now regular siege they don’t that’d be ridiculous, an arrow cart does not die to bleeds or poisons. If someone triggers your mark you will do the base damage of the mark to the siege your condis just won’t apply.

They work if the driver is still in them, but since the driver exited and dueled me. I had to pretty much auto the thing down. I get the logic of bleed on siwge, lets just say they change tooltip to bleed on players DECAY on siege…still fits the condi theme.

It would be just a nice to have to do a bit more to siege, not asking for an IWIN button just something more than autoing down siege. Still don’t get why marks dont trigger on downed players they trigger on stationary players.