Next sneak attack, what would it be.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Hi all,

What if you could come up with a single thing to add something like the latest sneak attack/no swords in WvW.

I would like to see if the downstate in WvW could be changed so perhaps a week of no Downstate could be implemented. When you die you are dead.
This will make burst builds very strong, so it might be a just for a week or so, just to see how it’s affecting fights in WvW.

A week of 33% running speed for all chars. It would make for some fun fights and mobilisation I think.

Sorry if this was done already, there seems to be something wrong with the search on this forum :/

in WvW

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Instead of removing downstate I’d see them remove hard ressing in WvW and disabling all waypoints except the home waypoints of each map.

One – Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Remove Rally from death state, the rest could stay. Should fix the main problem with it.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

The ability to deposit player supply into keeps and towers.
A movement debuff when more than 20 players are within X distance of each other.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

The ability to deposit player supply into keeps and towers would be awesome.

in WvW

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Steam Vent in every tower/keep that will apply stealth to the team that owns it. (Like the thing in the new version of dredge fractal).

Scouts not visible, people could hit a near tower then get a good start before being seen, etc.

New “Vistas” called “telescopes” at each camp, this will take you on a quick look over the paths of it’s Yak’s. Must upgrade the camps to see them. Kind of reverse from the sneak attack but you’d need to be active with it.

in WvW

Posted by: Das.6071

Das.6071

Instead of removing res from dead state, I’d rather see a reduction on the number of rescuers down to like 2 or 3 people instead of 10. This still allows people to be picked up, but just makes it much slower and more dangerous during an open field battle.

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

reduce the max number of players to 42.
camps hold 40 supplies.
more spvp in www
more pve in www
more LS in www

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

The ability to deposit player supply into keeps and towers would be awesome.

Sounds awesome but it’d hurt small servers a lot. And who’d want to run camp to keep the whole day cos that’s what commanders would ask people to do.

Instead, give us the ability to stop an upgrade when supply in the objective goes under certain level. I’d also love to see a name of player who slotted each upgrade, really annoying to see structural+2nd worker slotted the moment enemy zerg arrives at the keep.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Body blockas was in gw1

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

If you outman your opponent(s), you receive zero loot from kills, zero rewards from sentry/camp/tower/keep captures. Take that, unbalanced matchups!

in WvW

Posted by: xxXLightningXxx.8476

xxXLightningXxx.8476

Option to build waypoint in towers! >:D

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Remove the minimap, downed state, and champ boxes.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

aspirine.6852

I was thinking about no waypointing for a month, but that would leave bay and hills open to some very easy capping.

in WvW

joneirikb.7506

Actually, I’d love to see the EotM map added as a normal WvW map with PPT and all for about a month, just to see how that map would actually play out as a non K-Train map.

Before the screams of "oh no!" "blasphemy!" and "get out of my game mode you kitten!" incoming, The map itself is beautiful, it has a lot of interesting mechanics, and it would be fun to try it just for something different while still playing WvW and not K-Train, and it would be fun to see people actually try to defend and roam on it and not just zerging full time. I want to see it.

in WvW

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

down state … only u can heal your self

in WvW

aspirine.6852

I just thought of another one, you cannot pass through other chars in WvW. Bodyblocking like in GW1.

in WvW

Posted by: Clownmug.8357

Clownmug.8357

Everyone gets permanent stability and condition immunity.

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

chess mode: all skills get 1500 range. all skills apply immobilize for 10 seconds. duration reduction on conditions does not work.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

Next Sneak Attack:

PPK makes a return

White Swords are still around

PPT scales with the upgrade level of the objective. E.g. paper keeps are 15 points and fully upgraded keeps are 35.

Outnumbered Buff is determined by the population of all maps instead of a single map

Players who are under the effect of Outnumbered are not worth PPK but kills they make are worth double

Objectives must be held for a complete tick before they are worth PPT. e.g. Capturing a tower right before tick removes that PPT from the opposing server but does not generate PPT for your server until the following tick.

Jade Quarry since Beta

(edited by Crius.5487)

in WvW

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Outnumbered Buff is determined by the population of all maps instead of a single map

Players who are under the effect of Outnumbered are not worth PPK but kills they make are worth double

I don’t think we should give players any more reasons to stay off WvW than we currently do.

One – Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Chairface.9036

Chairface.9036

Mobile waypoint, costing somewhere between 500 – 1000 supply.

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

I actually kinda like Crius suggestions.

PPK in my opinion should stay as it’s a nice additional layer on the point system, but doesn’t remove the main focus of PPT from WvW (sorry but I still think holding keeps should be the main system in WvW).

No white swords is a nice thing in higher tiers where there is enough population. On lower tiers where there isn’t that many around it can be more harmful than good.

I like this PPT scaling and not getting PPT tick if you didnt hold the point for whole tick thing because:

- It would make defending meaningful. Losing an objective would reset its PPT value for a lot longer duration.
- Supply distrubtion would be more tactical as you would be denying PPT from camps and the keeps because they cannot upgrade.
- Map flippers and raiders wouldn’t generate as much point as they usually don’t have time to upgrade anything, so they would be ticking only small amounts of points for rolling over map.
- Resetting a keep would be a lot more tactical now. Waypoint itself is very tactical to reset, but now you would be lowering your enemy’s PPT for a lot longer duration because of the scaling.

Outnumbered buff changes, on these I have to be on different side. Mostly because you can not see if your enemy is outnumbered or not. Considering that if your small group of lets say 5 would kill 10 enemies before getting wiped themselves would be a loss under the situation if the enemy has outnumbered buff going on. And not only a lose, but big lose because they would wreck double points out of you as well while you got nothing out of it.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in WvW

joneirikb.7506

Also like most of Crius’s suggestions.

A couple of things if we want to remove zergs:

Enable Friendly Fire
Enable Collision Detection
Double or remove all AoE Limits
Make the AC get damage multiplier for each person hit

Yes I’m joking (for the most part), but it would be hilarious to see all those added together at the same time for a week, and gone to EotM to start messing with zergs.

in WvW

Posted by: Joshhh.2076

Joshhh.2076

Regarding the no waypoints suggestion, how about keeping the waypoints but making it so if you die you can only respawn in Citadel/EB Hill?

Gandaran.

in WvW

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Anet will never do anything to the downstate because they make money off the finishers.

They even shoehorned the downstate to PVE mobs, because killing trash mobs twice is so fun :/