No more DBL please

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Bezerker.2379

Bezerker.2379

Nobody wants to come out and play on it so if you are red it’s going to be a long losing week.

I don’t know who voted for this but it was a really bad idea.

I roam on it nightly. Some of us actually love it, and we often find fights that are interesting due to the land layout.

Please don’t assume everyone thinks like you.

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

Nobody wants to come out and play on it so if you are red it’s going to be a long losing week.

I roam on it nightly. Some of us actually love it, and we often find fights that are interesting due to the land layout.

Problem is, it doesn’t appear that many think like you do. I don’t think Anet is in business to appease a minority of people. If these numbers are accurate, they would be well-served, if they even care about WvW, to dump the DBL. People might protest, but you would be in the minority, it seems.

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

Problem is, it doesn’t appear that many think like you do. I don’t think Anet is in business to appease a minority of people. If these numbers are accurate, they would be well-served, if they even care about WvW, to dump the DBL. People might protest, but you would be in the minority, it seems.

I think everyone who is fine with DBL is just sick of replying to the constant whining tbh.

And while you say “problem is..” it isn’t actually a problem.

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

I actually don’t mind it. I like it.

IMO, the problem with DBL is ELEVATION. There’s just too many kitten cliffs. It’s really the only reason why it takes so long to get anywhere.

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

DBL is so bad on every level. Looks pretty but not conducive to fighting. Designed by people who don’t actually play WvW. Maybe a good add on for Dry Top or something.

CCCP….

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Ychiju.7960

Ychiju.7960

Well, everybody who neglects that there is more to WvW than just fighting will go for a map with just a flat green lawn and a vendor, right?

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

they already did a vote, it wasn’t even close. the people who despise it like you are the ones in the minority

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

they already did a vote, it wasn’t even close. the people who despise it like you are the ones in the minority

That is not what the poll asked. The poll was specifically implemented to result in keeping DBL.

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Nothing wrong with DBL. It is an nice change to the ABL’s. It is just as easy to get around.

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

It’s made for the national servers so they can ninja/ktrain without having to fight

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

ktrain happens as well on APL :\ WvW doest hold any kind of strong gameplay structure its just like Gw1 AB, just cap shrines w/o defender and move to next.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

No more DBL please

in WvW

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

it happens much, much less at least in EU on alpine bl (during prime or near prime).